Would You Kindly do as I Say?

Story Info
A man wakes up with body control powers and a bit more.
5.2k words
4.19
19.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Features: hard body control and noncon.]

It was a day like any other. Night to be specific. It was a dream, I was dreaming. It was weird. I felt like all the attention of the world was on me, that the whole world was a stage and I, I was the host. The conductor. But there wasn't actually anything around besides random mists of fog and what felt like burning shouting. Like the words themselves were somehow literally on fire.

"Would you kindly?"

And then I woke up. With an incredible headache and what felt like a concussion. There were words and directions floating through my head, an innate sense like instinct driving me. As natural as breathing and all the more weird for it. I didn't hesitate or question for very long, no, I had to know. I had to know if what my mind was telling me was true.

.

.

.

Olive garden. As far as places to go to test God given abilities, it wasn't bad. It also just happened to be the closest public area. Perhaps testing on a street would have been wiser than this but if one part of these abilities were true, I had to assume the other parts were as well. I'd start simple, after all. No need to take too many risks. I looked around and noticed that I was in luck. Olive garden isn't exactly a family restaurant, more often it's groups of friends or business groups more than anything. That was why it was pretty easy to find two women eating at a table in the middle of the area. I slid up casually next to them which notably took them by surprise.

"Uhh, Cindy? who's this?"

"Why would you think I would know? Hey, who are you?"

"Oh, I'm just here."

"Oh, okay."

And that was that. They just went back to eating and talking. This was actually a test of my secondary powers rather than the main ones. My oblivious aura. People will react like normal to me but they won't hold me accountable or put significance on my presence. That's pretty vague wording, especially for words ingrained into my mind, but it seems that it's that way for a reason. I can do whatever I want without consequence, from the small to the large things. Good, now it's time for the real test.

"Sandra, do you really think iphone is better than android?"

"It just makes sense Cindy."

Best to start with Sandra then.

"Sandra, would you kindly remove your shirt?"

Before my very eyes, without missing a beat, Sandra casually started to take off her shirt.

"S-Sandra?! What are you doing?!"

"What? What am I doing?! Why would I do this?"

Sandra quickly went to put her shirt back on. I was about to ask her to stop when a much better idea came to me.

"Would you kindly not put on any clothes?"

Sandra's arms stopped. There was no visible strain or what looked to be muscles trying to fight against a barrier or anything of the like. It was more like she was just holding a shirt and her arms in front of her.

"Uhh, Sandra? What, what are you doing?"

"I can't! Cindy, Cindy, I can't, I can't put my shirt on! It, I, won't let me? Cindy, what's going on?"

At this point, her public freakout and subsequent clothing removal had been noticed at least a bit by the other guests. A woman wearing just a bra will draw attention. The other guests were confused and looked like they wanted to tell someone but none actually moved to do anything. Not enough to confirm my third power yet but we'll get there in due time.

"What do you mean you won't let you?! Are you ok?"

"No, you have to believe me, I'm not doing this! Something weird is going on."

Time to up the stakes a bit.

"Would you kindly stand up, remove your pants slowly, and sit back down?"

Sandra stood up, in the middle of the restaurant in front of everyone, and began to do it. She unzipped her jeans and started to slowly slide them down, while everyone watched her. I had a wonderful view of her face from this angle. Her mouth was hanging open, her eyes were shocked, the beginning of the reality before her was starting to kick in as her face was slowly beginning to grow red. I debated whether to stop what I knew was coming but I figured it'd be so much better to let it happen.

As she stepped out of her pants and sat down in her black underwear and generic bra, there was really only one human response.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?! I'M NOT DOING THIS! CINDY, HELP ME!"

Ah, absolute panic. She grabbed her pants and it was the oddest thing I'd ever seen. She would furiously thrust her leg forward as if to put the pants on, then suddenly stop in mid air with no warning, get frustrated and panic more, and try to thrust her legs in again, only for it to repeat. It was incredibly bizarre to see someone suddenly stop on a dime like that.

"Sandra, I don't know what's going on but you have to calm down!"

"Calm down?! I'm half naked in public and can't put my clothes back on!"

