Worth Falling For Pt. 02

Story Info
Tara and Aria make things interesting with a new bet.
9.2k words
4.81
9.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Auckland
Auckland
36 Followers

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say thanks for the positive feedback from the first part of this story. If you haven't read the first part yet, please do. This story picks up where the first one left off. It took me awhile to decide how to write a second part with the same slow burn and sexual tension that I love about new relationships. I hope you guys like it!

***

I could get used to this view. Yep, definitely one of my favorite views. I sat up in Tara's bed and stared down at her sleeping form. The sheet had fallen down to her waist leaving her bare back exposed. Her tanned skin glowed in the morning light and she looked absolutely stunning. I could see the subtle rise and fall of her breathing and it was mesmerizing. I so badly wanted to kiss her all over her back until she woke up. But I also knew that it had been a pretty late night and Tara was not an early morning riser like me. So I snuck out of bed instead and opted for some coffee on her patio.

A half hour later and she was still sleeping. I decided to make her some breakfast. Rummaging through her kitchen, I found what I needed to make some cherry and white chocolate chip pancakes, scrambled eggs, and hash browns. I was almost done with the last of the pancakes when I heard Tara coming up from behind me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed her body in tightly against my back.

"Good morning beautiful!" She said. "I was a little disappointed you weren't still in bed next to me but this is a nice surprise!"

She had begun kissing my neck and trailing her way upwards. "Mmm, I'm not sure what smells better, you or the pancakes."

"I guess you will have to do a taste test tie breaker then." I winked back at her.

She didn't need any more of an invite. She twirled me around and kissed me on the lips. Gently at first but then she licked my lower lip as she pulled away. Then she took a bite of one of the pancakes.

"Mmm, okay, hands down, the pancake wins." She moaned as she finished chewing.

"Haha, I demand a rematch! I will not lose to a pancake!" I said insistently.

With that, I grabbed her face again and gave her a deep, hungry kiss. The taste of the pancake was still in her mouth and actually, it was quite good. But I had been waiting all morning to kiss her and I was not going to hold back now. She started to lick my lips slowly and then pulled back.

"Alright, I think we have a new winner! Just barely though." She said teasingly. I pretended to be hurt and swatted her shoulder lightly.

Tara grabbed her arm feigning pain. "Ha, you know I'm just kidding Aria! I just had to give you some payback after you left me momentarily panicked this morning that you had left after our first night together. Our first, incredible night."

"Eh, it was okay. I give you a B+ for effort." I said nonchalantly.

"Oh really? Is that all? I seem to recall you moaning my name throughout the night as I rocked your world, what, 5 times?" Tara smirked back at me while she started to tickle me.

"Okay, okay! I take it back! You were a solid A. But, being the nice person that I am, I'm willing to let you try again all morning long for some extra credit points!" I raised an eyebrow at her hoping that she would take the bait. For being our first time last night, it really was the best sex I've ever had. And I was certainly craving more of her body and her amazing mouth.

"Nice try!" She said. "But, I believe our breakfast is getting cold. And after last night, I could certainly use some more energy. You know how to wear a girl out!"

"Alright, breakfast first, but then you are all mine!"

After we finished eating, we cleared our plates. Tara started loading the dishwasher. How is it possible to be that sexy while loading dirty dishes? She was wearing short black spandex shorts, and the kind of tank top that has extra low side slits, so I could easily see her toned abs and her black sports bra. Not being able to resist the temptation anymore, I came up behind her and slid my arms through the side slits. I started out feeling her abs flex and move as she shifted positions to be able to lean back into me. Then I made my way up to her bra and started to gently massage her breasts through the material.

"Mmm. That feels good Aria. You know what? I'm pretty sure the dishwasher can wait. I'm suddenly very ready for some mid morning dessert!"

Tara squatted down and grabbed my legs and pulled me up for a piggy back ride. She then raced towards her bedroom with me squealing and giggling like a little schoolgirl the whole way. She tossed me onto my back on the mattress and then climbed up on top of me and straddled my waist. Wasting no time, she began to kiss me all the way from my forehead down to my belly button. She pushed my t-shirt up and unclasped my bra. She started to pinch my nipples lightly between her fingers. Then she started to kiss and lick all over my breasts. I know she's only had a little bit of practice, but she was a natural at it. She seemed to know exactly what I wanted or needed before I could even say anything.

