Worlds First Futa - Sissy Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was he doing? I wondered as he slowly reached toward them. That little pervert! He had picked them up and was examining them closely. One unique aspect of my biology is that my cock musk, pre-cum and semen are all very slightly addictive and have the qualities of a mild aphrodisiac.

I have known many women get completely lost in the worship of my cock and my balls in particular as the smell and taste fills their lungs. You would have to ingest an ungodly amount of my fluids for it to be in any way dangerous, but I've been told that once you've experienced it and you smell it again, it becomes very, very difficult to ignore.

I watched as Jamie tentatively held them up to his nose and sniffed. While the effect would be greatly reduced, I knew that he had just unwittingly started himself down a very dangerous road. It had also given me an excellent idea of how to corrupt him further in the future.

I stepped away, then called out him.

"Jamie, I have a change of clothes here for you."

I placed them down by the door and his hand snaked out and pulled them in, too shy to come out and get them, even in his underwear.

"Umm, Miss Stevens?"

"What is it?"

"These are girls clothes."

"Well clearly, but it's not like I have spare boys clothes just lying around."

"Can I just have my others back? I don't mind the stains."

"Well I do, and besides I already threw them away."

"Oh..."

"Just put them on a come out here, you still have work to do."

"...Okay."

He emerged sheepishly a minute later. As I suspected, the clothes were a little too small. The crop top left quite a bit of his smooth, pale belly exposed and the leggings clung extremely tightly to his legs and ass. This wasn't helped by the fact I could see his boxers underneath.

"Well, that just won't do" I said, pointing this out to him.

"Go and take those off, these leggings won't work with them underneath."

"But-"

"Go, Now, that is an order Jamie."

He rushed back into the bathroom, chastened. God did it feel good and right to order this submissive boy around. Had I been missing out on a whole other type of cocksleeve all these years? I was going to have to keep my eye out for other boys like him, but for now he would be the sole focus of my attention.

He came back out much more hesitantly this time.

"Boxers" I said, holding out my hand.

He handed them to me. I tossed them straight into the bin right in front of his eyes. He just meekly accepted this. I took another look at him.

The leggings covered him like a second skin, yet he was so small I could barely make out a bulge.

"Turn around" I ordered firmly.

He did so, giving me my best look at his ass yet. Without anything obscuring my view, I could see the full swell of his cheeks, sticking out at least a couple of inches from the small of his back. Each cheek was perfectly round and full, without even a hint of sag. Fuck! I wanted to bury my cock in that ass and never pull out again. Patience Sam, I thought to myself.

"Good enough for now Jamie, you can get back to work."

He did so somewhat begrudgingly, the pinny he put on again only helping to enhance his femininity.

I decided I had pushed him enough for one day and left him to it.

A few hours later, he came to me, slightly sweaty and told me he was done for the day.

"Very well, you can go home. Wash the clothes and return them the next time you come in."

"Ok Miss Stevens, thank you for lending them to me. Sorry I was a little rude about wearing them earlier, they're actually quite comfy."

"I'm glad you think so, because I've decided you're going to be wearing clothes like that whenever you complete your cleaning duties for me from now on."

He looked at me with a blank expression. Was this it? Was he going to rebel?

There was a brief moment where I thought he might, but then he lowered his gaze submissively.. I knew he had come to conclusion that he needed to keep this job. My plan was working!

"You can get changed in the bathroom here at the start of each day, I will have clothes laid out for you when you arrive."

"Is that clear?"

"Yes Miss Stevens, I understand."

"Good boy, you can go."

-

Over the next couple of weeks, Jamie would come to work most days. Each day the routine wold be the same. He would come in, pick up the clothes I had picked out from the table and head into the bathroom to change. Each day he would work whilst wearing increasingly girly attire.

Every outfit I picked out for him included tight leggings, short shorts, crop tops, tight t-shirts, the works. I would try to find the cutest of Emily's clothes that I could. Anything in pink or pastel colors, love heart designs, a pair of leggings that had PRINCESS in bold letters across the backside, you name it. Jamie just accepted them all.

On top of this, each day I would leave another present for him. Another one of my thongs placed clearly visible on top of the dirty laundry. Every day without fail I would sneak to the door and watch him pick them up.

