Worship

Story Info
Jonas encounters a seductress during a fertility festival.
3.7k words
4.07
2.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WORSHIP

PART ONE

FRUIT

"In the great war of the gods, Ilo Papé the god of the sky fought Iso Papé the god of weather. Their battle raged for years until Ilo Papé killed his brother on Spiked Mountain, the palace of the weather god. With the death of Iso Papé, the different factions called a truce and order was restored in the heavens. On earth, the sky refused to release rain, the clouds hid and the sun scorched the earth dry as the people cried out in thirst."

The priestess took in a deep breath and continued, "People were dying and the earth was losing its verdancy. Heaven had fixed its problem but a dead god meant a fundamental aspect of the earth was missing. Iso Papé was no more and the Sun god from his central palace would burn the earth with his rays."

She stood and gently touched the medallion resting on her chest, "Iso Mamé the fertility goddess was concerned, she had great love for man. So she went to the spiked mountain and absorbed the remains of the fallen god. The fertility goddess underwent a transformation becoming the goddess of weather and fertility."

The priestess smiled and continued, "Iso Mamé saved mankind and every year after the dry season, we celebrate her. This is our story, the story of fertility and rain festival of the Fenong people of Central Africa."

The tourists clapped all around Jonas, who had heard this story a thousand times from his mother, but that was like a life time ago. His mother converted to the white man's religion and burnt down their family shrine calling everyone around her pagan.

Jonas and the tourists turned to move to the grove where the second and most important part of this tourist trap would occur.

They all gathered in a circle as the priestess bathed a male acolyte in blood, "This blood symbolises life, as one life departs, may another arrive."

The bloodstained discipline handed her a bucket of water, she muttered prayers under her breath and began pouring water over her follower, "this water is to cleanse us, to wash us anew and ready for the new season."

Jonas thought this was all bullshit, "why do you think so?" a voice said in his mind as a hand touched his shoulder.

He turned to his side and saw a woman; her skin smooth and oily, eyes that stared with intent and a body that would stir the thoughts of both men and women.

Did she just read his mind? No, his thoughts were playing with him.

She smiled at him, "you don't seem interested in this ritual but here you are."

Jonas smiled back, "yeah, I don't know why I am here but I have a good reason to remain."

The woman drew closer and with a hushed tone asked, "and what is the reason?"

"You'll have to find out," he said with a cheeky smile.

She smiled displaying her dimples.

Jonas cleared his throat and introduced himself, "I am Jonas."

She nodded, "I know, Jonas, son of Mela and Marie."

He was surprised, "how do you know the name of my parents?" he asked.

The strange woman touched his right bicep, "because your mother once prayed to me, then she stopped." She stared straight into Jonas eyes for what felt like minutes as the ritual went on in the background.

"Or maybe I know this because you are from this village." She began to laugh and playfully punched him on his chest.

Jonas heaved a sigh of relief, she must have recognised him. "damn, you scared me, for a second I thought..."

She placed her index finger on his lips, "shhhh, do not fear, it's just a joke."

Her arms wrapped around his midsection, he completed the embrace by wrapping his hands around her back.

She looked at him, "I am surprised you came but I am glad. I don't know if you remember me but I do remember you."

"I am so sorry, we probably grew up together or went to the same school, which?" he asked.

She didn't answer but drew him closer. The scent coming off her was so inviting, it didn't smell like perfume, it had a primal effect on Jonas as he felt life get into his penis.

The mysterious girl broke the hug, smiled and looked down at the bulge that betrayed him.

"I see you take this ceremony of fertility quite literally." She joked.

They both smiled, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and attempted to leave.

Jonas held onto her hand, "please tell me your name, I would love for us to meet again."

She licked her lips, "you do not need my name for now. When you want us to meet again, I shall know."

"How would you know?" Jonas asked.

"Didn't I read your mind the first time," she replied with a wink.

Jonas gave a weak smile and chuckled as he watched her leave.

PART 2

THE RIPENING

Jonas laid on his bed naked as he stared at the ceiling fan. The blades moved so fast they morphed into one big circular blur. He wasn't really interested in the fixture attached to the ceiling but the strange sexy woman he met.

She looked so beautiful and smelt like honey stained flowers, he needed to have her and his dick lengthened in agreement.

