Workplace Romance - Chicago Ch. 04

Story Info
Scott & Michele join a party with quite a show.
13.7k words
4.69
6.2k
5
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Author's note to readers: Please be advised this is just one chapter of a much longer story. The character development takes time, so this may be confusing if read as 'stand alone'. I highly recommend you start at the beginning of this series, or even better, the original series.

The original starts with the 'Workplace Romance' series and leads into the 'Workplace Romance - Chicago' series.

Hope this is helpful to you. Please enjoy reading them!

*****

I stood naked in the bathroom, looking in the mirror as I brushed my teeth. Skin still dripping from the hot shower I'd just taken to begin to get ready for the day. Michele was getting ready in the bathroom in 'her' room. Momentarily apart after we hadn't left each other's side since the plane flight yesterday morning.

My mind drifted as I thought about how we had just woken up together.

Both of us had slept hard, exhausted from yesterday's sexual adventures culminating in Michele taking control of things. In the past, it was me leading her through our sexual exploration, but last night was different. She took the lead, and had gotten desperate and demanding, taking control to use me to satisfy her deep carnal need for release. I smiled at how far she'd come since we first met a couple months back. From being uncomfortable in her own skin, fearful to express herself sexually, in a lot of senses, completely repressed. And now, embracing her sexuality and no longer embarrassed about satisfying those desires.

Sex with Michele this morning had been a stark contrast to the desperate carnal fucking that happened last night. We slept so hard, neither of us had moved from the spooning position on our sides we fell asleep in. Consequently, when my morning hard-on showed up, thick, hard, and pulsating, it was already slipped in the cleft of her round little ass, clasped gently between her soft cheeks.

Still half asleep, I'd involuntarily flexed my hips forward, as the sensations of being hard again, reflexively caused me to push against her. Her reaction to me was just as reflexive. Still half asleep, but feeling my readiness against her skin, she simply lifted her leg, slipped a hand between us and repositioned the bulbous head at her wet entrance. My next hip thrust had slipped me into her warm and wet embrace easily, in one long stroke. Her leg collapsed again and I moaned into her ear as my cock found it's way inside her depths.

A little whimper followed by a soft moan escaped her lips as the throbbing head nuzzled against her cervix. Even in my sleepy state, I could tell she loved the feeling of being completely full, her tender flesh stretched around my pulsating shaft. It felt so good to be connected to her like this. As I held still, I could feel her heartbeat along my sensitive flesh buried inside her, I was sure, she could feel mine with every pulse of my thick mast.

As I began to move, my hips pulled back and forth slowly, softly, savoring every sensation that was rippling through our bodies as the warmth of being connected like this washed over both of us. I held one of her heavy breasts, full and swollen in my strong hand, as I nuzzled and kissed the back of her neck.

We had both started to awaken more as we made love to each other. She began rocking gently against me, as my pace stayed slow, tender, softly slipping inside her deeply with every gentle thrust. Each time I pulled back the crown stretched her entrance as I nearly left her embrace. Then forward again, through her warm and velvety folds so slowly until my head rubbed against her cervix gently, filling her with every inch she was able to take.

"Oh Scott" she moaned breathlessly, as her hand moved to clutch my hand, still holding her breast.

We made love for what seemed like a long time. The sun shone much brighter through the windows by the time she crested her own wave. I remembered the sensations of her arching back against me, clutching my hand harder, and her body shivering through her orgasm. Her wet flesh spasming along the whole length of my cock buried inside her as I held myself deep for her. My own explosion immediately rushed along my shaft. When the tip erupted sending pulse after pulse of my creamy cum inside her body, my flesh trembled over and over within her, emptying my seed deep inside her warm wetness.

We stayed connected there for some time, not talking, just breathing against each other. It had been a slow, sensuous session of lovemaking, very different from last night's desperation. This was something felt more deeply, and I enjoyed the variety with Michele.

Finishing up my teeth, I got dressed and brought up my presentation on the laptop, I scanned over my slides. I opened the envelope I'd been given at check-in, and finally looked at the schedule and when I'd be presenting.

