Workout with Husband's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is really helping, thank you," he said. "It would help relieve me even more if you would take the towel the rest of the way off. "Your breasts are so beautiful I'd just love to see them one more time."

Liz blushed at the compliment. Why not? It might help him finish more quickly, then they could go back to relaxing. This shouldn't go any further, Liz thought. She liked Rick fine as a friend, and while he was attractive she had never consciously thought about him in a sexual way. She felt sexy though, and curious to see his reaction to her body. She pulled the towel down so she was topless in panties again. Rick gasped and stroked faster.

"Wow Liz, you look amazing. Your body gets me so excited. Look what you do to me." He gripped his engorged cock and went on pumping, staring at her uncovered tits. "I've been curious to see them for a long time. You are a very good friend."

"Do you like what you see? You've been curious about my body too, haven't you?" Liz didn't answer, just continued staring at Rick stroking himself. He took that as encouragement and scooted closer, putting his free arm on the couch behind her. She didn't move, and continued staring down at Rick's hand on his cock while he leaned in and spoke softly into her ear in his deep voice.

"Have you ever seen a cock like this in person?" Liz didn't say anything but Rick could tell the answer.

"How about my balls? Can you believe how big they are right now?" She shook her head gently.

"Here, I want you to feel them," he took her hand and pulled it towards his lap. "Just feel how big they are, it's not even sexual." Part of that didn't make sense but Liz allowed him to place her little hand on his massive ballsack so that she was cupping his right testicle.

"Lift it up, isn't that heavy?" Liz nodded slowly as she lifted it, then put it down and allowed Rick to move her hand over to his left nut. She marveled at its weight and the way it filled her hand. Rick started slowly stroking again as she went back to the right one and began absentmindedly rubbing her hand over his whole sack, tracing the wrinkles and veins with her fingertips. He moved his hand up to work the tip as her fingertips moved northward, brushing the underside of the base of his cock. Rick stared down, almost in disbelief at how well this was going. His friend's young hot wife was staring trancelike at Rick's package as she explored it with her eager fingers. He rubbed her shoulder and murmured encouragement into her ear.

Rick decided to push things further. He carefully let go of his cock and reached over to rub Liz's exposed breast. He ran his hand over it, squeezing to feel how firm she was and lightly pinching her nipple. She gasped and took her hand away from his penis to grab his wrist. She looked into his eyes.

"We shouldn't.." she breathed, still flushed with arousal.

"Oh come on, it's the least you can do after I let you touch me. I've always wanted to feel your amazing tits Liz. This way we can both get all of this out of our systems for good." She blushed from the compliment, and again, he was right. This way he could relieve his tension and they could clear the air. So she didn't stop him from grabbing her other breast and lowering his head to kiss her chest.

Rick rubbed and groped at her tits. He couldn't believe he was finally getting to play with them after all those long evenings of seeing her clothed then jerking his fat cock wishing she was there to suck on it. He intended to make the most of this opportunity, he thought as he dove in to lick and suck on her nipple.

Liz moaned and arched her back. Rick took her hand again and placed it on his cock. She didn't remove it this time. As he licked and nibbled at her breasts she started tracing her fingertips around his package again, but this time all over his balls and shaft. Rick moved over to her other nipple to take it in his mouth as Liz ran her fingers up his cock all the way to the tip. She ran her fingers around the underside of the fat helmet head. Rick whispered in her ear how good that felt, and reached down again to take her hand and wrap it around his shaft. She let him move her hand up and down so she was stroking him gently.

Liz looked up into his eyes. Rick had to smile. Her look of confused excitement was really sexy, if he wasn't turned on already. She clearly wanted to be a good wife even though she was past the point of no return.

"Oh god, thank you for helping me .. this is getting painful. Just a quick handjob and my huge aching balls will have relief," he said.

"Just a handjob.." she repeated. She had not stopped stroking. Rick closed his eyes and leaned back. He sat there for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of his friend's innocent wife jerking him off and the sound of her heavy breathing. He watched her firm tits jiggle as she worked his shaft. They were small but beautifully proportioned with perfect little nipples, which were hard as bullets. Rick groped them, rubbing and squeezing while Liz increased speed jerking his cock.

"Feel free to play with it... This is your one-time chance for that right?" Rick smiled and leaned into her ear. "Since you'll never hold a cock this big again." Liz moaned and squeezed his fat cock. He was right, her hand didn't even fit all the way around his girth. She put both hands together on his shaft so she could close her fingers together and stroked him that way. She moved one hand on top of the other and jerked him for a few minutes. She lifted his cock and felt its weight, and picked his jumbo egg-sized balls up again. They were impossibly big and heavy! How much cum did they hold?

Liz turned her body to get better access to Rick's engorged cock and balls. As she adjusted herself on the couch, Rick threw a pillow onto the floor in front of him.

"This will make it easier. Get down on your knees," he said.

Liz climbed down as commanded, and before she knew it was looking up at Rick's thick cock standing at attention. Rick smirked down at his best friend's young innocent wife kneeling between his open legs. He nodded and she resumed stroking his big cock. Liz pulled on it with both hands. She stroked with one while rubbing the other around the huge head, and rubbed his balls.

