World of Pagoia Ch. 01: Naidja's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The barkeeper had ordered the last waitress to get some beer bottles from the basement. He knew it would take her some time, hopefully enough so everything would be cleared when she comes back. After that order, he jumped forward to the hurt girl and took her in his arms to calm her down and take the bad emotions away from her.

"How do you dare to hurt a girl?" The merchant yelled angry at the mercenary.

"This stupid slut wasn't moving fast enough on my lap so I punished her." He answered barely able to understand with all the beer he had. And added, "If she doesn't get back by her own, I will take her, if she wants it or not."

That was enough for the captain and before anyone could react, he jumped forward and punched the chest of the drunken man.

"Hurting a girl is already a crime. But even thinking about using girl without her consent is unspeakable and the worst thing a man can do. No one would care if we punish you for what you did. Girls are weak and helpless without us. So we are in charge of their health. And by disrespecting a girl for what she is, you lost your right to live."

With these words, he took care of both mercenaries. They were too drunk to defend themselves.

The merchant nodded agreeing with what he said and did. So did the barkeeper while still making sure his waitress in his arms would forget the bad man and willingly offering her body with a big smile to customers again.

On the street, the cleric smiled at the girl and showed her the ballgag and a rope, he was wearing with him. "Since the ballgag looked so nice on you, why don't you ask me nicely to have it again and also wear this nice rope on our way to the cathedral?"

Naidja was almost trembling with excitement and her eyes widen in joy. "Yes, please, can you please put the ballgag on me and the rope too? Please, I promise the rope will fit my body and look nice on me, Sir." She told him eager to be treated like a doll.

He nodded and first put the gag in her mouth and tightened it around her head. She smiled happily at him and stood still, to let him do with the rope to her firm body whatever he wanted. The old man lifted her short tunic and wrapped the rope around her thighs close to her cunt. So the rope would rub gently against her between her legs at walking to keep her tight body on the edge.

He also wound the rope down her legs around her thigh high boots and did some knots in a way around her ankles, so that she was forced to do small steps only and feel bound and limited at every move. At the end, he bound her hands and used the last part of the rope, like a leash to hold her close to him.

"Now you will not get lost in the city. And you really look wearing a rope and be bound helplessly." He smiled and patted her head once more. She tried to move a bit to pose for him and looked happy and proudly at him. The man did so many fun things with her and treated her so nicely. She only looked at him for the first minutes while they started walking and she drooled mindlessly in her need to feel him deep inside her cunt and obey him.

The main street of the city was filled with people. Though they were many merchants, even discussion about deals, everyone was pretty relaxed and calm. Soldiers were doing their patrols, in shiny metal armors and swords. Most of the men had a girl next to them for their entertainment. The cumtoys were giggling and enjoying the attention and touching.

There were even some places with wooden walls which had holes in it. Each hole got filled with a girl in the morning. They were bent over and unable to move, just able to struggle and be used as a public toy by everyone. Some were made to kneel and had their mouths forced to stay open with a ring gag. Also, all the toys had chains around their wrists and ankles. The girls loved it as it made them feel more like a slave and that they need a man to decide for them how much they are allowed to move.

Naidja moaned with arousal. With red cheeks, she saw the cumtoys being used and smiling. She imagined herself bound to that and be a public whore too. It must be so good to be offered for the public while everyone could watch her be pounded and filled with sperm, being just a thing a man uses to satisfy himself. She wondered how many men she would be able to make happy that way.

The cleric patted her head, knowing what she was thinking as they walked by the cumtoys in their holes and kneeling positions. He lowered his head to whisper in her ear to tease her about it.

"I heard some of these sluts don't even know their names anymore in the evening by all the fun they had pleasing men all day long, because the pleasure is so overwhelming for their cute little brains. Of course ,they will remember later and be normal again, but still every girl said that this was one of best day of their lives. And they dream about all night of how proud it made them to serve all these men. Everyone could watch them being turned into nothing but a little cumdump. No need to think anymore, just obey and please."

