Worm 8 Julie Succumbs

Story Info
Julie arrives to bully, finds herself adoring Miss Charlie.
5.3k words
4.76
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third bully, Julie, has arrived to see why everyone is suddenly happy being home when they all only wanted to live someplace else. Having lost her job, Julie felt she had time to visit Linda to see what transpired.

Miss Charlie is what transpired, Julie now bound, renamed farts, and can't decide if she needs to escape to get the police involved or beg for an orgasm as she is securely bound in the garage.

Inside the house, bitch was given a handful of cooked hamburgers pieces as a treat, bitch eagerly dipping her head to eat from the bowl, not liking the cold meat, but loving the idea Mistress was rewarding her for good behavior. She lapped at the water as Mistress walked back to the garage to make sure farts was behaving when she had a new idea.

Farts had wet feet, the moisture from her pussy running down the legs to the point she had to be thirsty again. Charlie walked back into the kitchen, ideas brimming in her head. First, getting farts to drink water.

Bitch was on all fours by the table, sniffing the chair where Mistress had been sitting while bitch got its treat. She turned as Mistress entered the kitchen.

"Bitch, refill that dick with more water, I think she's thirsty again."

Bitch stood up, taking the dick from the counter to unscrew the bottom, adding tap water to fill it, and screwed the bottom back on.

"Roll it around your pussy and bring it out here."

Bitch was a bit confused as to why Mistress wanted her to roll the cock across her pussy cage, outside of coating it with its juices but obeyed. She loved she didn't have to think, only obey like any good bitch. Only one of many things she loved about her new slave position to serve Mistress or Master in the rare times he showed.

Crawling out to the garage, she saw Mistress playing with some of the house repair items cum slut kept in the garage. She glanced at her friend to see her still bent over, her pussy juice running down her legs. She was shocked Julie loved this so much, for bitch could think of no reason in the past to think it would be so.

Charlie took two of the medium sized pipe rings and a screwdriver back to her latest conquest. Farts did a feeble struggle as Charlie fitted farts left breast into the ring, drawing it to the chest before tightening the screw, the breast slightly inflating. Then she did the right breast, the sacs swaying less, the nipples appearing harder and longer.

She indicated bitch to stand up and go next to her friend as Mistress picked up the microphone.

"Farts, we're going to open your mouth so you can have some water. Try not to waste it, in the event you're a bad fart and will go a while between drinks."

Bitch loosened the straps on the jaw, watching Julie move her jaw a bit to loosen it up as bitch removed the dick coated from her pussy and pushed it into Julie's mouth. Bitch blinked, Julie having a terrific suction power. She must give her boyfriends some great head with that kind of power.

Julie didn't care, as soon as the dick was in her mouth, she sucked for the water she needed. Her mouth was dry, and she barely noticed the taste of the dick itself and even when she did, she didn't think about it, sucking and licking at it for more moisture. In a minute the dick was dry, inside, and out, as they watched the lips rub together, her tongue exploring for more.

"That's all you get, farts. Would you like a hard cock in your pussy?"

A moan came from the hooded head.

"Farts, you have to actually ask. No one here is a mind reader."

"Yes."

"Yeah, that's not an ask. Try harder or we'll leave you overnight."

"Please, may I have a cock in my pussy?"

Bitch watched as Mistress fiddled with her phone. Then she held her finger on the screen before clicking on the mike.

"That sounded pathetic. Are you a pathetic fart or what?"

Farts moaned as she tried to move, still as secured as before. Mistress pressed the phone screen before moving the mike to the phone. A voice came over the phone.

"What a stupid fuck you are! You are worse than pathetic. Try begging you piece of shit, beg for the privilege of having a cock in your cunt, beg fully."

"You heard her." Another voice came from the phone as some laughter came from it was well. "Beg your owner to let your filthy cunt get fucked, beg in detail like a good slave whore."

Charlie turned off the mike as more talk came that wasn't relevant to farts thinking there was a group of people watching her. The realization there was a group of women watching her in being aroused in bondage only made her arousal all that much more apparent. Her moans were louder.

"Try begging." A voice came from the phone. "Try begging her to allow you this privilege for she can deny it for all time if she desires."

