Worth the wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spooning into her, James' hands reached round her body and started feeling her breasts.

"I didn't mean that to sound like a sex lesson. I'm sorry." He kissed her shoulder, his hands roaming all over her body making her moan quietly.

She shifted, so he was on top of her again, and felt his erection growing and pressing against her.

"I don't want to hurt you."

Beth lay under him, and spread her legs, knees bent.

"You won't. I want you so much."

Reaching to the bedside table, James opened the drawer and pulled out a box of condoms. Fiddling with the box, he couldn't get the plastic wrapper off, swearing under his breath as Beth laughed, sitting up and opening it with her nails.

"Sorry, nothing like spoiling the mood." James opened the condom and slipped it over his cock before gently pushing her back again and lying on top of her, kissing her all the time.

She could feel him nudging at her, each little movement moving him inside a tiny bit more.

"OK?"

She nodded back, her breathing getting heavier with the anticipation.

"Just do it."

She gasped as she felt a fullness, not at all painful, as he gently moved in and out. Instinct took over and she opened her legs wider, wanting him as deep as possible. She was so wet she could hear a slight squelch as he moved and had to concentrate so she didn't get the giggles.

James was thrusting faster now, grunting noises coming from his throat as he got closer to coming. Wrapping her legs around his back, Beth thrust back against him, crying out as she could feel him thrust harder.

He came with a groan, a large thrust finishing him off, before he moved more slowly inside her, kissing her again before rolling off and lying back on the pillows.

Not sure what to do or say, Beth just lay there, reaching for his hand. He squeezed her fingers as his breathing returned to normal.

"I'm sorry you didn't come."

Leaning over and kissing his chest, Beth replied, "Now who's being silly. That was the most special thing I've ever done. It was amazing. Given it was a first go, I think it went pretty well! I'd have been more worried if you hadn't, you know."

"Come? You can say it. I had trouble holding on as long as I did."

He reached down and took the condom off his softening cock, putting it on a tissue on the bedside table.

Turning her on her side again, he spooned her, hand idly stroking her breast until she was so relaxed she fell asleep.

Waking up with the sun warming her face, Beth knew immediately she wasn't in her own bed, and the night before came back to her with a rush of emotion. Blushing at the thought that she was naked in someone else's bed, she opened her eyes and saw James had moved over to the other side of the bed while he was sleeping. Lying on his back, sheet half off, she couldn't help looking at his cock. She couldn't quite believe it had been inside her. Unable to resist, she reached out and gently touched it, then took it in her hand, moving her hand up and down. Delighted when it responded, she carried on, before kissing James' chest as he stirred.

"Tell me what to do."

James opened his eyes, smiling at her.

"This is a good way to wake up. You're doing pretty well without me telling you."

Moving so that she was sideways on, she kissed his chest again, then moved down his torso, loving that her touch was making his muscles involuntarily twitch.

"Do I kiss it?"

She looked up, and James just nodded, then said "Do whatever you think feels natural. You can't do anything wrong."

Kissing his growing cock lightly, she slowly started taking more of him in her mouth, encouraged by the moans coming from him. Sucking harder, she remembered reading that it should be like licking a dripping ice cream and started swirling her tongue as she moved up and down. Moving faster, her mouth following her hand up and down, she felt him suddenly stiffen then come in her mouth. She swallowed fast, not knowing what else to do. Sucking him again, she then began kissing him, starting with his softening cock and moving up to his mouth.

"Are you sure you've not done this before? That was amazing." James took her hands and held them above her head, lying on top of her and kissing her, tongue snaking into her mouth. She moaned and opened her legs, wrapping them around his body.

"Easy, I'm not going to be ready for action for a few minutes yet!" James laughed as she ground against him, wriggling under him.

"You created this sex mad monster, you only have yourself to blame! Oh my!"

Beth stopped talking as he started sliding down her body, nibbling at her nipples on his way down. Parting her legs, he flicked at her clit with his tongue, before using it to massage the whole area, simultaneously inserting one, then two, then three fingers into her. She pulled her knees up, wanting him to have full access. As his probing got more intense, she could feel an orgasm coming.

"Oh, James, James. Shit that's..." she came hard, stunned into silence at the intensity. James didn't let up, his mouth French kissing at her, tongue moving inside her until she couldn't tell what was tongue and what was fingers. She came again, a shriek coming from her that she had no control over.

He kissed his way across her tummy, before sucking on her nipples and then finally meeting her mouth. His fingers all the while were still playing with her, two moving in and out then thumbing her clit. The squelchy noise came back, making Beth giggle.

"That is the unsexiest noise I've heard."

Upping the tempo so that the noise got louder, James shook his head.

"I don't think so. Makes me want you more, knowing I've made you that wet that there's noise."

They lay there, touching and kissing, exploring each other until Beth could feel James getting hard again, his cock nudging at her as they kissed.

After reaching for another condom, he moved on top of her again, her legs opening and lifting, wanting him inside her. This time, he held her legs high, so he could see her opening as he slowly entered her.

Throwing her hands above her head, Beth moved with his thrusts, crying out as he got faster. Sensing he was about to come, James moved a hand so that he could rub Beth's clit, pushing her over the edge as he came as well, both of them shouting out. Slowing down, he continued to move, letting her legs down and lying on top of her, so that they could kiss. They stayed like that until he softened, naturally falling away from her as he lay back.

***************

An hour later and they were in the kitchen, Beth wearing one of James' t-shirts and watching him cook them scrambled eggs on toast. Wearing just his boxers, she couldn't take her eyes off him, still not quite able to believe the last 24 hours had happened.

Getting up and going over to him, she kissed his shoulder, snaking her arms around him.

"Hey, if you want breakfast, we'd best not start anything."

Reaching up and kissing his cheek, she sat back down, too hungry to push it any further.

"That was amazing." Pushing her plate away fifteen minutes later, Beth sighed and smiled at James who was refilling his coffee cup from the fancy machine on the side.

"I'm well known for my cooking prowess," James took a bow, "Stick around and you might get my spaghetti Bolognese speciality one day."

He held out his hand and led her through to the lounge. Settling down on the sofa, Beth rested her feet on his lap, toes playfully touching his growing cock.

Slowly putting his coffee on the table next to him, James suddenly pounced, making Beth shriek as he tickled her until she was begging him to stop.

"I'll wet myself, stop! That's not a good...stop!"

Finally, he stopped, hovering over her and looking in her eyes with a look Beth was starting to know. Pulling her t-shirt off with one quick movement, he helped her as she tried to pull his boxers down. Gasping as they kissed and touched each other, Beth swung herself round so she was straddling him, her breasts dangling above his face, as he stretched up to take one in his mouth. Beth moaned and ground into him, feeling herself getting wet as his erection pushed up against her.

Going by instinct, she reached down and took his cock in her hand, before shifting herself so she could sink down on it. Inhaling as he filled her, she started moving up and down slowly, before he took her hands and watched her change to more of a circle.

Getting more confident, she moved faster, both of them grunting and gasping as they got closer to coming. Calling his name and pulling his head into her breasts, Beth came hard, feeling herself grip him inside her, as she felt him come inside her. She moved on him again, not caring anymore about any noises that were coming from her.

Sitting up and pulling her towards his mouth, James smiled as he kissed her.

"This has turned into the best blind date I think we could have had. Stay forever?"

Kissing him, Beth whispered back against his lips as she raked her fingers through his hair, "Forever."


12