Wounds Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe she is adapting to all of this so well. She's accepting the fact that her dad...is no longer living with her, that she's moved to a new city, a new preschool, new friends...and you. She's just accepted you as part of her new life."

Janelle paused, then asked, "Do you think this will stay with her - the incident...with Tom...that she is unable to process through the trauma and will just bury it with her, until one day, much later, it all comes out and it will continue to haunt her?"

Her voice was now full of motherly fear, "How do I know if I have not...scarred her for the rest of her life?"

"I think only time will tell." Ezra said slowly, "But the same question applies to you."

He looked at her. Janelle didn't answer, but no words needed to be said.

I'm still not over it.

The fear, the pain, the sadness - the inconsolable sadness for myself and Tom.

I'm still hiding away from it.

12