Mistress held the phone down, bitch seeing a video, her eyes wide as she saw the video was a porno scene. Mistress didn't need the video, only the audio which sounded very real to bitch who knew only she and Mistress were there. The results of farts thinking she was center of a party, was shown by the woman in bondage as her body shook with need, bitch smelling her arousal even from two feet away.

"Please, please, fuck my cunt. Please, whatever you want, please use a cock in me, let me cum. Please, I beg of you, please let me cum!"

Mistress listened to the tone, the need real, as she leaned against the car behind her. She flicked on the mike.

"Farts can refer to me as Mistress. I own your ass, your cunt, and all that you are. In exchange for being allowed to be in bondage and used, you will serve me in all ways, without question. Repeat if you actually listened."

For a few long seconds there was nothing, then farts sobbed only.

"Please, Mistress, please let farts have a cock in its ass, cunt, mouth, wherever you desire, Mistress. Please, show ownership of this pathetic fart and train it to serve and obey in all ways. Please, Mistress, please let farts cum."

Bitch blinked. This was Julie? This was the arrogant friend who had the snide remark down pat? Now begging to be owned, trained, and used by Mistress? Then bitch shrugged, she herself was owned, trained, and used by Mistress, and it was the best time ever in her life. Why shouldn't Julie have some love of life by serving Mistress?

Taking a vibrating dildo, checking for batteries, Charlie handed it to bitch with instructions. Bitch took it, rubbed the head against the bent over ass and bound thighs making it difficult to get the head into the pussy. Then she turned the vibration on low, running the head along the ass crack and letting it rest on the ass hole itself before moving to the back of the thighs and back up.

Farts was jerking, moaning loudly, trying to push her ass back onto the vibrating cock resting against her ass.

"Please, Mistress, please, let farts come. Please, farts will do anything for Mistress if she can cum for her."

"Farts isn't so much of a who as a what, not so much as a she or her than an it."

After a few seconds, farts started begging again.

"Mistress, please, farts is so sorry to use the wrong words, please, Mistress, farts would love to serve its Mistress as Mistress wants. Please, let farts please Mistress who owns farts."

Farts was undone and raised so she was standing upright. Her thighs were undone and for the first time she could move her legs, a loud squelching sound emitting when she spread them a bit.

"No one told farts to move anything."

Farts immediately pushed her thighs back together. The garage door opened, cum slut pulling in his car as he stopped at the sight before him. Mistress told him to pull ahead and close the door. He did so, getting out of his car, Mistress and bitch losing track of time for cum slut was home his usual time.

He glanced at his wife, wearing only the collar, bracelet, and chastity belt.

"Ah, so, ah, does this mean I don't have to be dressed?"

"Correct, so take care of what you need and get back here."

"Yes, Mistress."

He went inside, removing his clothes, and plugged in his phone. Then he returned to the garage. He had met Julie before, thinking she was too arrogant to be well liked but now, seeing her naked, looking fully aroused, begging for a cock, begging for Mistress to use her farts in anyway Mistress desired rearranged all his thinking.

"Okay, cum slut, get some more rope over here."

He quickly moved to where he kept more rope, bringing back four strands about six feet in length each. Mistress started giving instructions, the married slaves jumping to obey as they strung rope from the rafters to where farts was standing, swaying as it wanted to drop and hump the floor like it did in the living room.

Farts was soon having its tits swatted lightly by the flogger, the gasps and moans coming freely from the loose jaw of the bondage hood. It still couldn't see or hear, but it no longer mattered, only getting some relief, that was what mattered. Farts already figured only Mistress could provide that, so it tried to stay still.

Farts did, but Julie was still seething in her mind. Yes, she was more aroused than ever, yes, she desperately wanted to cum, to have her mind blown by what she felt would be an incredible orgasm. Then, she would get loose, and have the cops arrest this rude woman, this adorable, cute, sexy, rude woman, for kidnapping and other assorted charges. Linda was a lawyer, she'd help her friend make sure this sensual Mistress, adorable and so damn sexy, would serve time in prison for this action.

As soon as she had permission to cum.

Charlie checked out the cinder block between fart's legs, at the eighteen-inch dildo set inside the middle hole of the block, the dildo moving a bit but not falling over. She had bitch get fart's tee shirt and stuff it in the hole, the dildo now steadier.

