Working with Walker Pt. 04

Story Info
Walker and I have a third and it's good.
2.1k words
4.78
5.2k
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck are you guys doing?!" Tyler exclaims loudly.

Walker was tripping over his words trying to explain. "I...we....uh....sor.....sorry....not w....."

I just sat there silent, trying to focus on Tyler's current state. Was he mad? Or just surprised? He didn't seem very mad. He wasn't trying to push us away. In fact, Walker's hand was still wrapped around his cock. He made no effort to remove his hand. I think he was more surprised than anything.

So I took a chance. "Fuck it."

I move up and plant my lips on Tyler's. He resists at first, but after a few seconds, he kisses me back. I part his lips and slide my tongue into his mouth, which he gladly accepts. Walker goes back to playing with Tyler's cock. He strokes it a few times before shoving it into his mouth. Like me, he only gets a little into his mouth before coming back up.

Tyler broke our kiss. He pushed Walker off his cock. I was getting worried, but then he said, "Let's go to my room."

I let out a sigh of relief. Walker stood up and we followed into Tyler's room. Once we got in there, Tyler starts stripping his clothes off. Walker and I do the same. Once we're all completely naked, Tyler pushed me onto the bed. Before I knew it, Tyler bent down and wrapped his lips around my hard cock and started to suck it dry. I've been enjoying Walker sucking my cock, but he didn't didn't come close to Tyler. He was very experienced and it showed. His mouth felt so fucking good. Walker got on the bed and resumed sucking Tyler's cock. I repositioned myself so I could suck Walker's cock. What a sight to see. Three guys in a 3-way 69. All of us getting it from both ends and loving every minute of it.

We were sucking each other for what seemed like forever when I felt Tyler playing with my ass. He stopped sucking my cock and started licking my hole. I was moaning on Walker's cock. It felt great. I started doing the same to Walker now. I let off his cock and licked his hole. Tyler was moaning against Tyler's cock as well, pushing his ass back into my face more. I stop licking and stick my finger in my mouth, getting it plenty wet. I move my wet finger to his ass, slowly pushing it in. Walker moaned again. I could feel his ass relax, allowing my finger to go in deeper. I go back to sucking his cock as I finger his ass with 2 fingers now.

After 2 more minutes of sucking and fingering his ass, Walker's body starts convulsing and his cock is pulsing in my mouth. I'm sure if his mouth wasn't still stuffed with Tyler's cock, he'd tell me he was about to cum. His ass gets tighter, squeezing against my fingers. I take the hint and shove his cock all the way to the back of my throat just as I feel his cum shoot down my awaiting throat. Pulse after pulse sliding down my throat. His whole body shakes as he finishes and calms down. I slide my mouth off his cock, he whimpers a little when I take my fingers out of his tight ass.

Walker is then on a mission as he focuses all of his efforts back to Tyler's cock, devouring his huge dick as much as he can. Tyler lasts another few minutes before moaning loudly against my cock and shoots loads of cum into Walker's mouth. It's too much for Walker, so his cum starts running down Tyler's cock. Once Tyler finishes, Walker hungrily licks up all the remaining cum off Tyler's deflating cock. Tyler then goes back to my cock, but I only last another 30 seconds before I blow my load into Tyler's mouth. He swallows it all like the pro he is.

Tyler, Walker, and I lay on our backs to catch our breath. After a few minutes, Tyler asked, "So how long has this been going on?"

"Since last night." Walker replied. Tyler sits up and gives us a kind of puzzled look. It hit me just then all that happened in the last 24 hours. Walker and I fooling around, several times, and now this. And this is all new to Walker. He's had his first gay experience and his first threesome all in one day! I can only imagine what he's thinking or how he's feeling.

"You guys have only been doing this since yesterday?" Walker asked. It doesn't seem like he believes us.

"It's true." Walker said. "We got back from a party a little drunk. One thing led to another and....well, you get the picture. It was my first time too, and it was great!" Walker then looks at me and a big smile creeps across his face. I smile too, thinking back on last night and this morning.

"Wow." Tyler replied, trying to take it all in. "For a newbie, you did a good job." Tyler half chuckled. Walker laughed too, lighting up with pride.

"Have you two gone any further than this?" Tyler asked. I knew exactly what he was asking.

"Not yet." Walker said. "He only started playing with my ass this morning and just now, but I really like it so far."

Then Tyler asked what I was expecting him to ask: "Would you like to do more?"

"Hell yes!" Walker exclaimed. He was definitely excited. "But I'd like Ray to be my first."

I was a little flattered, but also very excited. The thought of fucking his tight virgin ass was getting me hard again. Tyler seemed to understand. Besides, I doubt Walker was ready for Tyler's big dick just yet.

I look at Walker and give him a nod. He smiles, jumps up, and starts sucking my cock. He wastes no time and makes sure to get it nice and wet, slobbering all over it. Once I'm rock hard and wet, he flips over on all fours, waiting for me. I get on my knees and line up my cock with his hot ass. I place the tip at his entrance and slowly push. I go easy, not pushing too hard. He's so damn tight, but I got the tip in.