I watched for a little bit longer. Panicked repeats of the same thing went back and forth for a bit but nothing really new came of that besides Sandra slowly calming down. I looked out into the guests and saw that, especially after that outburst, every single person was looking at her. To my utter delight, some even had phones out. And none of the staff was doing anything. Sandra soon noticed as well.

"T-they, they're recording me Cindy!"

"Fuck!"

A whole new line of panic and utter humiliation swept the board. Sandra was doing an extremely well done impression of a tomato...and I was only learning now that extreme embarrassment makes far more than just your face go red in some people.

That was amazing, great truly, but my eyes were on the secondary prize here this time. No one was doing anything. Cindy and Sandra weren't leaving, no one was even looking my way, no one was approaching to ask them what was going on, and no staff looked like they were going to actually do anything.

The third power was active and real. The audience effect. Once I had actively begun using my power, everyone in the area, which was pretty vague on size, had become a participant. It had become a show and no actors or participants would interrupt or leave the show. They wouldn't even consider it.

My next move was utter simplicity.

I waited.

It was an amazingly effective move. No one could even think of leaving or better ideas. So sandra just sat there, while everyone stared at her. And stared at her. And stared at her.

Her impression of a tomato had evolved into a particularly striking firetruck. She had gone from screaming, to panic shouting, to frantic talking, to mumbling and trying to curl in on herself. Cindy looked like she desperately needed to do something but was being physically held back. Probably because there was really nothing to do in this situation.

I waited for 5 minutes and Sandra looked on the verge of tears and Cindy looked like she was going to physically rip apart space and use it to cover her up. 5 minutes isn't a long time, especially while you're absolutely basking in the rewards for your efforts, but it was long enough to get me thinking. They clearly knew something was wrong. None of my 3 powers actually stopped you from knowing what you were doing wasn't what you wanted to do, well, unless I made it so but I digress. That opened up more options than at first glance. For now, it was best to bring things back into drive.

"Sandra, would you kindly stand on top of the table and remove your bra?"

"W-What, NO! Cindy, grab me! It's happening again!"

To my utter shock, it seemed that cindy was actually going to grab and physically stop her.

"Cindy, would you kindly sit back down?"

"I-I can't! It's affecting me now! What's happening?! Sandra!"

As Sandra slowly undid her bra, showing her breasts to the world and dropping it in front of her, I mentally reviewed the last interaction. It seemed that Cindy was more "actor" than "observer." And actors can affect other actors. Good to know, vital to know really. And this is why we do trial runs.

Sandra was still standing on the table, C cup breasts exposed to the world. Her hands were gripping her underwear with such force that I was almost positive they'd somehow be crushed and fall on their own. She had realized what was happening next but it really wouldn't save her. In fact...

"Sandra, would you kindly take off your underwear and then dance a little?"

Sandra removed her underwear, slowly edging it down but it seemed like her mind had almost accepted that, somehow. But when she began to dance, a lightly sway belly dance, soft tears of embarrassment started to come out. Or frustration, it was hard to tell, especially as she was moving.

"You're a bitch."

That got my attention. It came from Cindy who still couldn't move from the table. She wasn't looking up at me but she was slightly staring into space.

"Whoever's doing this, whatever sick bastard thinks this is funny, you're a bitch. I hope you die."

I mentally reviewed my powers. Mind control, oblivious aura, and audience effect. None actually stopped someone from realizing something or someone was causing this mess, just that it wasn't me. Huh. Cindy had decided something with intelligence was causing this. I mean the signs were all there, but I didn't know it was possible to come to that decision. They hadn't realized they couldn't leave after all.

But a bitch huh?

"Sandra, would you kindly get on all fours and bark like a dog?"

Sandra, ever the unloyal follower, did exactly as I said. She got down on the table and on her hands and knees and started barking at everyone watching. If before they were shocked, they were utterly and completely stunned now. No one did not have an open jaw. Sandra had just mentally realized that everything was going to get a lot worse and while she continued to bark, her eyes looked like she had left home temporarily.

"NO! Sandra, Sandra! Stop! You bastard, you bastard, whatever sick god or monster is doing this, stop it! STOP!"

"C- bark -Cindy...I can't stop. I can't bark stop...everyone's watching me bark bark like a dog..."

Ah, lovely. Sandra was mortified by the attention and Cindy was mortified by inaction. But that comment was rather mean Cindy. And after all, in a roundabout way, you gave me this idea.