Fart's hands were still cuffed to the belt at her waist, a bondage collar wrapped around the hood collar for added security. Then a rope was looped through the D rings of both collars, allowing farts to do a deep knee bend but not fall to the floor. The bungee cords were attached to the collar as well as to the nipples where cum slut had screwed on small C clamps. Charlie flicked on the mike.

"Farts, you begged well for a first time, used proper respect. I will expect an improvement over time, but not bad for someone who always wanted to explore bondage."

A tongue came out to lick dry lips. Charlie spoke before farts could thank her.

"As a reward, you can squat down, doing a deep knee bend, and set your slut cunt right on to that large dildo between your legs, when I give you the command."

She turned off the mike, giving farts time to thank her for the consideration, how much she needed to be owned by such an adorable, sexy, and considerate Mistress.

Charlie shook her head a bit as she came to the scene she wanted. Why was it all these slaves kept calling her adorable and sexy? She was using them, abusing them, having them serve and crawl when they never thought of doing so. Adorable and sexy.

She flicked the mike on as she pressed the phone.

"Bet it fucks itself silly."

"Naw, like an eager slut, it will knock the cock over and cry like a little girl."

"Oh, a bet then? How about the winner gets to fuck its ass with the dildo?"

A moment's silence.

"Okay, but it has to be used as it leaves it. If it fucks until it comes, it has to be used well coated into its ass. If it gets knocked down, it gets fucked by a dry cock."

"Deal."

The background noise was one of several women clapping, some wanting in on the bet, others asking if Mistress wanted to make it more difficult for the winner. Charlie cut off the phone, said she did not, and watched as the bound woman was flusher now than before, the mouth gaping like a fish. Obviously thinking total strangers were watching this was more of a turn on than suspected.

"Okay, farts, lower your cunt and fuck away."

A thank you came out as half a gasp, half a moan as farts started down, moving its cunt until it encountered the dildo. Then it lowered itself, so it entered the cunt, a loud, happy moan coming from the woman.

Farts quickly found the problem. The more it lowered to fuck, the more it pulled on the collar chords and the nipple chords. It took muscle to stay down, farts having to stand up to release the pressure on her tits as well as around its neck. The need to be fucked was still there, as they watched her lower again to fuck the dildo half a dozen times before having to stand again, farts sobbing it wasn't fair.

For ten minutes, the three watched as the actions were repeated over and over, farts trying its best to ignore the pain and discomfort as it bounced up and down on the dildo, its thighs hitting the cinder block itself finally.

"Farts, are you a slave?"

The head nodded.

"Yes, Mistress, farts is a slave for you, owned by you, desires only to be used by you, to be able to please you. Please, Mistress, will it please Mistress if farts doesn't cum?"

"I am neither pleased, nor displeased, slave. I am getting bored, so we are going inside for refreshments. We'd invite you in to please us, but you seem to have enough issues pleasing yourself. When we come back out, if you haven't cum, we will just take the cock away and you can try again tomorrow."

They watched as farts seemed terrified of such an idea, trying to ignore the pain, the discomfort and now its waning strength as it tried to fuck itself again and again. They went inside for dinner.

Bitch and cum slut fixed the meal, set the table, and once Mistress started eating, she gave them permission to eat as well. The couple crawled to their bowls to eat what was offered, listening as Mistress occasionally stopped playing games to view farts in the garage via cameras, the audio obvious to them their friend still had not managed to cum even if her moans and the squishing sounds meant she did a great effort.

They understood the passion of wanting to cum. Since Mistress put them into chastity that weekend when they served those strangers at the beach, they so far only had them removed to be cleaned and for them to trim and clean the area covered. Right afterwards, they had to place themselves back into the cages. If one protested or asked about relief, Mistress would deny. She would, later, allow the other one to cum while caged, so they came enough to take the edge off, but not enough for the orgasms they really wanted to experience again. Poor farts was in for a long night.

After dinner, they returned to see farts barely able to sway, to exhausted to even lower its cunt to fuck itself to an orgasm, an orgasm it obviously had yet to obtain from the sweaty skin and puffy pussy lips eager for any attention.