Just as things were getting really good, the doorbell rang. I started to sit up in the bed but she pushed me back down.

"Oh no you don't. I finally get to taste these amazing boobs again and I don't care who is at the door right now." Tara continued her kissing much to my delight.

But then the doorbell rang again. And again, and again. Then came the knocking and someone calling her name.

Tara grunted in frustration. "Sorry Aria, stay here, I'll be right back!"

I could hear parts of a conversation and then a little dog barking. About five minutes later, Tara walked back into her bedroom.

"Well, I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that I completely forgot I told my sister I would watch her dog for her while she's out of town. The good news is that Lucky is pretty darn cute and super cuddly." She rubbed the little Golden Retrievers head. "He's still pretty young but luckily he is potty trained so that's one less thing to worry about."

"Aww, he is so cute! I just want to snuggle with him all day!" I reached over to pet him and he immediately started licking me and rubbing up against my hand. "Yep, I'm in love with him already!"

"Haha, wow, that was quick! Well he will be here for the next few days so you should get in lots of snuggles. Should I be jealous?" She quirked up an eyebrow as she asked.

"Oh most definitely. You have some major competition now for my affection. Actually, you might just want to give up now and save your dignity." I said teasingly at her.

"Hmm, see, I'm actually pretty sure you can't resist my charm! In fact, that gives me an idea. We are both competitive people, so let's make a bet out of it. If you can resist me and not sleep with me for the next 3 days, I'll do whatever you want. But, if you can't resist me, you have to train for and run a marathon with me! It's the local one I've been wanting to do and it's in 3 months and I could really use a running buddy. What do you say?" Tara asked a little hesitantly.

I took a few moments to think about it. "Pretty cocky there thinking I can't resist your touch huh? Okay, but if I win, you have to go bungee jumping with me! You will have to face your fear of heights and take a leap of faith with me. Deal?"

"Ooh, the stakes are high now. Okay, but only because I know I'm not going to lose this bet. Deal." She shook my hand with a smirk. "Starting now until Lucky gets picked up to go back to my sisters house, the bet is on!"

"Well, what should we do now?" I asked.

"I could definitely use a shower. Care to join?" She asked seductively. Then she started taking her tank top and shorts off, followed by her sports bra and thong. She was standing completely naked in front of me. I felt my jaw drop as I stared at her beautiful body. She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek and then whispered in my ear. "We could have lots of fun in the shower. Think about it." Then she sauntered away and I was left staring at her ass swaying side to side on the way to the bathroom. I was in trouble. This was going to be much harder than I thought. But it was just three days, I had waited years before our camping trip, I could definitely wait a few more days.

Tara stepped out of the bathroom with her body wrapped up in a towel and headed to her bedroom to get dressed. She came back out and found me on the couch. She leaned down and kissed my cheek again. "Shame you decided not to join. I could have used some help lathering the soap all over my body. And I would have loved to have done the same and more to you."

Oh she's good at this. She knows the affect she has on me. And she smells so good. Like vanilla and coconut. But I'm not going to give in this quick and easy. "Hold that thought for another three days. Then I'll make it worth the wait. But in the meantime, I think I'll just cuddle up with Lucky here and start researching where we can go bungee jumping!"

"Someone's pretty sure they are going to win. But if I were you, I would start stretching and find a good pair of running shoes, because you are going to need it for all the running we will do for the marathon!" Tara stated as she sat down on the couch next to me. She began to gently run her finger up and down my forearm. It sent a shiver down my spine.

"So, just to be clear, what would constitute a loss of the bet on my end?" I asked her.

"Hmm, tell you what. I'll make this even harder for me to win just so you have no reason to complain about it being unfair during the marathon. You won't lose unless you actually beg me to have sex with you. Deal?" She stuck out her hand again for me to shake.

"Ha, deal! I think you are overestimating your sexual prowess! There is no way I will lose this now." I shook her hand. Then she kissed the back of my hand. And started kissing her way up my arm.

"We will see about that. I plan to bring my A game. But, until I wear you down, no sense in not having a little fun right?"

