Workout

Story Info
Tessa gets what she REALLY wants from me at the gym.
3.5k words
4.34
12k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like anyone else, it was always rough to get through the week. I'd yet to meet someone who didn't have some gripe about their job, or watch the clock count down to the end of the day. The only problem for me was that I counted down the clock to go back to an empty apartment with just my cat sitting at the door waiting for me. I longed for the day when I could come back to a sexy woman, who was just as happy to see me as I was her.

I at least was dating a lovely young woman, but I just didn't get to see her often enough. It also didn't help matters she was shy as all get out, and it had taken a month for her to be comfortable enough to hold my hand. I wanted to kiss and touch her so bad, but she was taking things slow, and boy do I mean slow. It was adding to my frustration so much. I felt like I was still single and lonely.

One of the few ways I had to work out all my frustrations was to actually hit the gym and work out, which I did four times a week. I'd found a wonderful little place nearby that offered small, trainer led fitness classes that rotated around the room, switching from weight exercises to rowing to running on a treadmill. I'd sign up for one in advance, go there after work, change in the locker room, and join the other two dozen people in waiting for the hour-long course to start.

Although it was a way to release some of my tensions, it also added to them a little bit. The majority of the other attendants were women, which I didn't mind, except the outfits some of them wore didn't always make it easy for me. Most dressed moderately, some even in full length sleeves and pants, which I really couldn't understand once we all got moving and sweating. But some would come in with booty shorts or low-cut tops or even tank tops with their sports bras showing. It occasionally made it hard to focus on the task at hand and not get an erection, which is the last thing I wanted to do. I didn't want to creep anyone out.

It was difficult not to look at times. The opportunities were all too abundant. Looking at a tight ass or some nice cleavage when they bent over on the weight floor. Seeing bouncing boobs as we ran on the treadmill or looking in the mirror in front of me to see more delicious cleavage on the rowers behind me. Sitting on the rower and seeing the asses on the treadmill in front of me. Tight, bared midriffs. Always with the sweat glistening chests at the end of the class. Many times I had to just close my eyes to focus on the real reason I was there.

I enjoyed the chance to have a good workout, nonetheless. I'd get a couple miles in on the treadmills, burn almost a half a day's worth of calories, and wear myself out in general. The ladies were all friendly, too. I think some of them must have had an idea how hard it was to focus in a group like that, with there only being one or two other guys usually. Some of them dressed provocatively on purpose, hoping to catch the eye of a guy. I know for a fact it was absolutely the case with one woman in particular.

I'd been going to this place to work out for about a year when a particularly attractive woman showed up for the first time. She had an absolutely gorgeous face, with brown hair that came down just past her shoulders, with beautiful eyes that just seemed to shine and draw you into her gaze with the promise of sweet, sultry pleasure. Her lips were thick and luscious, begging to be kissed. She was fairly well endowed, too, with breasts that were easily a full D-cup, maybe even bordering on DD, but it was always hard to tell with workout clothes over top. She was fairly muscular, with a nicely toned stomach and a narrow waist that flared out into nice, wide hips. She had a perfectly sized ass, too, that shook perfectly as she walked. At just under five and a half feet tall, it would be the perfect ass to have backed up against you. Finishing this goddess off were nice toned legs that you'd want wrapped around you all night, both under you and as she rode you senseless.

My gaze must have lingered a little too long when she first came in, because she caught me looking and gave a knowing little smirk. Being polite, I smiled back, then turned my gaze back to the front of the room and waited for the class to start.

I saw her from time to time, once or twice a week, but then she started coming to all the classes I was in. Every once in a while we'd be next to each other as we waited in the lobby and she'd give me a smile and we'd make some small talk. I'd try not to stare at her, but she was slowly making it more and more difficult not to.

When she started to attend all my regular classes, she also started to dress a little bit more revealingly. Although she always had pants on that went down to her mid-calf, they were the tight, shiny kind that drew your attention. It seemed that whenever I was on the rower, she would undoubtedly be in front of me on the treadmill, with that wonderful ass on full display. Whenever I was on the treadmill, she'd be on the rower behind me, revealing just a hint of cleavage to draw my gaze as she moved back and forth. Then she started to make it worse.

She started wearing low-cut tank tops, and would stand just to the side right in front of me as we waited for class to start. As she shifted from foot to foot in her warm-up stretches, I could see her breasts jiggling in the tight fabric of her sports bra. That's when she started doing the weight floor routine at the same time as me, always directly across so I had every chance to see her bent-over ass, her deep creamy cleavage, and her nipples looking like they were about to poke through her top. Then, one day, it actually happened.

I was the only guy in the last class on a Friday. She came and stood right next to me, and I could feel her eyes on me. I turned to look at her, my gaze averting momentarily to her plunging neckline. That was the most revealing shirt she'd worn yet, and her breasts were practically swelling out of the top. I quickly looked up to find a knowing smile on her face and I swear she had a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. She held out her hand toward me.

"Hello again, sir. You know, we see each other here all the time, and we've never introduced ourselves. I'm Tessa." What a beautiful name.

