World Travelers Ch. 03

Story Info
David and Corin on the river.
7.4k words
4.81
1.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aaroneous
Aaroneous
232 Followers

All participants in sexual activity have been on their respective planets for at least eighteen years.

World Travelers

Chapter 3

David Greene

I've done some stupid things in my life. Hiding a video camera in the girls' locker room almost got me expelled. Beating up Tommy Brainard nearly got me arrested. Jumping the Salina gorge on my motorcycle damn near got me killed. But diving into a rushing river to save a woman I'd never met (and wasn't even sure was a woman) had to be at the top of my personal 'dumb ass actions' list.

It wasn't a conscious decision. I doubt my brain was involved. More of an instinctual, spinal cord type of response. Touch a hot pan, pull your hand back. Hear a loud noise, cover your ears. Take a sip of stale beer, spit it out. See a naked alien drowning in a river, jump in after her.

She was underwater by the time I got to her. Probably didn't have but a few seconds left if I hadn't dived down, grabbed her armpits and hoisted her to the surface. That's when she damn near drowned me. When we both resurfaced, she coughed up some water, took a deep breath and then latched her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my waist.

It was the standard response of somebody that doesn't know how to swim... find something that's floating and hang on. Unfortunately, I don't have the buoyancy of an over inflated tractor tire so we both started sinking again. The only way I could break her death grip was to submerge. Once I was no longer keeping her head above water, she let go and I could stroke to the surface to get another breath. Which put us in the same damn situation again... me treading water next to a drowning woman who grabbed me and pulled me under.

We played a couple more rounds of this game until I finally got smart. I grabbed her by the waist and, before she could put me in another arm / leg lock, I twisted her around, so she was facing away from me, threw my right arm across her chest, and grabbed her armpit, pinning her to my side. She struggled like a ten-pound bass being reeled into a net, but I held her tight and managed to keep both our heads mostly above water.

The torrent eventually broke out of the narrow channel we were in and before I could react, threw us over a waterfall into a slow-moving pool. I pulled her to the shallowest area I could find - two or three feet deep - and tentatively let her go. Free of my grasp and no longer in water over her head, she immediately scampered as far away from me as she could, which wasn't very far. Unlike the area where she had been sunbathing (and I had been spying on her), this pool was nothing more than a temporary shelter from what looked to be another storm. The pool was surrounded by sheer walls of at least fifty feet. Absent advanced rock-climbing gear, or wings, the only way out was via the river which continued to flow, albeit at a much more leisurely pace, through the unescapable gorge.

"Is this where you will kill and eat me?"

Lost in thought about how I'd escape from this place, I momentarily forgot about the green skinned woman who looked at me like I was an invading alien from Mars. I wasn't sure what surprised me most, the fact that I understood what she said or that she thought I was a cannibal.

"Of course not," I said. "I just saved your life. Why would I want to hurt you?"

"Why did you save me?"

"I don't know. It just happened."

"I think you saved me so you can eat me later."

"Does that happen often around here?"

"Not in the Jungle," she said. "But the legends warn us of men like you who aren't of the Jungle."

"Probably good advice. How about I promise not to eat you if you help me find someone once we get back to the Jungle."

"Who are you looking for?"

"Nobody important. You'll know her when you see her. She has dark hair and white skin like mine."

"If you get us back to the Jungle, I will do my best to find your friend. What does she call herself?"

"Her name is Melody Sundown, but she likes to be called ma'am or her highness."

We sat in the shallows and talked for another thirty minutes or so. Her name was Corin, and I was the first man she had ever seen. Besides those two tidbits of information, most of what she said was mumbo jumbo about "the Jungle."

"Where do you live?"

"In the Jungle."

"What do you eat?"

"What the Jungle gives me."

"What do you do all day?"

"Whatever the Jungle requires."

Our conversation reminded me of something one of my Baptist friends in grade school told me. "If the Sunday school teacher asks you a question, the answer is always Jesus."

On Panternia, the approved answer to any question was "the Jungle".

I don't know if it was divine intervention or just dumb ass luck, but not ten seconds after I had that flashback, a five-foot-long log rolled down the waterfall, made an impressive splash and floated towards us.

