Worst Party Ever

Story Info
Marie's growing boobs cause commotion at a party.
3.7k words
4.75
5.6k
9

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie clenched her teeth and held her breath. She was struggling to snap the hook on her newest bra. Her breasts spilled defiantly over the cups. She glanced down at the brown mounds bulging against the fabric, then up at her reflection.

It'd been a strange last few months. Marie had always been slim. At the beginning of the year, she still had the same perky B-cups that she'd had since high school. By the end of February, she was filling out a D-cup. Now, in March, here she was, struggling to clasp an F-cup that had fit just a few days ago.

She surveyed herself in the mirror. Her face was still as radiant as ever, her dark skin seeming to glow from within. The rest of her body, though, was radically changed. Her once petite figure had transformed into a busty fantasy. Her waist, while still narrow, now looked almost fragile compared to the full breasts dominating her torso. Her hips, once the focus of her figure, barely registered. This body didn't feel like hers.

She finished fastening the bra with a final click. She squeezed into a tight black dress. The party would take her mind off things, she thought. She opened her apartment door and faced the world. Her nipples hardened from the cool air outside. Marie felt vulnerable, but also excited as she smoothed down her dress and stepped out of her apartment.

~~~

The first steps down the sidewalk were awkward. Her chest swayed and jiggled with each stride. Marie adjusted the straps of her bra, feeling the pressure on her shoulders. She looked around self-consciously. A group of men in a car rolled their windows down to watch her as she passed by. A flush crept into her face at their gaze. She kept walking.

She found the address for the house party and entered the crowded room. Music thumped through the air, and the combined smell of alcohol, sweat, and perfume filled her nostrils. Marie stepped in and submerged herself into the sea of bodies.

The partygoers barely noticed her walk in. They were preoccupied with their drinks and conversations. Marie's confidence began to return as the atmosphere got to her. The room was warm and lively, the music was loud, and the drinks were flowing. Before long she felt lighthearted and free.

"Hey, Marie, you look amazing!" A familiar voice said from behind.

Marie spun around to see Ellie grinning at her. Her old friend was pretty and petite. Blonde hair framed her face with soft waves. She wore a tank top that showed a hint of her pale navel. Marie noticed her shapely legs in her form-fitting jeans.

"Thanks," Marie replied. "It's a new dress."

Ellie's eyes darted to Marie's chest then back up to her face. "Is that all that's new?" She teased, a dimple appearing on her cheek. She handed Marie a bottle of beer.

Marie chuckled awkwardly and took the drink. "Thanks! And what are you drinking?" she asked, gesturing.

"Just vodka and cranberry." Ellie held out her cocktail glass. "Cheers!"

Marie tapped her bottle against her friend's glass. "Cheers." She took a swig, the liquid courage helping to quench her shyness.

~~~

Marie found herself at the edge of the crowd as the night wore on. She spotted Devon, her secret crush, from across the room. Her heart fluttered as her eyes locked on him. He stood chatting with an older man. His black hair sat over a pair of deep brown eyes. His tall, tan frame leaned casually, exuding an easygoing confidence. Excitement bubbled inside Marie like the carbonation in her drink. She started making her way across the room, hoping to start a conversation, or maybe something more.

Then the buzzing started. It was like an electric current coursing through her chest. It started in her heart and ended at her nipples, which started to tingle and harden against the fabric. Her breath hitched. She stopped in her tracks, unnerved by the sensation. Marie's fingers gripped the bottle, her knuckles white. She downed her drink with shaking hands. Her head swam with desire and alcohol.

She looked again for Devon. As she spotted him in the crowd, she felt her body start to shift. Her breasts started to swell from inside her already overstuffed bra. She could feel their mass press up against the constricting garment and push into each other, creating bulging, eye-popping cleavage. She could almost see the fabric of her dress stretching as she grew. The pressure in her chest grew into an exquisite, maddening ache. Devon's eyes flicked over to her. She saw his brows raise in surprise. Marie felt flushed. The buzzing continued.

Panic bubbled in Marie's core. She looked desparately for a private space, but the house was packed with partygoers. Worst of all, Devon started making his way toward her. Marie turned away and scanned the room, searching for an escape route.

The swelling in Marie's chest intensified. She heard the fabric of her bra and dress groan under the pressure. Her cleavage now bulged out so far that her necklace caught between them. She winced and yanked it free, the clasp clinking on the floor. The growth continued to accelerate. Her bra strap gave one last groan and then snapped. Her bra sagged down, leaving her ample breasts wobbling freely in her dress. She clutched the fabric as she stumbled through the room.