At first he just sniffed at them, but over time he became slowly more enthralled by my scent. After a couple weeks, he would bring them to his face and inhale deeply. He would get hard and his little dick would twitch in delight as he breathed in my musk. It probably didn't help that I had taken to using them as a masturbation aid before leaving them there, thick with the rich aroma of my cock and balls.

I was starting to love having him round the house, not only because I immensely enjoyed watching his ass as he worked, but also for the fact he was actually doing a damn good job!

Unfortunately, I sensed my progress in turning him into my little sissy fuckdoll had hit a plateau, and I was going to have to do something different to keep pushing it forward. Thankfully, I had just the idea.

DAY 17

I knew from experience that once a woman had seen my cock in all it's glory, only those with the strongest will would be able to resist me. I had no reason to suspect that Jamie would be any different. I could have taken the brute force approach and just whipped it out in front of him, something I have done in the past on a dare or simply to prove a bitch wrong. However, I was enjoying this gradual seduction and degradation of his psyche immensely so I decided a more subtle approach was required.

Jamie came in at the normal time, went straight into the bathroom, inhaled my scent from my thong as usual, got changed and started work.

I was particularly pleased with the outfit I had chosen for him today. One which I noted he was wearing with absolutely no complaint. It consisted of extra tight rainbow coloured leggings and a slim black t-shirt that I made him tie up with a knot on the front that said TEASE in bold pink letters across the chest.

Later, I told him I was going to take a shower and that he should carry on cleaning. After I little while, once I had got myself good and soapy I 'accidentally' dropped the shampoo bottle onto the floor outside the tub.

"Jamie, can you come and help me with something please?" I called out.

"Is everything alright Miss Stevens?" I heard him ask from outside the door.

"I dropped the shampoo and it rolled away, could you please hand it to me?"

"You want me to come in?"

"It's fine Jamie, come on."

I heard the door creak open. I pulled the curtain across myself, but deliberately kept one of my tits still showing past the side. Jamie grabbed the bottle and went to hand it to me, stopping dead in his tracks when he saw me.

"Oh wow...I mean..err...Miss?"

"What's the matter?"

"Your...your...showing."

Ughh. So god damn cute, I could eat him up. Time to play dumb and reveal my secret weapon.

"What is it?" I asked. I looked down at myself and released my hold on the curtain, letting my whole body be shown to him.

I heard the shampoo bottle fall from his hand and clatter to the floor.

Jamie was staring at me, eyes wide and mouth agape. His gaze was riveted on my cock. This was understandable, it's not every day you see a perfect 14 inch monster cock on the body of a beautiful woman. I shimmied my hips a little, letting my cock swing like a pendulum.

"That can't be real." He mumbled.

"Oh it's real baby, 100% grade A girl cock. No-one like me in the whole world."

"Why don't you touch it, see how real it is?"

He shuffled forward slowly, one hand rising up. I felt the barest touch of his fingers on my shaft when he suddenly seemed to snap out of it.

"I can't, this is wrong, I have a girlfriend."

Before I could respond, he bolted. I heard the front door slam shut a few moments later.

"Fuck!"

-

Jamie raced down the stairs, ran down the road and jumped straight onto the first bus. When he arrived at his girlfriends house, he flung himself onto the sofa, on the verge of tears.

"That you baby?" Maria called from the bedroom. "Thought you'd be at work for a few more hours at least."

Maria walked out into the living room, wearing her trademark sports bra and tiny booty shorts. Thanks to the sheer size of her ass, most of her wobbling cheeks were still visible past the shorts.

"What the fuck are you wearing?!"

Jamie looked down, in his haste he hadn't changed back into his own clothes.

"You need to start telling me what kind of work you've been doing right now."

Jamie spent the next hour explaining everything that had taken place to Maria. Why he had tried to get a job, the interview, the incident with the bleach, being forced to wear girls clothes, everything.

For her part, Maria simply listened, somewhat incredulous. How could a man let these things happen to him and not resist or fight back? Is this really the man she'd been with for the last few months?

It was like the wool had been pulled from her eyes. Instead of seeing a cute, down on his luck guy she could take care of, all she saw was a pathetic little boy wearing clothes even girlier than hers.

Jamie was coming to the end of his story, what had happened today.