"We'll make it through this Sandra, we'll figure this out, we'll make it through this. Don't think about it Sandra, ignore it, just ignore it. Focus on me and ignore everything else."

"Sandra, would you kindly act as if you've totally become a dog? Ah, but keep your mind the same."

A sudden change went through sandra that was easy to see. Her body literally stiffed and then relaxed and she walked around the table. She looked at Cindy and then licked her face.

"S-Sandra.... No, no you're still in there. This is just more, just more body stuff right?."

Sandra just continued to give her wept slopping tongue kisses, which had the bonus effect of making Cindy blush fiercely. Truly, sometimes I surprise myself. The fun with Sandra had reached its peak. I can't read minds after all and I was hesitant to undo a command. That would feel far too much like a step back. No, instead I decided to end the show like any good one should, with a bang.

"Sandra, would you kindly raise your leg like a dog over Cindy and relieve yourself?"

I have to say, watching a naked woman, on all fours like a dog, clearly raise her back leg over her friend, might've awoken something in me if I wasn't more into the humiliation side of things. And by god, it certainly accomplished that. Even some of the audience tried to look away when they realized what was going on. Cindy, for her part, blushed fiercely when she got an up and close personal view of a certain part of sandra. Interesting, useful for later. After she was done blushing red, her face grew white with the horror of what was about to happen.

"S-Sandra...you... you aren't going to..."

And then Sandra relieved herself while Cindy was unable to move. I don't know if it was my command or what, but it seemed like quite a bit. After it was done, I made sure to give a good follow up command.

"Cindy, would you kindly act as if I never gave you any commands?"

Cindy, soaked face down, ran. She ran right out of the restaurant and seconds later I heard a car drive away.

And now the true finishing touch.

"Sandra, Would you kindly act as if I never gave you any commands?"

And like that, Sandra's strings were cut and she nearly face planted onto the table. She slowly picked herself up, realizing what had happened and that it was over.

"I...its, I..I...to Cindy? I I I."

Her entire body was shaking, her pupils were darting, she was looking at the spot Cindy was in only moments prior and the liquid left behind. She looked at her clothes and the gaping audience seemingly coming back to their senses. She looked at a phone in someone's hand as she heard her own barking coming from it.

Her face seemed to go through every color imaginable to me. Green with sickness, red with humiliation, white with horror, blue for some reason, and then her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she passed out.

Hmm, now where did Cindy get off too?

.

.

.

Sadly I am not a tracker. That power isn't in my skill set. That said, I decided that a visit to the subway would be a good target next. Now that I've stress tested all the most important aspects, I can be a bit more personal in the action myself. Going to the subway and looking for an attractive woman isn't terribly exciting in itself. Especially with how busy and cramped it was. It took me a bit but I was absolutely floored by who I saw on the subway. Whoever it was, looked exactly like Cindy but before everything that happened. I immediately had to know what was going on and squeezed through everyone to get to her.

"Hello, do you know Cindy?"

"My sister? Yeah? Are you a friend of hers?"

Sister? What are the chances of this? Impossible? Then again, what's another impossible thing for today? I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. This is perfect. From the location to her wearing a skirt to her being Cindy's sister. We were currently somewhat in the center of all these people. Yes, this will work just fine.

"Nice to meet you. What's your name?"

"Uh, it's Chelsey."

"Chelsey, Would you kindly stand in front of me?"

"H-huh? What's going on, what?"

Cindy's sister, Chelsey, got up and moved right in front of me, her back facing me and her facing the doors. Her body moving on her own probably scared the hell out of her. I would have liked a better way to start off but practicality must happen first sometimes. Now let it begin.

"Chelsey, Would you kindly pull down your underwear and kick it away?"

Chelsey, without removing her skirt, did exactly that. She pulled down her underwear (red huh?) and kicked it away into the crowd of people, never to be seen again.

"W-why did I do that?!"

Chelsey whispered so low that if I was literally not right behind her, I would have never heard it. No one had seemed to even notice her removing her underwear either. Now for a bit of a new spin on an old classic.

"Would you kindly say "I'm horny damn it."?''

"I'm horny damn it." She said and then whispered "Wait, what?! No, I didn't mean that! What's going on with me?"

