Working, Waiting, Wanting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, there was no doubt now, he desired Karen Marking. A lady he would enjoy being with. How ironic was that, having just rebuffed her?

When she returned, she had regained all her composure. Her face glowed, and the gentle downward curve at the corners of her mouth was highly suggestible. It was a feature that immediately changed with the wide smile she gave him as she sat down opposite.

"Thank you, you were right. I succumbed once before because of drink. Now, tell me how I can help."

It was good to see her switch into that high efficiency mode. As though she was shutting out their brief diversion.

It was five minutes past eleven when they said their farewells at her front door. The rain had stopped, but trees and bushes seemed decked in amber, as droplets caught the yellow lamplight. Yorke reached out and gripped her hand in a tight, yet brief squeeze of gratitude as he thanked her for the meal and her involvement.

The same yellow that decked the trees caused her eyes to take on a feral glow as she looked up at him. He could not define the expression on her face, if it was disappointment then he was both glad and sorry. But he risked bending to bestow the kind of kiss he'd given her outside the Blue Dragon.

As their lips touched, there was a loud unearthly screeching somewhere behind him. Mutually startled, they each turned their heads, and laughed with some relief as two cats appeared on the shadowed lawn, face to face, backs arched. Almost by instinct Yorke made a cat scaring squawk that his father had taught him so many years ago. The pair disappeared.

Karen's eyes turned to him again as she said, "There are two things for which animals are to be envied: they know nothing of future evils, or of what people say about them. "

"That's very profound."

"Voltaire—remembered from university."

"Oh, maybe we could discuss that sometime," Smiling, Yorke placed his hands on the curve of her shoulders, "Can I make you a promise?"

"Anytime," she said, with a fervour that pleased him.

"If Murton comes up with the news we want to hear, I will take you out for a super deluxe meal."

She gave him a sensuous up and under look, "Only if we skip the restaurant coffee, and come back here for---that." Her look was almost lascivious as she added firmly."And I'll only have one glass of wine."

"Sounds good. Let's hope it's soon"

It took five frustrating days. Yorke threw himself into all the tasks that were part of the end of the school year. Many of those tasks related to the beginning of the next school year but were essential, nonetheless. Burying himself in the work did not shake the promise of Karen from his mind.

He had spent some time wondering what would have been the outcome if he had taken advantage of that momentary clinch on Saturday night. The fact that her judgement may have been suspect because of drink, had troubled him. Or maybe she really did want him. No doubt that since that moment he first saw her enter his office, he had wanted her. Why had it taken him so long to admit that to himself?

Karen had phoned once to ask if there was any news, and he promised her that she would be one of the first to know. On the Thursday, she was actually in school, and just looking at her, efficient in her almost standard white blouse, he knew, knew without a doubt, that she was for him.

By some magic of coincidence she had just come into his office to give her farewells when the phone rang.

Holding his breath, Yorke heard, "Murton here. You all right, Yorke?"

Yorke's heart was pounding, as he mouthed 'Murton' to Karen, and she, eyes wide, moved closer, and during the whole duration of the following conversation their eyes remained locked.

"I'm fine."

"Good. I have to tell you that the Council have checked all aspects of what you told me. And—your school is no longer on the closure list."

His head nodding, a wide smile on his face, Yorke was able to convey that news to Karen without speaking. Karen, her eyes moist, reached out and gripped his free hand.

"And Evingstonly?"

"Suspended, but I don't think he'll be returning. You can have a happy break now."

There were a few other comments, but as soon as Yorke put down the phone, Karen was in his arms, pressed against him, kissing him wildly. When they finally broke, Yorke said, "You started this. Now there's much to do. And you have an exclusive."

"Hell,yes," she said, "I must get this in right away. It'll make tomorrow's edition, I hope." She hurried to the door.

"And I have to get newsletters out for parents, and of course tell the staff." Just before she went out he called, "Would you be free Saturday night for that deluxe meal?"

"Oh, I'm not sure," she laughed, paused and added, "I'm positive."

"I'll pick you up at seven thirty."

So it was that Saturday night, showered, and powdered, scented and gently made up, Karen had put on her snugly fitting blue satin dress that revealed her shoulders, and just a subtle amount of cleavage. She so hoped her appearance would please him, so determined that this would be a night to remember. She could hardly wait.