He cupped his balls thinking of her and moved up to the shaft of his dick as he began to stroke it.

*

The black cat purred as its mistress stroked his neck, "I met the fruit today, he looked so handsome but unsure."

The cat jumped on her lap, curled itself into a ball and looked up at her as if it could understand her words.

"He is aware of his roots but not his blood, the time for harvest approaches, it has stirred his blood." The mistress ran her fingers over the cats body, "I want him to be mine, he will be mine, even now thoughts of me flood his mind."

She raised her cat with both hands and said, "Iso, be a good boy and monitor him."

She dropped the cat on the ground, it walked right out of the room and into the darkness of the night.

The cat's mistress laughed as she opened her legs, ready to pleasure herself.

*

Jonas couldn't remember clearly but he felt her on him, riding him to oblivion as her sweat ran down her breasts. The sunlight on his face forced his eyes open, he let out a sigh of reluctance and held his cock through his stained boxers.

The second day of the fertility festival was a day of merriment: food and drink aplenty with the evening promising the drama of the deific union between Iso Mamé and the earth god Iso Grund.

His mother always warned about eating food prepared by pagans but Jonas didn't care today, he hoped he would find the mysterious lady that he spoke to the previous day. The honey dipped chicken thighs didn't take his mind from her as his eyes darted all over the long table in search of her.

After the meal and drink, it was time for the drama. When Iso Mamé absorbed the remains of the weather god, to restore the vitality of the world, she went down to the earth.

The earth was Iso Grund, the chained god. He was chained in the mortal plane by his siblings who needed his body to plant their seeds which grew into flora and fauna of the world. Their union restored the world and the sky cried as humans sang and worshipped in joy.

Jonas always found the story strange and inconsistent; if Iso Mamé was a spiritual being, how did she lay with Iso Grund?

"She got herself an avatar. A physical representation of her godliness in this plane."

Jonas looked at the person who replied and smiled, "you read my mind again."

She smiled back and replied, "I didn't read your mind, I have been to this play so many times and people always ask the same question." She drew closer and continued, "I just guessed the same thought would be swirling in that pretty head of yours."

"Oh, am I pretty?" Jonas asked laughing.

She placed her chin on his shoulder and looked seductively into his eyes, "what do you think?"

He placed his forehead on hers, "read my mind."

Jonas drew his lips close as it hovered slightly above hers, they locked eyes and kissed.

She had a taste that couldn't be described as each kiss sated and brought thirst all at the same time. Her tongue explored inside his mouth as their kiss got feral.

The seductress withdrew her lips from his and smiled, she swiped her thumb over his lips and sucked it. She laid her head on his shoulder, "the priestess is about to give a speech, let's listen to her."

It was dark and Jonas didn't really care about what the priestess was saying. This lady who was stirring his heart was beside him and they just shared their first kiss.

The moon refused to show its circinate shape in the night sky, so the only light was from the stage where the priestess was just going on and on about things Jonas didn't care about.

He felt fingers trying to bore into his pants, he looked at her, she gave a mischievous smile as her hand broke through.

"Fuck" uttered Jonas as he sighed in expectation.

She started with his balls, cupping it as his cock began to rise. She ran her fingers over his perineum and balls. Her fingers went north as her hand went up and down his shaft.

Jonas closed his eyes in pleasure as she continued. Her fingers went to his frenulum and began rubbing it. His eyes opened as intense pleasure shot through his body. She looked him dead in the eyes, "like it?"

He nodded.

"Or do you want me to stop?" she teased.

"No please."

"Good boy" she replied.

He closed his eyes again to focus on his pleasure but she bit his shoulder.

"Look at me while I play with you."

He nodded again as her stare bore into him.

"Such a good boy," she replied with increased intensity on his cock.

Jonas felt his body tense, he was about to cum, he was so close.

He closed his eyes again as he got ready for the first spurt.

She abruptly stopped and removed her hands.

Jonas looked at her with sadness in his face, "I was about to cum."

"I told you to keep staring but you didn't. So I ruined it"

He wanted to reply but stopped as she put her precum covered fingers into her mouth and sucked it dry while keeping eye contact.

She stood up and cheerfully said, "I'll be leaving now, see you tomorrow."

