Working with the Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers

"Babble all you want to honey," I thought, "I don't plan on stopping anytime soon."

When she'd calmed down, I pulled out of her very slowly. A few drops of her girl-juice made dark raindrops on the rough leather of the seat. She dismounted and stood up straight for the first time in several minutes. I stood nearby with my wet and sticky cock still at attention and ready for further service. Realizing that I had not come yet, her eyes widened slightly and she said, "Really? You're ready for more?"

"I believe I'd like you to stay awhile longer if that's what you're asking," I answered.

"Good God, I don't know if I can take anymore. I'm beat. 'Hungry too. You got anything to eat around here?" she asked.

"Sure, I'll get us something to eat if you want to get straightened up. Give me ten minutes."

"'Mind if I take a shower?" she asked.

I pointed out where the towels were and promised to go get us something to replenish our energy. After putting on a t-shirt and shorts, I heard the shower start and I headed towards the kitchen. I didn't think we'd finished our night by a long shot.

Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers
12