Eagerly she watched for Yorke's Honda Civic to appear outside her house.

Yorke had booked a table at the Club 25 on the Quayside, making it a very special evening. She knew this was a high class establishment, and as they settled at their table under low crystal chandeliers. Karen had to admit to him that she was highly impressed, and just a little stunned by his generosity.

Delightedly, he was equally frank, "It was meant to impress you, but mainly it's because you deserve this kind of appreciation"

Despite the elegance of the place, her eyes kept coming back to Yorke, elegant in his grey suit, with dark blue shirt and light blue tie, so cool.

"I bought it specially for this night," he told her. "You look stunning. If the food's as good as your appearance---"

She could have basked in his comments all night.

Then the starter came and she had never had quail before. She wondered if she'd ever have it so deliciously done. The beef bourguignon they shared was just perfection. As they ate they talked lightly around a range of subjects. She really tried to be more lady-like in eating the delicious fare placed before her. And she knew, from the kindly smile on Yorke's face, that her struggle was futile. And they only had one glass of wine each.

The smile on Yorke's face was mainly from the sheer pleasure of being there with Karen. It would be foolish to assume that he had not thought ahead to what might develop later in the evening. The prospect of having her in his arms was almost overwhelming.

Once the meal was over, the waiter was surprised that they turned down the offer of coffee. Their smiles at each other at that moment, sent an invisible message flashing between the pair of them. Just sitting opposite her, looking into those blue eyes, dropping his eyes to the bare shoulders and the cleavage encased in the blue of the gown, had Yorke almost fearful that he might do something that would spoil this evening.

As soon as they were in the car, Karen leaned against him, and Yorke did exactly what she was hoping. He turned, took her in his arms and their mouths came together, and they kissed passionately, their tongues searching each other. Yorke's hands were on her bare shoulders and she was longing to have them all over her body. She saw the bulge that had appeared in his pants and was sorely tempted to reach for it, but remembered he had to drive safely.

Yorke drove the five miles to her front door with her hand clutching his thigh, just above the knee. It kept his libido ticking over nicely. After all the restrained encounters they had experienced, he was longing to possess her totally. His only fear was, that it had been so long, but he smiled at the thought that he might have forgotten how to do it.

"Why are you smiling?" Karen asked, giving his thigh another squeeze.

"That's exactly why," he told her, and briefly took a hand from the wheel to caress it over hers.

For the whole journey Karen's desire had been rising, and the moment Yorke applied the hand brake at her front gate, she slid her hand across his thigh and onto that bulge. Yorke's instant reaction was to turn to her, and their open mouths came together, and tongues met up once more. Karen was ecstatic to feel his hand slide up under her dress and trace a smooth course along her thigh, until he was touching her soaked panties. Her hand fumbled for the zip on his pants, found it and pulled it down.

At that moment Yorke broke the kiss. It had been his intention that their coming together would be a measured erotic process, with much touching, and long slow kisses. The second Karen touched him, and he'd slid his hand up to her wetness, he knew it just couldn't be that way. Karen's eagerness matched his own.

"Too uncomfortable, " he growled, even in the dim light he could see the passion blazing in her lovely eyes. "Let's get inside." Regretting to be pulling away from her hand, which had only just touched on its firm objective, Yorke opened his car door and slid out.

That brief touch of his so solid penis, allied to his fingers sampling her wet labia, had Karen longing to straddle him. But his words brought just a shade of calm. Muttering, "That's what I want, You inside—me," she opened her door, and hurried around to see Yorke removing his jacker and slinging it over his shoulder.

All the way up the garden path they were kissing and clumsily fondling each other. At the door Karen fumbled in her handbag for the key. As she took a few nervous jabs to locate the lock, her other hand reached back and groped inside his pants, as she whispered, "Unzip me. Unzip me."

With fingers that were all thumbs, and still carried the aroma of their recent activity he located the catch at the back of her gown and the ratcheting noise of the zips descent was one of the most sensuous sounds he had ever heard. Then they were inside.