Naidja moaned louder by his words, which was only for the cleric to hear because of the ballgag in her mouth. She was so wet that the rope between her upper thighs became soaked. The girl's mind went spinning, as they kept walking and she wanted to be turned into nothing than a little cumdump too so bad. She wanted to be allowed to show to a man that she was not equal to him,, just a toy for his pleasure.

She loved being an object for men because it makes them happy. And they treated her so nicely and made her feel good and proud when they thanked her for being a good little girl to them. It felt so natural and normal to her to obey a man and be a pet to his lust. For every girl, it was just so much fun being a whore and be used like a cocksleeve or whatever a man wanted for his amusement. All the girls just had fun offering themselves as slave dolls and couldn't get enough of it.

Deep in their hearts they knew, they only exist to obey and please men like a good little toy. And all the girls were so thankful that the men were treating them exactly what they are and craved to be, nothing but a cute little obedient cumtoy to bring pleasure.

As the cleric and Naidja kept walking, the soaked ropes were rubbing and teasing her spot between her legs. It became harder for her to walk and she squirmed her way to the cathedral. The old man smiled down to the struggling girl. He squeezed her firm butt to support her. She shivered more in arousal and moved her butt a bit against his hand so he could feel her body more. She enjoyed how good it felt and what he did with her little body. She wanted to give in so much to him and be used like a puppet for his pleasure.

As they were walking from one street to another, the old cleric whispered in hear ear, "Since it seems you can't walk on your own anymore and we are close to the cathedral, if you like you can crawl the rest of the way. I will untie your hands and you can show me what your place is."

The slut nodded eager and quickly went down to all fours. She enjoyed crawling next to him like a pet. She also enjoyed showing him and all the other men on the street how much below under them she was. The ropes were so tight around her thighs and legs and still restrained her movements. Just the thought of being controlled like a doll aroused her. Her whole tight body felt so sensitive and needy to obey and serve.

Her butt was wiggling as she tried to keep up with the cleric. She wasn't so fast crawling on all fours now. And men were always so strong. She looked admiring up to him as she was small and weak like every girl was compared to a man.

"Good girl," he said looking down to her squirming body, as the whore crawled for him next to his feet. "We are almost there and you look so wonderful from up here being so close to the ground."

Naidja moaned at his words and even lowered herself a bit more to show him where she wanted to belong. Like every girl, she loved to be down at men's feet and their will. She felt so empty and craved to be filled with his wishes and his cock.

Even crawling started to become harder. If the ropes would just slip a bit closer, she would explode in pleasure. She drooled uncontrollably and it was dripping down her chin to the ground.

She liked how she was seen and felt less like a human and more like a pig or some other animal next to him.

The old cleric, Sandoulph, smirked down to the squirming girl. The whore had some eager holes to serve a man. Combined with her ability to heal light wounds she would be a good cum filled healslut. But at first, he wanted to try her tight body with his hard cock. He was a new man for her and shooting his sperm into her at the first meeting will make her happy and proud. After all, she was just an obedient cumdump like every other girl, he licked his lips.

"We are so close to reaching the cathedral. Just a bit more little toy and spread your legs further while you crawl to show the tight slit of yours. I bet it feels really empty by now. And since you were such a good doll, I will make you feel how big and hard my cock can be."

Naidja trembled even more as she tried to keep balance and crawl on all fours with spread legs to display her tight cunt. She was never taking on a walk like this. Though she had heard about it and seen it happen to other girls, but she could only dream about it. With her little mind occupied by all these thoughts of pleasing and becoming highly aroused, she didn't notice that they had entered the courtyard of the cathedral.

"Such a good girl, you can be so proud of how you showed every man your true self on the way to your new home."

He put his hand firmly on her hair and pushed her head down to the ground.

"I will now loosen the rope and make you feel home, little cocksleeve."

With an experienced grip, the old man removed the rope from her thighs and exposed her tight cunt to him. While she was still on all fours with her face forced down to the ground, he leaned over her to slowly let his cock slide in.