Farts was teased with the vibrator, but too tired to react much. Mistress had them clear the work bench off, before releasing farts so the newest slave could be carried over and set on top of the hard wooden surface. Farts made no effort to escape as its arms were bound above its head to the end of the table, its cuffed ankles tied with rope from the rafters so the lower legs dangling over the edge kept more or less even with the tabletop.

Straps were laid across farts naked body, the slaves tying them together with rope under the workbench. It was cum slut who pulled on a nipple to discover farts did a small snore, the bound woman sleeping peacefully. She was left that way as they went back inside, Mistress occasionally checking the cameras to make sure farts didn't do anything to escape or harm itself.

Julie blinked her heavy sleep eyes to see what appeared to be rafters above her. She tried to move her hand to clear the sleep from her eyes, discovered she couldn't, then remembered her experience from the earlier day. She turned her head, happy to see and hear again as the sun looked like it was rising instead of setting, Julie realizing she slept on a hard surface all night.

Looking down, she saw belts crossing her body, a bit of a fight to discover they were secure. She saw the belt around her thighs, her legs looking like a mess as it all came back to her.

That rude, adorably, sexy woman had trapped her, put her in bondage. Had named her farts and called her a slave, making fun of her arousal at being a slave who enjoyed being in bondage for all to view.

She wasn't like that at all, she was a hard driving businesswoman who had no kinks, who liked to keep the men happy in the bedroom as they had to keep her happy. She certainly didn't like being called farts, or a slave, or whatever else she had been forced to say against her will while arguing for permission to cum from Mistress.

Julie shook her head several times to clear it of such thoughts. As soon as she struggled some more and found herself still bound, she also realized her own body was getting aroused all over again. Her own dreams had been for being a slave, crawling, happy to serve as directed, happy to be display as desired by Mistress.

She shook her head again. She wanted to clear the thoughts, not add to them.

That rude woman, Julie tried concentrating on the rudeness to keep her anger going. Almost without effort, the thoughts went to how much it was eager to worship that sensual woman, that girl-next-door Mistress who was so kind and considerate to her slave farts by allowing it to be in bondage, needy, and open for Mistress's whim.

No! She needed to concentrate only on the evil works, how that woman needed to be jailed, to be incarcerated where other women would abuse and use her. Julie had to maintain the anger, forget the arousal, forget how excited she was at being a slave for Mistress, no! She had to think of the one part only, not the second part.

The part where her body was already warming, responding to the memories of how farts was used by Mistress, how farts still needed permission to cum, still needed to be trained better to better serve and obey Mistress.

Julie let out a loud sob, crying as she realized her mind and body were accepting this new position in life, Julie not wanting to accept, wanting only to, to, to abuse and snide and to, to, would Mistress allow farts to kiss those legs or do domestic work for its owner? Julie sobbed again, tears running down her face as she tilted her head to look outside the garage window as the sun hit some trees in view.

She could scream, make the neighbors call the cops, testify on the abuse she suffered, get on that stand to testify, hopefully without begging Mistress for release as the details were already getting her aroused.

She listened to hear a few cars go by, but no one talking. It was a waste, she decided, to scream if people only came near in their cars, possibly with windows up and radio on. She needed them close to the garage so she could be heard, as she tried yet again to struggle to no avail.

The door opened for Linda to walk out of the house to Julie. Julie looked wide eyed at her friend, a dog collar around her neck, a metal plate covering her pussy.

"You slept well." Linda greeted her.

"You have to let me go. Please, Linda, I'll let the cops know you helped me."

Bitch looked confused.

"So, use the safe word you were adamant to use."

"What? What safe word! Linda, get me free so she can be stopped!"

Bitch shook her head.

"Nice try, farts, but you need to use the safe word you texted me before you came here. Otherwise, as per your request, nothing else matters."

Julie was totally confused. She didn't have a safe word, she never sent a text.

"Anyway, is slave farts ready for more bondage now, or after breakfast?"

The door opened as Ronnie came out, wearing a suit. He nodded at Julie bound on the workbench, kissed his wife, and got into his car. The garage door opened, he pulled out and lowered the door before going to work. Julie looked at the door as it opened and closed, not seeing anyone she could scream to for help.

12