Worshipping Her Ass

Story Info
My wife wanted her ass worshipped and I gave her more than sex.
7.5k words
4.61
24.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another long morning playing daddy day care or Mr. Mom- whatever you want to call it. My firefighting schedule allowed my wife and I to keep both of our children out of daycare. I loved being able to stay home and watch our kids grow up but it was also some of the most trying times of my life, as watching two small children all day presented lots of challenges and frustrations. I had already been puked on twice and changed two poopy diapers. I made breakfast for my son who refused to eat it and had given my daughter 3 bottles before noon. I hadn't done anything for myself yet and the day was almost halfway over. To make matters worse I was incredibly sexually frustrated as my wife and I have had a very hard time connecting lately. Either we were too tired to do anything but sleep, or we would literally get interrupted in the act by one of our children needing us.

Just the other day I had my wife on the couch with her thighs wrapped around my head like earmuffs. I was eating her pussy so hard I thought for sure all my tastebuds would burn off. It was a race to see if I could make her orgasm before either of our kids woke up from their naps. I was giving her clit a relentless tongue lashing while simultaneously tugging on her G-spot with two fingers. My wifes perky, milk filled, mother tits were hanging out of her black bra and she was massaging both of her erect nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. I turned my eyes up and had an incredible view of her flat sexy stomach, her heavy tits which were leaking sweet milk everywhere, and her beautiful face which was locked - mouth wide open, eyes closed, and emitting the sexiest moans I have ever heard. Her sweet and tangy pussy tasted and smelled like heaven as I lapped up her delicious lady cum like a dehydrated dog drinking water on a hot summer day. Her warm, soft, wet flesh made my cock jealous of my fingers, that had her thick creamy cum leaking down them - collecting in a pool in my palm of my hand. I could tell by her moans and wiggling of her hips that she was close to reaching climax, when all of a sudden- the baby started crying on the monitor. The entire mood changed in an instant and my wife lost all the momentum she had built up. I tried to keep licking her beautiful slit in hopes I could revive her horny mind, but it was to no avail.

"I'm so sorry babe, I just can't listen to her cry and stay in the mood." "Thank you for trying!" "It still felt amazing!"

She rolled her hips over and the once immaculate view I had between her legs was replaced with our beat up couch cushions. I collapsed against the couch in defeat as she quickly got dressed and headed upstairs. "Cock blocked again!" I muttered.

I snapped back to the present. I was trying to teach the baby to roll over while simultaneously preventing my son from hitting her with his toys that were really just plastic projectiles that became a mine field of obstacles to avoid and then pick up later. I sensed both kids were tired and with some serious convincing and another bottle for the baby, both went down for a nap. I went into the kitchen to continue my never ending list of chores and began washing bottles, sippy cups, and bibs.

My phone started vibrating on the counter and I saw that it was my wife. She checked in around lunchtime every day to make sure the place hadn't burned down and that I hadn't dove off the back deck yet. I picked up the phone and said, "Hey beautiful... what's happenin?"

"Oh you know... just sitting in the lounge pumping on my lunch break," she said as I could hear the bullfrog sounds from the machine draining her enormous milk wagons.

My stomach lurched at the thought of guzzling her delectable sweet milk right from her magnificent breasts while I dipped my stinger in her boiling honey hole over and over and over again!

We continued to make small talk about our days which never really differed from any other day. My mind started drifting to another place as the conversation went stale. "I love you babe. I hope you have a good rest of the day," I said as I sensed our talk coming to an end.

"I love you too babe," she replied. "Hey... ummmm... I don't know how to really propose this, but..."

"But what?" My curiosity peaked. There was a long pause.

"I think... I think I want you to worship my ass tonight."

"Damn babe, really?" I asked, trying hard to contain my excitement.

"Mmmmhmmmmm," she hummed back through the phone in her sexy lip biting tone that makes me weak in the knees. "I've been watching porn on nights that you're at the fire station and it's been making me think... I really want your tongue and your cock in my ass all night tonight."

My mind started racing as my cock sprang to life in my gym shorts.

"And the children...?" I asked.

"My mom is picking them up at 4, and they are staying the night," she replied.

"Fuck baby... you can have whatever you want from me tonight. I'll make a nice dinner for us since I take it you will be providing the dessert," I chuckled.

