Working with Older Female Co-Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
je71sox
je71sox
375 Followers

I started to worry that Betty was having second thoughts and I was going to be left with blue balls. So, I asked, "Do you want to stop? I don't want you to do anything you will regret."

Betty looked at me, then stated, "We probably should stop, right? I mean, I don't even know how we got here. I'm feeling embarrassed by my reactions and what I said while you...well you know...while you were down there doing what you were doing. What do you think we should do? Should we stop? I feel bad that you didn't get to...you know...get to finish like I did. What do you think we should do? Keep going? Stop? Forget any of this happened? I don't really know, come on, help me out." It was obvious Betty was confused about what to do, her orgasm still affecting her thought process.

I wanted to fuck her and decided to just lay it out to her, "I think you need to get fucked, Betty. I think it's long overdue for you. We should forget the idea of stopping; you know you will regret that. So, how about we start with you sucking my cock?" I stood up on the bed, pulled my shorts down, and took my shirt off. My seven-inch cock was throbbing.

Betty's eyes opened wide; I could see the lust in them. "Do you always talk like that?" she asked nervously.

"Look Betty when the bedroom door closes all bets are off as far as I'm concerned. We are in a bedroom with the door closed, so all bets are off. Be careful cause you have me so hard I may not let you leave till I cum too." I looked at her and smiled.

Betty smiled back at me and asked, "Really? That's an interesting thought. Are you saying you could just do what you want?"

"Stop talking Betty. I told you to suck my cock."

I could tell this talk was turning Betty on. She liked what was happening and her mind was racing, looking for a response. Finally, Betty said, "I guess I'm going to have to suck your...cock." She giggled when she said the word. "Fuck it. I'll do whatever you want to do. I mean, you ate my...pussy and...my God...my ass. The least I can do is suck your cock." I could tell Betty couldn't believe she was actually talking like this.

I grabbed Betty by her hair and pulled her head to my cock. She looked up at me with apprehension. I told her "Open your mouth." As she did, I slid my cock in her mouth while having my hand wrapped around her hair. I pulled her head back and forth on my cock, going deeper into her throat with every thrust. It was obvious Betty hadn't sucked a lot of cock in her life. She was struggling when I would hit the back of her throat. I started asking her, "You like my cock in your mouth, don't you?"

Betty responded by removing my cock from her mouth and stoking it. She looked up at me and said, "I love sucking your cock, Jim. Do you want to fuck my pussy with this big cock?"

As I pushed Betty down on the bed, I commanded, "Open your fucking legs." Betty did as she was, told. I knelt between her legs, slapping my cock on her mound. I slowly slid my cock up and down her slit, watching as her eyes were rolling back. I started to push the head of my dick into her pussy. I had not thought about how tight Betty was until now. The heat of her pussy felt like it was going to melt my cock. Slowly, I pushed the tip in and out of her volcanic pussy. I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed my cock all the way to the roof of her pussy.

Betty screamed, "OOOOHHHHH FUUUCCCKKK!! THAT HURT!" I don't know why, but her response turned me on. I started thrusting harder and harder into her tight, flaming hot pussy. If Betty was in pain, her pussy didn't give those signs. It was drenched with her juices, providing plenty of lubrication. Betty's hips started to get in rhythm with my thrusts.

I asked, "You like how I fuck you?" as I was slamming on every thrust.

Betty responded, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! YES! YOUR COCK IS DESTROYING MY PUSSY! I'M GOING TO CUM SOON! PLEASE, DON'T STOP FUCKING ME, I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST DON'T STOP!"

HMMM, I thought. Let's see if Betty really means that, "I'm going to cum in your ass, OK?"

Betty was lost in the moment and would have done anything. "OK! YOU CAN CUM IN MY ASS! PLEASE, DON'T STOP FUCKING ME! I'M GOING TO...OH MY FUCKING GOD...FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! MY PUSSY...FUCK! OH, OH, OH, OH!"

With that, Betty came so hard it felt like she urinated all over my bed. Cum and pussy juice drenched her legs and my crotch. It seemed to be everywhere, I could smell her explosion. Betty's body was convulsing, her breathing was hard. I felt like her mind was drained.

I whispered in her ear, "My turn, roll over."

All Betty could muster was, "OK."

I got between her legs and rubbed my drenched cock up and down the slit of her ass. I used her juices for lubrication as I started to push the tip of my cock into her ass. Betty arched her ass so I could have easier access, which surprised me. I pushed my cock into her ass, Betty screamed, "THAT FUCKING HURTS! PLEASE HURRY UP!"

This time, I did as she commanded and rammed my entire cock into her ass. Betty's legs gave out beneath her. As her body was lying flat on the bed, as she was screaming, "PLEASE JIM, CUM! I CAN'T TAKE IT! IT'S TOO MUCH! CUM IN MY ASS!"

I fucked recklessly into her ass. Again, her body started to follow my rhythm. I could feel my cock exploding in her ass. Betty's body met my every move while I unloaded what felt like a gallon into her.

We laid in bed in complete silence for what seemed like hours, until Betty asked, "Did you just use me tonight, or are we going to do this again? I have never been fucked like this or treated like this. It's OK if it was a one-time thing. I just want to know."

"Betty, you have really good pussy and need practice sucking cock. We will be doing this again." I said as I smiled at her.

"OK, Jim. I'm glad we will be doing it again. I promise I'll get better at everything."

je71sox
je71sox
375 Followers
12