As if Lucky could sense what was about to happen, he hopped off my lap. Tara then straddled my waist again and was kissing and licking my neck. She grabbed my ponytail and pulled my head back with it to give her more access to my neck. Eventually, she made her way up my neck and to my ear. She started licking my ear and sucking on my earlobe in between blowing warm breaths of air in my ear. Then she whispered to me "You are so sexy Aria. I want to kiss every inch of you!" I could feel her hips start to grind against me as she looked for more contact. My whole body was starting to come alive and tingle at her advances. My eyelids were getting heavy and I could feel my body relaxing and I wanted to feel her touch everywhere.

I slid my fingers through her hair. I moaned her name again as she continued to lick my ear. I moved my hands to her butt and felt the muscles flex and relax as she rocked back and forth subtlety on me. I was getting so turned on and wet. I needed her lips on mine. I turned my head towards her and she got the hint. She put her index finger under my chin and slightly tilted my chin up towards her. She paused for a moment and just stared at me and smiled.

"I love you Aria. I really, really love you." Then her lips pressed hard into mine. It was like she was trying to convey the strength of her feelings for me through that kiss. And I sure felt it. Our tongues found each other and we started what turned out to be a rather long make out session. I was on cloud nine. I loved being able to take our time and really explore one another. We eventually both needed to stop for more air and to cool off a bit. But I held onto her head long enough to give her a kiss on the cheek and whispered back in her ear. "I love you too Tara. So freaking much that it scares me."

"Aww, come here you!" She said as she hopped off me and laid on her back on the couch with her arms extended out for a hug. I smiled and took her invite for a nice cuddle. My head rested on her chest and I could hear the rapid heart beat beneath my ear. She gently wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. Her breathing was so comforting and I closed my eyes as she started to rub my back soothingly. It didn't take long before I drifted off in her arms.

I woke up a little while later to the sound of Lucky softly barking at the door. I felt Tara stir underneath me as she woke up as well. "Hi beautiful!" She said. "I think we better take Lucky outside. I could use a nice walk as well if you are up for one?"

I nodded yes at her but I still begrudgingly got up and off of her. She was so warm and comforting and I could have stayed in her arms all day. We got ready and headed outside. It was a beautiful day out and I was grateful for the warm sun on my skin. This was the first time we had been out in public however since we took our friendship to the next level. Neither one of us was very sure of what to do. I wanted to hold her hand as we walked, but I was also still nervous of what any other onlookers would think. It was silly really, here was my best friend that I had loved for so long. And now my love for her had grown so much deeper over the past few days, and I was still scared to show it to anybody else.

I could sense some uneasiness from Tara as well. I had always been able to talk to Tara about anything before and I didn't want to stop that now. "Maybe we should talk a little about our relationship and what we want." I said as we continued walking down a sidewalk with no one else around.

"Okay." Tara said. "Well, I guess I'm still not sure how to act around other people. It's still pretty new to me and I guess I haven't really thought it through all that much yet. I'm not sure what or when we tell our family and friends. But I do know that I only want to be with you. I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to fall asleep and wake up next to you. I honestly can't imagine my life without you in it."

"I feel the same way! I think maybe we just tell people whenever we are ready and just enjoy being with each other in the meantime. I've honestly never been happier in my life than I have been the last few days with you. So yes, I would love to be your girlfriend!" I beamed back at her. She pulled me in for a tight hug and I squeezed her back. Lucky started pulling on the leash again wanting to continue the walk so we had to let go of each other. We spent the rest of the day talking and just enjoying each other's company.

"Are you sure you can't spend the night here again?" Tara asked.

"I wish I could. But we both have to be at work early tomorrow and all my work stuff is still at my place. But, I'll see you tomorrow! Try not to stare at my butt too much at work or people will get suspicious." I smirked at her.

I said goodnight to Lucky and Tara walked me to the door. She pulled me in for a hug. We lingered by the door for awhile, neither one of us wanting to separate. She kissed me gently and we continued to kiss and caress each other for a few more minutes. She stopped kissing me and just rested her cheek next to mine. I could feel her warm breath in my ear and the sensation sent a shiver through me. If I didn't leave soon, I'd lose the bet before the first day was over.

"I'm going to miss you tonight babe. Sweet dreams!" I said as I backed away and squeezed her hand before leaving her place.