Yorke kicked the door closed, aware that Karen had already shrugged out of her gown, and she was instantly in his arms. Keen as he was, he was almost overwhelmed by her eagerness to find his erection, and her fingers closing round it and pulling it free of his pants made him grunt. He slid his hands inside her panties, and, as he was pushing them down she was moving in closer, guiding his throbbing penis to where it was demanded. He bent his knees slightly to facilitate her intentions, as their tongues fought each other in a wild kiss.

Yorke's erection in her hands felt enormous, and Karen just wanted to have it inside her. Aware that Yorke had bent his knees, she was able to nuzzle his penis head along her eager labia, and as he made his first thrust, she released his penis and grabbed at his buttocks. Two sensations hit her at once; his erection piercing up into her eager vagina, and the vigour of his entry lifting her off her feet, as she was pushed back against the wall.

As soon as Karen had placed the head of his penis deep into her labia, Yorke had only one thought, to push into her as far as he could. The sensation of gliding up to his very hilt in that luxurious, wet warmth, was increased by the knowledge that he had lifted her off her feet to slam against the wall, and he felt her legs wrap around him. She was totally skewered on his erection, and the twitching of her vaginal walls told him that it was all right for her.

Karen was suspended in some kind of heaven, with Yorke deep inside her where she had wanted him to be since they'd met. A brief thought of Alan crept into her mind, but was immediately swept away as she thought she might be slipping down the wall, and Yorke's next delicious thrust rode her back into position.

She squeezed her legs tightly around him, ensuring that the only movement he could make was a twitch of his hips. That penis inside her was everything she had imagined throughout the early evening. It filled her completely. Their kissing had been broken as they buried their face into respective shoulders.

Yorke had listened for Karen's breathing to see if there was any telling increase to indicate an approaching orgasm. His concern stemmed from the fact that his scrotum was screaming to release and he knew that his time was already near, no matter how long he tried to withhold it.

Then it was on him, the pulsing of her vaginal walls, his long term celibacy, and sheer desire, all caught up with him, and with a gurgled moan, he gave one massive final thrust, and felt his juices spilling up into the heart of her. Oh, God, it was marvellous.

The moment Yorke's thrust had lifted her body further up the wall, Karen knew he was climaxing. Could she actually sense the flow of his sperm inside her? She rode with his pleasure knowing that she wasn't quite going to make it on this trip, but, nevertheless it had been a pure joy for her. As his diminishing penis slid out of her she lowered her legs to the floor, and sensing Yorke's legs giving way she went down with him so they were sitting on the floor, hugging close.

"Too quick, wasn't I?" he whispered.

"It's been longer for you," she said gently her hand stroking his hair.

"Phew, that wasn't the way I meant it to be."

Karen looked into his face in the faint light, "What did you want?"

"Slow, sensuous—"

She hugged him, "Oh, we've still got time for that. A shower now?"

Stiffly they climbed to their feet, and Karen started to giggle.

"What's the matter?"

"All we've done and I've still got my bra on. Don't you like my breasts?"

He laughed with her, "Don't know. Never seen them. Anyway I'm still in pants and shirt."

She took his hand, and said scoldingly," Come on. Shower."

Like an obedient schoolboy he allowed her to lead him upstairs. Just a couple of steps behind her, it was a treat to watch the sway of her bare buttocks as she mounted the stairs. As Karen led him into a large bedroom, she switched on a bedside light, so he could quickly view the major feature, which was the bed, all coloured cushions over a pink duvet. She led him through another door, into a fully tiled en-suite with a wide shower cubicle. As she entered she switched on the light.

In the aftermath of their encounter downstairs, Karen was feeling warmly satisfied. Now she was eager for his reaction to seeing her fully exposed body, and was just as keen to see his. Crazily she'd held his penis in her hand, had it inside her but she'd never really seen it. She moved now to the shower cubicle, and turned on the spray, checking for temperature. When she turned back, Yorke was just standing looking at her, so immediately she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, and let it fall.

"There now," she said, watching the look in his eye.

Yorke just stared in some wonder, as Karen stood there naked, yet without a trace of self consciousness. Flawless, he thought, her body was flawless, as he had guessed it would be. Her breasts, just a good handful, were proud and tipped with brown nipples. Her waist nipped in and flowed out to her hips in an elegant curve. The vivid black of her bush, topped smooth elegant thighs.