My eyes went wide as I discovered, I'd been scheduled for the first session this morning. Feeling an impending sense of urgency, I didn't bother reading the rest of the schedule, I folded the agenda and put it back in the envelope.

I'd only been asked to present two days ago, when my colleague couldn't make it, it was his presentation, I was unfamiliar with it, and now I had virtually no prep. Quickly skimming through the rest of the slides, I at least became familiar with what the material was I'd been asked to share. I was going to have to 'wing-it' through most of it. But, that was okay, I was comfortable in that setting in the past. Smiling, 'here we go again' I thought.

Soft hands on my shoulders removed any concern over the material. She caressed them and slid her hands over my white Oxford down over my chest as she nuzzled my ear.

"I'm starving," she pleaded, "can we please go to breakfast?"

I closed my laptop, checking my watch, we had just under an hour before the start of today's session and moments later, I'd be introduced. We needed to get downstairs and eat something beforehand.

"Absolutely," responding as I stood, turning towards her lips, kissing her softly. Her lips were soft and warm, enveloping mine as we connected. This morning's careful passion spilling over into this kiss.

She broke off our kiss just a moment too soon, and stood up, "Back to just colleagues as far as everyone else is concerned." Her lips made a pouty face as she finished her statement.

She stood next to me. Her blonde hair pulled up, in the back into a modified bun. Smiling through her bright red lipstick, that matched a red 'skirt-suit' that buttoned with a single button over her pregnant belly, a thin white blouse underneath. The skirt came just above her knees, her legs poured into white stockings and finished off with a low set of red peep toes, with maybe just an inch of lift. 'Sensibly sexy for the pregnant professional' I thought.

I smiled in return, giving her entire body attention with my eyes. "Soon enough baby girl, we'll suffer through the day, but tonight, we'll have fun together."

She smiled back as she turned and headed to her 'half' of our adjoined rooms. I put on my suit jacket and we both left from our separate doors, just in case anyone was walking through the hallway. We didn't want any prying eyes seeing us come out of the same hotel room.

Breakfast was part of the conference, and was typical of a large event. Buffett style food in one of the ballrooms, unremarkable taste, but functional in making us filled. Michele and I got plates and ate together, sitting a chair apart at an empty table. Eventually joined by other attendees, making small talk about Chicago, and what a nice venue this was.

The conference itself was in a huge ballroom, next to this one, round tables scattered the room, with 8 seats at each table and at least 50 tables in the main hall. I was escorted to the front of the room, with Michele in tow, there was reserved seating for me, as I was speaking today, and they made an adjustment for Michele when asked, so we could sit together.

The room filled with people, and grew louder and louder as more filed in. I quickly reviewed slides one more time to remember the transitions, and made small talk with Michele. She was so professional, making our best attempt at covering the desperate passion for each other that lay just beneath the surface inside us.

The 'host' of the week, came to me briefly. She explained that one extra slide had been added to my presentation to introduce the next speaker. It would be my responsibility to cover that when I was done. Simple enough, I thought.

The conference began moments later, Michele and I turned our chairs to face the stage where I would be standing in a moment. After a brief overview of the week by our 'host', and some excitement shared about the information to come over the next few days, my introduction came.

Through the polite, and surprisingly loud applause, I walked briskly to the podium and surveyed the vast room with nearly 400 people all staring at me. I stood confidently, with still really no idea what I was about to say.

My eyes drifted from the crowd to the little pregnant blonde beauty in the front row. Sitting in her red and white striking outfit, enthusiastically clapping and smiling at me. She passed along a confidence to me that I didn't even know I needed. 'Let's Go!' I thought internally as I brought up the first slide.

The next 15 minutes we're a blur as I was both grinding through somewhat unfamiliar information, but also picking up quickly on a theme that I could feel comfortable with. My humor helped, making jokes now and again kept people engaged.

I looked down as I continued to the next slide, I made eye contact with Michele. Our table had been at the front of the room, and our seats closest to the stage. So from where she sat, all 400 attendees were, in a way, seated behind her.

