Worth a Thousand Words Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Way ahead of you. Katy had the towel out and leaned across me, placing the towel in my soaked lap. Her hands were on my thighs and her lips came up to mine and kissed me. "That was for allowing me to watch, and to be watched. I've felt a cock cum before, but that was so hot to observe it. To see you cum. And to have you watch me. What an experience. But, now I think the day is catching up to me. Drop me off? Hope to see you soon!"

I toweled off and we started back on the road. Both of us seemed spent, but in a luxurious way. Very content. No words were needed the rest of the way, just the communication between two sets of eyes and two smiles.

-0-

A couple days later I went back to the diner. I wanted to give her a couple days. Well, I wanted a day or two to sort things out myself. I figured we were both good, and I was hungry, so off to the diner.

"Here's your towel. Freshly laundered." I handed her a bag with the towel and a card saying 'thanks' and watched her eyes.

She smiled. "Aww. Thanks. I was hoping you would be in today." We walked to a booth. I felt the jealous eyes of the other old coots at the counter as we went by. "So, I got a call back. Phil said the company loved the photos and he'd like to take some more. He's ready tonight, and I said yes. I was hoping you would come with me. I just feel so much better about it when you're there. Funcle."

Her hair was in a pony tail and bounced as we walked. I slid into the booth as she handed me the menu. "I'm certainly free and would love to go. Not sure I need the menu, I pretty much know it by heart. That number two and coffee. And what time? Want me to drive, Red?"

The use of our code words brought a bigger smile and a twinkle to her eyes. "Number two it is. Scrambled, bacon and white toast. Crispy up the hash browns and hot black coffee. I'd love you to drive, and he said be there about 7."

Katy moved off to take care of the other customers and I got and ate my breakfast watching her all the time. She was as bouncy as ever. But I had seen her move without the restraints of the jeans and shirt she wore and that daydream crept into my pants giving me a nice hardon. I barely heard the question when she approached from behind.

"More coffee, Funcle Bob?" She had come up from behind on purpose, no doubt.

"You know the answer to that is always 'yes', Red." Using our code names just added to the fun. As she poured, I commented "I will need that second cup to let something calm down. I was thinking about later." A wink at her added punctuation.

"I understand. I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to think about it much. Pick me up at about 6:30? My place? I'll be out front." And off she went. I sipped the coffee, but still needed to hold my coat in front as I left. Remembering the evening we had had and imagining the one ahead seemed to have had an impact on me.

-0-

At 6:30 I was in front of Katy's apartment building and saw her emerge and head to the curb. I unlocked the door and she slid in next to me.

"Right on time!" she said as she belted up and got settled. "This should be fun tonight, it is some similar shots as last time and Phil said he wanted to show me some lingerie for my approval. Thinking about that kind of has me excited. I'm pretty sure I'll need to take care of things afterwards. Um... Is that okay? Or too much information?" She looked over sincerely looking to see if she had crossed a line.

"Red, that is never too much. I'm glad you can discuss it and ask, rather than presume. That is what leads to misunderstandings and, well, frankly, trouble." I watched the road and my inside voice was saying "Oh fuck, yes! I get to watch her finger herself again. Maybe she'll show her cute little ass a bit more." That inner voice had no class.

"Good. And I hope my Funcle will let me watch him again as well. I enjoyed that. But I'm gonna shut up now. If I keep talking about this and thinking about this, I might cum during the shoot! That would make for some interesting pictures, right? I can't imagine what my cum face looks like, but I bet it's grotesque." Katy contorted her face.

I had to laugh. "I can tell you it looks nothing like that. It is incredible. I should take a picture and show you. But yeah, let's change the subject before we get to the studio." I hoped things settled down in my crotch before we got there. In short terms, I was 'sportin' wood'.

Phil greeted us as we got to the studio/home. I noticed he was all set up. I think the first time he was testing things to see is Katy was suitable. Knowing she was, he was ready to go. "I've set the first batch of hosiery out, and feel free to try some of the heels out. They should be close to your size. I'll be ready when you are, Miss...Katy." He motioned to the screen and the items behind.

"Heels. I never learned to walk well in them. I'm more of a Chuck Taylor girl, myself. But I'll give it a try." Katy slipped behind the screen and took stock of what was there. "Okay, I think I've got a couple of outfits in mind here, do you want a shirt again or can we do something a little 'edgier' as you said?"

