Workplace Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Horhay_J
Horhay_J
190 Followers

"Yes Mrs. Conner, yes Ms. Vay." I said quietly, sill looking down.

"Now," Mrs. Conner said, pulling something else from her briefcase.

"stand right here." She pointed to the floor next to her.

As I stood I saw what she'd pulled from her briefcase, and instantly I recalled Paige's, or I should say Ms. Vay's, reaction upon seeing Mrs. Conner open it. In Mrs. Conner's hand was a wooden paddle which appeared to be about a foot and a half long, around four inches wide, and a good half inch or more thick. It had a few circular holes in it and look well used.

I walked over to Mrs. Conner and stood where she'd instructed me to do so, my eyes transfixed on the paddle.

"Next time, Chris, when either of us tell you to do something you will first say 'yes Mrs. Conner' or 'yes Ms. Vay' before immediately doing what we've said. Understood?"

"Yes Mrs. Conner. I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"This should have been obvious so to the end of your spanking I'm going to add a hard spank to your nuts. Now drop your pants."

I hesitated, stunned by what I'd just heard. Seeing the paddle and being told to stand next to her of course indicated she was going to spank me, but it seemed more like a threat than an actual possibility in my head. Hearing her say, unequivocally, that I was to be spanked right here and right now was a system overload.

"Chris did you not just hear me tell you that when I give you an instruction you say 'yes Mrs. Conner' and do it immediately?" Mrs. Conner questioned with agitation in her voice I'd never heard before.

I quickly undid my belt, button and zipper, and let my jeans fall to the floor.

"Chris! I didn't hear you say anything!" Mrs. Conner scolded.

"Yes Mrs. Conner, I'm sorry Mrs. Conner!" I blurted out, trying to keep up.

"I'm making it three hard spanks to your nuts now Chris, and I suggest you learn quickly to obey."

"Yes Mrs. Conner." I said immediately.

"Better, now get over my knee." She said, pointing to her left knee.

Standing there with my pants around my ankles and my hard cock pressing against the fabric of my lavender boxer-briefs I felt totally exposed and humiliated, this was all happening so fast. I gently lowered myself onto Mrs. Conner's left knee, my hard cock pressed back between my legs as I bent over and put my hands on the carpeted floor.

Mrs. Conner then hooked her right leg over the back of my knees and even though I was much taller and stronger than her I felt immediately helpless. This position also meant that while I was staring at the floor Ms. Vay would be looking directly at my butt as Mrs. Conner spanked me.

WIthout a moment of hesitation once I was in place I felt the first strike land on my backside. It was firm, hard, and across both cheeks. It hurt and made me wince, but wasn't actually as bad as I might have thought it would be.

Oh how little I knew.

Mrs. Conner began raining the strikes down on my bottom one after the other. She was clearly moving around in a pattern covering every little bit of my ass with her strikes. It took very little time for my bottom to get sore and then the spanks really started to hurt. I began to cry out a little and squirm in her lap.

"Sit. Still!" She commanded.

"Yes Mrs. Conner." I said with a quivering voice.

After several more strikes she let up and stopped spanking me. My bottom was on fire, sore from just under my lower back to just above my thighs and everywhere in between. Yet my erection had only gotten harder.

Then I felt fingers roughly insert themselves under the waistband of my underwear. Before I could protest in any way they were forcefully yanked down to my thighs so hard I literally felt a slight carpet burn feeling on my cock.

Immediately my ass was exposed along with my cock and balls still pressed up against Mrs. Conner's knee to the point they protruded back between my legs.

I could believe that Mrs. Conner, and especially Ms. Vay (who'd always until 10 minutes ago just been Melanie and Paige to me) were seeing me like this. Pants around my ankles, ass and cock helplessly exposed. It was complete humiliation to accompany the significant pain.

I wasn't sure how much more I could take at this point, especially on my bare ass. I didn't even know if that would make it much worse but the fear of it was substantial. And I even knew somewhere in the back of my head that's why she did it, because the mindfuck of it was just as strong if not stronger than the actual pain.

"Please Mrs. Conner, I'm sorry!" I said without even thinking, but wanting to beg for mercy.

"Four hard spanks to the nuts now." Was all she said and then the paddle came down again.

Over and over she spanked me, again spreading the punishment out all around my bottom.

It was worse on the bare skin as the paddle seemed to stick right where it landed rather than slide off a bit against the smooth fabric of my underwear.

