Workplace Violations

Story Info
Kate is caught visiting porn sites on her work laptop.
2.3k words
4.02
21.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
195 Followers

I'm at a company where everyone has a laptop, and the company policy says that there are penalties if we use it inappropriately. One night, I was thinking about what those penalties might be.

Episode 33: Workplace Violations

Scene: a woman in early 20s with a pretty face working in a small office. She's sitting at her desk working on a spreadsheet on a laptop. She has on a long skirt down to her ankles and a bulky sweater. Her skirt has a belt, but it's under the sweater. There's no way to tell if she has a good body or not. There's a larger desk at the other side of the room with a laptop on it but no one sitting there.

A very attractive woman in her early-to-mid 30s comes in and closes the door behind her. "I'm glad you haven't left yet Kate. I saw a disturbing report today that I have to discuss with you." The woman is dressed smartly with a skirt slightly above her knees and a nice blouse. She has an attractive face and figure, and she wears tasteful accessories.

Kate stops typing and swivels her chair to face the woman. "Sure, Connie. What's the problem?"

"I feel that I have a lenient policy towards letting you using the company laptop for your own purposes, but I've told you that you have to follow the company policies about PC use. No harassment, no illegal activity, and no porn." She lets that sink in but Kate just nods in agreement. "I've been looking at the monitoring reports, and I see you've been visiting lots of porn sites." Kate looks totally shocked. "You know, I'll probably have to fire you for this."

"I'd never do that! Not in a million years. You can't fire me for something I didn't do. There has to be a mistake."

"I know you're not doing it on company time. But even using our PCs at home requires that you follow these basic rules."

"But I didn't do it. Maybe my roommate ..." she stops.

"Are you telling me that you're letting your roommate use the company computer."

"No, Connie. I'm sorry I let this happen." She has a pleading tone in her voice. "But please don't fire me. I really need this job. I promise it won't happen again."

"I thought that you might say that, and I've been thinking of what I should do. I have an idea, and if you agree to it, you can keep your job. And based on the report I saw, I even think you're going to like it."

"Thank you. I know you won't regret giving me another chance. Thank you. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to stand up and take your clothes off." Connie smiles at her.

Kate just sits there dumbfounded. "What did you say?"

"Take them off. Everything. I want to see your body for once and see if this plan will work."

Kate slowly stands up while continuing to protest. "But you don't mean that. It's crazy talk."

"I've got an appointment tonight, so this can't take forever. Your other choice is to just leave and never return if you don't want your job."

Kate shakes her head and pulls off her sweater. We see a very plain bra but a very exceptional body. She sits to take off her shoes. Then she stands to slowly take off her belt and then her skirt. The panties are plain but the figure and legs and ass are very cute. She stands there in her underwear.

"I never would've guessed that I have such a hot bookkeeper. But why'd you stop?"

"You don't really mean I have to take off my underwear, too, do you? Haven't you seen enough?"

"Keep going. You've got the best parts covered." Kate removes the rest of her clothing. "Turn around so I can get a good look. You act like you've ashamed of your body."

"No, just embarrassed. I'm not used to showing it to people."

"Go finish your work while I decide what to do with you."

Kate picks up the panties and steps into them and starts to pull them up. "No, I didn't say you can get dressed yet. Just give them all to me" Kate takes the panties back off. She picks up the rest of the clothes and hands them to Connie who puts them on her own desk while Kate returns to her desk. Kate prints an item and stands and walks over to get it off the printer. She puts it on the top of a stack of papers and carries them to the filing cabinet and has to file them. During it all, Kate is just sitting in her large, leather chair watching her stand and bend over while she files papers.

"I think I understand what you're doing," Connie says. Kate stops and looks at her. "You spend all your time visiting those lesbian sites, but you never follow through. You just dream about it. What I think is that you wanted me to catch you and make you do what you've always wanted." She moves her desk away front the desk and sits back in it. "Come sit in my lap, dear."

Kate looks unhappy and is shaking her head but follows Connie's order and climbs into the chair with Connie.

Connie strokes her body and fondles her breasts. "You're so young and pretty and you need my guidance. I know what you want." She moves her mouth closer to kiss Kate and Kate pulls away. "I don't want any more of the hard-to-get act. It's time to let me kiss you. That's an order." The two kiss. Kate is reluctant and Connie knows it's because she's new at this. Connie continues kissing Kate while she plays with Kate's body. Connie notices that all of the touching is getting Kate turned on. "I knew what you wanted. Now, get up for a moment."

Kate stands up in front of Connie, and Connie takes off her skirt and panties and sits back down. "Get on your knees and eat me, just like you've seen in all of those movies."

Kate understands what Connie wants, even though she's repulsed by the idea. She licks Connie's legs and works her way up to the pussy that she licks and fingers until Connie has a loud orgasm. Kate continues to kiss her but no more fingering. Connie finally catches her breath. "That was awesome for a first time. You are such a good employee; I may even have to give you a raise."

Licking Connie and listening to Connie's orgasm has turned on Kate. "Is it my turn?"