"Hi. I'm Michael," I said, shaking her hand. Her skin was so smooth and soft, and the touch was almost electric. My mind quickly started to wander to imagining what the rest of her might feel like. I quickly had to derail that line of thought so that I wouldn't start to tent my shorts. "I think you're in pretty much every class I have."

"You think?" Again, a wicked twinkle in her eye. "I've seen you sneaking glances at me. I'm pretty sure you KNOW I'm in every one of your classes."

This, of course, made me blush a little and look away.

"Oh, don't be shy about it. It's flattering, actually, seeing the way you look at me. It's all the more impressive how hard you fight to keep control and focus on the workout and not stare at me the whole time. I've actually starting wearing more revealing outfits to see if I could distract you just a little bit more."

Holy shit, was she actually admitting to that? I wasn't sure what to say to that. "Shame on you. Don't you know you should never tempt an innocent man with weapons of mass distraction like that." That elicited a small laugh from her and she put a hand lightly on my right arm. Damn, her touch was making my arm tingle with excitement.

Leaning in, she whispered, "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I find it hard not to sneak peeks at your hot ass and muscular legs." I looked back at her, and she had a devilish little grin on her face. "The only difference is, if I start to get wet thinking about the fun we could have together, I can hide it. You can't hide it so well if you start to tent your shorts."

Fuck, was she forward! I kind of liked it, though. I'd never met a woman quite like this before. My mind started to drift again, and I began to get a little hard. She glanced down momentarily, then back up, and licked her lips.

"I think I've finally managed to get your FULL attention this time," she smirked. Shit, this was starting to go down the road I didn't want it to. I didn't want to pop an erection just before a workout in a room full of women. Thankfully, that moment the trainer came out and started doing the pre-workout spiel, and I turned to focus on that and settle my cock down. This, however, didn't stop her from giving my right ass cheek a little squeeze as we walked in to start the class.

As we all selected our stations, I was shocked to see that she decided to sit right next to me for a change. It looked like she wasn't going to be teasing me as much this time, and I breathed a small sigh of relief. Our warm-up on the rowers went normal, but things started to decline again as we went to the weight floor. Being right next to me, it was still hard not to sneak occasional glances at Tessa, except this time she seemed to catch me every time I looked, always with a knowing smile on her face. It only got worse as we went to the treadmills, and that's when I realized she was about to tease me worse than ever before.

Being right next to me, with a wall of mirrors in front of us, it was impossible to not look at her reflection. Her chest was already starting to glisten, and as we started to run, her breasts started to bounce. I found it increasingly hard not to look, their hypnotic jiggling holding my gaze and forcing me to stare at them. I glanced up and she gave me a wink and asked, barely audible over the music, "See anything you like?" I just tried to re-focus my attention on getting in a good run.

At the end of the class, the trainer encouraged everyone to high-five their neighbors like usual, and when I went to high-five Tessa, she interlaced her fingers in mine instead. "Good job, baby," she heavily panted. Her glistening chest was heaving and drew my gaze again. "Any time you want to get together for a personal workout, you just let me know." Giving my hand a quick squeeze, she released my fingers. I just stood there stupefied and speechless.

We adjourned to the weight floor for post-workout stretches, and then all went to our respective locker rooms. Tessa had certainly gotten my attention before, but today she'd really put herself out there, and I couldn't stop thinking about her. I didn't know how I'd made it through the entire class restraining myself and keeping control, but now that I was alone, my cock got hard almost instantly.

I didn't normally shower there, but between her outfit and the way she was talking to me, I felt if I didn't take one and rub out a quickie, there was no way I'd be able to leave without a clearly visible erection for all to see. I didn't like the thought of masturbating in a public shower like this, but I didn't see any other option. I started the shower so the water could get nice and warm, grabbed a towel, and went in and undressed.

Walking under the hot water, I quickly got to business. I didn't want to be in there too long. Taking my hardening dick in my left hand, I started to slowly stroke up and down the shaft. I was remembering Tessa's shapely ass whenever she would bend over in front of me on the weight floor and fantasizing about her pressing it back against my erection. Her wonderful breasts jiggling on the treadmill, glistening and begging to be free of their confines and in my hands as I reached around to fondle them and play with her nipples. Her leaning her head back against my shoulder so I could kiss those luscious lips, moaning into each other's mouths.

My fantasy didn't make it much further than that. Thinking about Tessa and her sexy, glistening body, the way that she talked to me, and the exciting feeling of her touch was too much. Stifling all but the smallest of moans, I came, and hard. I don't think anybody would have heard, but I was still grateful to be alone in the locker room. Or so I thought.

"Thinking about me, baby?" came a sexy little voice from behind me.

"Shit! Fuck!" I yelled, whirling around to see Tessa standing there, completely naked and rubbing her bare pussy. How the hell did she come in and strip off her clothes and I didn't even notice? "Don't fucking sneak up on me like that! What the hell are you doing in here?!"

She slowly drew her gaze down my body, resting on my naked, hard cock in my hand, then back up to my face. She had a deliciously devilish look in her eyes, and she licked her lips. "I could tell I'd finally gotten your attention and was starting to have the effect on you I wanted. I thought I'd come in and help you out a little bit."