By this point I was really crying out and trying my hardest not to squirm. As I fought against my own body's desire to get away from the source of the pain I inadvertently caught sight of something reflected in the TV on the wall.

In the black screen of the big TV I saw myself over Mrs. Conner's knee. I saw her arm come down with the paddle again and again. And sitting next to her I saw Ms. Vay.

The pretty older woman's eyes were transfixed on my ass as Mrs. Conner turned it shades of red and purple I wouldn't see until after she was finished. But as she watched I saw that Ms. Vay had her right hand deep down the front of her skirt and with her left was pinching one of her nipples over her blouse.

For a few moments I stared at her in that reflection, certainly not forgetting about but temporarily distracted from the beating my ass was taking. Ms. Vay, about whom I'd certainly fantasized a time or two, was getting off on watching me be spanked.

"Oh fuuuuuck," I heard myself moan. I knew I'd said it in response to the pain a few times, but this time I just felt lost in my submission, the sight of Ms. Vay sexually enjoying my punishment was a beautiful ray of joy in the pain of my spanking.

And then Mrs. Conner stopped again.

"Good boy." Mrs. Conner said. "All in all, Chris, I'd say you took that pretty well."

I felt my body relax a bit, already I could feel the soreness that had resulted from my muscles tensing while being spanked.

"We'll save your nut spankings until the end of our little encounter here I think." Mrs. Conner continued. "Stand up."

I did so, slowly and painfully. I got to my feet and felt my rock hard cock protrude in front of me while my ass burned with pain behind me.

"Up to five nut spanks now, Chris."

"Shit!" I said out loud without thinking, realizing I forgot to address that Mrs. Conner had given me an order.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Conner."

"Oh I'm sure you are, Chris. Now take off those clothes."

"Yes Mrs. Conner." I said instantly, and pulled my shirt off over my head. I yanked down my underwear the rest of the way and pulled them off with my pants and shoes (which I wear loosely) all at once. I then quickly hopped on each foot while removing my socks one at a time, my cock bouncing in the air with my gracelessness.

Mrs. Conner then stood up herself and was close enough to me that the tip of my cock brushed against her. I took a small step back to give her room.

"Now I want you to thank me for giving you this chance." She said while at the same time unbuckling her own belt.

"Yes Mrs. Conner." I said. Wondering, but already getting a pretty good idea of what she had in mind.

She pulled down her jeans and panties along with them. She then sat back down on the sofa and spread her legs.

"Get on your hands and knees."

"Yes Mrs. Conner." and I did as she commanded.

"Crawl up in here and thank me with your mouth." She said, seemingly letting more of her native southern accent slip into her speech.

"Yes Mrs. Conner."

I crawled forwards and positioned my head in between her knees. I had to quickly turn around and push the coffee table back a bit to give myself enough room. I then returned to my task.

Looking ahead to her pussy I saw a bush of dark hair, not as thick as it could have been really. Her labia was clearly visible and just a slit of pink was showing between them. The pink of her pussy looked almost neon contrasted against the dark of her African American skin, and I felt my mouth actually water.

Without hesitation I moved in and buried my face in her cunt. I lost myself in my task, savoring the scent of her musk and the taste of her wetness.

"He's definitely going to need to learn to be a better pussy licker, but at least he's enthusiastic." I heard Mrs. Conner casually say to Ms. Vay.

"Well I'm sure you're the right teacher." I heard Ms. Vay say back.

I kept licking.

"Goddamn it has been way too long since I had myself a good little office bitch." Mrs. Conner said.

"He's not bad looking either." Mrs. Conner continued in a way that sounded like she was fishing for a comment from Ms. Vay.

"He's very attractive." Ms. Vay said.

Hearing this I moaned a bit as I continued to lick Mrs. Conner.

"Oh, he likes you!" Mrs. Conner said. She seemed to wait to see if Ms. Vay had anything to say to that, but I didn't hear her respond.

"And he's got a big cock too." Mrs. Conner said, and I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Yes." Ms. Vay said breathily. God her voice was sexy.

I continued to lick.

"Well, this isn't working." Mrs. Conner said. She then roughly grabbed a handful of my hair and stood up, pulling me up with her, my face still buried in her pussy.

She was now standing holding my mouth against her cunt while I was on my knees and slightly bent over due to her short height.

"I'm just gonna rub one out on that handsome face of yours. You just stick your tongue out, sit still, and don't complain." Mrs. Conner said.

"Yes Mrs. Conner." I tried to say with my mouth smothered against her soaking wet pussy.