"Can't wait babe. I have to get back to work but it will be hard to concentrate for the rest of the day. I love you!"

"I love you too babe!" I replied.

We both said goodbye and I hung up the phone. I had a raging erection in my shorts at this point, as I had been fantasizing about shooting tongue darts at the bullseye between my wife's plump butt cheeks for the last minute and a half. I was enthralled with her sudden interest in anal play and my heart was pounding out of my chest, thinking about worshipping my beautiful queens ass tonight.

The rest of the afternoon I scrambled around trying to clean up our disaster of a house. The anticipation of what my wife had in store for me was driving me crazy as well as motivating me to make the house look immaculate for her when she walked through the door. Besides she's always told me that getting things done on her honey-do lists made her extra horny.

My phone lit up and I had a Snapchat from my wife. I eagerly opened it up and was more than pleased to see she had taken a snapshot up her tight black skirt. I marveled at her sleek, smooth legs that were slightly spread- revealing the hot pink lacy thong that she was wearing. My imagination went wild as I thought about her smooth, soft pussy lips that were hiding right behind that thin layer of fabric. The snapchat was sent with text that said "My pussy is so wet thinking about tonight babe!" She capped it off with a kissy wink face. My mouth watered as I admired her magnificent box.

I sent her a message back saying "I want you to shove those panties in my mouth later!"

She snapped back saying "Mmmm... you naughty boy." My blood pressure spiked to borderline hypertensive levels. My wife had me so jacked up, I could have run through a brick wall!

Four o'clock rolled around and I sent the kids packing with grandma. I showered up and put on my wife's favorite jeans of mine and a green button up shirt. I headed to the kitchen and started preparing chicken parmigiana- my wife's favorite meal. I cranked up some classic rock and let my chef skills take over. I set the kitchen table for two, with two tall candles and a bottle of Pinot Grigio in the middle. The house began to fill up with the aroma of my homemade sauce as I prepared her favorite dinner with a little extra pep in my step while I awaited her arrival.

At last I heard the front door open and my wife hollered, "Heyyyy baaabe! It smells great in here!"

I threw down my apron and walked to the living room to meet her. My heart lurched in my chest as I got my first glimpse of her. Her long soft wavy blonde hair came down just past her shoulder blades. Her emerald eyes glistened like stars in the dark night. Her sharp womanly facial features made me feel like I just got kicked in the gut by a horse. I smiled as I approached her and she flashed that billion dollar smile of hers right back at me.

"Baby... you know you have the most beautiful face that I ever came across!" I said with a little chuckle.

She smiled and said "Aww thanks b..." She paused for a second as she read my face, realizing what I was insinuating. "Hahaha oh my God babe!" She replied and then gave me a playful little whack on the chest. I grabbed her around her sexy little hour glass waist and aggressively pulled her to me. I smiled at her and brushed a little wave of hair off of her cheek, then lowered my head to kiss her. She reciprocated by tilting her face up to mine. Our lips met halfway and our tongues passionately wrestled. My large muscular frame engulfed her body as I groped her from her ass to her upper back while we licked the backs of each others throats.

Our kiss subsided after about 30 seconds or so and I looked into her soul and said "I love you babe. I'm really excited about tonight."

She smiled and said "I love you too. And tonight I hope I can make your wildest dreams come true."

"Mmmmm," I hummed as I looked her up and down, undressing her with my eyes.

She looked at me with her big wide eyes and said "I need to go shower and make some final... ummm... preparations...Hehe. How much time before dinner is ready?"

"Let's say meet me down here in 45 minutes, if that's good for you..." I replied.

She reached out and grabbed me by my package which was now bulging in my pants and said "Okay stud. See you in 45 minutes." She released my hog and balls and bent over to pick up her work bag, showing me her cleavage in the process. I also caught a brief glimpse of a package of strawberries amongst all the other crap that littered her bag. My mind went to an extremely dirty place as she has fed me strawberries from her pussy on several previous occasions. She turned on a dime and headed up the stairs. As I've done thousands of times before, I stood there and admired her beautiful butt, hips, and legs working in unison, putting on a display of pure perfection! My mouth watered and my breath left me momentarily as I watched her disappear into our bedroom and shut the door. I scrambled to recollect my thoughts and headed back into the kitchen trying regain my focus on dinner preparations.

