Workout Warm-Down

Story Info
Molly's friend comforts her in more ways than one.
1.7k words
4.25
17.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lady in the pale blue lycra shorts frowned and stepped off the slowing treadmill as Molly Gregson quickly looked away. Blushing crimson red, Molly felt ashamed to have been caught ogling the woman. What is going on with me? she thought. Am I gay, bisexual or what?

Having had a handful of (for the most part) happy, fulfilling relationships with men, the last few years had seen Molly begin to seriously question her sexuality.

An extended period of single life had led Molly's self-pleasure sessions including an exploration of pornography. She increasingly found herself focusing on the female element of what she saw, which evolved into her actively searching for lesbian videos. Meanwhile she started to 'notice' attractive ladies in a very different way and many of her masturbatory fantasies were now filled with female friends and acquaintances. While she knew there was nothing wrong with these feelings, she still felt a sense of deep embarrassment, confusion and not a little shame.

Just as she was adjusting the weights on her machine, Molly felt a tap on her shoulder and a familiar voice say "Hey, Molls, you about ready to make a move?"

Hayley Banks had been in a similar situation to Molly when she joined the gym six months ago. Single for a couple of years and slipping into bad eating and drinking habits, Hayley and Molly had both decided to sign up to the fitness centre in the same week, and before long a firm friendship was formed.

Physically, they were rather different - Molly a short and stocky 5'4 with voluminous 36E breasts and Hayley, over six feet tall with narrow hips and struggling to fill an B-cup. Hayley was naturally pretty where Molly wasn't, a thick head of black hair framing her sharp, elegant features. Molly was chubby of cheek had always had a complex about her upturned nose, but her bubbly demeanour and kind heart meant she hit it off with Hayley almost immediately.

Their favourite haunt was the coffee shop across the road from the gym, where they'd assess their fitness targets, bitch about work and generally pass the time of day. As they lived only a few miles apart, it wasn't long before Molly and Hayley began car sharing to the gym, and tonight Hayley was driving.

"Yeah, I'll just do a few more reps on this one then I'm finished," said Molly, a film of sweat plastering her fringe to her forehead.

"Could I be a real pain and ask if we can get straight off tonight?" asked Hayley. "I'm going round to my brother's to help him with his CV and I don't want it to be a late night."

"No problems," said Molly, who felt a measure of relief. The changing area had become an increasing distraction of late, as she found her gaze lingering on breasts, bums, legs and loins rather more than was healthy. The chance to skip her shower here was welcome.

As Hayley drove, she noticed that Molly was unusually quiet.

"What's up, Molls?" she asked. "You're not saying much tonight."

"Nothing really, just a bit stressed at work," replied Molly.

Hayley left it at that, but when they arrived at Molly's place a few minutes later she asked again. Molly couldn't hold it in any longer and began to weep.

"Hey, hey, what's all this?" said Hayley.

"I'm really struggling," cried Molly. "I'm not sure who I am at the moment."

"I'm not leaving you on your own in this state," said Hayley. "Let's get inside and I'll make you a drink, then we can have a proper chat."

"What about your brother's CV?" said Molly between sobs.

"Don't worry about that," said Hayley, "I'll text him and let him know I can't make it."

Once they were inside Molly's flat, Hayley poured them both a glass of wine and they sat on the sofa, still in their gym gear. Molly poured her heart out, admitting her months of confusion over her sexuality. When Hayley sat in silence and took it all in, Molly was afraid she'd alienated her for good, although she instantly felt better for getting it off her chest.

Hayley sat, still saying nothing, and stared into Molly's eyes, a serious look on her face. Then she leant forward, put her hand on Molly's, and kissed her on the lips, softly and slowly. Pulling away, Hayley said "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. If you want the truth, I'm pretty confused at the moment too. Maybe it's all the time we've been spending together, I don't know."

Molly felt a knot in the base of her stomach, a dizzying mix of nervousness, excitement and arousal. Before Hayley could speak again, Molly placed a hand behind her head among the thick black hair and returned the kiss. This one was deeper and harder, and within moments their mouths fell open and their tongues met as Molly felt a spark light between her legs.

After several minutes of slow, sensual kissing, they both pulled away and gazed into one another's eyes with a primal yearning. Hayley leant forward once again and began to tenderly kiss Molly's neck - soft little pecks from her ear down to her shoulder that felt electric.

Molly began to wither as an intense heat glowed in her knickers. She stood, took Hayley by the hand and said "Come upstairs." Molly could feel Hayley's hand shaking, just as her own was.