People around her had started to notice. Their eyes were locked on her chest. Marie felt their stares from all directions. She darted past a group of students, trying to ignore their laughter as she passed. Her embarrassment mingled with the ever-growing pressure in her chest. She needed relief, and fast, but the bathroom was occupied. A sob threatened to break free as she slumped against a wall, panting and overwhelmed.

Devon emerged from the crowd and appeared before her, grinning. "Hey," he said playfully, "I was looking for you -"

At that moment, Marie's breasts underwent one last surge of growth. They swelled prodigously, pushing her thin dress to its limits. Heaving masses of flesh spilled out from all sides. With a sharp ripping sound, the straps gave way, and the top of her dress fell away.

Her nude torso was exposed to the room. Each of her breasts was now bigger than her head, jutting out proudly as they covered her ribcage. Her dark nipples stood out erect from her mountainous bosom. She tried to cover their immensity by hugging her arms to her chest, but this only emphasized her new endowments as they spilled out around her skinny limbs.

The sight stunned Devon, his eyes fixed on Marie's massive, gravity-defying chest. He was speechless. The room fell quiet as everyone stopped and stared. Time seemed to stop.

~~~

Marie scrambled to her feet in a panic. She gathered up the remnants of her ruined dress and bra and hugged them against her chest in an attempt to cover up. She made a beeline for the door, her eyes focused straight ahead. Her boobs jiggled wildly under her arms as she all but sprinted.

Ellie caught sight of Marie as she dashed by. "Hey!" She called, but Marie didn't slow down. Ellie could only watch as her friend disappeared into the night.

Outside, the cool air hit Marie, making her nipples harden even more under her arms. She hunched over as she walked home. Her chest bounced heavily with every step. The rhythmic motion only drew her attention back to what had just happened. And, she was sure, drew the attention of everyone passing by.

This had to be the worst party ever. She couldn't shake the feeling of humiliation. She had to get away. She had to be alone.

~~~

Marie finally made it back to her apartment. Her walk home was less than a mile, but she felt like she had just run a marathon. She ripped off her ruined dress and bra and tossed them in a crumpled mess on the floor. She collapsed onto the couch, exhausted.

She gazed at her new body and tried to absorb what had just happened. Her breasts dominated her figure even more than before. They protruded like two soccer balls on her chest. She felt their contours with her hands, which now looked tiny in comparison. Her skinny arms strained at their weight as she hefted them. She dropped them, watching them ripple and swing heavily before settling back into place. She ran her fingers over a stiffening nipple, amazed at the -

There was a sudden knock at the door. "Great," Marie thought exasperatedly. She got up and snagged her white bathrobe off the closet door. She tried to put it on, but it was now a struggle to fit it over her voluptuous body. The knock sounded again. "I'll be right there!" she snapped as she fought with the fluffy garment. She pulled and fussed until she reached a minimum of decency, then walked over to the hallway.

Marie approached her door cautiously and peered through the peephole. To her surprise, she saw Ellie and Devon waiting outside.

"Hello?" Marie said with an impatient edge in her voice. She wanted nothing more than to be left alone. "We're just here to check on you," Ellie said softly. Marie prepared to bark an order at Ellie and Devon to leave, but the kindness in her friend's voice made her hesitate. Marie realized how lonely she felt. The genuine concern in her friends' eyes convinced her. She unlocked the door and let them in.

Her friends came in from the cold. Ellie spoke first. "We wanted to make sure you were okay," she explained.

"You left so suddenly," added Devon.

"Of course I left suddenly! My tits were out!" Marie lamented. Even letting these people in was a mistake, she thought. "Everyone must think I'm a freak of nature. And they'd be right. I am a freak." She was close to tears.

