Would You Like to See Me Naked?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blow me, Mother. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said.

I humped my mother's mouth faster and harder. I fucked her face in the way that I had fucked Connie's face and Christine's face. Within seconds of her taking me in her mouth, as if trying to hold back a volcano, I exploded the rest of my cum in my mother's mouth. Giving her plenty to swallow, I emptied my balls in my mother's mouth.

As soon as I ejaculated in my mother's mouth, as if she had just realized what she did and was shocked by what I did, she pulled my prick from her mouth. Yet, too late, I exploded a second load of cum all over my mother's pretty face, in her red hair, and across her naked, D cup breasts. I had given my mother a cum bath. I couldn't believe that I not only ejaculated cum in my mother's mouth but also, I gave her a cum bath, too.

"Oh, Patrick, you bad boy. You gave your mother quite a cum bath," she said laughing.

# # #

"Hey, don't waste it. Give me some of that," said Connie.

She wiped cum from my mother's face and then stuck her fingers in her mouth to suck them. Christine wiped cum from my mother's huge breasts and stuck her fingers in her mouth to suck them, too. If it wasn't enough that I had ejaculated cum in my mother's mouth and all over her face, with them sucking their fingers dry, her two best friends acted as if cum was their tasty dessert.

With them both not stopping there, ready to make love to me and fuck me, pushing them both out the front door, my mother pushed them away.

"Go. Go home. It's time to go home and go to bed," she said. "I'm drunk and I'm tired. I need to go to sleep."

Connie turned to my mother and what was supposed to be a whisper, she boomed out in a loud voice.

"Don't forget what I double dared you to do and what you promised to do," she said. "I'll call you in the morning to find out if you kept your promise."

Christine hugged my mother goodnight.

"I dare you to keep your promise," she said. "I double dare you."

My mother laughed.

"And don't forget to do what you promised to do with your sons," said my mother to her two friends. "I dared you, I double dared you to strip yourselves naked in front of your sons. I dared you, I double dare you to stroke them, suck them, and fuck them, too. I'll be calling you to hear what happened."

With her friends agreeing to do what they promised, reluctantly, they finally left.

# # #

As soon as they left, my mother, Maureen, turned to me and looked at me as if she was a wild animal. Then, softening her look, she looked up at me with her glassy eyes to give me a sexy smile and a naughty look. If her kissing me, sticking her tongue in my mouth, groping, stroking, and sucking my cock wasn't enough, she asked me a question that stunned me into inaction. Wrapping her arm around my neck and pulling my ear to her mouth, as if her question was our little secret, she whispered in my ear.

"Would you like to see me naked," asked my mother? "Would you like to see Mommy without her clothes?"

Stunned by my mother's sexually, inappropriate question, but not as stunned as I would have been had she not already stroked and sucked my cock, I looked at her while imagining her naked. I couldn't believe my mother asked me if I'd like to see her naked. I couldn't believe she asked me if I wanted to see her without her clothes. Now, I wondered if her question was a rhetorical question or, if I answered in the affirmative, if she'd really strip herself naked in front of me.

'Nah, my mother would never strip herself naked in front of me. Yet, with her drunk enough and after she already stroked and sucked my cock, why wouldn't she strip herself naked in front me, too?'

To be honest, I'd love to watch my mother undress in front of me. I'd love to see her topless. I'd love to watch her strip herself naked, totally naked. I'd love to see her big, naked tits, her naked, red, trimmed pussy, and her round, firm, and shapely, naked ass.

Making me uncomfortable, my mother looked at me in the way that she had never looked at me before. She looked at me with horniness. She looked at me with sexual arousal. She looked at me in the way that I always looked at her with sexual excitement and lustful desire.

She looked at me as if she wanted to have sex with me. As if she was waiting for me to make my move and take her in my arms and kiss her, French kiss her, she looked at me in the same way that I looked at her, with lustful, incestuous desire. Clearly, in the way that I wanted to have sex with my mother, she wanted to have sex with me. Clearly, my mother not only wanted me to make love to her but also, she wanted to fuck me. Something that I thought would never sexually happen was happening now.

Maybe had she not been drinking, this would never have happened but she was drunk and assuredly, it did happen. Undressing me with her eyes while looking me all over, indeed, no mistaking that look, she looked at me as if she wanted to have incestuous sex with me. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Then, when I didn't answer her first question, she asked me a question that I never expected her to ask. She asked me a question that I thought I'd never hear her ask me.

"Tell me and be honest. I really want to know. Have you ever seen me naked?"

'What? What did she just ask me? Have I ever seen her naked? My mother wanted to know if I ever saw her naked? Why? Why now? What is this all about? Is she seriously asking me if I'd like to see her naked?'

Not thinking about seeing my mother naked before, I thought about seeing her naked now. The only time I've ever imagined seeing my mother without her clothes was when masturbating myself while imagining her naked and her having incestuous sex with me. Now, more than anything, especially with my mother inviting me to see her naked, I wanted to see her without her clothes.