Naidja smiled happily how nice he has put her down below him and enjoyed being filled by him. She squirmed eager against him to feel him more. To show how hungry she was to offer her young body to him.

The old cleric moved in closer with his head near to her ear. He was still holding her head and made her face throb over the ground with each hard trust. He groaned into her ear and increased the pace and treated her like mindless meat for his pleasure. His cock was now sliding in and out of her in a steady rhythm.

Naidja trembles and struggled as it felt so good and made her shiver uncontrollably in lust. She loved how he was using her. His strong hand was holding her in place and close to the ground. His hand was gently stroking over her hips and belly up to her bouncing tits to grab them. He squeezed her round tits with his strong hand. His body was over her and her only thought was the wish to satisfy him.

It was a desperate desire to please him and be his cumdumpster. She squirmed and trembled hard in bliss as she came multiple times under him. After all the fun things he did to her, her body reacted so sensitive and obedient to his big hard cock. She was so lost in pleasure that she didn't realized the moment when he had his climax too.

Suddenly he kissed her and bit her gently. His cock was resting in her tight body and he was exhausted as she was noticed that he already filled her wet cunt with his hot cum. Also, she shaking of her body because of the pounding has stopped too.

She blushed a bit as she was feeling like in heaven and didn't notice it at all. Just the wonderful feeling of obeying and being used completely occupied her little mind. She smiled happy with still empty eyes, and felt so proud that he enjoyed her so much.

After a while, he helped her up to stand with weak knees in front of him.

"Good girl," he caressed her cheek and smiled warmly down to her.

"You have a really obedient body and it is a pleasure to toy with you around. But now let's clean you a bit before we go in and do all the administrative stuff and turn you into a proper whore of this place."

She wanted to say thank you and smiled proudly at him with big eyes, but she was still wearing the ball gag in her mouth.

Meanwhile, the old cleric had a cleaning rag in his hand to clean her face and remove the ball gag. He also made her giggle and moan by poking her waist and fondling her hard nipples.

There were lots of wooden benches and an altar further back in the first hall. The inside of the cathedral was filled with paintings of tall strong men and beautiful girls obeying them in different situations. Naidja liked how happy the girls looked pleasing men and it felt so natural to her. To give in and just obey orders.

They crossed the hall and walked through corridors and more rooms. They also met other girls and clerics. The girls were wearing the same priest tunic like Naidja did. Most of them walked like they did and didn't talk much besides a friendly greeting. Some men were too busy with using a girl's body anyway. Naidja was biting her lower lip as they passed a cleric holding a girl bend over a bench and pounding her hard and deep. She was muffled with another ball gag and Naidja liked the idea of wearing one again soon.

Naidja became aroused by the scene and wiggled her butt gently. The old cleric had his hand placed on her firm butt to guide her and she wanted to show him that she liked what she saw. And that she was open for being used the same way if he wanted to.

"Not now little whore, first we have to do other stuff with your body," he whispered gently down to her.

After a while, they reached a wooden door and after he knocked few times he opened it to guide her into the room. Another cleric sat behind a table and looked up to them from his paperwork.

"This is the new healslut we ordered," the old cleric said and squeezed Naidja's butt to make her moan and stumble forwards.

"Ah, thank you Sandoulph. Now girl, be obedient and turn around to present yourself like a newly purchased object."

Naidja smiled happily and turned around posing for him to show everything. She enjoyed presenting herself and their eyes all over her body. She hoped the cum from the old cleric would leak out so the other man could see what a good cocksleeve she is.

"You are an adorable set of holes," he smiled friendly down to her and walked in closer to show how tall he was compared to her. And that just standing next to him would give her a feeling of being beneath him.

She enjoyed the attention she got and the desire to obey them, and be ordered around like a pet became stronger with each moment.

Cleric Sandoulph handed the paper over and excused himself that he had other work to do now. With a last slap on Naidja's round butt, he left the room. The girl blushed and moaned aroused because her little body was still very sensitive all over.

