Workplace Punishment - Role Play Ch. 01

Story Info
Ashley gets punished in his office.
2.1k words
3.84
6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is from a series of role-play scenes I wrote for me and my husband. Hope you enjoy! -RubiStirr

Roles: Boss Derek Taylor, Secretary Ashley Parker

Topics: office, brat, sub, light restraint, edging

Props: work clothes, belt, desk (or bed)

Ashley Parker typed the last few words of the email and hit send. She was caught up--at least for a few minutes--sorting through her boss's email. She checked the time and had a quick panic. It was almost 12:30 and she had forgotten to put in the lunch order!

Her boss bought the whole office lunch on Fridays, which was her job to coordinate and order. She had checked in with everyone this morning right on schedule, but had gotten so engrossed in the email catch up project she had neglected to put the order in.

Ashely rushed to open GrubHub on her phone to get the whole order organized with everything they would need. With a sigh of relief she clicked purchase and got an estimated time of delivery. Then a groan, a whole hour away!

Her stomach growling, Ashley sent out an update that lunch was on its way, but there would be a delay. She included what she thought was a very nice apology. Then she glanced up out of the corner of her eye to the open door of the office of her boss.

They had discussed the lunch order just last week, and the need for it to be on time, correct, and ready to feed the hungry staff of the small start-up. She really had taken his advice to heart and set herself a timer for Friday morning to do this task. If only she had given herself a little checklist so she wouldn't forget the most important part, putting the order in! Her breath sped up a little as she nervously checked again to see if he had responded to her update.

Ashley's boss Derek Taylor was also her boyfriend, and while they had a lot of relaxed moments watching Netflix, walking the dog, and playing with her nephews, there were two places their relationship was quite formal and demanding. One was in the bedroom, where Derek acted as her Dom and she was his submissive. The other place was work, where they called each other Ms. Parker and Mr. Taylor and he pushed her to do an outstanding job and went overboard in an effort not to show favoritism.

"Aw, an hour, come on, Ashely," her coworker Mason groaned from the next cubicle.

"Sorry everyone," Ashely sang out.

"Ms. Parker, please come in here for a minute." Derek was standing in the doorway to his office looking very stern. Ashley gave him a hopeful smile and surreptitiously tugged up on her skirt to show a little more of her legs before standing. Derek's eyes flicked down at the hem of her skirt and back up to her face, impassive.

Derek stood aside and held the door while she walked in front of him nervously, and shut the door quietly behind her. She paused and listened to hear if he would lock the door. He stood by the door a moment in hesitation, and she started to think she wasn't in trouble. She felt a stirring of relief and something a little like disappointment as she glanced back. He was watching her. She gave him a flirty raise of her eyebrows.

His expression darkened and he slid the lock into place, clicking quietly. Ashley felt her heart beat speed up. The lock was her cue that they would be doing a scene. This didn't happen very often at work, and while it was exciting, she also knew she had screwed up and there would be some kind of punishment.

Ashley sat smoothly in the chair in front of Derek's desk and straightened her clothing, sitting up straight and looking forward to his empty desk with her hands folded in her lap. This was the position she was expected to take at the start of an office scene. No need to hike her skirt up more, she might not be wearing it for long.

She tried not to squirm, knowing to stay still and wait for instruction, but she couldn't help feeling pleased that he would see the lacey garter belt and matching bra and thong she had worn under her skirt and blouse.

"Ms. Parker," Derek said quietly.

Ashely didn't turn to look, she was supposed to stare straight ahead, but she squirmed a little more as she felt herself getting damp in anticipation.

"Yes, Mr. Taylor?" she replied, biting back a smile.

Derek sighed. "Is something funny, Ms. Parker?" he demanded.

Ashely couldn't help herself, she let out a little giggle. She knew he was annoyed, but she also was excited to see what would happen.

That changed when she heard the sound of him unbuckling his belt and saw him pull it from under his suit jacket out of the corner of her eye. Derek sometimes spanked her when she was being punished, usually for being a brat. Was he going to spank her with his belt? Right here in the office?

"Stand up, Ms. Parker."

Ashley instantly rose to her feet with her hands at her sides. Derek moved the chair away and came behind her, nudging her forward so her knees hit the edge of the desk, and grasping one arm to pull it firmly behind her back.

Ashley twisted look at him. Was he truly angry? Was this all about lunch? Derek caught her other arm and wrapped the belt around and around, doing the buckle and leaving her arms strapped behind her, her shoulders pulled back and her chest pushed forward with her back flexing.

"Is this ok?" Derek murmured in her ear as he stood behind her, his hands resting on her hips. Ashley wiggled her arms into a more comfortable alignment and answered, "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl," he told her. Then he held her hip with one hand and pushed her upper body flat onto the desk, her face to the side as she glanced from his pants and up to his face. He moved over a little, still crowding her against the desk, holding her firmly down against the wood.

Ashely felt Derek pulling her skirt higher and higher. She glanced up at him but his gaze was fixed on her legs as he gradually revealed the tops of her stockings and garter belt.

"So beautiful," he told her and she glowed inside. He pulled her over, still on the desk, so her face was right in front of the growing bulge in his slacks. Ashley looked up and locked eyes with Derek, licking her lips seductively. She knew where this was going.

He moved forward slightly, so that his erection pressed against her face through his pants.

"Ms. Parker," he asked her quietly. "Why are you in trouble?"

Ashley's eyebrows shot up. She made a soft whining sound, nuzzling her face against him. If he would just take his cock out and slide it between her lips she could fix this whole thing right now. Derek ran a hand through her hair, rubbing himself against her cheek and mouth. She didn't dare open her mouth and get saliva on his work pants.

"You want this?" he asked her, sounding amused.

"Yes, Sir," she breathed, licking her lips again and looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"But you didn't answer my question, Ms. Parker."

Ashley let out a little huff and pouted. She knew this was just the kind of thing that got her in more trouble. But what did he want from her? The lunch order had legitimately slipped her mind, it wasn't like she had done anything wrong on purpose.

"Well, Sir," she answered slowly. "I did remember to collect the lunch orders, I just, you know, forgot at that time to put in the order. But I put in the order later on."

He silently stroked her hair with one hand and ran his hand over her ass. Ashely felt very turned on, but tried to steady her breathing and stay still under his touch.

"Stand up, Ms. Parker," Derek commanded.

"Yes, Sir." Ashley straightened, feeling alert.

He turned her gently to face him and began unbuttoning her shirt, reaching inside to unclasp her bra and pull it down, asking in her ear, "are your arms ok?"

Ashley nodded.

"Good. Then tell me, Ms. Parker," Derek slid his hands to cup her breasts, starting to rub her nipples between his fingers. "What happened last week?"

Ashely rolled her eyes as she felt her cheeks redden. She leaned into his hands with a soft groan.

Derek increased his pressure and twisted gently. "Ms. Parker?" he prompted.

Ashley squirmed and muttered, "well, last week the food came on time at least."

Derek rubbed and squeezed her breasts, giving her a momentary break. Then he returned to rubbing and pulling on her nipples firmly, demanding, "And?".

Ashely felt herself getting aroused from this nipple play. She squeezed her legs together and squirmed, working herself closer to an orgasm. She panted, her head thrown back, pressing her breasts into his hands. Derek twisted lightly, telling her sternly, "you're already in trouble Ms. Parker. What else happened last week?"

Ashley rubbed her thighs together, trying to get to the edge as she gasped out, "I mixed up the food in the order. But only for some of it!" Ashely felt very close. "Please, Sir may I..."

Derek dropped his hands. Ashley's breath came in gasps and she moaned in frustration. Derek touched the side of her face, looking into her pleading eyes. "Ms. Parker, did you want to come?"

"Yes, Sir," she whined lightly.

"Well," he told her with a smirk. "Let's try again and see if I get it right this time."

Ashley groaned her frustration.

"Back on the table," he growled. "Spread your legs."

Ashely bent forward to lay her cheek against the cool wood of his desk and stepped her legs apart, arching her back and pushing her ass into the air. Derek chuckled quietly and pushed her skirt a little higher. He ran his fingers under her thong, then pulled it up against her wet opening. Ashley whimpered, thrusting back against him. Then he gently pulled the thong off, leaving her stockings in place, and stepped right beside her, placing a hand on her back with gentle pressure and sliding a hand between her legs.

"Yes please, Sir," Ashely whispered, pushing into his hand. But Derek just ran his fingers over and around her outer lips and over her mound teasing her, touching her everywhere but where she burned.

"Ms. Taylor, how is it possible you got this task wrong, we talked about it, and then you got it wrong again?" Derek asked her in a low voice, stroking her inner thighs with his fingers.

"I'm so sorry, Sir, I set an alarm but just forgot to send it in," Ashley begged him. "Please, please," she squirmed, trying to make contact between his fingers and her clit. "Please may I come, Sir?"

"Not yet," Derek told her, drawing his hand back. She twisted to see him but he corrected her, "look at the bookshelf". So she stared straight ahead, at the wall of his office and the bookshelf there. She heard Derek's zipper and then his fingers were probing her, spreading her. Ashely smiled at the bookshelf and waited.

She felt his cock nudge into her, his hands gripping her hips. He slid slowly into her and out, too slowly. He was still teasing her!

"Ms. Tailor, you waste my time and your time when you repeat mistakes like this," he told her gently, pushing all the way in but far too slowly for her increasingly frantic breathing.

"Yes, Sir, I'm so sorry, Sir," she gasped. "Please, Sir, please, please," Ashely started to draw her legs together but he slapped her ass lightly and continued his agonizingly slow strokes in and out. Ashley felt the desk under her cheek and looked at the bookshelf, but inside she felt an explosion of need building.

He slowed further as he asked, "What can you do better next time?"

Ashley pressed forward, trying to make contact between her clit and the desk but he held her down firmly with a stern, "not yet."

"I will double check," she said a little louder, unable to keep her voice down, "I'll set a reminder and a checklist. I'll have Mason check in with me on Friday. I'll confirm to you." She was babbling, saying everything she could think of, her need pouring out her, "fuck me, Sir, please, I need you," she pleaded.

Derek thrust into her hard, making her vision start to sparkle, and with a quiet, "good girl," he held her bound arms and fucked her senseless.

Aftercare: release belt, rub arms and stretch, cuddle, praise, kissing