Jonas was perplexed and lost for words as he watched her leave. Who was this woman who held his soul and destiny in her hands?

PART 3

THE HARVEST

The third and final day of the festival was the day of joining. Iso Mamé's cosmic union with Iso Grund renewed the earth.

Jonas buttoned his shirt as he looked out the window, the clouds up above looked heavy; it was going to rain. He believed this was an omen. His cock got hard in his jeans, he couldn't wait to get the strange woman in his bed.

Cross-legged, everyone watched a play about the conjugal union of Iso Mamé and Iso Grund. It was explicit as the actors simulated sex, pregnancy and the birth of a new world.

Jonas felt hands break into the space between his arms and ribs, the fingers settled on his chest and squeezed.

He wanted to turn and was stopped, "you don't need to turn, you know who this is."

He acquiesced and smiled, he was glad she was around.

She drew her lips closed to his ears and whispered, "did you miss me?"

He nodded with his reply, "yes I did."

Her mouth covered an ear and she started making out with it, her saliva coating his ears and her tongue created magic.

Jonas silently moaned in pleasure as she continued her erotic torment.

When she was done, she kissed him, placed her hand on his chin and turned him over to face her.

"Who do you worship?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked back.

She had a pout, "I mean who do you praise, what god do you give your praise and adoration to?"

Jonas looked concerned, "Why the sudden change?"

She looked away.

He didn't understand why she was sad, "Okay, I worship god."

"Which god?"

"The only god."

She stood up, "follow me."

Jonas did as he was told. After few steps, she continued, "there are numerous gods Jonas, we are here enjoying the festivities of one."

"Iso Mamé is a myth, she isn't real, the village just celebrates this so they can get tourist dollars. False gods are not real because they are the product of the imagination."

She led him to a mat placed under a ceiba tree, "come sit with me."

The seductress straddled Jonas, she ran her fingers through his hair, "you say Iso Mamé isn't real because she is the product of human imagination."

She hisses then continues, "What are gods without human imagination and worship? You give relevance and vitality to gods, It is why they demand worship."

Jonas watched as she placed his hand on her ass, he squeezed instinctively, it was soft and doughy to the touch.

"Man can make anything into gods, the Romans made their emperors gods and modern man has made money a god. Imagination and reverence is old magic Jonas."

She began to grind on him, "look deep into my eyes Jonas."

He did.

"I want you to worship me."

"What?"

She replied by taking off her T-shirt, her breasts were full and firm with lightning shaped stretch marks over them.

Jonas couldn't take his eyes away from the sight above him. She placed a finger beneath his chin and raised it up.

"Baby, I want you to fuck me tonight, make love to me, I want to be worshipped."

Jonas took off his shirt, she ran her fingers all over him, sending pulsating pleasure all over him.

He firmly wrapped his fingers around her neck and pushed her down to the mat. His other hand broke her fall as he lay over her.

He gently kicked her legs open and moved down to whisper, "I can't wait to be inside you."

She looked at him, the moonlit sky bathed her with lunar radiance, exaggerating her beauty.

"How much do you want to be inside me?"

"So fucking much, I need to be inside you."

The back of her fingers gently rubbed his cheek, "pledge your worship to me and I will let you."

Jonas chuckled, he guessed she was into role play. She had this strange hold over him so he was already a slave to her desires.

He went in for a kiss, her lips parted for his tongue as they revelled in the taste. As they continued, Jonas unbuckled his belt and removed his trousers.

He needed to feel her, to feel her so deep that they became one.

Jonas planted a kiss on her forehead, then the nose, the lips, her chin, her neck. He went back up and looked at her, she bit her lip in wanton desire.

He continued his ministration, he moved to her breast, coated the areola with his saliva as the nipple grew harder.

He put the hard nipple into his mouth and she moaned in pleasure. He did the same to the other breast and moved downwards.

He kissed and gently bit her stomach rolls then took down her trousers and panties.

Her pussy lips glistened with wetness, tempting him to taste the sweet nectar.

"You like what you see?"

Tears clogged his vision, it looked so beautiful, "Yes, I fucking want to taste you."

"Come!" She commanded.

He moved up to her, his tears falling on her face, "I'll do anything you want, I will worship you."