Ellie moved towards Marie's left side and offered her a comforting hug. Devon quickly caught on and joined from the other side in a group hug. It was a well needed gesture of sympathy. As Marie's breasts squished against them, one against each, she felt a jolt of arousal mixed with the reassurance. She tried to put it out of her mind and just appreciate their understanding.

~~~

"It's okay," Devon consoled her as the three of them embraced. Marie tried to believe him as she breathed in the scent of his cologne.

"Honestly," Ellie chimed in, a playful note emerging in her voice, "I don't mind your growth spurt at all. I think it's kind of hot."

Marie's flicker of arousal came back, this time more difficult to ignore. "Really?" She asked her friends with disbelief. She looked into Ellie's eyes, then gazed up at Devon's handsome face. They both offered her soft smiles in return. Marie couldn't believe it. These two were breathtaking.

"Really," Ellie confirmed with a nod, biting her lip as she met Marie's eyes, pleading.

Marie felt a fire ignite in her loins. There was no ignoring it now. She leaned in and met Ellie's lips in a tentative kiss. Ellie's soft lips were irresistible. Marie's desire spurred her on as she kissed her friend more and more deeply.

Devon watched in shock as the two women kissed passionately. It was sweet, but not only that - it was incredibly erotic. He circled around and hugged Marie from behind. He could feel his erection growing against her ass. Marie pressed her butt back against him, moaning softly.

Ellie broke their kiss, her breath ragged. She ran her hands up Marie's body, along her sides through the robe. Her fingertips finally reached the sides of her friend's breasts. She sunk her hands into their softness, amazed. Marie took hold of Devon's hands from around her waist. She led them to the belt of her robe. Understanding her cue, Devon pulled it loose. Her robe fell to the floor.

Marie stood before her friends, completely naked. Her dark skin glowed, her slim frame only accentuating her massive bust. Ellie looked on her breasts with awe, while Devon saw from behind how far they extended out beyond her sides. Marie did a little twirl, showing off for her friends before leaning back on Devon again.

"Holy shit," Ellie whispered. Devon felt his erection stiffen even more against Marie's backside. He reached around and cupped her melons in his hands, his hands almost getting lost in their abundance. Ellie bent down to take one of them into her mouth. Devon lifted it to her lips. She licked and sucked hungrily, getting lost in the feeling.

After enjoying for a moment, Marie whispered to Ellie. "Wait."

Ellie paused immediately. "What?" She asked with a note of concern. Had she crossed the line?

Marie spoke in a sultry tone. "I can't be the only one naked here. You two, strip for me."

The friends shared a soft laugh. Ellie peeled off her tank top and shed her jeans. Her blonde hair cascaded down to an average-sized chest which was dwarfed next to Marie, but her toned legs and thick ass cut a flattering silhouette. Devon undid the buttons on his shirt and threw it aside. His tan body was lanky but defined. He took off his khakis next, letting his long, hard cock spring free. The two women shared a meaningful glance as he revealed his full length.

They stopped to bask in each other's sexiness. Marie was a voluptuous vision, her proportions almost defying belief. Ellie's cute blonde waves and big blue eyes were offset by her plump ass and shapely legs. Devon stood tall, as did his throbbing erection. Each of them took a moment to admire the others, desire in all their eyes.

~~~

"Let's go to my room," Marie said, and sauntered over. The other two eagerly followed. Marie sat on the edge of her bed and looked at Ellie.

"Now, where were we? You were sucking on my tits?" Marie asked, teasing. Ellie grinned. She leaned forward and planted a couple passionate kisses on Marie's breasts, then looked up.

"I can do even better than that," Ellie said. The blonde kissed her way down Marie's body, down to her wet pussy. She gave it a teasing lick, then dove in, her tongue darting out as she sucked and licked passionately. Marie gave a low moan. She arched her back at the pleasure until she could no longer see Ellie's head past her protruding bust. She breathed deeply as the feelings in her pussy intensified.

Devon's cock was throbbing as he watched the erotic scene unfold. He set his sights on Ellie's ass, which was sticking out enticingly as she bent over the bed. He walked up behind her and lined up his hard shaft at the entrance of her pussy. Ellie, her mouth full of Marie's sex, nodded her head in response. "Mmmhmff," she hummed to him in approval.

Devon pushed into Ellie slowly. He entered her inch by inch, her warm, tight pussy stretching to accomodate him. His groans joined Marie's and Ellie's erotic moans. Devon thrusted into Ellie, slowly at first. As she grew accustomed to his size, he picked up pace and drove harder into her. His pounding pressed Ellie's face further into Marie's pussy, sending both women into ecstasy.

Marie was ecstatic, feeling Ellie's tongue on her clit while watching Devon's long thrusts just a few feet away. But mixed with her joy was an unfamiliar twinge of envy. She'd wanted Devon for the past year. She still wanted him. Why does Ellie get him just because she has her blonde locks, pretty blue eyes, fat ass, wet pussy... Devon with his tall stature, handsome face, strong abs and big, long cock...