"Hahaha, good boy!" she said. "I'll drop it down to four nut spanks for that, that was funny."

And then, holding my hair with both hands, she started to hump my face.

It wasn't like I was giving her oral sex anymore, my face was just a sex toy now that she was grinding her pussy on. She mostly rubbed herself against my tongue and nose, but my whole face felt engulfed in her pussy. I was getting absolutely covered in her wetness and I found myself having to try and time my breathing.

She got rougher as she went, pressing more of her weight against me and pulling my hair harder up towards her. My nose was actually getting sore from being ground against her clit by the time I finally felt her shudder and heard her moan loudly as she humped herself to orgasm on my face.

I had never been straight up used like that for a woman's sexual gratification. It was an intense and degrading feeling. Yet, somehow, also very fulfilling.

She loosened her grip on my hair slightly and stepped back a couple inches.

Still with one handful of hair she bent my head back and looked down at me.

"Don't you look pretty with my cum all over your face."

"Thank you Mrs. Conner." I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Good boy." She said. "What do you say, Paige?" She questioned as she stepped aside a bit and, with her grip on my hair, turned my head to look at Ms. Vay. "Want him to thank you for this opportunity?"

Ms Vay was no longer touching herself, I wondered if she had been while I was getting face fucked.

"I don't think I'm quite ready for that yet." she said. I was disappointed to hear her say that, despite my destroyed bottom I was still horny and would have loved to go down on Ms. Vay.

"Alright, stand up Chris. And turn around, let me see that ass of yours."

"Yes Mrs. Conner."

I stood up, my knees stiff. I turned around and presented my very painful bottom to Mrs. Conner.

"Damn, I did a number on you Chris. I must have had a lot of pent up rage. I tell you what, just this one time I'll drop the nut spanks, how's that sound?"

"Thank you Mrs. Conner, I really appreciate that." I said with absolute sincerity. After the bottom spanking I wasn't sure I could take even four of Mrs. Conners swats to my balls.

"Now I want you to go stand in that corner facing the wall with your hands on your head. Ms. Vay and I need to get back to work, and so do you. But first you're going to stand in that corner for 30 minutes thinking about how you're going to be a better employee from now on. That should also give your naughty cock time to go down.

"By the way, regarding that cock, you are absolutely not allowed to touch yourself! Is that understood?"

"Yes Mrs. Conner."

"Good. Oh and you're also not allowed to wash your face. I want you to wear my cum all day. Smell it and feel it dry on your skin."

"Yes Mrs. Conner."

"I'll set this alarm here for 30 minutes. Then you get dressed and go back to work. There's cameras in here and you better bet your purple ass I will check them. If you disobey me you're going to be in big trouble."

"Yes Mrs. Conner." I said.

"Well get your ass in that corner!" she said.

I did so.

From behind me I could hear Mrs. Conner organizing her briefcase and putting her pants back on. She and Ms. Vay talked about work stuff for a few minutes as they both got ready to go. As they headed to the door I heard Ms. Vay speak.

"Hey Melanie, I'm going to hang back for just a minute."

"Ok" Mrs. Conner said cheerily. "You do whatever you want to do. But take it from me; he likes you. Whatever you do to him he's going to like it. So I suggest, whatever you do, give him a good hard kick in the nuts before you go just to make sure he knows who's boss."

They both laughed at this and I bit my lower lip while closing my eyes tight hoping Ms. Vay wouldn't take Mrs. Conner's advice.

As the door closed behind Mrs. Conner I heard Ms. Vay's high heals softly padding on the penthouse carpet.

I heard her grab the chair I'd been sitting on and pull it up behind me and sit down.

"If you turn around I'm calling Mrs. Conner back in here." She said.

"Yes Ms. Vay." I responded.

Then, in the quiet of the room, I heard the unmistakable sounds of a woman touching herself.

Ms. Vay moaned softly as she played with her pussy. If my cock had gone down at all the noises she made immediately brought me back to full mast. It was everything I could do to keep my hands on my head rather than use one to caress my sore bottom and the other to stroke my cock.

Ms. Vay was getting herself off while looking at my body. Looking at me standing naked in the corner with my hands on my head. Looking at my red and bruised ass. I felt so exposed, ridiculous, and used. Yet it turned me on so much.

Soon I heard the clear sounds of her bringing herself to orgasm. She sounded so cute and sexy, it took a lot of will-power to not turn around and look. I moaned as I imagined what she looked like behind me.