"...and that's when I saw her, in the shower. She's a futa Maria, a real one."

"What! No fucking way."

"It's true, I saw everything."

"So that's what made you run away? Why? I mean, seeing a chick with a dick would be a bit shocking but still."

"It's not just any dick..." Jamie whispered.

"What do you mean?"

"It was...gigantic. I've never seen anything like it, even in porn."

Jamie looked up at his girlfriend, there was a hunger in her eyes he had never seen before.

"How big?" she asked, her breathing getting noticeably heavier.

"I don't know, a foot at least."

"Oh god..."

Maria was squirming where she sat now, rubbing her thighs together.

"Why do you care anyway?" Jamie asked indignantly.

"Well...some girls really like a partner whose packing a bit extra."

"They like bigger cocks?"

"Oh no, they love big cocks."

"Why?"

"Oh sweetie." How did I not see how clueless he was before now? Maria thought.

"When they have sex with a...smaller guy, it still feels nice, but it's like there's an itch deep inside that you can't quite scratch. It's just not the same."

"Hang on, how do you know what it feels like? Do you like big cocks?"

Maria smiled sweetly at him.

"To be honest sweetie, I'm a total size queen."

"A what?"

"I'm only satisfied by the biggest cocks."

"But I'm not...am I?"

"No, you most certainly are not."

Jamie was completely dejected, downcast. He sat there, bottom lip trembling, looking just like a little girl about to cry. It was like Maria was truly seeing him for the first time.

Why on earth have I been putting up with him? Pretending to be satisfied by terrible sex? I can do so much better.

"Jamie, I'm sorry. I think it's time for you to leave."

She tried to break it to him gently, but once everything was out in the open there was no hiding her disdain for him. They got into a shouting match, he was pleading that he had nowhere to go, she told him she didn't care. She had given him free room and food for long enough. He was desperate he said, he couldn't be without her. She didn't care, she needed a real cock to fulfill her needs.

This went back and forth for some time, until finally having had enough Maria threw his meager possessions into a bag and tossed it onto the street. Jamie soon followed, still wearing the clothes that Sam had given him.

"Well, now what?" he said to the empty street, clutching his bag. Slowly, it started to rain.

-

I was sat on my sofa in my dressing gown, examining the events in the bathroom in my mind over and over again.

Why had he run? He had been so submissive and compliant up to that point.

Of course, I realized. It was the embarrassment. A woman would have been completely entranced by my dick, but he wasn't a woman. As much as he was intrigued, he would have also been embarrassed by her sheer size. She hadn't thought of that.

"Damn it" I swore to myself.

Would he even turn up for work again? Had I completely blown it? Would I ever get to sink my cock into his delicious ass?

A flash of lightning and the boom of thunder shook the windows. It was really coming down outside.

To my great surprise, I heard knocking at my door.

I opened it, and there stood Jamie. He was completely soaked, the clothes I had given him earlier were stuck to him like a second skin. He looked up at me like a poor, lost child.

"Please" he begged. "I don't know where else to go."

He sobbed lightly, staring at the floor.

"You poor little thing" I said, taking him into my arms. He immediately snuggled close into the hug and I could feel my cock swelling.

"Come on in, tell me what happened."

I led him inside and sat him down.

"Maria threw me out" he said simply.

"Why" I asked in return.

"We had a big argument, because I'm not enough for her."

"Not enough?"

"I don't satisfy her."

"In what way?" Come on I thought, I need to hear you say it.

"My cock's not big enough Ok!" he almost shouted.

"Not like yours..." he whispered, I don't think he even realized he had said it out loud.

"Did seeing me today cause this?"

"Kind of I suppose, it got me to ask her about it. She said she was a 'total size queen' and that I couldn't satisfy her."

I filed away that very juicy piece of information for later.

That was when noticed he was still shivering terribly. The poor thing must be freezing. I stood him up and took him straight into the bathroom and started stripping him. Only once I got him nearly naked did he start to try and cover himself, and I knew why.

"It's alright baby, let me see."

He relented and lowered his arms to his sides.

"You know..." I said in my most soothing voice, "I know some girls who like boys with small cocks."

He looked at me hopefully.

"Girls like me for example."

I leant forward, close enough to whisper in his ear.