Yet, wondering if she was just teasing me, that was such an odd question for her to ask me out of the clear blue. Shocked and confused by her direct, sexually inappropriate question, I looked at her stunned while trying to remember again if I had ever seen my mother naked. Yet, if I had to think about seeing my mother naked, then I had never seen her naked.

For sure, making an indelible impression on my brain, if ever I saw my mother topless, I'd remember seeing her topless. I'd remember seeing her naked tits. If ever I saw her naked, I'd remember seeing her naked. I'd remember seeing her red, trimmed pussy, and her round, shapely ass. She's a MILF and has a spectacular body, especially for a 47-year-old mature woman.

# # #

Admittedly, perhaps explaining why she'd ask me such a question, my mother had been drinking when she asked me that sexually, inappropriate question. Celebrating her 47th birthday, her friends took her to see a CFNM strip show. Seeing, touching, stroking, and sucking the multiple, erect cocks of naked, male strippers would explain why my mother was not only horny enough to ask if I ever saw her naked but also if I'd like to see her naked now.

Filled with sexual anticipation, I wondered if she really wanted me to see her naked or if she was sexually teasing me. I wondered if she'd really show me her naked body. I wondered if she dared to strip herself naked in front of me while I watched. Once naked, if indeed, she'd strip naked, I wondered if she'd allow me to touch her, feel her, and have sex with her magnificent body. Perhaps, that was what her friends had double dared her to do.

With her the birthday girl, I wondered if my mother had taken a few naked, strippers' pricks in her hand to stroke them. Something that I never imagined that she'd do with a stranger, I couldn't imagine my mother giving male strippers hand jobs. I wondered if she had taken a few naked pricks in her mouth to suck them.

Again, something that I never imagined that she'd do to anyone, never imagining my morally modest mother being a cocksucker, I couldn't imagine my mother on her knees sucking the erect pricks of strippers. Yet, my mother did suck my cock and allowed me to cum in her mouth. Indeed, if my mother was anything, she was not only a cocksucker but an incestuous cocksucker at that.

Now, that she asked me if I ever saw her naked, if I asked her nicely, I wondered if she was drunk enough to show me her topless and/or naked body. I wondered if she was drunk enough to allow me to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her naked body. Why not? She was obviously drunk enough to stroke me while sucking me, why wouldn't she allow me to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked body? To be honest, especially now that she asked, I'd love to see my mother topless and/or naked.

Nonetheless, she continued looking at me as if she was curious to know if I had ever seen her naked. Not having a clue, other than the fact that she may be horny as much as she was drunk enough to strip herself naked, I wondered why she'd ask me such a question. Yet, after my mother and her two friends had their erect cock in their mouths, I suspected that she'd be willing to strip herself naked.

After Connie allowed me to have my wicked way with her naked tits and Christine allowed me to have my wicked way with her naked pussy, maybe it was my mother's turn to have some naked fun with me, too. If ever my mother stripped herself naked in front of me, I'd be all over her naked body. If ever I saw my mother without her clothes, I'd make love to her before fucking her.

"Tell me the truth and be honest." As if she was interrogating me, she asked me questions in rapid fire. "Have you ever spied on me? Did you install a camera in my bathroom or bedroom to see me without my clothes?" She gave me a questioning look that was filled with sexual arousal. "Have you ever secretly seen me without my clothes? Have you ever seen me in my bra and panties, topless, and/or naked? Have you ever filmed me topless and/or naked and showed my naked videos to your friends?"

I made a sour face while shaking my head no and while staring at my mother as if she was already naked.

"No mother. I've never spied on you. I'd never install a spy camera in your bathroom or bedroom. I've never seen you in your panties and bra, topless, and/or naked. I've never seen you without your clothes. I've never filmed you topless and/or naked and I've never shown naked videos of you to my friends," I said. "I've always respected your right to your privacy."

# # #

Something that most horny sons would do to their MILFs of a mothers, was the reason that she wondered if I had ever spied on her. I'd never spy on my mother. Again, something that most horny sons would do when living alone with their mothers, that may explain why she wondered if I had installed a spy camera in her room and/or in the bathroom. I'd never invade my mother's privacy in that despicable way.

Having more respect for her than that, I'd never embarrass and/or humiliate my mother by installing a spy camera in her bedroom or bathroom. Maybe, she has topless and/or naked photos of herself on her computer and wondered if I had discovered her password and looked at and/or made copies of her topless and naked photo. I have no idea. Yet, again, even if I did stumble upon her password, I'd never do that to my mother. I'd never look at her private, naked photos.

"Have you ever seen me naked," she asked again as if she still didn't believe me?

With her question setting my imagination on fire, something I've only done when masturbating myself, I imagined my mother naked and having sex with me. Now, with her goading me, I imagined seeing my mother's big, naked breasts. I imagined seeing her red, naked pussy. I imagined seeing her round and firm, naked ass. Now, with me caught up in imagining my mother naked, when I didn't answer her quickly enough, she asked me the same question but in a different way.