I usually enjoyed the nice quiet drive back to my place, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I felt like a piece of me was missing. Shortly after arriving home, I got a text from Tara.

Tara: Hey beautiful, I just wanted to make sure you got home safe. Lucky keeps looking at the door expecting you to walk back in. I think you made quite the impression on him. But honestly, I kept looking at the door right along with him. Silly I know. But it feels so empty without you here. I miss you already and it's only been 20 minutes!

Me: Aww, thanks for checking in. Yes, I walked in the door a few minutes ago. I feel the same way, I miss you...a lot. I think if I had stayed another five minutes with you though, I would have lost our little bet.

Tara: Haha, well I was about 3 minutes away from begging you to let me take you back to my bed. You have no idea the effect you have on me. I was thinking though. Remember on our camping trip when you told me you thought you were a bad kisser? Did you actually think that or was that just a way to get me to kiss you?

Me: Umm, a little of both actually. I had desperately wanted to kiss you for quite some time at that point but I didn't know how to do it in a way that wouldn't scare you off if you didn't share the same feelings. But then our conversation that night kinda opened up an opportunity and I took it. I had never felt that spark when I kissed someone else though. So I kinda assumed that it was something I was doing wrong. I didn't know until I kissed you, that I had just always been kissing the wrong people.

Tara: Ha, okay. Because I was thinking about that today and I was baffled as to how you ever thought you were a bad kisser. One kiss from you and my heart starts racing and I can't put together a coherent thought. Don't even get me started on seeing you naked and what that does to my brain!

Me: Haha! Trust me, you do that to my brain too! I've kind of been wondering something too though. Before our camping trip, did you ever think about me in a non-friend way? I know that I thought about you a lot before that. I tried not to. But I couldn't help it that my mind always seemed to wander to thoughts of you...naked. Or how I would see you all sweaty at the end of a run, and I would have the strangest desire to lick your neck and taste you. And then to help you get clean in the shower and run my hands ALL over your body. As long as I'm being really honest, you were the one and only star of my fantasies for quite some time. And we had some really fun times in those fantasies!

Tara: Ooh, like what?

Me: Well one of my favorite ones was about us baking together. We would be making chocolate pudding for a dessert recipe, and you would come up behind me and help me stir. You would dip your finger in the mixture and then bring it up to my mouth for me to lick clean. But you would purposely wipe some on my cheek and then lick it off of me. You would keep doing that to my lips, my neck, my breasts. Anywhere you put the pudding, you would thoroughly lick clean. Then you would get more pudding on your finger and stick your hand into my pants and rub it on my clit. Then you would turn me around, pull my pants and thong down, and you would lick me until my legs started buckling from my orgasm. All right there in the kitchen. So actually, when we were camping and eating s'mores, and you wiped the chocolate off my face with your finger and then licked it, I just about had an orgasm right then and there.

Me: Tara?

Me: Hey, did you fall asleep on me?

Tara: One minute...

Tara: Sorry, just had to add 20 boxes of chocolate pudding to my shopping list! Oh, and I couldn't help myself, you got me so horny with that fantasy that I had to take care of it. And it was honestly probably the best orgasm I've ever had by myself. Thanks to your fantasy. Which by the way, we fully need to make a reality, many, many times. Hence, the 20 boxes of pudding!

Me: Well I'm glad you like my fantasy! I only wish I was there to have seen you enjoying it so much.

Tara: Mmm, you can watch any time! And to answer your question from before, yes, I had thought about you sexually before the camping trip. I wasn't sure exactly why those feelings were there when I had never been attracted to another girl before. So I was pretty confused when I had these urges to kiss you. And I didn't think you would ever feel the same way so I tried to bury those thoughts as much as I could. But I couldn't control that you had taken over my dreams. I didn't expect anything to happen on the camping trip, but then you seemed so much more flirty than usual. And I couldn't help that my body seemed to have a mind of its own and was craving your proximity. But the kiss is really where it all changed for me. That was, and always will be, the best kiss of my life. Not only because it was so freaking hot that I drenched my thong, but because for the first time, things started to make sense. I knew that was a pivotal part of my life changing for the better. Of me being happier than I've ever thought possible.

Auckland
Auckland
36 Followers