Michele slid down a bit in her chair, I curiously watched her as I continued my presentation. She spread her legs a little, and I felt my voice catch in my throat briefly. I pressed on, but couldn't pull my eyes from Michele. From my position on the stage, I could now see under her skirt, just past her knees. I looked back at her face, she smiled that devilish grin I'd become familiar with.

I turned, trying to continue my presentation and focus on the next slide. Discussing data points on a table that related to my speaking notes.

I looked again, she spread her legs wider. I tried to be casual in my glance, but I could now see the lace of the top of her white thigh high stockings, hugging her creamy thighs. Standing in front of 400 people, my cock reflexively pulsed once in my pants.

'Focus Scott' I told myself, as I rolled into the next slide and shared some more information, I needed to walk toward the screen and point out something specific. As I did, when I looked at Michele again, she licked her lips at me and spread her legs even further.

Just past those white stockings and creamy soft thighs, I saw part of Michele that I was intimately familiar with. Michele had spread wide enough to give me a perfectly clear view up her skirt, of her completely bare and beautiful pussy.

Even from 20 or so feet away, I could see her perfectly sculpted lips, along the soft ridge that parted them, a glistening that was already forming along her slit. She was turned on, and secretly letting me know it. My cock pulsed in my pants for her again. Standing in front of 400 people, I felt it move an inch down my leg, throbbing and lengthening in my pants. I tripped over my words and paused to try and focus.

I moved behind the podium to hide my increasingly embarrassing state and gather myself. 'Don't look at Michele' I told myself. I took a breath and continued, making through several slides before I couldn't help it anymore, and looked down at her again.

Thankfully, she'd sat back up and pulled her legs closed, slipping her skirt lower. I mean, part of me desperately wanted to see her flashing me again, but I really needed her holding it together so I could finish. She smirked at me but was the consummate professional again as I continued through the rest of the presentation.

I completed my portion, we had a short question and answer session with the audience, and after that, I came to the last slide. I looked at the teleprompter and started to read.

"Thank you for your attention. Now it's with great pleasure, that I introduce our next guest. For over 10 years she has been consulting with some of the most reputable companies in the world. She's has authored and co-authored 12 books on this subject. She has worked with over 200 law enforcement agencies including the FBI and CIA. She is an expert in the field of Behavioral Psychology. She lives in Southern California with her husband of 15 years and two children. She currently serves as the Dean of Behavioral Psychology at the University of Southern California. It is my pleasure to introduce-" my next word caught in my throat, and I had to clear it before reading the name. This wasn't possible, I could not believe it, holy fucking shit......."Doctor Valerie Montiff."

Applause began as my jaw dropped and eyes went wild searching the room for her face. How was this possible? It didn't take more than a second to find her, as she stood up from the next table from where Michele was sitting. It was her, the woman who sat across the aisle from Michele and I on the flight from Dallas. She'd watched Michele inhale my cock in our first class seats, and made a show her rubbing herself to completion, even tasting her own juices. She'd pulled down her pants later into the flight and exposed her bare pussy to both of us. This incredibly sexual woman we thought was a total stranger was now the woman I had just introduced as a key note speaker. Oh my God, this could be embarrassing for all of us. I must have gone completely pale, nervous as she got closer.

She approached the stage and began up the stairs. The long dark hair was pulled up in a clip. Her dark brown eyes sparkled from across the stage, her large breasts only slightly concealed under the coat of her pants suit, and her big round ass that I remembered was stretching these suit pants as well. She approached me swiftly, confidently, and when we shook hands, she made eye contact with me and pulled me close enough to say something only I could hear.

"This was unexpected," she started, "but it doesn't change anything. I still want dinner with you two, and make is soon." She pulled my ear closer to her mouth, "Ever since you stepped on this stage my pussy has been throbbing again, aching for more, and I expect you and Michele to do something about that."

I needed a shovel to get my jaw off the stage. My eyes roaming hers briefly, but she broke our contact and strode towards the podium as I made my exit. Almost sheepishly walking toward Michele and my seat next to her.