"Time to go," I told Corin.

"Where are we going?"

"I have no idea, but that's our ride," I said pointing to the log.

It took a bit of coaxing to get her away from the safety of the shallows and back into the middle of the river. We really didn't have much choice. From our short conversation, I reckoned none of her friends would be coming to rescue her and, even though we had a good supply of drinking water, we had absolutely nothing to eat. So, she grudgingly put her hands on my shoulders and let me swim her to the log. Since the log was too small and unsteady to ride, we held on to branch stumps and used it as a flotation device, keeping only our head and shoulders out of the water.

I sure hope there aren't any piranhas on Panternia.

It took a while for Corin to get, if not comfortable, at least not petrified of floating down the river with me. Apparently, she was as much out of her element as I, if not more so. To keep her mind off of our little predicament, I again tried to learn more about her culture.

"Have you always lived in the Jungle?" I asked.

"Until today, I didn't know there was anything beyond the Jungle."

"How about your parents or grandparents. Certainly, they knew."

"What are parents?"

"A mother and father. The people that raised you."

"There are no such people in the Jungle."

"Who took care of you when you were young?"

"I am told that the older women help raise the babies. But I don't remember them."

"Okay, tell me again about the men in your Jungle. You say you've never seen one before me but, if that's true, then how did you know I was a man?"

"You have a small stick between your legs. Is that right?"

"Well, yes, I do have a penis, although I wouldn't call it small. But how do you know that makes me a man?"

"The women who take care of the babies, when their paths bring them back to the rest of us, they tell us about babies with sticks between their legs. These babies turn into men."

"Okay, that makes sense, kind of. But where are they? Where are these men?"

"In the Jungle, of course."

"In the same Jungle you live in?"

"There is only one Jungle, but there are many paths. The men follow different paths."

"And the man paths never intersect with the woman paths?" I asked.

"Exactly. You must be a very intelligent man."

I had to travel a hundred light years to find a woman who thought I was smart.

We continued to talk while floating down stream. I wasn't sure I believed half of what Corin told me, but I enjoyed her company, nevertheless. She was a pretty girl, once you got over the green skin, pink hair, and lack of teeth. I had no idea how old she was and, when I asked, she didn't either. Apparently, they didn't have distinct seasons on Panternia, so they didn't bother counting rotations around their star. From the condition of her silky-smooth skin and womanly figure - also taking into account her conversational skills - if she was from Earth, I would have pegged her in the late teens to mid-twenties range. But, for all I knew, she could have been my mom's age ... or my little sister's.

The scenery didn't change much once we got past the waterfall. We were still in a deep gorge and - while occasionally coming upon a narrowing - never had to endure the torrent we experienced in the Jungle. When we first started our trek down the lazy river, I was hoping for a short ride, expecting to see a trail or tributary which would lead us to the top of the gorge and, eventually, back to the Jungle. But, as the day wore on, seeing no way out of the canyon, I started looking for a dry place to spend the night.

Settling on a hundred-foot expanse of rocky beach on the inside bend of the river, we pulled our trusty log out of the water and collapsed in place ... physically and mentally exhausted. After a short respite, I got back on my feet, put my clothes on a rock to dry, and looked around for something to eat.

My first choice for dinner was three softball sized eggs which lay in a nest not too far from where we beached our log. A large pterodactyl-like bird convinced me I should go grocery shopping elsewhere. I knew there were fish in the river, but I didn't have any way to catch them and, even if I could, I didn't have a knife to clean them or a fire to cook them. As a last resort, I clambered up the canyon wall as far as I dared and picked several handfuls of what might have been the Panternian version of strawberries.

"Are these safe to eat?" I asked Corin, showing her my bounty.

"I think so. They are a favorite of the coblaush."

"Are the coblaush another tribe in the Jungle?"

"No silly. There are no tribes in the Jungle, only people. A coblaush is a small, furry animal."

"Well, unless you have any better ideas, we might have to eat like a coblaush for the next day or so until I can find something a little more substantial."

Like a petulant child being told to eat her vegetables, Corin wrinkled up her nose, squinted her eyes and uttered a distinctive "yuck" which translated the same in pretty much any language.