"That," he told her,"is a sight worth waiting for. Perfect for stroking."

As he took a step towards her, she held up a hand, "Aren't you just a little overdressed for the occasion."

Smiling, he quickly unbuttoned his shirt and kicked off his pants, and watched as her eyes travelled up and down his body. "Quite well made," she observed lightly, "but am I prepared to let it rub against mine?"

Within seconds, they were in the shower together. Soaping each other with sensuous enthusiasm, they laughed as Karen lowered the water temperature, and the spray cooled their heated bodies. Their hands slid easily over sudsy skin. Yorke's first touch of those elegant breasts had him telling Karen that his soaped fingers were on a slippery slope, but when he touched her nipples he heard the low moan in her throat. His hands glided over breast and down into her groin with delicately applied precision.

Karen found sliding her hands over his skin was rapturous. Over his shoulders, his chest, down his back, over his buttocks, to linger there, before stroking his belly, and down to the softness of his genitals. All simply euphoric.

They took there own pleasurable time in drying each other off. In the bedroom, Karen moved some of the cushions to one side, before lying flat on her back, while Yorke sat on the edge, enjoying once more, a view of her delectable body. Her legs were slightly parted, and from his angle he could now see the hint of pouting labia among the black pubic hair. So tempting he would have liked to plunge down there to exercise his tongue. But discretion was called for.

Yorke leaned over her, "How would you like this to be?"

"Good for both of us."

"I could just sit up here and look at you," he admitted.

"Having your eyes on me is thrilling, but we could kiss, and you may have noticed my breasts are rather sensitive to touch." And she gave him a cheeky grin, which he buried with a warm kiss.

Karen had a few ideas of what she would like, but since he had asked first she would give him his way. Later she might apply a thrill or two of her own, for his sake. The kiss they were now involved in was deep and stimulating, as their tongues entwined. His fingers had been playing with her hair, and had trailed down her neck, to drift gently over the skin of her shoulders. Soon, her breasts were receiving his delicate attention, and she was already breathing hard. A magic touch as he favoured her nipples. His body was pressed close to hers, and she was aware of the gentle prodding of a rising erection. Something to look forward to.

.It was the pressure on Karen's thigh that told Yorke his penis was coming back to life. The only trouble for him was the need to think back to what had pleased Carol. It was his only source of knowledge really. But this new found intimacy was making it easier to bear. He broke the kiss and laid his mouth on her bare shoulder. Skin this soft, this smooth, required being treated with some distinction. She was so eminently desirable. So, with his lips moving over her shoulder, and his hand caressing her breast, he told her that.

Karen had been just lying there savouring his every move. If he not had a woman since his wife, he was being a most considerate lover. Her hands were moving down over his buttocks, just hinting at dipping into the crack. Bending her head slightly she kissed along his neck, very aware of the increasing pressure of his growing erection. She wanted to honour that sooner rather than later.

Yorke too, was highly aware that his penis was almost fully erect now. Was it just the sight of her, the touch of her skin, or the fragile aroma that came from her.? He moved his lips over her breasts, such soft silkiness. His tongue tickled at her nipples, feeling them swell, and hearing her gasps of pleasure. Good. He took one into his mouth and sucked gently on it. Her intake of breath told him that she was well on course.

Yorke's attention to her breast was so exquisite, and Karen knew that already a moistening had begun between her legs. She knew she needed to be touched there, and was delighted when Yorke allowed the fingers of one hand to stray down over her flat belly. Then he moved them so he was favouring her curves from breast to waist to hip and back again. God, he was good. It was as if he knew her actual needs.

Next, his hand had moved to her inner thigh, where it moved back and forth with such gentle adulation. She was quite ecstatic with his movement, but in her mind she wasa screaming, 'Get there. Get there.'

Yorke was tuned in to Karen's breathing, and knew that his latest moves were getting to her. His next step would be the tester. He glided his hand from the pure velvet of her inner thigh, so that it trailed through her pubic hair, played there for a few seconds before searching out the beginning of her labia. That set her really panting.