The woman of his desires hugged him, she attempted to climb over him and he let her.

She looked so regal and divine on top of him, a finger went to the bottom of his shaft and then up to the tip of his cock. She raised the guilty finger up, a line of precum linked his cock to her finger with a drop of a liquid on her fingernail.

She tasted it with her eyes closed, "you taste good baby."

"Will you worship me?"

Jonas raised his thighs, "Yes I will, please I need to fuck you!"

She placed her palm on his chest to calm him down, "do you give your body and soul to me?"

He nodded, she could have everything he had and was.

"Jonas, I acknowledge your pledge."

She stood up and moved over his head, her pussy juice was dripping down her thighs.

Jonas felt his mouth fill with saliva, he swallowed it, the only taste he wanted was her nectar.

She slowly bent down, Jonas opened his mouth in anticipation.

The moment her pussy touched his mouth, Jonas felt an otherworldly pleasure envelope him. He was in the presence of a goddess and it drove him into a worship frenzy.

He ran his tongue over the entrance of her pussy, he bent his head to make out with her lips. She kept on rewarding him with nectar that inebriated him.

He felt her shaking over his head, he knew she was close. He needed to be bathed in all her divine honey.

She grabbed his hair and screamed, Jonas opened his mouth to receive his gift but she abruptly stood up. She looked down on him with a smile.

"I want us to cum together Jonas." With that, she moved few steps backwards.

She first went on her knees and impaled herself on his precum covered cock.

Jonas held out his hands for support, she placed her fingers between his, interlocking them together.

She began to ride, Jonas felt himself losing control as her breasts bounced as she rode his hard dick.

Her juice ran down from her pussy to his groin, the air smelt of sex and it was intoxicating.

Her pussy began squeezing his cock, it felt like she demanded his cum.

She looked at him with a mischievous smile, "baby can you feel me?"

"Yes I can, " Jonas cried.

She rode faster as she continued, "I want us to cum together baby, I am waiting for you."

Jonas nodded like a good boy.

"Don't you want to fill me up?"

"Yes baby, I want to."

"Such a good boy." She replied.

"Fuck!" Jonas exclaimed as he felt himself about to lose control.

She bent and kissed him, her teeth held onto his lower lip and he heard a voice in his head.

"Do you give me all; your body and soul?"

Jonas didn't understand, all he wanted was to cum.

With his mind, he replied, "Yes, I give you everything."

"And by blood, divine accords are formed."

She bit into his lower lip, drawing blood.

The pain broke the dam as they both came in unison.

She screamed and looked down at Jonas, he looked up at her, her mouth was covered in blood and behind her things began to change.

The moon became brighter turning into a star, the rays changed the landscape around them as Jonas found himself in a golden palace.

He couldn't speak as this strange orgasm - or pleasure kept him from fully processing every change around him.

The woman on top of him looked different, in place of eyes, orbs that radiated occupied the sockets. There were golden lines all over her obsidian coloured skin.

He was in the presence of a god.

"Yes Jonas, it is I Iso Mamé."

The realisation came flooding into him, he had sold his soul to the goddess.

She bent and touched his forehead with hers, "you gave me the greatest gift a mortal can give a goddess, your soul."

Jonas felt a strange calmness envelope him, he felt content and there was lack of fear.

The ground beneath them shook and roots shot out of the ground, they hovered for few seconds as the lovers stared at each other.

When Iso Mamé placed her kiss on his lips, the roots striked.

The roots dug themselves into blood vessels and sucked the content out of his body.

No shout of pain escaped the mouth of Jonas, there was no pain to experience, he felt pleasure and a strange union with the divine.

The roots grew larger and stronger with each suction as the raised him above the ground, his head dropped down and his eyes grew larger as he saw the tree responsible for the roots.

The roots drew his life force into the tree of life. As energy and life force was suctioned from Jonas, the tree began to produce a fruit.

The tree had produced a large dark red fruit, Iso Mamé grabbed hold of it and plucked it. All around voices began to worship.

Jonas felt like he was in a church, he wanted to cry but nothing left his dried eyes. The voices grew closer and closer and then he could make what was being sung.

They were singing for him and his goddess, they were also inviting him to their choir; where he would sing praises to her for all eternity.

12