Worth It In The End Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You surprise me, Sarah," he said, turning his head to kiss the top of mine.

"How so?"

"That was rather... unusual behavior for someone who went through what you did last week"

"Oh, that. I just wanted you to know that I meant what I said. And also some other things I can't put into words. It seemed the only way I could get my message across."

"What message was that?"

"That I... I love you... and that I trust you not to hurt me again... and that I forgive you. It just seemed much easier to show you than to stumble over words."

"I see," he said, and then fell silent. "You mean it wasn't that you were so knocked off your feet by my cooking and good looks?"

I snorted out a laugh. "That, too."

"Me, too, Sarah," he said after a pause.

"What?"

"I love you, too."

"You mean you weren't just knocked off your feet by my thorough seduction?"

"That, too," he chuckled.

When the silence fell, it stayed. For the second time in as many days, I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

12