A minute later she stood and I heard her move the chair back to its position. Then I heard her softly walk back up behind me.

"Did you enjoy that like Mrs. Conner said you would?"

"Yes Ms. Vay." I answered honestly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." She said softly. "I enjoyed this whole experience very much."

There was a pause and I heard her breathing in the silence.

"Chris," she said. "I want you to spread your legs."

"Yes Mrs. Vay." I said, and I think I was about to cry knowing what she was going to do and I'm sure my distress came through in my voice.

"You know we saw your internet history. Don't you enjoy this Chris?"

I paused, but I knew the answer.

"Yes, I do Ms. Vay."

"Then why are you scared?"

"Because it's going to hurt, Ms. Vay." I responded.

"Yes, it is. But you're willing to take that hurt to please me and Mrs. Conner, right?"

"Yes Ms. Vay." I said, and got a little bold. "Especially you, Ms. Vay."

"I like to hear that." she said, and I felt her fingertips lightly touch my back just between my shoulder blades. I shivered with the sensation.

"Are you ready, Chris?" She asked.

"Yes Ms. Vay." I said as I spread my legs.

I felt her fingertips lift off my skin and heard her take a step back.

Lightning went off in my head as her foot connected with my balls. The impact landed squarely and it felt like she put a lot of power behind it.

I instantly collapsed to the ground cradling my balls, the pain instantly shooting up into my stomach making me feel like I was going to vomit. The pain was all encompassing though the initial shock was brief.

Only a few seconds after I went down Ms. Vay gave me the command to "Stand back up, get back in position".

"Yes Ms. Vay." I said very weakly as I gingerly tried to stand back up.

With my hands back on my head I stood there with my ass still on fire from the spanking, my balls feeling like they'd been crushed, and my stomach was churning from the pain. Still, though, my cock pointed right at the corner where I stood, slightly bent over. If anything, all the punishment and humiliation had only made me harder. In fact I don't think I had ever been so turned on in my life.

"Stand up straight, Chris." Ms. Vay said.

I did my best to do so, fighting through the pain in my stomach that the kick to my nuts had caused.

"And remember to stay here just like that until the alarm goes off and then get back to work."

"Yes Ms. Vay."

I thought at that point she would leave, but I still felt her presence behind me and didn't hear her walk away. Instead, she walked closer to me and again I felt her fingertips touch me between the shoulder blades.

Then I felt something I had not at all expected.

Reaching around my hips Ms. Vay's delicate fingers wrapped themselves around my cock.

I gasped at the unexpected sensation and breathed heavily in and out.

Ms. Vay spoke softly into my ear. "Thank you for agreeing to this, Chris." She squeezed my cock gently. "I think we're all going to enjoy it, don't you?"

"Yes Ms. Vay."

"And Chris," she said with a pause. "I like you too."

She gave my cock another gentle squeeze and I could hear her breath in heavily.

"Chris, I know I can't control what you do when you get home but I'd like to ask something of you."

She paused so I asked "What would you like, Ms. Vay?"

"I want to ask you not to touch yourself when you get home. I..." she thought for a moment. "I want to see it when it happens. I know I'm a bit of a tease, and I want to see you cum after you've had to wait. Will you do that for me? Will you let me tease you a bit?"

I already knew the answer.

"Yes Ms. Vay."

She moaned a bit and squeezed my cock again.

"Are you desperate right now?"

"Oh yes Ms. Vay."

"Tell me how badly you want it" She said.

"I want it so bad, Ms. Vay. I don't know if I've ever been so turned on and desperate in my life as I am right now. I just want to cum."

Again she moaned and squeezed my cock. "I really am a terrible tease but I've never really gotten to experiment with it before. I can't even describe how hearing you say those things makes me feel."

I wanted to cum so badly, her hand on my cock was keeping me incredibly worked up. I thought I'd try one thing.

"I'm so close to cumming right now, Ms. Vay." I couldn't believe I was saying these things to my boss. "All you'd have to do is move your hand a few times and I'd cum right now..." I waited just a moment to see if she'd take the bait. She did not and I continued "... but I'd stay desperate for you if it's what you want."

"That is what I really want." she said and let go of my desperate cock. "See you tomorrow, Chris."

"See you tomorrow, Ms. Vay."

Then she turned and went out the door.

My cock just barely went soft within the 30 minute timeframe, during which I tried to keep my mind off Ms. Vay, but that was a very difficult task standing there with no distractions.

Horhay_J
Horhay_J
190 Followers