As her jealousy and arousal mixed, the powerful cocktail of sensations and feelings overwhelmed Marie's senses. She felt herself starting to cum. She cried out with a long, squealed "aaaahhhhh!" She was far too gone to form any words. It felt as if she was gushing into Ellie's eager mouth. Devon slowed and then stopped behind Ellie to watch the show.

Marie's body trembled and thrashed as her orgasm ripped through her, sending her massive tits wobbling and swinging wildly. She wrapped her arms around their abundance to try and stabilize them. They spilled out of her grasp, the overflowing flesh continuing to jiggle and shake. This time she reveled in the feeling.

~~~

Ellie pulled away from Marie's pussy as Marie's orgasm faded. "Fuck, that was hot," Ellie said breathlessly.

"Oh yeah," Devon managed to groan in agreement. He started pumping his long cock into Ellie again, relishing the feeling of her ass bouncing against him.

Ellie relished it too. "I'm so close," she announced, her pretty face beet red and her voice trembling. She buried her face in Marie's chest as her orgasm approached. Devon gave a final, deep thrust and held himself inside her. This pushed Ellie over the edge. She came on his cock, stifling her whimpering moans in Marie's tits. Devon grimaced in concentration, clearly trying not to cum inside.

Ellie came up for air after her orgasm finally subsided. Her eyes fluttered open and closed. Devon slowly withdrew his length from her. She winced at the sensation, then smiled beatifically.

~~~

Seeing what Devon's cock had done to Ellie was enough to spur Marie into action. No longer would she be consumed by envy. She would finally get to have Devon, her crush. Marie lay down on the bed. Her breasts sloshed and jostled, the tops of them coming to rest near her chin, the bottoms resting on her sternum.

Marie looked at Devon with yearning in her eyes. She made a come-hither gesture. "Come here," she said, voice trembling, "I need to feel you inside me."

Devon smiled smolderingly at Marie. He playfully slapped Ellie's ass one more time before heading to the bed.

Devon moved up and positioned his hardness between Marie's thighs. He paused before entering her. Their eyes locked. Devon leaned in and planted a deep, passionate kiss on her full lips. Marie felt like she was in heaven. Breaking away, he whispered, "Are you ready?"

Marie bit her lip, nodding eagerly. Her voice wavered with excitement as she begged, "Yes. Please." She could hardly believe it -- Devon was about to fuck her. The reality was more exhilarating than any fantasy she'd ever conjured up.

Devon eased his cock into Marie's pussy. She instantly melted. Her head tilted back, eyes briefly rolling toward the ceiling. Devon again started with slow thrusts, gradually picking up pace. Marie's massive tits bounced and swayed with each impact. They surged against her chin and slapped against each other, their rippling creating waves of erotic energy. Devon feasted his eyes on the sexy display, thrusting harder, faster, and deeper into Marie to see just how far it would go.

As Ellie watched Marie and Devon's passionate lovemaking, she began fingering herself to the sight. Marie caught sight of this, murmuring, "Let me."

Ellie came close to the pair. Marie extended a hand towards her. She began playing with Ellie's slick clit with one hand, rubbing it in gentle circles. She grasped one of her own heaving breasts in her other hand.

Marie was experiencing the ultimate pleasure. She had Devon's cock inside her, Ellie's clit between her fingers, and the fullness of her own immense bust in her grasp. All the humiliation of earlier that night dissolved. Why would she ever be embarrassed about this? She felt sexy, desired, irresistible. Of course everyone wanted to fuck her. Who could resist? Her senses were alive. It was exhilarating.

She felt Devon bringing her close to the edge. She called out to her friends, "I'm gonna cum!" Followed by an urgent, "I'm cumming!" The world disappeared as she was consumed by pleasure. Her pussy clamped down on Devon's cock. Her hand on Ellie's clit stiffened and shook, while the one on her breast squeezed and kneaded desparately.

Devon's cock swelled as his orgasm approached. He hurried to spit out the words, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Marie, still immersed in her climax, moaned back, "Cum on my tits." She let go of Ellie's pussy and her own breast and straightened her arms down and in front of her, causing her boobs to slap loudly together. It would be the perfect target.

Devon pulled out and aimed for her chest. He came, hard. He moaned deeply as his balls tightened and his cock pulsed in his hand. Wave after wave of cum shot out, leaving long ropes crisscrossing Marie's breasts. The last drops landed on her flat belly as he finished.

12