As I was preparing the salad I heard the shower turn on. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to watch her in that shower. I imagined her engulfed in the steam as hot water dripped down her gorgeous body, while she caressed herself with soap. I thought about her shaving her long toned legs and her pretty pussy which she always kept smoother than an oil slick. I thought about her taking her pussy wash and lathering up her lovely pink snapper and asshole, giving off that slight hint of lavender. My daydreaming helped pass the time while I meandered through dinner preparations.

Everything came together great and I had just put our plates on the table when I heard heels click clacking on the wood floor. Click! Clack! Click! Clack! Click! Clack! The hairs stood up on the back of my neck, hearing my favorite sound in the world. My heart felt like it was in my throat and my stomach was in knots as the sound of her heels got louder and closer. She turned the corner of the stairs and came into my view. My body felt like a jolt of electricity shot through it, as I stood there like a ravenous dog chained to a tree with a bone just out of reach. My cock flinched in my jeans and it took every ounce of strength to not go rip her dress off and fuck her on the stairs.

My wife had on a red cocktail dress that if had been any tighter, would have surely suffocated her to death. Her beautiful soft blonde hair was done up in a tight pony tail with waves in it that reached down just past her shoulders. A red leather choker was snuggly fitted around her neck. Her exquisite breasts were barely held in by the low cut fabric that left almost nothing to the imagination. The dress hugged her hour glass torso and waist and then beautifully wrapped her curvy hips,ass, and a very minimal part of her upper thighs. Her long, smooth, shiny, toned legs glowed in the candle light as she confidently approached me. Her red high heels click clacking with each step as her hips swung side to side. Her emerald eyes locked onto mine with laser beam-like focus and I could feel her gaze boring through my skull. Her beauty was powerful and dangerous all at the same time. She was only a few inches shorter than me with her heels on, which gave me a perfect view of her beautiful smile. I reached out and firmly grasped her waist while she reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck. Our foreheads and cheeks nuzzled briefly and then we were locked at the lips, sharing a passionate kiss like we were two teenagers making out for the first time. I groped her ass with my big strong hands and shoved my tongue deep into her throat which tasted like peppermint mouthwash. Her mouth tasted so good I never wanted to take my tongue out. Finally with much dismay I released her from the lock that my mouth had on hers and gave her ass one more squeeze and a playful slap.

"Mmmmm baby," she said with an evil smirk on her face. "Dinner smells great!"

"I made your favorite babe. Chicken Parm over a bed of pasta and a side salad. I hope you're hungry."

"I'm starving babe! I've eaten very lightly today... teehee... just to make sure there are no surprises in your dessert later," she said with another devious smirk.

"Mmmm... that's what daddy likes to hear," I replied back. "And I take it you flushed yourself out as well...?" I asked with a curious look.

"Mmhmmm, three times," she replied with a cute little giggle.

I put my hand on the small of her back and ushered her to the table. "Have a seat and allow me to push in your stool," I joked.

"Hehe baaabe," she giggled at my corny joke. She was so fucking cute I still couldn't believe she was mine sometimes.

She sat down, back slightly arched and torso standing tall with strong posture. She put her hands in her lap and her ponytail danced slightly from side to side as I pushed her chair in for her. I admired how sexy she looked from behind for the first of many times that night. I brushed her upper back with my hand as I walked to my side of the table. I popped the wine cork and poured us two extremely generous glasses that almost emptied the bottle.

"Cheers to a night with no kids," I said as we lifted our glasses and clanked them together. Her perfect dark red painted nails looked sexy as fuck wrapped around her glass. I couldn't help but think about them wrapped around my cock- covered in her spit. With each dirty thought, my adrenaline rose a little higher in anticipation of the night's activities. We carried on a casual conversation and had some good laughs while we ate. She looked so incredible, I couldn't stop smiling at her. We hadn't had a good time like this since god knows when and everything felt fresh and fun again. I even forgot about sex briefly.

I could tell my wife had a solid buzz going as we polished off the last of the wine, as she was getting pretty giggly. I reached across the table and grabbed both of her hands. The rock on her left ring finger was flickering in the candlelight as bright as the day I put it on her finger. "I love you babe," I said to her as we locked eyes again.