Oh my God, Michele. What must she be thinking? I looked up at her as I approached, still a little dumbfounded from the last 30 seconds. She looked horrified, scared, flight response in full control, she was ready to bolt.

I sat and quickly leaned over, putting my hand over hers. "It's okay, she still wants to have dinner." Was all I my mouth would make out. Michele incredulously just looked at me, as if to say 'are you fucking kidding me?'

I smiled, she paused but returned it. We both turned to face the stage and look over to Valerie as she began her presentation. What a turn of events this had been. Michele and I had been so passionate, and had been playful in several professional settings, but it had always been a secret between the two of us. Now there was a third person with knowledge of our debauchery. Thankfully Valerie had immediately calmed me down and confirmed our original intentions. Our secret seemed safe with her for the time being.

She began her presentation and I found it troubling to pay complete attention. She spoke about behavioral psychology, and why people made the decisions they make, and how as a corporate training field, it was important to understand so we can adjust our training methods to adapt and improve.

But I had such a hard time focusing, watching her breasts sway, barely contained by the bra inside that suit jacket. How the cheeks of her ass wiggled as she paced back and forth on the stage. She confidently made eye contact with Michele and I. As I peeked at Michele, it seemed she was having a reaction to her as well. Her thighs were squeezed tight together and she squirmed in her seat now again, I imagined because her tight little pussy was even more wet and squishing up under that beautiful red skirt. My mouth watered at the thought, holy shit, I wanted to taste her.

I'd had a fair amount of experience with girls in high school and college. Once I'd gotten married though, it was extremely limited with my wife, and then for years, nothing. Michele has been the first woman I'd gone down on in what seemed like a decade. But she was something special, eating her pussy was like devouring a bowl of fruit. She was so sweet and wet, and I never could get enough of how she shuddered against my face as she came into my mouth.

The rest of the morning went by in a blur. Valerie had completed her presentation and returned to her seat at the next table. Michele and I had made small talk comments here and there, but when the final speaker wrapped up, we were happy to break for lunch.

Michele checked her phone and among text messages from her husband and a couple colleagues, one made her giggle and show me her phone. It was from Cassie.

'Michele, you and Scott are cordially invited to a party at my private residence. 7:30pm tonight, cocktail attire and an open mind required. The Penthouse at East Point: 6101 N Sheridan East, tell no one.'

There it was, 'open mind required' made my brain run wild with what that could mean. Cassie had told us about the party at her place after seeing Michele and I in the booth at her restaurant. Her overt flirting with Michele made me hope it what was my dirty mind was thinking. Cassie, the thick and sexy server from last night that Michele had not been able to take her eyes off of had promised an invite to this exclusive party.

"What do you think Michele?" I asked coyly.

"We're going." She stated matter-of-factly.

I could just smile as she typed her response to Cassie. My brain still reeling with what tonight could bring, my heart rate quickened as my cock throbbed in my pants again.

Lunch was in the same room as breakfast, just next door, more uninspiring buffet food, but as I sat next to Michele, a tap on my shoulder was followed by Valerie's voice.

"Is this seat taken?" She asked professionally.

"Just by you," I quipped. Smiling as this beautiful woman joined Michele and I at the table.

Just sitting between these two women, had my thoughts racing. I remembered details of the flight, seeing Valerie in my memories slowly pulling her pants down to expose her perfectly smooth mound. How Michele had been so dominating last night, and taken what she needed from me. My cock stirred under the table, deep in the confines of my pants, thicker now, throbbing.

I tried to clear my mind, and ask semi-intelligent questions of Valerie. They immediately connected over everything not work related. They looked very different but both had a surprising amount of similarities in life experience between them. I smiled as the women began to get to know each other.

We sat there long after we finished our plates, and the room began to clear again. When our table was empty, Valerie leaned closer, one of her huge breasts pressed against my arm.

"I'm still interested in dinner with you two. Is that still an option after meeting like this, today?"

"Of course," I answered quickly.

"Valerie, we were invited to a party tonight," Michele started, "maybe you can join us? I'll ask the host if we can bring a third. It might be...interesting...like our flight was."