Connie frowns and shouts at her. "You watch porn on my PC and I help you live your fantasies and keep your job, and you want to boss me around? Give me your belt." Kate does it. "Now turn around." Connie doubles up the belt and gives Kate a whipping on her bottom. "That's to remind you that I'm the boss and I make the rules. And I'm making a new rule. From now on, you will wear sexy lingerie to work. I want you in the office when I get here, and then you can undress for me and you can kiss me and eat me like you just did to motivate in the morning. And you always have to wear thong panties because maybe I'll let you just wear your lingerie all day or maybe I'll make you spend the day in the thong for me to admire. And you will eat me again at the end of the day. That's part of your job description, now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"And remember that I'm your boss. I'm not your girlfriend. You have to find your own girlfriend to make you cum." Connie puts on her skirt and puts her panties in her purse. She also puts Kate's panties in the purse. "No more of these ugly panties—only thongs. Now come here and give me a kiss." They have a long kiss and Connie caresses Kate's red bottom while they kiss. "I'll let you lock up and see you in the morning." She leaves and Kate is still standing there. We see Kate start to finger herself then shake her head and stop. She gets dressed, turns out the light, and we see her leave.

————

Next scene is in a home, nice but not extravagant. We see a pretty woman around 25 eating a sandwich at a table. She's wearing a leotard and some gym shorts, athletic socks. We hear Kate call from the other room "January, are you home?"

January answers "I'm in the dining room." Kate enters the room wearing what she had on in the office. She's carrying a laptop bag. The woman says "You're home late. Is everything okay?"

Kate puts down the bag. "No, not at all. I'm glad you're still here. Are you going anywhere tonight?"

"Over to the gym with Mary and then to her house. Why? What's up"

"We have to talk about your computer use. I found out that you've been using my laptop to visit porn sites."

January nods. My laptop died, so I've been using yours."

"There's software on my machine to track what sites it visits. I got in lots of trouble today for visiting porn sites."

"Why didn't you just blame me for it?"

"Then I would've been in even worse trouble. It's against company policy to let anyone else use my company machine, and I would've been fired. My boss let me keep my job but set up punishment for me. "

"Kate, I'm really sorry. I didn't know about those rules. I promise not to touch your laptop again."

"I'll accept your apology after you lick my pussy and give me an orgasm."

January covers her mouth so she doesn't spit out food in surprise. "Are you high? You can't just order someone to eat you. And where did you even get this idea?"

"Well, my boss saw that you were visiting lesbian sites, so she made me give her oral sex."

"Then you must've liked it?"

"Not so much, but she liked it a lot, and seeing her get an intense orgasm made me so horny that's all I've thought of since she left. And now I need you to give me an orgasm. Isn't that why you're watching lesbian porn."

"What do you think I'm doing with Mary?" She pauses to think. "But I'll make you a deal. First, you have to seduce me so I'm interested in you."

"Okay, how do I do that?"

"Like is this serious? You really don't have a clue? Okay, start by undressing very sexily for me." She pulls her chair away from the table so Kate can touch her.

Kate undresses, and no one could be as awkward at it as she was. Her attempt to be sexy is to just stand there, slowly removing her top and her bra while swaying back and forth a little and trying to smile coyly. She unzips her skirt and lets it drop to the floor and stands there for Jan to inspect.

"Turn around for me and bend over so I can see your pussy." Kate obeys the command. "What are all the red marks on your ass?"

"Connie wasn't happy when I asked her for a turn, and she spanked me."

"Come here and let me see." January caresses Kate's butt tenderly while Kate purrs. "Kate. For someone with an absolutely smoking hot body, you are the worst seducer in history." She pulls her own leotard down to her waist. "Try this. Kiss my breasts and play with them and suck on my nipples." Kate does that. "That's better. Now, wait." January slides her shorts and the rest of her clothes down off her body. She spreads her legs. "Eat me and make me cum." January enjoys being licked, and she has a loud orgasm. "Kate, you're full of surprises. I had no idea that you had such a sexy body, and I never would've guessed that you're so good at oral sex."

Kate looks up and smiles at her. "Now, it's my turn?"

January shakes her head. "No, I want to hurry and go see Mary and continue this with her. But here's what I think. You know that I let you live here and just help pay for the utilities because you can't afford rent anywhere else. Here's how you're going to start contributing more. Every day when I get home, I'm usually all stressed from work. Starting tomorrow, you're going to practice seducing me again and then give me an orgasm again to put me in a good mood. After that, you can either wear sexy lingerie or just stay nude whenever you're home because you have such a hot body and it turns me on looking at you. Then at bedtime, you can give me another orgasm to help me fall asleep. And some day, after you're better at seducing and Mary's on a business trip, I'll give one to you." January stands up, picks up her clothes, and puts them back on.

"Wait, don't go." She's almost crying. "I've never been so turned on in my whole life. Don't just leave me."

January bends down and gives Kate a long kiss. Then she stops. "Damn, you are so sexy. I've got to get to Mary's house fast I am so turned on!" As January leaves the room, she tells Kate "there's a mirror on that wall. Use it to practice your seduction."

After she leaves, Kate gets off the floor and walks to the mirror. She looks at herself from different angles and plays with her breasts. She kisses her reflection and then puts her tongue on the mirror as if French kissing herself. The camera moves so that we can watch her from behind and also see her reflection. She stops kissing herself and spreads her legs apart to look at her pussy. She gets back on the floor with her knees bent and legs wide apart against the mirror and watches herself masturbate until her fingers give herself a screaming orgasm and then collapses exhausted.

morganj16
morganj16
195 Followers