"Tell me, Patrick. I want to know. I promise not to be offended and/or mad if you have. Have you ever seen me without my clothes?"

As if I was slowly removing my mother's clothes, I imagined unbuttoning her blouse and seeing her white, low-cut brassiere and her long line of sexy cleavage. I imagined removing her short skirt and seeing her bright white, bikini panties. I imagined seeing her pussy slit, her camel toe, her pussy mound, and her patch or red pubic hair through her sheer panties. As if she was standing before me in her bra and panties, I imagined seeing my mother in her sexy lingerie.

"Tell me the truth and be honest. Have you ever seen me topless," she asked turning one way before turning the other way? "Have you ever seen my naked breasts," she asked putting her hands beneath her bra clad breasts and lifting them up as if serving them up to me? "Have you ever seen my naked tits," she asked while looking down at her blouse and bra clad breasts?"

# # #

With my sexual imagination running wild, I imagined my mother removing her blouse and then her bra. I imagined her exposing her naked breasts to me. I imagined seeing her big tits, her erect nipples, and her symmetrical areolas. I imagined her taking me by my wrists and putting my hands on her naked tits. I imagined her taking her naked breasts in her hands and lifting them to her mouth to suck her nipples, first one and then the other.

Unable to speak, with my sexual excitement getting the better of me and in the way of answering her, I looked at my mother staring back at me. I imagined her slowly undressing herself. I imagined seeing her in her panties and bra.

Again, unable to contain my incestuous lust for my mother, I imagined her removing her bra and exposing her naked breasts to me. I imagined seeing my mother's big tits. I imagined her slowly sliding down her panties to expose her pussy to me. I imagined seeing her trimmed, red pussy and her shapely naked ass. I imagined seeing my mother naked.

Then, she did what I never imagined my mother doing. She started unbuttoning her blouse while staring at me. Sexually teasing me, she unbuttoned one buttoned and looked down at what that one unbuttoned showed before looking up at me to unbuttoned the next button. Finally, when her blouse was unbuttoned, she removed it to stand before me in her low-cut, big, white brassiere.

'I can't believe that I'm seeing my mother in her brassiere,' I thought while staring at all that I could see of her bra clad breasts.

"What do you think of my bra," she asked while looking down at herself and cupping her breasts through her bra in her hands? "Isn't it sexy?"

I gave her a nervous smile. Unable to hide my sexual excitement, I could feel my prick erecting itself bigger and harder in my pajama bottoms. Not stopping there, after removing her blouse, she turned one way before turning the other way to show me what she looked like in her big brassiere. Then, she stared at me while unbuttoning and unzipping her short skirt. Allowing her skirt to fall to her feet, my mother stood before me in her sexy bra and panties.

Clearly, determined to strip herself naked in front of me, she reached behind her and unhooked her bra. As if she was a stripper on stage, she removed her arms from one bra strap before removing the other. Then, while holding her bra cups in place with her hands, she removed one bra cup before removing the other. Once released from her bra, her huge tits flowed down her chest. Something that I thought I'd never see; I was seeing my mother's naked breasts.

My mother was topless. I was finally seeing her naked tits. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother's naked breasts. She slowly slid her panties down and off. My mother was naked. I was finally seeing her naked.

"Let's go to bed," she said taking me by my hand and leading her to her bedroom.

# # #

Once in her bedroom, she pulled down my pajama bottoms and removed my t-shirt. In the way that my mother had stripped herself naked, she stripped me naked, too. She took me by my wrist and pulled me on top of her. She continued kissing me, French kissing me as if we were just married and on our honeymoon.

She pulled my hand down to her pussy and in the way that Christine did with my fingers, my mother did with my fingers, too. Holding my fingers with her fingers, she had me masturbate her. She used my fingers to rub her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Then, once she was plenty wet enough, she rolled me over and mounted me.

She reached her hand down between her legs and took hold of my hard, erect cock. Then, she directed my naked prick to her warm and wet pussy. Inserting me inside of my mother, she slowly humped me. Returning her slow humps with my slow humps, I made love to my mother while making out with her. Then, humping her harder and humping her faster, instead of making love, we were fucking. I fucked my mother and she fucked me.

The next day, my mother told her friends all that we did and her friends told her all that they did with their sons. That weekend, the six of us got together and after having a few drinks, we swapped partners and all had sex. I fucked Connie and she fucked me. I fucked Christine and she fucked me. Anthony fucked my mother and she fucked him. Joey fucked my mother and she fucked him.

Every weekend thereafter, we all got together to have swinging sex. We continued having sex with one another until we all found our love matches. Now, that we're all married with children, nothing more than hot, sexual memories, if only our partners knew about our sexual pasts. We wondered what they'd say. We wondered what they'd think of us. Yet, we'll take our sexual secrets to our graves. It's no one's business what we did behind closed, bedroom doors.

THE END


12