Workplace Rendezvous Pt. 01

Story Info
Remote co-workers go from virtual to in-person.
1.7k words
4.35
5.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working remotely has its perks but sometimes, you really do need to be in the office to get things accomplished. This week, I arrived in Atlanta at our corporate headquarters for a week of team meetings and strategy sessions. It's not often that our whole sales team gets together so I was looking forward to seeing everyone.

Call it a sixth sense. Call it woman's intuition. Call it whatever you want. I just know that when I dressed this morning, I was feeling a bit hesitant but I also was feeling a bit of nervous excitement. I could probably say that those feelings were there because of Jonathan. He's our top sales rep in the east. I found him to be super attractive, and not just physically, but he was always upbeat and making me laugh and I was really starting to feel drawn to him. On a team virtual call that we recently had, I was sure I caught him looking at my chest when I was wearing a low cut top and on a separate call with just us, I felt like he was getting flirty with me!

I packed business casual attire, nothing that was too risqué. I slipped on black slacks and a conservative light green blouse that had a zipper running partly down my spine. Green always makes my eyes stand out. I figure if he was flirting, I could at least reciprocate with intriguing bedroom eyes. Now I was ready to tackle the day.

I wanted to get a jump on things so I got to the office early. I was the first one to arrive... or so I thought. I went into the break room and filled up my water bottle. I grabbed my files of our top accounts off the receptionist's desk and headed for my assigned work space. The great thing about our headquarters is that we each get our own private office to use while in town. The whole office has modern decor with glass walls. Very swanky.

After sorting through the files, I realized that some of Jonathan's accounts were mixed in with mine. I picked those files up and headed towards the office Jonathan had been assigned to so that I could leave them on his desk. When I turned the corner and walked into his office, he was not only in there, but he was behind his desk, standing bare chested, shrugging into a long sleeve business shirt! I stood there dumbfounded for a moment watching as he began buttoning his shirt, covering up the glimpse of a very defined chest that was covered in tattoos which continued down his torso. I instantly felt myself get turned on and my nipples grew sensitive and hard.

"Samantha. You're here early. Hello... Samantha...?"

"Oh! Um, yes. I wanted to get a head start on prioritizing my accounts." I quickly walked behind his desk and dropped the files down. "Um, what are you doing here? I mean, why are you getting dressed here?"

"I walked the two blocks to the office this morning and if you couldn't tell, it's already Hot-Lanta out there and I need a new shirt."

I turned my body away from him, shy, almost embarrassed, that not only did I walk in on him putting his shirt on, but that he caught me staring at his chest... it's like it was calling to me wanting me to run my hands over him, exploring him like a piece of art and tugging on that unexpected patch of chest hair.

"Oh yes, it is hot out there. Super-hot." As I started fanning myself with a file. "In fact..." I said, dropping into an unintentional breathy voice... "it's quite hot in here too."

"Samantha, I don't think I've ever seen you thrown off before. Are you ok?"

Still facing away from him, "Yes. No. I mean, yes. Yes, I'm ok. I just wasn't expecting you to come. I mean, to come to the office this early. Oh fuck. I clearly cannot speak properly."

I was about to walk away, but then I felt him step directly behind me and I stood there frozen. Like a total idiot. I felt him lean down towards my ear, and in a soft deep voice, he asked, "What has you so frazzled Samantha? Hmm? Weren't you planning to 'cum' to the office today too?"

My breathing, suddenly becoming erratic. My chest quickly rising and lowering and my pulse racing.

I closed my eyes. I could feel my pussy getting wet with anticipation. "Uhhh. Mmmm... um, I don't... I don't know what to say."

And then I felt his hand move my hair to one side, exposing my neck. Again, he whispers in my ear. "Can I make you cum Samantha? Please say yes. I know you want to. I can tell the way you've been looking at me on calls lately. Or am I wrong?"

"Please" I purred

"Please what?"

"Please, yes. You. Are..." I barely was able to get my words out and was feeling my pussy clench, full of desire.

I felt the zipper on the back of my blouse slowly slide open. My head dipped to one side and I felt his lips on my exposed back. First a kiss. Then a long lick up my spine.

"Mmmmmm. Not wrong. You are not wrong." escaped my lips.

As I felt his hands move from the back of my waist up to my breast, grabbing me firmly from behind. "You were flirting with me the other day Samantha. Had I known you were interested..." and then he pinched my nipples. And twisted. And I felt my pussy gush. And then I realized where we were in front of a glass wall in public....

"Jonathan. Someone will see us."

"Nobody's here yet Sam. It's just you and me. And all these glass walls. But if someone walks in and sees us... will that upset you?" Lowering his voice further, "or will it turn you on?"

How did he know the thought of being watched turned me on? Am I that readable? "It would... it would turn me on to have someone watch but I don't want that to happen here."

"Mmmm Sam. Samantha" his deep voice was making me shudder and his hands went from caressing my breasts to trailing down to the front of my tummy holding me in place while he pushed his hard cock against my ass. Even through my clothes, he felt big. And this all feels so good that I'm lost in the moment. He kept talking in that deep raspy voice "You are so fucking hot. I don't think you have any idea how attracted I am to you. I've been watching you for a while now on our calls and I have to tell you... I've been imagining doing naughty things to you Sam. I want to lick your pussy and taste how juicy you are. And I want to do it right here, right now.

"Um, I... I don't... I don't think we should do this Jonathan."

"Are you sure Sam? Maybe you mean we shouldn't do this HERE." And I felt his hand move to the front of my pants and press his palm against my mound and grab my crotch with such demand. "Let me take care of you. I want to taste you and feel you come on my face. I've been thinking of that for a while now. Will you trust me? You still haven't said it yet Sam. You need to tell me you want me to make you cum"

And I gave into temptation. "Yes. I will trust you. I want you to make me cum, pleeease."

He began pulling down my pants. And then I felt my panties drop to my knees too. With his hand behind the zipper of my blouse on my bare skin, he gently pushed me forward over his desk. My beasts against the top of the desk and my ass completely exposed at the edge of his desk. He sat down in the chair with me positioned bent over in front of him. I felt his hand rub around the large mound of my ass.

"Ohh yes, this is quite nice." And he leaned forward to kiss my ass cheek. Then I felt him bite me and a moan escaped my lips.

He pushed the chair back and got on his knees. I could feel his hot breath up against my ass as he placed both hands on my voluptuous back side and slowly moved it around. "You have such a luscious ass. I never get to see more than your top half on team calls and I'm loving your big ass, I had no idea."

And I heard him deeply inhale as if preparing to dive in. "I can smell your sweet pussy already Samantha. It's intoxicating. Do you want this?" And then I felt him spread me open and lay long strokes with his tongue on my pussy lips. And then he paused. And began to lick further back up. Spreading my ass farther apart. Swirling his tongue around the tight pucker of my asshole.

"Oooooh yes. That feels soooo good."

"Your pussy is so wet Sam, so very hot and wet." As he plunged a finger into my tight quim, I thought I would explode right there... and right then I heard a door open and someone enter the main lobby.

I quickly pulled my pants up as Jonathan stayed on the floor behind the desk and I grabbed the files I had brought in right as Monica the receptionist walked by. "Good morning, Samantha!"

"Um, good morning, Monica!" Thank God she kept waking!

Jonathan stood up and I turned around to face him. He was licking his lips clean and wiping away my juices from his face.

"That was, that was, I don't even know what to say Jonathan."

"Tell me you want more Sam. Tell me you want me come to your room tonight so I can finish what I started."

I was speechless. My breathing still erratic and trying to act calm. How was I going to be in a conference room with him all day after that?!