Wormhole to Gaia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point I decided that I'd imagined the whole thing, then I exhaled a big sigh of relief that I hadn't sucked a man's cock and let him fuck me. As I thought about it I reflexively clenched and released my asshole, and felt a tiny bit of soreness. I froze and stood stock still for a moment, then I clenched my asshole again. There was no doubt about it, it felt tender and sensitive like it had been fucked. I then tasted the inside of my mouth and sniffed my upper lip, and sure enough I detected the taste and scent of a man.

~~

A few weeks after I read the information I quoted at the beginning of this story, I was watching the local news and saw a report that scientists had tested pieces of a meteor that had recently fallen to Earth near where I live, and found that they contained an exotic matter that had never been seen before.

12