"Up to you. The company primarily likes 'family friendly' pictures, but we can always try some different angles. Love your initiative, Katy." If Phil was excited about the prospect, he didn't show it in his voice. I was more than a little intrigued with what she was proposing.

"Okay. Here's the first go. See what you think." Katy stepped out and had a pair of sheer hose on over a thong that just covered her trimmed bush and showed her cheeks nicely. Her arm covered her breasts and she took tentative steps toward the backdrop. "I told you I'm not good on heels, but these are still shots, so I should be fine!" She got to the backdrop and struck a pose. I was enthralled. A perfect mix of cute and sexy. Not showing a thing, but letting the imagination run wild. Phil was snapping off pictures fast and furious. Katy stayed somewhat still, occasionally moving a leg up or shifting for another angle.

This went on for a while, Katy changing into several different combinations, and she seemed to be getting more and more comfortable with the shoes. And also with the two of us seeing more and more of her bare skin. At one point she dropped her arm completely and her perky breasts presented themselves. Hard buttons of nipples, in a round pink aureole in a milky white mound. I longed to squeeze one and nibble and suck the other. Then repeat the process.

Time seemed irrelevant and soon Phil called a break. "My camera needs some fresh batteries and I could use a recharge myself. Can I get anyone anything? Water, soda? A snack?" He went to his desk and proceeded to change batteries and put the spent ones into the charger.

"I'll take some water, how about you, Red?" It was a good time for a break. I had been about as close to an "autonomous orgasm" as I had ever been... Almost like having a wet dream, except I was wide awake.

"Yes, that sounds great! And could you bring it over here, I have a question." Katy had slipped behind the curtain to sit on the bench and I figured she was planning the next wardrobe change.

I carried the two bottles back and handed one around the screen. "No, it's fine, come on around." Katy said in a soft voice. "You can sit on the bench next to me for a bit. I want to ask you something."

Phil called over. "I'll be right back, five or ten minutes. I have to answer a couple messages and want to grab some additional batteries. Make your selves comfortable." The door closed behind him.

"Okay. I'm going to stand a bit since I've been sitting. What did you want to ask?" Katy was seated with her legs crossed, still in the hose and thong and had her arm across her breasts. She looked lovely, very little makeup, just a natural glow.

"Um, well... I wondered if you were as turned on as I was. I think I nearly came a couple of times while we were shooting the scenes. I'd calm down as I changed, but with both of you looking, it got me hot as fuck. You are going to get a helluva show, if not more. That okay with you, Funcle?" She looked up and took a swig of water and licked her lips coyly.

I paused. Honesty is the best policy. "Oh yeah. I had such a hardon. Almost came myself. Still hard as a rock. You are quite amazing to see, Red. Such beautiful skin, a fine ass, and those tits. Beyond lovely. Glad you enjoy showing, because I am enjoying watching."

Katy...'Red'...reached out and touched my crotch. "Still excited? Maybe I should do something about it." She traced my cock through the pants and took the zipper in between her fingers and lowered it. "Let me suck it, will you Bob? I want to suck your cock. Please? I can beg if you want." Her eyes looked up and I saw a look I could not refuse. I also saw her move her arm from covering her breasts to between her legs.

"On a couple of conditions, Red. You suck me and drink it down. Take my load. And when we leave, you let me reciprocate. You let me lick your cunt. We have a deal? Suck me and I eat you." I undid my pants anticipating a positive response, letting them drop.

"Oh fuck yes, I'll cum quick sitting on your face. Now, gimmee!" Katy pulled my shorts down, springing my cock free of its' restraints. A wet spot of precum had formed on the underwear, and I felt the moistness as they slid down my leg joining my pants on the floor.

Katy grasped my cock in one hand and kissed the tip, then licked around the head. The sensation was intense and incredible. I felt like I was about to explode. I felt my heart pound in my hard cock and then she slid it into her hot, wet mouth. I swear I heard her hum and the vibration from that set me off even more.

I placed a hand behind her head and began to move in and out, seeing my cock emerge wetter than it had been. "Oh Red, you suck so good. Taste it....use that tongue of your and lick me from base to tip." I pulled her hair a little and moved back letting my cock reappear. "Now lick it like a good girl..."