"You can't be in here!" I loudly whispered.

"Oh, relax, nobody will ever know. The place is practically empty, and we're the only two in here. Besides, I'm already here, so we might as well get this party started." She walked up to me under the water and pulled my head down for a long, wet kiss. If I'd thought her touching my arm earlier felt good, our lips pressing together was amazing. As I gave in to her advance and our lips starting smacking together, she reached down and gave me a few good strokes on my shaft. I couldn't help but break the kiss and moan.

She looked deep into my eyes. "See? Despite your protests, I know how much you really want to play with me." Then, leaning in to my ear, giving my lobe a quick nibble, she whispered, "I'm going to show you just how mind blowing shower sex can be."

Momentarily breaking free from the pleasurable haze, I said, "Tessa, we can't. We hardly even know each other." Her response was to start kissing me again and grab my ass, pressing her body hard against mine. Damn, she felt good. Those big, soft tits pressed against my chest, her toned stomach against mine, her wrapping her left leg around my right.

"Oh, I disagree. We're about to know each other VERY well, baby." Turning around, she started to grind her ass against my erection, exactly how I'd fantasized. Trapping my cock between her cheeks, she rubbed her ass up and down my length. It felt so damn good it was all I could do to not grab her waist, hold her tight against me, and hump her back. Sensing my hesitation, she pushed back hard and backed me up against the wall. Moaning in pleasure, I still maintained a bit of self control until she asked "Don't you want to play with my luscious tits? Grab them, squeeze them, play with my nipples and make me moannnnnnn."

She put her hands on mine, intertwining our fingers, and brought my hands forward. She pressed my them against her breasts and started to sigh in pleasure as she massaged them using my hands. Withdrawing her hands, mine remained, fondling her incredible, soft breasts. Her nipples were so hard, and as I brushed across them she moaned and pressed her ass even tighter against my cock. After a few more strokes of her ass, she lifted up a little higher than before, and on the way back down brought my erection straight out to be between her sexy thick thighs, her dripping wet pussy pressing against and lubricating my cock.

I'd pretty much given in to pure lust at this point and started to tweak her nipples, making her moan like a whore. She couldn't take the stimulation anymore. Giving one hard thrust of her hips back, she took me fully inside her pussy in one motion. It felt like nothing else before. Moaning in unison at the immense pleasure of our bodies locking together, neither of us moved for a moment, except for her pussy contracting on my cock, milking it.

"Ooooooh, baby, you feel even BETTER in me than I imagined, and I've masturbated to this fantasy SOOOOOOO many times." Starting to rock her hips around, she maneuvered my hard cock into every nook of her velvety insides. Apparently finding the perfect spot, she screamed in pleasure. "FUCK, that's what I was looking for, and your cock is just what I needed to find it. Don't you move, baby. Let me work my magic and I'm sure we'll cum together."

I was in no position to argue, trapped between her and the wall, locked inside her miraculously tight pussy. She started to move back and forth lightly as she used me to hit her g-spot. Her pussy started to convulse, literally paralyzing me in pleasure as it firmly gripped me in its trap. She started to convulse harder and faster, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer.

"Does, UHHHHHH, this feel, UMMMMM, as amAYYYYYYYYzing for you, MMMMMMM, as it does, OHHHHHHHHHH, for me, bAAAAAAAAAAAAAAby?" she moaned out. I could only stand there and grunt and moan as I massaged her breasts, my brain completely shut down from the pleasure overload she was causing. My animal sounds of pleasure a satisfactory answer, her pussy clamped down hard on my shaft as she moaned "Ohhhhhhhh, fuck, cum with me, lover". She leaned her head back on my shoulder and pulled my head down for a hot kiss.

It was all too much. I came, and hard, my legs nearly giving out. As I started to spray and paint her insides, her pussy started to convulse and ripple up my shaft, sucking every bit of my load that it could deep inside her. I never knew a woman could have that kind of muscle control, and she kept our mutual orgasm going for a good minute as we made out. After we both finished, she relaxed back against me, panting heavily. Her pussy was still squeezing my cock, keeping it hard inside her. Finally, eyes closed, she caught her breath and gave a heavy sigh of satisfaction.

"Fuck me, hun, I've never come so hard or so fast in my life. It's almost like your cock was made just for me." I couldn't respond, she'd worked me over so well. I was actually a little surprised I was still able to stand. "I think I'm going to have to keep you and your amazing cock around for a long while. What do you think?" I opened my mouth to answer when she swiveled her hips around on me again. All I was able to get out was another moan. She giggled and said "I'll take that as a yes. Now that we're done with the foreplay, what say we towel off and go back to my place for the main event? I'm going to ride you alllllllll... niiiiiiiight... looooooooong" she said, rocking her hips around with each word.

Finally, I was able to answer. "I think you know I'll never be able to turn you down now. Your sex is a drug, and you just made me an addict for life."

Looking back at me and winking, just before pulling my head down for one more long, passionate kiss, she said, "Baby, that is just the perfect answer."