"There are plenty of ways a boy like you can satisfy a girl like me."

I turned on the water, then slipped off my robe. Jamie stood and stared like a baby deer caught in the headlights.

I took his hand and led him into the shower with me. I wanted to ease him into things, so I spent a few minutes soaping him up and letting the hot water warm his body. Once his posture relaxed, I turned him around to face me. I watched him feast his eyes on every inch of my body.

"Like what you see?" I asked him playfully.

"You're beautiful..."

"Thank you, you're pretty damn cute yourself."

My cock was half hard now and slowly rose until it bumped into his stomach. His gaze was riveted on it.

"You wanted to touch it earlier didn't you?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes..."

"Go on then pet, no need to hold back now."

His hands slowly came up and ever so gently took hold of my cock. His hands were so dainty that even with both holding it, a few inches of my cock stuck out at either end.

I could tell he was very nervous, but I knew I had him now.

"Get a good firm grip and start stroking up and down."

He did as he was told.

"Ummf, fuck yeah, don't stop."

"It feels good?" He asked.

"Really good. Here, let me help." I grabbed the shower gel and squirted a big dollop onto his hands and my cock. He started spreading it up and down my shaft.

"That's it, get me nice and slick."

He was really starting to get into it now, aided by the gel his hands slid smoothly up and down my full length.

I could have lasted a long time like this, if I chose to, but I decided that right now what he needed was a confidence boost. I wanted him to feel good about making me feel good, the fact that do so meant I was going to cum all over him was just a bonus. I felt that if I could get him to react positively to all this, then it would be far easier to get him to do...other things...later.

So I let the pleasure wash over me, not holding back at all. I played up to it a little, moaning out my pleasure and bucking my hips into his hands. Jamie took to the task wonderfully, I think he genuinely felt good about giving pleasure to a woman after what Maria had said to him, even if the methods were unorthodox.

When I felt that tell tale pleasure start to build, I let go and let it happen.

"Oh god baby, you're gonna make me cuuum!"

My cock throbbed and bulged, jets of pearly white cum shooting out right onto him. Rope after rope of cum splashed onto his chest and belly before running down into the water. A few of the more powerful shots hit the underside of his chin and neck. If we weren't in the shower, I know from experience that he would have been covered in the stuff.

Finally, my cock calmed down and the last of my load dribbled out onto his hands.

"That was good, thank you pet" I said, kissing him on the cheek.

I quickly washed off my cock then stepped out the shower.

"Clean yourself up, you can sleep in the spare room."

"We have a lot to discuss in the morning."

DAY 18

I let Jamie sleep in late the next morning, he'd had a long night and no doubt had a lot on his mind. It also gave me some time to think. What had happened between him and his ex was a complete blessing for me, sending him straight into my arms. I would have to be careful, but I was now confident that I could get him to start living here, keep working as my full time maid, start feminizing him in earnest and ultimately turn him into the perfect sissy fucktoy I'd been dreaming of for the last 3 weeks.

He shuffled into the living room around 11, looking very sheepish. I poured some coffee from the pot and handed it to him.

"Sit" I said simply, pointing at the table.

We both sat down, and he sipped at his coffee.

"Thank you. For letting me stay here I mean. I really don't have anywhere else to go."

"That's alright sweetie, I understand. I'm even happy for you to keep staying here."

"Wow, really? That's amazing!"

"However" I cut in sharply. "This offer is conditional. If you meet my conditions, and only if, then you may stay."

"Of course, whatever you want."

He smiled warmly at me and I grinned back. He was too naive to realize that he was moments away from falling into my trap.

"Good. First of all, I want you to be under no illusions. Despite what took place in the shower last night and what you may have thought of the situation, we are not a couple. I didn't let you stay last night after you had some fun servicing my cock, I let you stay last night because you serviced my cock."

The light of understanding began to dawn in his eyes. He fidgeted nervously with the mug in his hands.

"Let me be very clear. There are 3 conditions to your continued stay here. Number 1, I still need a maid and that will be your full time job from now on. Number 2, as I wanted to hire a cute girl for the position that is exactly what you shall become. You shall dress and act exactly as I specify. Number 3, I need a full release at least 3 times a day and it will be your responsibility to provide a hole."