The two ladies stood opposite each other in the bedroom, waiting for the other to do something. Hayley broke the ice, pulling off her t-shirt and training bra to reveal small, pointy breasts with pale, puffy nipples. Molly followed suit, releasing her big hanging boobs. Her large areola framed hard, bullet-like nipples.

Almost in sync, Hayley and Molly pulled down their shorts and stood before one another, waiting for the first move to be made. Neither cared that they hadn't showered yet, their musky odour only adding to the excitement. Molly slid her hands round Hayley's waist and began kissing her again, with more purpose now as her arousal grew.

She ran her hands round Hayley's slim bum cheeks through the thin fabric of her knickers, then raked her nails slowly up and down her back. Hayley's body instinctively leant further into Molly's, the feeling of Hayley's little nipples on her chest making Molly's vulva swell further.

They fell onto Molly's bed, the place where she'd brought herself to orgasm so many times while fantasising about a moment like this. They lay side by side, kissing firmly while Molly felt Hayley's hand heading between her legs. A single finger traced a line up the centre of her vulva through the black cotton briefs and Molly took a deep gasp, a mixture of surprise and glorious pleasure.

Hayley took her time tantalising Molly's aching slit through the damp knickers before pulling them down and kneeling between her legs. A thick thatch of pubes would have hidden Molly's swollen labia and clit if it weren't for the soaking patch at the centre, the short, curly hair flattened and glossy with moisture.

Molly's clit felt huge as Hayley knelt before her, delicately parting her engorged lips. Hayley began running the tip of her tongue along Molly's sex, making her friend cry out in pleasure. The soft, wet sensation of Hayley's tongue as it delved between her folds sent a surge of pleasure through Molly's body.

Hayley then took Molly's whole clit between her lips, sucking it while her tongue worked its way round the pea-sized head. She paused only to say, in a breathy whisper "You taste wonderful."

Molly noticed Hayley's other hand was in her panties, working away rhythmically. This sight pushed Molly ever closer to climax and she pulled Hayley's head towards her, saying "I want us to come together."

Molly sat up and prepared a pillow for Hayley to do the same as her friend removed her underwear. Molly stole a glance between Hayley's legs as she did so, noting the close-shaven hair above a neat slit that bulged with excitement.

Sat next to Hayley now, Molly allowed her legs to fall open invitingly. Hayley parted her own thighs and moved her hand towards Molly's lap.

Molly moved her own hand over Hayley's bristly mound before her fingers slipped effortlessly into the wet, swollen pocket beneath. Sliding her two middle fingers into Hayley's sex, Molly curled them back and felt for the rough patch at the front where it felt so great to touch herself. Hayley instantly threw her head back upon contact, her legs twitching together involuntarily.

This only served to excite Molly more, and at that moment she felt a female hand in her crotch for the first time as Hayley found her clit. She circled Molly's hard, protruding knot of pleasure with metroniomic grace.

"Down a bit," panted Molly.

Hayley made the slightest adjustment to her action and hit Molly's sweet spot just below her clitoral hood. A surge of excitement rushed to Molly's vulva as she withdrew her fingers from Hayley and began tenderly massaging her friend's own bulbous love button.

Aside from the two ladies' moans, the air was filled with the gentle click-click-click sound of two hungry wet clits being rhythmically fingered.

Feeling her orgasm about to arrive, Molly gazed at Hayley. Her friend was rolling a nipple between her thumb and forefinger, her normally pale chest now red and blotchy. Hayley's eyes were closed, a frowning look of concentration on her face. Hayley's mouth suddenly fell open in an orgasmic yawn and she said with a note of desperation "Bit faster, it's coming."

Molly worked Hayley's clit with speed and purpose, applying a little extra pressure to help push her friend over the edge. Hayley instinctively sped up her own motion, the sudden increase enough to bring Molly to a glorious climax - a huge, intense burst of pleasure.

As the two friends came simultaneously, their breathing stopped and they jerked forward, spasmic contractions overwhelming their bodies while they worked their fingers furiously. Molly groaned in ecstasy, turning her head into her pillow.

Riding the waves of orgasmic aftershock, Hayley and Molly gradually slowed their rubbing in harmony, coming to a halt only when they had extracted every ounce of pleasure from this heavenly experience.

Everything went quiet.

After laying in exhausted silence for some time, Hayley and Molly chatted, laughed and cuddled before heading to the shower, hand in hand.