"Relax." I say to Walker. "Just breathe and relax. It will go in easier."

Walker breathes and I feel his ass loosen a little bit. He looks back and nods, and I start sliding my cock into his ass. He winces and moans in pain, but doesn't tell me to stop. I keep inching in slowly. Once I get it in all the way, I stay there for a minute so he can get used to it.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Yes, but take it easy at first. Still not used to it." He said.

I do as he asks. I slide back out slowly. Once I get most of it out, I slide back in. He moans again, but this time there's a little more pleasure instead of pain. I slide back out, then back in again, but this time just a little faster. I keep sliding in and out, gradually getting a little faster. I find a pace I like and keep at it. He keeps moaning, and this time seemed like all pleasure now. Tyler is leaning against the headboard, stroking his hard cock at the sight.

I flip Walker onto his back. I spread his legs wide and slide my cock back into his tight ass. I pick my pace back up and his moans get loud now. I bend down and we make out as I pound his ass hard. As I break the kiss, Tyler comes around and brings his big dick to Walker's mouth. Walker gladly accepts and slides his cock into his hungry warm mouth. He gagged a little at the size, but he didn't care. He swallowed as much as he could. Between me and Tyler, he was stuffed with cock and he seemed really happy about it. I think we turned him into a cock slut.

I was pounding Walker's ass for what seemed like forever. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. "I'm going to cum soon."

Walker popped Tyler's cock out of his mouth. "Cum in me please! I want to feel your cum in my ass!"

I slam into his ass a few more times before I unload into his tight, hot ass. Fuck, his ass feels so good! Feeling my cum deep inside him sent Walker over the edge and he started shooting his load all over his stomach. Tyler wasted no time as he bent down and licked up the cum all over Walker's stomach. When he got it all, he moved up and kissed Walker, giving him a taste of his own cum.

I pulled my cock out of Walker's ass and laid down to catch my breath. Tyler broke the kiss and asked, "Think you're ready for me?"

Surprisingly, Walker smiled and said yes. I figured he was spent, but he still wanted more. I guess we really did make him a cock slut.

Walker stayed on his back as Tyler moved over to me and shoved his cock in my mouth. I took the hint and took as much in my mouth as I could, making sure to cover it in saliva. After a few minutes, Tyler backed out of my mouth and moved over to Walker's now open ass. He may have gotten used to my cock, but I'm sure taking Tyler's in will still hurt at first. And I was right.

Tyler slowly slid into Walker's ass, but not as slow as I did before. It slid in fairly easily with the combination of my saliva and my cum still in his ass, but the size was the issue. Walker was wincing in pain once again, but he seemed determined to get it all in. After a minute or two, Tyler got it all in his ass. I was impressed. Walker still looked like he was in pain, but he didn't care. He wanted to continue.

Tyler pulled back out, then back in. Slowly gaining speed. Walker's face soon turned to pure ecstasy. He was in his own world of pleasure and bliss and loving every minute of it now. Tyler wasted no time and pounded his ass, making Walker moan loudly. My cock started getting hard once again. I should've been pretty drained at this point, but watching these two together, who wouldn't be turned on again? I started stroking myself as I watched Walker getting vigorously fucked by Tyler's huge cock.

"I'm gonna cum!" Tyler exclaims loudly. Walker grabs Tyler's ass, pulling him deeper. Tyler takes the hint and after a few more thrusts, he unloads his cum into his ass, causing Walker to scream in pleasure. Tyler slows down, and once he calms down, he pulls out of Walker and collapses on the bed from pure exhaustion. My and Tyler's cum leaks out of Walker's gaping ass.

Walker looks up at me and sees me slowly stroking my cock still. He jumps up and devours my entire cock in one motion. He is sucking me like he never has before. Like he is desperate for more cum. I only last about 2 minutes before I blow my load into his warm, hungry mouth. He doesn't miss any this time and manages to swallow it all. He licks and sucks my cock clean before taking it out of his mouth and falling back onto the bed.

We all laid there for a while, catching our breath. Covered in sweat and cum. Once we regain ourselves, Tyler said, "Walker, you have the best ass." Which made Walker laugh.

"You have the best cock." He said back. "And you're a close second, Ray." Nice save on his part.

"Gee, thanks." I joke. We giggle about that.

"I think I'm spent. You guys can sleep with me if you want."

"I should probably get home, honestly." I reply. "Check in with my folks. Haven't seen them since yesterday morning."

Walker was a little sad about this, but he understood. I bent down and gave him a long kiss. "But I'll see you tomorrow at work. We can hang out after?"

"We fucking better!" Walker said. I laughed and kissed him again. I gave Tyler a long kiss as well. Walker and Tyler snuggled up in bed as I was getting dressed. They were giving each other kisses as I walked out the door.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading! I just wanted to say sorry for taking so long with the next installment of my Walker stories. I've had alot going on and the stories had to go on the back burner for a little while. I think I may do 1 or 2 more stories, but I'll make sure it doesn't take me as long for the next installment. Let me know what you guys think!