Katy grabbed my ass and moved to the base of my dick. "Ummm....this is hot shit, Funcle. Cum for your little Red, won't you? I want to taste it. I'll lick, but face fuck me, Funcle. Fuck my mouth..." Her tongue went to work, licking the length. Up and back and to the tip once more.

I thrust into her mouth, completely on the edge and held the back of her head as I thrust in and out. She kept a seal around the shaft with her lips and I felt the urge to release begin. It started at my toes and rose fast. Up the legs and into my loins. With an "Ahhhh" I began to throb, releasing what I could only imagine as a gusher of white, hot cum into Reds' moist, hot mouth.

"Thank you, daddy.... I mean Funcle..." Katy looked up at me as she released my cock. Her cheeks were red and her chest heaved as though she had been running. "I didn't mean to say that. Can you forget I said that? Please? Oh, that was good." She sat back on the bench and took a long drink on her water bottle. "I just got, um. Carried away... I can't wait for your response!"

The door opened as I buckled my belt. Almost all back to normal as Phil returned. "Alright. You two okay? Rude of me as host to leave you alone, but I imagine you amused yourselves in my absence."

If there is such a thing as a 'cum coma', I was in it. I went back and sat down and just kind of stared off into space. Enjoying the feeling of complete relaxation. Slowly, I returned to the present as Phil and Katy resumed shooting several different outfits and poses. An hour went by and I sat contented as could be, watching the scene in front of me. Phil had recharged his batteries, I was recharging mine.

"Okay. That was a great shoot, but I think we're done for tonight. I have plenty for the client and their current need. But I am sure they will be wanting a new layout in not too long. I have a couple other women doing shoots, but I have the feeling that Nostalgic is going to want you as their primary 'face'. These last pictures seem to have a 'glow' about them. Roses in your cheeks and all. Well done, Katy." Phil began wrapping things up and Katy went behind the screen to collect her things.

Once in the car, we drove a block or so without speaking. Not sure about Katy, but I wasn't sure where to start. Katy started it, so I was off the hook. "That was really hot, Bob. I haven't done that a lot, but that was quite a rush. You were a perfect blend of kind and dominate. Just right. Um... about that 'daddy' thing. It's a little complicated...."

I chimed in. "Yes, it was incredible. But about the comment. We can discuss it, but only if you want. I know your dad passed a few years ago. I don't need to know if this has anything to do with him or what. I just know what we have, and I'm fine." Damn right you're fine, you just had a sweet redhead suck your dick. Now that is F.I.N.E. The inner voice is such a pig. Totally correct, but such a pig. "You know me well enough that there is no judgement and total confidentiality."

"Thanks, yeah, I know. Yeah he passed, and he was my best buddy. I like to think we could have talked like you and I do. Not sure I would have, um, done what we just did, but you do remind me of him in the best ways. So if I slip up, don't think anything if I say the 'd' word again." Katy was looking out the window into the dark.

I felt like it would be good to lighten the mood. "By the 'd' word, I hope you don't mean dick. Because when you say dick, I am definitely going to think something. And while we are on that, I believe I owe you something. A good tongue lashing, right? You still okay with that?"

"Oh, hell yes! You aren't getting away from me until you have had a good taste of Reds' pussy. I don't know if I have ever squirted before, but I felt damn close to that earlier when, you know, when you got off in my mouth. I want to see how that goes." And back to perky. Much better.

"You want to see how it goes? Tell me, have you ever had anyone go down on you before? You said you've had some cocks, but how about being eaten? Care to tell me what you have experienced? If there are any gaps in what you would like to experience, maybe your Funcle can fill them in. So to speak." I grinned a little at the double entendre.

Katy picked it right up. "Ha! I bet you would fill the gap. Well, I've never been licked, eaten, whatever. Came close once. Was getting fingered and got a kiss kinda close. I'm so fucking ticklish it set me off. I jumped and they never went back there. Um...can I be totally honest?" She looked at me and I nodded, so she continued. "It...it was a girl doing that."

"Is that supposed to shock me?" I looked over at her. "That makes no difference. We should all experiment and see what we enjoy and don't enjoy. Life is too short to judge. By the way, you are going to hell for that. Just so you know. And since you are, we can really get kinky, because you are already doomed. Right?"