"Well, since you are a good girl you deserve for us to be honest with you. The next part is just paperwork and filling out stuff. It will be boring for you and complicate confusing. But if you ask me nicely maybe you can crawl under my desk and obey me. Be just nothing than a tool by having your mouth and tits be used meanwhile."

He didn't need to look at her face and already turned back to his chair and table. As a girl, she was always eager to please and be a good slut. And her eyes widen with a big smile as she replied to him in a shiver.

"Yes, Sir. Can I please kneel under your desk so you can enjoy my drooling mouth and my firm tits, Sir? I promise you can do anything you like, Sir."

She also opened her mouth just to show him how serious she is about it and how much she wanted to be filled by him. Though he wasn't looking at her while doing so, she did it because for her it was important to show how empty she is without a man.

"Well, then hold your cute mouth open and hurry crawling under my desk, so I can start doing the boring work," he said without even looking at her.

Naidja went down quickly to all fours and crawled under the table. She shivered aroused by the thought of how smart he was to know that her mouth was open without seeing it. And she couldn't wait for him to put his big cock deep into her head.

While he sat on his chair and did the necessary paperwork for her new place to live, she caressed his yummy cock with her lips.

Gently kissing and licking up and down and slowly putting it in her mouth. She loved how it filled her. She moved her head back and forth. His cock became rock hard and it only made her even hungrier to take his cock deeper to make him happier.

With each slide in his cock, it went down deeper into her throat, to the point where she reached his balls with her face. Naidja tried to stay calm to hold his cock there and looked proudly at him from under the table. She loved all the training to be able to do that. How much a better usable cum toy for a man she became.

His cock felt so good, so big and hard. She was kneeling under his desk while he was working and enjoying her head and throat with his cock. Naidja sucked eager on it and started to move her head faster on his cock and trembled aroused thinking about what she did, and in which situation it happened.

She felt so small and just like a tool, like the pen in his hand, while she was obeying his command having her mouth used. It was so arousing to her. This cleric was nice and yet determined as he commanded her. Just a few minutes after she met him for the first time, she went under his table to be a good little cocksleeve with her mouth to him.

"Very good doll, now take my cock out and use your tits to make my cum explode all over your tits and face to decorate yourself. Also don't forget to spread your legs wide. Good girls always spread their legs. No matter what they do or how they are used," he said from below while he kept doing his paperwork.

Naidja nodded eager and put his cock gently out of her throat and mouth. She made sure her legs were spread wide as she took his cock between her firm tits. She smiled happily as his hard cock popped out between her squeezed tits. She could hear him moan and it increased her arousal with her lust to obey him. She moved her tits faster up and down on his cock and squeezed them more around.

Her whole upper body felt like a cock toy as she was just moving herself up and down to be used by his cock, to make him cum all over her. Her skin became so sensitive to every touch that she moaned while taking care that he enjoyed it.

Her whole mind was centered around the thoughts of pleasing him with her tits to empty his balls on her skin. She didn't notice that someone had entered the room. She was just focused on moving her tits up and down and licked her lips eager to feel his warm sperm.

It didn't take any longer until it happened. Without much warning, the cum was floating through the air and hitting her neck and her face. It also hit her tits and even more on her face. Covering her skin and satisfying her craving to empty his balls. She smiled happy and proud on her knees under his desk. Still moving her squeezed tits gently up and down to get every drop and keep pleasing him until she would receive another order.

Suddenly, she heard another voice and blushed ashamed that being used had drifted her mind away, that she didn't hear it in the first place. Pleasing a cock with her tits was just too much fun for her little brain to handle anything more than that.

The chair moved back and the cock was removed from her. Instead, the hand of the old cleric showed up to help her up. She took it and stood in the room with, yet another, cleric from this cathedral.

"This is Naidja, the new healslut we ordered. I just finished her forms and she is now ready to be guided around to show her all the important places as she will live her in the future and serve us," he introduced her.