Worshipping My Master's Cock

Story Info
A submissive truly worships her Master's cock.
1.5k words
4.48
21.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This morning, I performed my daily ritual of kneeling in the shower in worship of your magnificent cock, as I have done every morning since we first established you as my Master and me as your slave a little over a year ago.

Since we are both married, living separate, busy, fulfilled lives, we don't see each other very often. So the morning ritual is a beautiful, brief daily reminder for me of my submission to you, dear Master. Thank you for that lovely assignment.

And the experience is even more enhanced during periods in which I am under orgasm restriction, as I am this week. I wonder if you can ever fully comprehend the degree to which I thrive when you deny me of pleasure, Master. Thank you for that gift.

Today, we have made arrangements to meet here at your house, since the rest of your family is away, which means I have the great honor of worshiping your cock in person, right here in your bedroom.

We have just finished kissing in that incredibly passionate way we always kiss, and now you invite me to begin the worship, as you make yourself comfortable in the chair of the bedroom that you share with your wife.

My pussy throbs and aches with lust for you. I would likely explode if you even touched my engorged, desperate clit. But today is about you.

I kneel before you, not touching you yet, taking in this sight before me, thankful for the privilege to be in the presence of my Master's great cock.

There you are naked, handsome, masculine, with your legs spread and your cock limp and innocent, its heavy head hanging downward. You have shaved as you always do, so that tiny hairs will not impede my efforts.

You are truly a sight to behold.

I slowly lower my head to the floor, with my back arched, and my ass protruding up and out. I hold this reverent position for several minutes, breathing slowly, transitioning more deeply into my trance, into my "sub" space as I prepare to orally submit to my Master. I envision how your wife or other women from your past might have pleased you, and I am overcome with a sincere hope that you have been pleased well in every circumstance. Nothing matters more to me in this moment than your pleasure.

Nothing else in the world exists.

I am ready to serve you now with every fiber of my being, so I slowly rise to an upright kneeling position again, with your cock now immediately in front of my face. I gently lift your beloved member with my right hand so I may more fully view your precious, sensitive balls beneath. I look up with a tender, submissive look. Your lips form a partial smile, as your eyes emanate lust and appreciation for me.

I delicately bury my face into your groin, gently pressing your shaft against my cheek, so that my face is fully surrounded by your sex. I breathe in your musky smell, the lovely smell of my Master. I fully consume your scent and close my eyes, feeling overwhelmed by the intimacy of the moment.

I kiss your tender balls gently, and ever so carefully suck on one and then the other, while continuing to cradle your shaft in my hand. I feel your balls tightening as your precious come begins to gather inside. I see the veins pumping blood through your shaft as your arousal increases. I follow your veins like a map leading me on a journey up toward the tiny drop of pre-come that has formed at the top of your dick, and I gently squeeze your pink, spongy head with my hand to push more of it out for me to consume.

You reach down and briefly fondle my plump heavy hanging breasts, and I look up to smile at you, recognizing the battle of sorts in your mind between the competing interests of wanting to have your way with my body and wanting to remain sitting back enjoying my worship. You sit back again, the blow job winning your internal battle.

I cup your balls in one hand and hold the base of your shaft in the other, as I begin to lick up and down in careful, measured movements, reveling in the joy of servicing my Master's manhood. I am lapping your cock like a pet, occasionally looking up to meet your wanting eyes.

Now placing both of my hands on your hips and more firmly positioning myself, I suddenly and dramatically, with one swift, controlled movement, take your thickening cock completely into my mouth. My lips now surround the base of your shaft, and my throat opens to accommodate the head.

I am pleased to hear you let out an approving moan, and I respond with a proud moan of my own, with your member still entirely in my mouth.

I know this is the moment when I, your submissive slave, somehow own you. I feel powerful. At this moment in time, your sex is mine.

My mouth tightens around your manhood.

I look up at you with a look of power and confidence. Your shaft is at full mast now inside my commanding mouth, your veins wildly pumping blood into your engorged cock.

With you still fully in my mouth, I begin forcefully flicking your shaft with my tongue, firmly but with a limited range of motion since your dick is taking up the entirety of my mouth.

I begin strongly and wildly sucking you, intermittently continuing to flick your shaft firmly with my tongue. You are moaning with pleasure.

Then you start to pump your hips toward me, thrusting your rock hard cock into my mouth.

And I know the moment is here when I must surrender control back you. At this point, I am no longer actively servicing you. My mouth now becomes a vessel for you to fuck. You grasp the sides of my head as you pound into my mouth.

You are now fucking my mouth. And I am slobbering, with no respite to swallow. But I do not care. I am here to serve you.

My primary task at this moment is to try to maintain some semblance of form with my mouth and attempt to continue encasing your cock that is now like a wild, raging bull in my mouth. I focus on keeping my lips over my teeth so that they do not inadvertently scrape your precious cock as the almost violent thrusts continue in and out of my mouth. I tighten my neck muscles a bit, just enough to keep my head and mouth from flailing about, but remaining pliable enough for you to control our movements. You grab a fistful of my hair and continue controlling the movements of my head as you continue fucking my mouth.

I can't see your face, but I imagine your eyes are tightly closed and you are gritting your teeth as you are nearing your climax.

Then the moment comes.

You announce that you are going to explode into my mouth, and you call me your slave.

I am ready for you. I am prepared to take my Master's delectable come.

You let out a tremendous sexy, fully masculine groan as your cock begins to empty itself with streams of come squirting in my mouth. I proudly swallow your thick delicious come.

After some moments of this, your motions begin to slow and I am able to maintain a more defined shape with my mouth around your dick. You are now slowly pumping into my mouth, as I continue drinking you in.

I dare not touch you with my hands or make any sudden movements, so as not to interrupt these final moments of my Master's pleasure.

Your pulses gradually slow and your movements gradually stop, as your cock begins to soften in the safety of your slave's warm, wet mouth.

I softly wrap my right hand around the base of your shaft and delicately slide you out of my mouth, taking care to softly suck as your cock exits, so that I may take in every last drop of your come.

You pull me up toward you, with a caring, deeply appreciative look in your eyes, and gently kiss my lips. And I verbally thank you for allowing me to serve you. Your hand starts to work its way down my body toward my desperate, swollen pussy, but I stop you. I grab your hand and pull it away, then place my forefinger on your lips, uttering a quiet "shhh."

I add, "Today was about you. My pussy will continue aching for you until the next time we meet. Now I must leave."

You pull my head toward you and kiss me on the forehead.

I dress myself, and walk out of your house, toward my car that is discreetly parked two blocks away. I drive home feeling satisfied and happy to have pleased my deserving Master as my pussy continues to ache with desire.