"Ha! Thanks. I just needed to hear it. I guess maybe that was why I was so ticklish and jumped. The fingering was good, I did cum from her strokes. Came hard. Then we messed around a little more. You know, made out some. But I have been curious about getting oral. From a guy. The idea of it has me kinda hot. That and the photo shoot. It is so fucking exciting having you and Phil watching me. And the pictures. They look amazing. And then when I sucked you off...." Her voice trailed off and I noticed her hand had dropped to between her legs.

"You want to rub yourself some? Feel free to start without me. I can always pull into the parking lot like before, or would you like to go to my place or to your apartment." I wanted to rip her shorts off right there, but I kept my eyes on the road.

"Oh, I'm going to rub a bit. These shorts are soaked. I think the talking about things makes it hotter. Why don't we go to my place. It's closer, my roommate is out. She went to her folks for a couple days. Don't mind the mess. We haven't cleaned in a while." I could see Katy rubbing her fingers between her spread legs. Slow determined strokes.

"Trust me. I am not coming over to check out your housekeeping. And yeah, talking about it is exciting. It's got me hard again. But he can wait until I've returned the favor I promised. How do you want to do it? I'd be fine on my knees and you stand before me... You want to lay on the bed and I'll just lick and finger away until you cum... We might try 69, but I'd rather concentrate on you the first time... You could even face the mattress and have your ass up in the air. " I kind of liked the idea of the last one. Her sweet ass spread before me, I imaging licking and fingering her pussy. Maybe smacking those white cheeks and seeing a red hand print. Maybe even tasting her little asshole... A lot of 'maybes'. "Have any preferences?"

"I'll let you decide. I just want you to bring me to the edge. Make me cum, Funcle. Get me off." She had one hand on her breast, rubbing there and the other between her legs and had begun rotating her hips to press against her hand. "I'm keeping it nice and wet down there for you. Hope you like it that way. I'll try not to cum before we get home, but no promises."

"That's the advantage women have. You can repeat. I need time to reload! So what else have you done to explore? You have tried another woman, you said a few blow jobs, you've felt a cock, so I am assuming hand jobs and maybe intercourse? Anything more? Anything you are curious about?" I knew I was curious about a few things.

"Ummm. Let's see. We playing 'Truth or Dare'? Okay, here's a truth. I'm a little curious about having more than one guy. Maybe not like a gang bang, you know, but a threesome or maybe three guys. Definitely two. One to suck and one doing me from behind. Guess I am a little bit of a slut, don't you think?" She asked the question, not so much of me, but more to the universe.

"Not at all. Labels. They aren't good for much, other than calories and warnings. And ingredients. Ever hear of a 'bukkake'? Where multiple guys ejaculate on you? Not necessarily on you, but on a woman. That's a variation on a multiple. And where did a sweet thing like you hear about gang bangs?" I chuckled, already knowing that this sweet thing was well informed about the topic of sex. She had two brothers and was a bit of a tom boy, so I knew she had plenty of exposure to resources.

"Ha! I hear things. I found some of my brothers' porn magazines and some of their sites would be on the tablet when I borrowed it. Not real familiar with the bukkake thing. I might look that up. I guess what concerns me about the threesome thing is it getting out of hand. It takes a bit of trust, and I'm not sure I have that much trust in any of the guys I've had. Except one. That would be you, Bob."

Things were taking a bit of a serious turn again. "Here we are at your place. I appreciate the trust, I really do. I will never do anything to jeopardize that. But I have a debt to pay and I say we get down to it! Or should I say 'go down on it'?"

Katy laughed and bounded out of my car and ahead of me to open the doors. I could have been wrong, but I also sensed it was in anticipation of something she wanted very much. Or maybe I was projecting my own feelings on her. No matter. I followed close on her heels.

"As I said, don't mind the mess. Get comfy -- not too comfy. You've got work to do, mister. I'm going to pop into the bathroom for a moment. Be right out!" Katy shut the door to the bathroom.

I looked into the bedroom. The bed wasn't made, so I straightened the sheets and pulled the blanket up. We'd start with a fresh canvas. It will surely be a mess when we finish. I peeked in a drawer or two. Nothing unusual. Had I found her vibrator, I might have pulled it out and surprised her with it. But perhaps another time. I found a small towel and placed it by the bed, just in case. The overhead light was a bit harsh, so I turned on the lamp on a bedside table and turned the overhead off. Much better. I heard a flush and a moment later the patter of bare feet coming into the bedroom.