Works Spanking

Story Info
Three choices of her punishment, which did Poppy choose?
1.4k words
3.78
17.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers

My name is Poppy Brown, 19 years old but 20 in February, and I live with My Daddy and his sub wife most days and sometimes i must go home to my mum and dads at weekends for family chores for my dad and brother.

We are a Baptist family in a Baptist community, which has certain unique values, basically, based on home discipline.

The reason my dad and mum want me training up to is to be able to serve, be obedient, respectful, to love a future husband and serve his home.

They thought at almost 20 I was ready to take the next step into adulthood.

My Daddy, being a respected Elder of our church has trained may over the years so comes highly recommended to my dad and was always going to be his choice.

As it happens my Daddies latest trainee left a few weeks ago to get engaged, I know her well too from our church, she is such a gorgeous young lady, a little older than me.

I work as a trainee at a local bank, I have been there since leaving school 5 months ago, I did not want to go to uni so my dad sorted me out a position through his church friends.

Last week I was late back to my desk and was told by the under manager, Mr. Green, to be outside his office after work.

My 2 friends from church also work here and I told them what had happened.

They said if I was lucky, I would be warned and if caught again I would be punished.

One said on her fifth time it was knickers down and the cane.

Mr. Green would be about 23 ish, tallish and so handsome all the girls loved to be near him.

A year or so ago i was one of a few older volunteers with him on a weekend camp for the younger members of our church.

I made a mistake and a little one was sick, but fine, he told me to be careful as the next mistake would mean a whole lot more, and I knew what that meant.

That same evening, I left a pan on the stove and it boiled dry, lots of smoke and set the fire detectors off.

True to his word he came into the dorm I was in with 3 other girl volunteers, got us all out of bed and had them stand against the wall to watch what happens to careless naughty girls.

He lifted my short nighty over my head, no knickers on as I was brought up to be always available below as were the other 3 girls.

"Poppy, I specifically asked you to be more careful as we have a house full of youngsters, yet you let a pan boil dry and we had to evacuate the whole house, anything to say?"

"Only very sorry Sir and I deserve what's coming."

He turned me over his knee and spanked me to tears and shrieks, he was very efficient, such firm hands.

He stood me up and cuddled me as I sobbed as he rubbed my bottom.

He made the other 3 girls bend over their beds and gave them 6 swats each as a warning

When he had gone, and we were all back in bed, me still sobbing a little, but pinching a nipple and fingering myself, Ruth spoke up.

"Thank you for not saying it was me Poppy, I would have been in real trouble at home, won't you when he tells your dad?"

"Yes of course will, but true friends don't snitch,"

I had to go to the loo to cumMmmmmm.

At lunch time, I got caught again by Mr. Green, on my phone and not at my desk, I had to see him in his office at home time. I had to text Daddy to say I would be a little late.

I never said why but will tell him as soon as I get home, why was i so careless I deserve all I get

Mr, Green new my position with Daddy and dad and said instead of swift and painful to the point punishment he would give me three options to take home to Daddy and talk through as he did not want to stand on any ones toes.

1) Phone confiscated during work hours.

2) Spanked over his desk over knickers.

3) Spanked on the bare over his knee.

When I told Daddy, he said it was my choice, I had made my mind up as soon as I was given the options.

My girlfriend's asked what I had chosen and told them.

Everyone in the bank knew I was in trouble, most had been in the same position, boys too and it was confirmed as they passed me stood outside his office, some patting me and some rubbing my hair.

I checked my phone, 16.29 and knocked.

Come in Poppy and stand by my desk.

"Hope you have spoken to Mr. Brown about yesterday Poppy."

"Yes Sir, at some length Sir."

"What was his decision?"

"To leave it to me to decide Sir."

"That was very thoughtful of him Poppy."

"Yes Sir, well Sir, taking my phone away would not really be a punishment for me as it just so happens, I was using it when you caught me but sometimes don't even to remember to bring it to work which in itself gets me a spanking off Mr. Brown when I get home, Sir."

"And the next option Poppy."

"Keeping my knickers on over the table to me does not fully match the crime Sir, not sure why as I know you spank hard."

"Carry on."

"So Sir, it's the Bare bottom spanking over your knee Sir."

We did not need to speak again,

I did not know just what to do so followed him to the guest chair and stood by his right.

He put his hands under my skirt and lowered my knickers to my knees and gently led me over his lap.

As I went over, I wondered if he had any idea on how many different pairs of knickers, I had put on that morning to make sure my bottom was framed right for him.

Up came my skirt and was rested over my back and the spanks rained down on my bottom he never mentioned how red it was already as us Baptist girls nearly always carried a red bottom.

As the pain grew, I felt my bottom rising to the spanks, just as Mr. Brown had been teaching me.

Of course, I cried, not only in pain from the spanking but how I had let everyone down.

The spanking sopped and he rubbed my bottom gently, usually my dad, brother and Daddy did that, then spank again, he did not.

I was stood up, sat on his knee, instinctively I wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddled till I stopped sobbing.

He rubbed my bottom and up my back to where my bra would have been had I worn one.

He kissed my head as he stood me up and pulled up my knickers.

"Why did you choose the worst punishment Poppy?"

"Well Sir i wanted the worst possible as I let you down and my parents and Mr. Brown and deserved to be tanned, and hard Sir."

"Why no bra, did you think I would strip you naked like at the camp?"

Wow he had remembered that.

I blushed, "No Sir, I don't often wear one as my titties are so small Sir."

"From this day on you will wear one, and I will be checking."

"Really Sir?"

"Really Poppy, now get home to your Daddy."

I leant forward to kiss his cheek and he moved his face to the side and I caught his lips, we kissed for hours. well 5 seconds till I opened the door and ran on air down the corridor.

When I got home, Daddy made me go on line and tell his room what had happened and why then sent me for a shower.

He followed me up to inspect the damage and nodded, "He did a thorough job Poppy, come into my room after your shower please."

"Naked Sir?"

"Naked."

At breakfast I told them both everything that happened, his wife hugged me, "Maybe Daddy needs to speak with your dad about Mr. Green pops?"

I nodded, "Would you Sir, please."

"We'll see, now go for your bus or you will be over his knee again."

"Would I really Sir..."

DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers