Wound Up Roommates

Story Info
A situation between roommates, can it be worked out?
2.6k words
3.85
6.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*A custom first-time story, constructive criticism would be much appreciated.

T'was a beautiful Saturday morning. Birds were theatrically chirping; rays of sunshine were blinding as they shone through thin slits between vertical blinds which lined the window. Normally I'd enjoy such a morning, but a lot was on my mind. A great number of things were planned for the day. Not all bad, but not all good either. I was feeling lazy, despite the bright mood the morning portrayed. I stared at the modern, plain, white roof that my room adorned, wondering how to start the day. I heard my roommates briskly moving through the halls of the house.

I suppose I should give a bit of background to the situation. I've got three roommates, whom are all very close and treasured friends of mine. We are all renting out a house, as we all wanted an idea of what it was like to live out of home. We all had our own reasons for wanting to move out into a new place, but the main reason; we needed something new. We needed something fresh. We all wanted to try our own hand at living out our own lives rather than being constricted to the constraints of a familial home.

My first roommate is Tommy, he's a good bloke. Started a carpentry apprenticeship working under his father the other week, he's a hard worker and trying to kickstart his life. His spare time consists of what some might consider, in an excessive amount of video games. He's enthralled with them, loves them to bits. It gives him something to escape to. Tommy has a fair build, with toned muscles. He's tall for a bloke his age, about 6'1, brown hair, and chin lightly caked in a prickly dark brown beard. His best feature? Piercing gorgeous blue eyes, whenever he looks at you it feels as though he's reading your very soul.

My second roommate is Hersh. Coincidentally, he is also a carpenter. Although, unlike Tommy, Hersh is halfway through his second year of his apprenticeship. Both roommates work for different companies. Also, unlike Tommy, he is not a single man. He has an absolutely stunning girlfriend, Roselyn. Hersh is well-built too, about the same build and height as Tommy. However, Hersh boasts flowing black hair. Although it's short, it shows off its waves as if it were the ocean. His brown eyes aren't quite as captivating as Tommy's; however they do glisten as if you were looking at the sun.

My last roommate is Roselyn, Hersh's girlfriend. Yep, pretty sure anyone can guess how this situation is complicated. Anyways, Roselyn is absolutely breathtaking. One look from her can make any man fall for her, and can make any straight woman question their sexuality. Her personality is on par with her looks, boasting tons of energy and happiness. Roselyn tries her absolute hardest to land a job. She'll nail any interview and pretty much straight up get the job. The trouble is keeping that job, it takes a while for her to learn and adapt, so keeping a job is incredibly difficult. Hersh is understanding and tries his best to support her. She's built like a Latino goddess, with an hourglass figure to die for, silky-smooth caramel skin, DD cup breasts, and wonderful brown flowing locks to match her boyfriend Hersh's.

I would take pleasure in describing myself, but I'll leave that for you to decide.

*** 5:30am ***

T'was a beautiful Saturday morning. Birds were theatrically chirping; rays of sunshine were blinding as they shone through thin slits between vertical blinds which lined the window. Normally I'd enjoy such a morning, but a lot was on my mind. A great number of things were planned for the day. Not all bad, but not all good either. I was feeling lazy, despite the bright mood the morning portrayed. I stared at the modern, plain, white roof that my room adorned, wondering how to start the day. I heard my roommates briskly moving through the halls of the house.

It was way too early for this kind of business, especially for a Saturday. Something is up, something is going on. I crawled out of the warm confines of my covers, and made my way to the kitchen to see what the fuss was about. It was 5:30am, nobody needed this kind of noise at that time. I walked in to Hersh and Tommy, dressed and set for work. It looked like they were both preparing to go to work. But no, that couldn't be right. There's no way. It's a Saturday for god's sake.

You yell out: "Oi Heresh, Tommy, what's with the racket? You'll wake every neighbour and their damn dog if you carry on like this"

Hersh quickly replied: "Sorry mate, me n' Tommy here was just getting ready to head off, bosses called. Urgent job that needs to get done today. We normally love Saturdays as much as you, but getting called in on a Saturday is a damn nightmare."

You respond: "Understood. You fellas get there n' back alright, ya hear?"

Tommy, sarcastically remarks: "Yeah, yeah. Don't get your cock bent outta shape, we'll be alright."

You respond in kind: "Only cock getting bent here is yours by the looks of things."

Tommy replies: "Haha, real funny. Let us get to work mate, we're running late for this job as is. It's 2 hours away n' we're expected to get a start at 8:00am sharp."

You reply: "Alright no worries, better get a move on before the bosses ride your asses."

Hersh remarks: "Hopefully not literally."

You quickly state: "Haha, fuckin' go already jesus, you lads best get to that job."

Tommy sarcastically explains: "Yeah yeah we're going, fuckin' hell the way you're rushing us it's like you're trying to get some more jerkoff time."

You correct: "Hey you only caught me a couple times, fuck off."

Hersh replies: "Hahahaha, alrighty we'll get outta ya hair."

You say: "Alrighty no worries, catchya."

I see my roommate's language is colourful as always. Tommy always seems to be the more playful type, Hersh has his moments but he's more of a serious bloke. Anyways, I'd best get back to bed. I'm still tired as hell from this early of a rise. I slowly drag myself back to my bed. Covers are an absolute mess, birds are still chirping painfully loud, and the damn blinds are still letting through sunlight. I'd close them, but I'm too tired. I just need a bit more sleep before I can function.

*** 10:00am ***

Finally, an actual human time to wake up. Shit, missed my jerkoff time. Too late now, I'll just have to go without. Hopefully with any luck, the old fella will be kept at bay. I'd smash out a quickie, but unfortunately Roselyn is awake now, and Hersh would kill me if anything happened between me and his girlfriend. Oh well, can only do so much. I'll just have to take a cold-ass shower, and pray for the best.

I walk into the bathroom, and low and behold I find Roselyn's black lace DD bra lying on the marble tile floor. Great, awesome start. I swiftly dispose of the garment into the laundry, before any problem's 'rise'. I must remind Roselyn to properly make sure she's done all her laundry after she's done in the bathroom one of these days.

The shower was torture, but it was a necessary evil. I could have sworn I got frostbite from that shower it was so damn cold.

*** 10:45 ***

I tried my darndest to suppress the morning wood, but sometimes, no matter what you do, it persists. And there's only one way to deal with it. I lie on my bed, flick open my favourite porno, and as I go to get the party started, I hear my door fling open.

Roselyn loudly makes herself known: "Hiiiii!"

Fuck. I forgot to lock the door. Rookie mistake in my damn rush.

You jerk up: "Fuck! Roselyn! Can you knock next time please?"

Roselyn asks, confused: "Nyaaaaa? But why? You weren't doing anything naughty were you?"

Something I forgot to mention about Roselyn. She's wayyy too infectiously friendly, loves human contact, and put simply, she's a bit of a weeb, and a huuuuuge perv. Like, worse than all three of us guys in the house somehow.

You explain: "No of course not! Why would you think that? Can't a man lay in peace on his bed on a Saturday?"

Roselyn plainly states: "Baka."

You question, having misheard: "What?"

Roselyn repeats herself: "B. A. K. A."

You inquire: "Why am I an idiot Roselyn?"

Roselyn explains plainly: "Your phone screen. Baka."

You shout: "FUCK!"

Ah shit. In my rush to make sure everything was covered; I dropped my phone on the bed. I can't believe this. I've jerked off loads of times, why am I making so many rookie mistakes? Shit I've got some bad luck for a Saturday.

You quickly fumble for a reply: "Roselyn, this isn't what it looks like"

Fuck why would you respond with that, you IDIOT.

Roselyn sarcastically questions: "Nyaaaaaaa?"

You hastily explain: "It's just my phone's glitching, hahahaha, yeah that's it. No wait, it's, uh, I opened an explicit ad by mistake."

Roselyn states: "This isn't an ad. Baka."

Ah fuck. May as well let this play out, no saving this now.

Roselyn questions: "So? This is what you're into?"

You respond, defeated: "Ahhh fuck. Yes. Please leave me be now"

Roselyn inquires, curious: "Do you... want some... help?"

You scream: "BAKA!"

You scream again, repeating: "BAKABAKABAKA!"

Roselyn states: "That's rude, nyaaaaa."

Roselyn climbs on top of you. The only thing between her, and your junk, is a thin blanket. Fortunately, not thin enough to tell you've got a rock-hard boner.

You ask: "Roselyn?"

She asks: "Nya?"

You quickly ask: "What are you doing?"

She replies: "What do you think? Baka?"

You don't have time to question anything, as you feel Roselyn start to grind on you. You can feel a distinct heat emanating from her crotch. That kind of heat is impossible to miss.

You hastily reply, a hint of desperation in your voice: "Please, if Hersh finds out, he'll give you a harsh talking to, even worse, he'll send me to an early grave! Please!"

She simply replies: "Nya?"

It's a terrifying prospect, Hersh is well-built, what will he do to you if he finds out about this? You don't want to think about it, but you come to the realization that no matter what happens from here on out, you must. Not. Tell. Hersh. Anything. Which means, anything from this point on is free game. Roselyn continues to grind on your stiff slab of meat.

You ask: "Actually, never mind. Just, can we get rid of the blanket? I feel like it'll be better for us both if we do."

She asks, confused: "You don't like this nya?"

You quickly reply: "Nonono, I love it, I think it'll just feel better if the blanket wasn't here."

She responds: "I'm teasing you baka. I'll remove the blanket when I think I need to remove it for you."

You start involuntarily humping, the need to fuck quickly flooding your mind.

You say: "Please Roselyn, let me remove it."

She says one word: "Master."

You ask, confused: "What?"

She says: "Please M. a. s. t. e. r."

You try again: "Please master, let me remove it."

She confirms: "Okay nya, remove it. Your master commands you to remove the blanket, you pathetic sub."

You remove the blanket. This is insane. Completely insane. Have I lost my mind? I'm letting Hersh's girlfriend willingly grind on my cock for fucks sake! Am I a bad roommate for letting this happen so easily? As your thoughts race through your head, your shaft pulses harder, feeling Roselyn's soft, hot folds slide all over your dick. Wait, what?

You hastily ask: "You were going commando Roselyn? You never go without wearing shorts, let alone underwear, under your skirts and dresses!"

She confirms: "Normally yes, but when you went back to sleep, Hersh turned me on before he left. Somebody's gotta help me out nya."

You give up. You're a dead man. You resign yourself to defeat, and you make out with Roselyn without a second thought.

Roselyn jerks: "Nyaaa?"

With no time to respond, your tongue dances with Roselyn's, as if it's a high school formal, or a professional performance. As you make out with Roselyn, you grind into her harder, with more desperation. You can see the look on her face when you finally pull back, she loves it. But it seems she's got more ideas.

She is turned on. Very turned on. You've heard Hersh and Roselyn through the walls a couple times, she loves to take control. She loves to be in charge. She loves to be the one in control of your orgasm.

Roselyn takes control: "Lie down, bitch"

She forcefully pushes you into the bed, you hear the springs creak from the pressure. She hovers her hot pussy over your erect cock standing straight up, as if pointing to where it wants to go. It's like it has a mind of its own.

She commands: "I want you to beg. Beg me to fuck you, you sub. Beg your master to fuck you."

You give in, not being able to stand it anymore: "I can't stand it, please, fuck me hard master! Pound me! Make me fucking cum until I can't think!"

She seems to find your response acceptable, as she lowers and her folds part around your shaft to accept it into its warm depths. You feel as though you're trapped in between heaven and hell, and you love it. At first you were scared, but you've accepted the way things are. You feel her warmth, and knowing you turn her on, turns you on more. You start to thrust, and she moans with every thrust. Fuck she's cute when you fuck her. You're hypnotized as you watch her DD's bounce every time your hips make contact.

You further speed up the pace as your cock gets even harder, and Roselyn's pussy even wetter. You can see she loves it by the look on her face, as her eyes seem glued to you, and she's trying her hardest to keep them that way, since they appear to be slowly rolling upward as you pound harder. You hear her moans intensify, and you stimulate her clit with your finger while you fuck her senseless. You see Roselyn as a pure sex goddess in your eyes, there's no other suitable description for you.

You feel her wet pussy tense up, and the rest of her body soon follows. She seems to have a confused expression on her face, as if she doesn't know what this feeling is. You pull out as you're about to ejaculate, flip Roselyn onto her back, and cum rope after heavy rope all over her as she convulses and moans. You cum over her tits, face, body, everywhere. Shortly after you're done, you black out from the intensity of your orgasm. When you wake up, you still see her convulsing a little bit, body still tense from what seems to be a new sensation for her.

You ask her: "Roselyn, are you ok?"

She looks at you with the biggest, most stupid grin you've ever seen her put on in her life, and there was a good reason for it. A really fucking good reason for it.

She huffs, as she struggles to say: "This... was my... first... orgasm... in my life... baka..."

You think you're going crazy, because you could have sworn you heard the front door open. At first, you questioned if you'd left the house unlocked, Tommy and Hersh shouldn't be back for ages. Wait. Wait wait wait. You check the time on the bedside clock in your room. 5:30pm. FUCK. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. You lost track of time with Roselyn, now you're going to pay the price.