"Mmm I love you too babe," she replied with her beautiful smile.

The mood went from silly back to intimate real quick as we both read each others minds. The gears started spinning in my dirty mind once again as I sat across the table undressing my wife with my eyes. Her tits seemed even bigger now at the end of dinner due to the fact her milk had been replenishing for the last several hours.

"Are you ready?" She asked me through lustful eyes. I nodded my head and we both stood up simultaneously. She motioned for me to follow and reached back to grab my hand. We connected and she started walking, leading me towards the stairs. I eagerly followed, admiring her beautiful toned shoulders, back, legs, and heart shaped booty. We reached the stairs and she stopped abruptly. My groin and her ass collided and she reached back with her neck to kiss me while I caressed every inch of her front. We stood there for a few seconds, making out with each other, enjoying every second of our tongues and lips playing with each other. She released my neck from her grasp and moved her hands down to the bottom of her dress and flipped it up over her ass. She had no panties on and her beautiful smooth butt cheeks popped out, jiggling slightly until it settled. She began walking up the stairs. Click, clack, click, clack, click clack went her heels as she got three stairs ahead of me. When her ass got eye level she pulled her butt cheeks apart to show me that she had a ruby red butt plug hiding in there this whole time.

"Damn baby you are naughty," I said with delighted approval!

"You haven't seen nothing yet," she snapped back at me.

She continued up the stairs, wagging her beautiful rump in my face. Her pussy lips and butt plug teased me as they played peekaboo with the rhythm of her steps. My mouth watered as I followed my favorite "All you can eat buffet" to the landing right outside our bedroom. She turned to me and ran her hands down my chest to the steady growing bulge in my jeans, firmly grasping my manhood in her hand. "Give me a few minutes babe. I'll tap the door when I'm ready."

On that note she whisked around and disappeared into our bedroom, leaving me with an aching bulge for a few more minutes. I was so jacked up I just wanted to kick down the door and have my way with her but the voice in my head said "Let her do her thing."

As I stood in the hall I heard some snaps and clicks from inside our room. Several minutes passed as I waited patiently for my signal. The anticipation was killing me! Finally I heard her nails tapping on the other side of the door. I took a deep breath, opened the door and entered the room. My jaw hit the floor when I saw my wife. She had let her hair down and changed into a red bra-less and crotchless lingerie outfit with a red garter and stockings to go along with her red high heels and choker. She was the fucking sexiest woman alive! Candles were lit all around the room and soft erotic music was playing in the background. I quickly glanced to my right and saw several toys, a bowl full of strawberries, and the hot pink thong that she was wearing all day. After processing everything in those few seconds my gaze came back across my wife who was staring at me with murderous eyes that flickered in the candlelight!

"Take your clothes off and turn around," my wife said, breaking the silence.

I obliged, not saying a word. My wife and I stared at each other as I unbuttoned my shirt, tossing it on the floor and off to the side. I puffed my chest out and flexed my abs, trying to maintain the dominance in the room but I felt weak and dominated by her presence. I tossed my shoes off to the side and unbuckled my belt. My jeans fell to the floor and I kicked them to the side. Last but not least came off my boxer briefs. My cock was so hard that it hurt. I gazed at my wife and then turned facing the wall like I was instructed. She grabbed both of my hands and cuffed them behind my back. Then I felt her hands gently grab my shoulders followed by her slightly grazing my back as she worked them down my sides. I was so turned on and was violently shaking as she slid her fingernails over my hip bones, down my pubic region to the base of my cock. She then lightly grazed me with her nails all the way up my shaft to the head of my dick and then firmly grasped my throbbing banana cannon in her hand!

"Jeeeez baby," I groaned with delight as I did everything in my power not launch my load all over our bedroom wall.

"Shhhhhh!" I felt my wife's lips hovering just below my ear. "You are going to be my slave tonight! You will do what I say, when I say it! You are going to do the dirtiest things you have ever done in your life!" She bit my earlobe fairly hard and released my cock from her grasp. Next thing I knew, I was getting blind folded. "Now turn around, back up to the wall, and sit down my slave," I heard my wife say in her sexy voice. I obliged and sat there, ass on the carpet, intently waiting for her next move.

12