Rick growled encouragement and told her how good she was making him feel. He leaned forward and kissed Liz on the lips. He held her mouth to his and they made out while she jerked him off. Her lips felt amazingly soft. He needed them wrapped around his cock now more than ever. She eagerly accepted his tongue into her mouth, sucking on it as she pumped his cock. Rick kissed and sucked on her neck.

"God Liz, you are so hot. Look at how hard you make me." She moaned softly at his words of appreciation. Liz was so excited her natural submissive side had fully come out. She could hardly think of anything besides pleasing Rick. "I know you want to be a good girl so I won't ask you to blow me. But I want you to know it's all I've been able to think about since I won that bet."

That's right, Liz thought. She did owe him a a blowjob. It was so nice of Rick to make sure she didn't break her vows though, so she should make him feel good short of that. She put both hands back on his cock and jerked it lustily.

"Do you, uh, like that?" she asked.

"Yeah I really like it," Rick smiled at her trying to talk dirty for him. "Do you?"

"Yeah," she replied.

"What do you like about it?"

"Your cock is so um, big. I love it," she said, blushing.

Rick was not sure how much more of this he could take. He grabbed his dick, leaned forward and started rubbing it back and forth across her chest. Liz gasped as the tip of his cock rubbed around her nipples, which hardened even more. He took her hands and placed them on the sides of her chest so she could squeeze her tits together. Rick pushed the tip, which was soaked with precum, into the valley between her breasts, then began thrusting up and down so she was giving him a tit wank.

Liz's breasts weren't big enough to wrap all the way around his shaft but Rick was able to work up a nice rhythm. The tip of his cock was starting to hit her on the upstroke, painting her little chin with precum. She looked down to stare at his thrusting meat as it swelled, the tip coming dangerously close to her lips on each stroke. Watching his impossibly thickening cock caused Liz to unconsciously open her mouth in surprise. Not missing a beat, Rick took this opportunity to thrust harder upwards, making contact with her mouth.

He froze with his cock jammed up against her face. Liz had her mouth open just enough so that the hole at the tip was inside her mouth. Rick couldn't believe how hot this was. He savored the feeling of her tongue instinctively lapping up the stream of precum now coming out of his cock.

"Wow Liz, that feels so good," Rick said. He put her hand back on his cock. "Now give it another little kiss like that." Liz planted a kiss on the tip while she stroked. He directed her to kiss down the side of his shaft. She was basically rubbing his cock on her face. Rick told her to stick her tongue out. He tapped his cock head on her tongue, and rubbed it around her lips, getting precum everywhere.

He pulled his cock up, exposing his balls to her. Without a word, Liz took one and then the other in her mouth. She picked up Rick's cock and licked the underside.

"Yeah, that's good," he growled. Rick ran his hand through her short black hair and held on firmly to the back of her head. She looked up from her hand on his cock to stare questioningly into his eyes once again. This time there was no resistance. He pulled her face towards his cock. Her lips came to rest on it again and he pushed through into her mouth until the entire head of his cock was inside.

Liz had to open her mouth wide to take his entire girth. She could not fit much more than that, but Rick loved the feeling of her struggling to accept him. As he rubbed her neck and shoulders she began jerking him again. He slowly thrust the tip of his cock in and out of Liz's mouth. She opened her lips wide and sucked as Rick worked more and more of his cock inside. Her tongue swirling around the plum-sized head belied her innocently wide eyes. Despite her aversion, Liz knew exactly how to give a great blowjob. Rick's pushing and teasing had sent her over the edge, and now he was the full beneficiary of her months of pent-up arousal. All the energy that should be reserved for her husband was now purely focused on pleasing his best friend.

Liz bobbed her head up and down, taking as much of Rick's length as she could. Once she couldn't fit any more of him down the back of her throat she switched to jerking him off with both hands. She kissed and licked the tip of his fully erect penis, hungrily slurping Rick's copious leaking precum. She lifted his huge balls again and marveled at their weight, wondering how much cum they held. She moaned, muffled by her husband's friend's thick cock.

Rick could not take it any longer. He slid his hand up to grip the back of Liz's head just as she felt his balls tighten. He unloaded into her mouth. Liz tried to pull away as she felt the first spurts of cum hit the back of her throat but Rick held her head in place by her short black hair. She looked up at him again, and he looked back into her surprised face as his throbbing cock filled the young wife's mouth with his seed.

Liz was caught between her instinct to please and her aversion to cum. She knew to make sure he got to finish properly, so she didn't stop pumping his huge cock. She had to try to swallow his load to keep her mouth from overflowing but he was shooting too much. Rick's heavy balls had been turgid, built up from months of desire and he emptied them now. His cum ran out the side of her mouth and dripped down her chin. Eventually he pulled back, his last shots soaking Liz's chest. They both collapsed, breathing heavily.

When Rick's head cleared he grabbed Liz's discarded towel to clean her up. She was still lying in his lap, limp. He realized that she had passed out after he hosed her down. Rick admired his juices coating her face, neck and chest. He decided to snap a picture before wiping her off. He easily picked Liz up and carried her to the spare bedroom. His longtime fantasy fulfilled, Rick wondered where their relationship would go from here. This could be an interesting weekend...