"Would you kindly slowly get flustered and act as if you're extremely horny?"

As the words left me and entered her ears, her body expression completely changed. Her arms crossed, her legs moved a little closer together, she looked like she wanted to pace around or move and her hips moved back and forth slightly.

"W-w-what? Am I..? But I don't feel...am I sick? Is this some kind of sickness?"

I let that one fester for a little while. Chelsey continued to physically act as if she needed dick, badly, even if she personally wasn't in the mood. It had to be greatly confusing. Others in my audience effect had started to take at least a little notice. Nothing super overt but her words earlier were at normal volume and her body said a story all its own. Even through my last request, Chelsey was visibly flustered from more than just one thing.

"They're looking at me...body stop it. Come on, stop it. When is this subway going to open? I need a doctor."

"Would you kindly casually lean up against me and then rub against me?"

My oblivious effect stopped people from holding me accountable but they still saw and heard me. Reacted to me. I wasn't intangible or anything. And if it wasn't my key phrase, my words were like the words from anyone else.

Chelsey leaned up against me, as if it was an accident, felt my stiffening cock, and then started to rub against it. Before she could say anything, I was quick to speak.

"W-what are you doing to me?"

"What?! No, no, this isn't, this isn't what it seems like!"

Those words were a mix of whisper-shouting so some attention was finally being drawn but I was only just beginning.

"Would you kindly pull down my pants and rub against it directly, telling me that if I make noise, you'll scream?"

"Make a single sound and I'll scream. Wait! I didn't mean that!"

I, of course, acted as if I hadn't heard that last bit. She pulled down my pants and underwear and directly rubbed my cock with her ass.

"No no, I'm not, I'm not doing this! This, this isn't me, you gotta believe me!"

And with that, others started to look back, noticing what was going on. There were people standing not 6 inches from us, all of us crammed together, nearly unable to move. The look on their faces were one of pure shock at the audacity of what was happening.

"I'm not, I'm, this isn't, why can't I stop?!"

Chelsey had noticed the eyes on her, the people right next to her looking down and was physically shaking. I could feel it after all. Her ass rubbing against me was starting to feel pretty good too. My only regret was not being able to see what must be a pure look of terror on her face. As things continued, she continued rubbing, trying to stop and not being able to. More people started to turn and stare, others looking like they wanted to leave, the doors even opened and yet no one went out. It was time for a little more acting.

"P-please stop."

"I'm trying to!"

And the finishing touch.

"Would you kindly say "I told you to be quiet" and then start doing anal with me?"

"I told you to be quiet. Wa-AHH!"

That last part was an odd mix of scream and moan as she shoved my dick into her ass and started pushing onto and off me.

"Ahhh! No! AHHH! NO! I'm, I'm raping someone?! No! Stop! AHHH! I'm sorry! Just, NO!"

Her screams went on deaf ears. The looks around her were filled with a mixture of absolute shock and disgust. I, after all, had made my "please stop" sound quite loud. And by her own words, she was raping me. From all the people around here, she seemed like a rare female rapist who was brazenly fucking someone in the middle of a train. Her face might not have been able to be seen by me but her voice and the way she was looking at everyone made it pretty clear how she felt.

"Ahhhh! No! This, this isn't, ahhh, what it looks like!"

I could feel my dick buried deep in her ass as she pulled off of me and back on to me, again and again. I could feel it as she was trembling, not just from the sudden anal, but from all the digusting stares looking at her, as she was seen as a female rapist. I could feel it as she grew more and more frantic and started going harder and faster as a result.

I honestly didn't know how to make the situation any better for a moment. This almost seemed like maximum humiliation for a second. But things can always be better.

"Would you kindly start acting like a bitch in heat, moaning loudly and really going at it?"

The second the words left my lips she slammed into me, and then again, and again, over and over as she started moaning loudly and so, over the top, even I felt a shred of embarrassment for half a second. She was panting, she was moaning, she was slamming and practically screaming and screeching. It was like a cheap porno. She started fondling her breasts, panting like a dog, and even going so far as to give "I want to fuck you" looks to people. At least that's what I assume as it was like a bomb had gone off as everyone tried to get as far away from her as possible while the people she looked at seemed like someone threw a bucket of waste at them.

12