"I can't eat that," she said.

"Why not?"

"It is not permitted. My people are not allowed to eat anything except what the Jungle feeds us. And even if I wanted to, I wouldn't know how. The berries would choke me."

Shit. I'd completely forgotten that the girl didn't have any teeth.

Not wanting to eat while Corin went without, I was determined to find a way to get something nutritious into her stomach. I thought about chewing the berries for her and then transferring them from my mouth to hers - sort of like how a mother bird feeds her young in the nest - but rejected it out of hand. A large brained species with an opposable thumb could surely do better than that. After eliminating several other equally disgusting ideas I finally came up with what I thought an acceptable plan.

The first thing I did was eat one of the mysterious berries myself. I figured if I didn't get deathly ill in half an hour, it was semi-safe to eat ... for a human. Not sure about a Panternian. While waiting to see if I'd just swallowed the local version of hemlock, I started on Corin's meal.

Laying my almost dry tunic over a bowl-like indentation on a medium sized rock, I put Corin's share of the berries into the improvised mixing bowl. Using a smooth stone from the riverbed, I mashed the berries into a pasty mess, transferred the concoction into a discarded pterodactyl shell, added water, stirred with the cleanest stick I could find, and voila ... the Panternian version of a smoothie.

"What do I do with that?" Corin said when I showed her what I'd prepared.

"Eat it. It's your dinner."

"You mean just pour it down my throat?"

"Not all at once. Drink just a little bit at a time. How else would you get it into your tummy?"

"I understand it goes into my mouth and down my throat, but how will I prepare my body to accept it?"

"Are you saying you're not hungry?"

"I haven't eaten since this morning. I am very hungry. But I can't just swallow this food without proper preparation."

"Sorry, I've got no idea what you're talking about. How about you tell me what you normally do at mealtime and then, maybe, I'll be able to help you."

For the next several minutes, and in fascinating detail, Corin calmly told me about her normal dinner time routine.

"You do this every evening?" I asked.

"In the morning too."

"What you just told me ... it happens every time you eat something?"

"Of course. Why does this surprise you? Is it not the same in your jungle?"

"Not even close. But rather than get into that, let's concentrate on how we get you fed. So, tell me, since we're no longer in the Jungle, what is the minimum your body will accept to prepare it for eating?"

"I don't know. I've always had the Jungle to guide me."

"That's fair. Let's think about this another way. What if you had a different jungle? Not forever. Just for the next few days. Sort of a grossly inferior, substitute jungle that you only have to endure until we get back to the real Jungle. If I was that jungle, what would I have to do to get this food into your belly?"

Corin lay on her back, resting on a slightly sloping patch of small pebbles that I softened with a pile of dead leaves. At her insistence, I covered her up-stretched wrists and slightly spread ankles with additional pebbles. Not nearly enough to constrain her but, in Corin's mind, they had to feel like restraints. Properly positioned, I started her pre-dinner massage at her calves and slowly worked my way up her thighs, throwing in the occasional kiss as I went.

Her entire body shuddered slightly when my lips first contacted her hairless pussy. Two tongue trips up and down her green slit elicited a slight moan, telling me I was doing something right. Breaking from the script, I pulled her ankles out of their little pebble piles and spread them wide while I bent her knees. I knew this wasn't her normal feeding position, but my body was a hell of a lot wider than the vine that usually tickled her tush, and I needed better access to the target area.

I spent several minutes exploring between her legs and was pleased to discover that, just like her Earth-bound sisters, Corin's pussy not only had two sets of luscious lips, it also had a hooded clit that came out to play when properly stimulated. Delving deeper into her increasingly soggy puss, I was pleasantly surprised by her taste. Her freely flowing juices were sweet on the tongue with a slight hint of almond. But, as much as both of us were enjoying our current activities, we had a schedule to maintain. So, after I gave her pussy one last tongue infested kiss, I moved to her side for the next step in the process.

The smoothie filled pterodactyl egg lay in its own pebble pedestal, just inches from Corin's right side. Kneeling on her opposite side, I wetted two of my fingers with her dinner concoction and placed them in her mouth while the middle two fingers of my other hand reached into her pussy, looking to discover if Panternian women had a g-spot. I could tell from her reaction that my berry cocktail wasn't near as good as whatever the Jungle fed her. But she was a good sport about it and sucked it off my fingers as her body reacted much more positively to what the fingers on my other hand were doing.

We were getting close. According to Corin, the Jungle served her small portions of its food while it serviced her pussy's hunger for attention. But there was one more area I had to attend to. Actually, two areas. Her boobs.

While Melody might have had the best breasts on Mars, she definitely had some competition on Panternia. Corin's boobs were full, nicely rounded globes with oversized nipples that begged to be sucked. Which is exactly what I did. Keeping two fingers in her cunt and two in her mouth, I bent over, captured a teat between my lips, and sucked it like a wino with a ten-dollar bottle of cabernet.

That's when I discovered one more thing I liked about the girl. She was lactating. Not ten seconds after my lips touched her tit, a small but steady stream of milk flowed into my mouth. I kept at it. One hand stroked that magic place inside her puss and the other fed drips of food into her mouth, all while I drank from her left boob. And when it was empty, I transitioned to the other side.

"It's time," Corin moaned after I got the last drop of milk out of her.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm ready. It is time to eat."

This was it. The reason behind it all. If I screwed this up, all would have been in vain.

I carved a small hole in the bottom of the leathery pterodactyl egg and then took a short piece of hollow reed I had found in the river and shoved it into the hole. Momentarily covering the bottom of the reed with my finger, I put the reed in Corin's mouth and let the liquid slowly flow through it. At this point, Corin released her hands from the fake wrist restraints and held the liquid food filled egg above her mouth as I moved back between her legs.

This is a good time to mention that Corin had been without clothes since the first time we met. I pulled her naked body from the depths of the river, spent several hours looking at her tits as we floated down stream and then another hour or two on the bank with her pussy and ass if full view. My point is, unlike all other romantic situations in my life, I was already used to seeing her in the nude. I didn't get the thrill of opening the present to see what lay inside. So, my concern was, would I be ready?

You bet your sweet ass I was. I'm sure my dick hung flaccidly between my legs when we were in the water. I can almost guarantee it was doing its best to not stand out when the pterodactyl threatened me with bodily harm. And there is nothing erotic about picking berries from a bush. But sometime between Corin explaining her dinner routine and me draining the last drop of milk from her boobs, my cock finally realized that we were in the presence of a gorgeous young woman, and it was time to rise to the occasion.

Corin let out a surprised squeal when I first entered her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Your vine is bigger than the Jungle's. Please go slow."

For a girl who's never been with a man before, she sure knows how to boost an ego.

"I will. Just don't let me hurt you."

Her head made a strange circular motion, kind of like she was saying yes and no at the same time. But when I gave her another couple inches and she continued sucking down the berry juice, I assumed all was okay. After a few tentative penis plunges, I gave her my entire length which resulted in the first time I made an alien woman come. Confident I was doing something right, I sped up my pace, she kept coming and, in the process, ate all of her dinner ... like a good little girl.

When she dropped the empty shell over her head, I assumed we were done and started to pull out.

"No!" she screamed, still in the throes of her second or third orgasm. "You can't stop now. It is not done until you feed my top and bottom."

"I don't have any more food."

"You have to. I gave you milk from my breasts; you must give me food from your vine. That is the way of the Jungle."

I'm convinced that half of the babies born on Earth are the result of poor decisions made while in bed ... or in a hot tub ... or in the back seat of an autonomous car. The same might be true while in a Panternian riverbed if I kept fucking the green skinned seductress below me.

But, on the other hand, who was I to go against a sacred ritual which had been handed down over a thousand generations. Or at least that's what my dick told me while it continued to pound into the moaning girl's pussy until the inevitable happened. Corin let out a scream of delight, I countered with a roar of satisfaction, and a hundred-million human tadpoles raced towards Corin's Panternian womb.

Not surprisingly, it took me a while to get to sleep that night. Even though my body was exhausted, a hundred unanswered questions bounced around my skull.

Aaroneous
Aaroneous
232 Followers