Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 01

Story Info
Sally gets revenge on her stepmother.
5.7k words
4.17
86.7k
93

Part 1 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers

Intro

Sally had been 16 when her parents divorced, right at the peak of her puberty and it had had a devastating effect on her. She felt angry and betrayed but most of that anger got aimed at her new stepmother Rose. She was the woman her father had cheated on her mother with and the woman he then married. As far as she was concerned she was the source of all evil and the source of all her pain.

Rationally she should have known that her father being quite the womaniser was just as much at fault, probably even more so. Her own mother had been the third wife of her father and now Rose was the fourth. He had cheated on every wife of his and married the woman he had cheated with, a pattern that was expected to be repeated eventually and it did when Rose became his secretary. If she should be angry at someone it should be at her dad, but being his only child and a real daddy's girl being angry at the invader was so much easier.

The fact that Rose acted quite distant and cold to her didn't help either. In retrospect it probably didn't matter all that much as she was angry at her and however she acted would have been wrong. What probably hurt most and fuelled her anger even more was the fact that her stepmother looked down on her. She had two children of her own, a son Jason who was three years older than her and a daughter Jessy who was two years older than her. Between the three of them Sally was the least pretty, she knew it and she felt it in how she was treated.

While she remained very much her daddy's girl and she could do nothing wrong in his eyes, she was often left with her stepmother and her children as her father spend a lot of time out of the house for work. Whenever they were out everyone was always way friendlier to her step siblings than they were to her and it stung enormously.

As far as looks were concerned Sally certainly hadn't hit the jack pot. She ha curly copper hair, a pale skin that burned with the slightest unprotected exposure to sunlight, freckles all over her face and torso and bright green eyes. In that regard she certainly took after her mother with the exception that her mother made it work perfectly with her petite well proportioned frame. She on the other hand took more after her father. She was quite tall for a woman standing at 5'11" and while she wasn't fat, she was rather big boned. Her slight lack of breasts that never seemed to develop to more than an A cup didn't do her figure any favours either, she was mainly bottom heavy, her weight going into her bottom thighs and belly. While she tried working out that didn't make her any skinnier, it only caused her to develop quite a lot of muscle, not that it was noticeable under her excess fat, but it did make her surprisingly strong.

Rose on the other hand was definitely a trophy wife. She stood at about 5'9", had long slender legs, long straight blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a skin that tanned easily. Despite being forty she kept in great shape with a flat stomach, luscious hips and a pair of D cup breasts. Her daughter was nearly an exact copy of her mother in younger version. She was only 5'7" tall and a little less curvy. Jason on the other hand stood at about the same height as Sally, he was lean muscular with a short dirty blond buzzcut.

Her father Robert's attraction came mainly from his money and power. He was a big heavy man, severely balding already and in his mid-sixties. The main reason he could get all these women was his huge fortune and power in the city. He knew someone in pretty much every position and had quite the long reach as well. It was a public secret that his businesses were quite shady. No one dared to cross him, while he was quite friendly that stopped the moment you hurt him or his family. He really looked out for those he cared about and all his ex-wives were left with enough resources to live a good and easy life. Afterall he had no beef with them, he just sometimes craved something new.

As time dragged on Sally's anger and frustration only grew. At school she wasn't the most popular, often getting teased about her looks. Her step siblings had moved out to college, they only returned during breaks of which the next one was the big summer break in a couple of weeks time. Despite them being gone Sally was still treated with a certain contempt when she headed out with her stepmother.

Sally was now in her senior year of high school. She had turned 18 a couple of months ago and her long boiling anger at her stepmother came to an eruption. Not because of something her stepmother did, but because she turned down by a girl at school she had tried to ask out. Ever since she had started exploring her sexuality she had discovered that she was more interested in girls than in guys. It had only made her even more of an outcast at school and more frustrated at home. No matter how much she hated her stepmother and step siblings she had to admit she wouldn't mind getting into either Rose or Jessy's panties. They were both hot, despite rose being more than twice her age.

Having never gotten a boy or girlfriend Sally had had to rely on porn to relief her sexual frustration. That moment of bless after an orgasm never failed to make her forget about her stepmother or the teasing at school at least for a bit. It were these moments of bless that soon had her hooked, hooked to the point where she spend most of her free time chasing orgasms to increasingly perverted porn. Asking that girl from her class out a few weeks before her summer break was about to start was an attempt to build out something real after all, to get a healthier view on sexuality, but the rejection had ruined that.

Her way of coping turned out to be lashing out at her stepmother. Coming home after that rejection she went straight up to her room like she did so often did, jilling herself to some hardcore lesbian domination porn as she started to plot a plan for revenge against her stepmother for all the pain she had caused her, taking her dad away from her mom. If she could get out some of her sexual frustrations at the same time it would tackle two things at once. The more she thought and masturbated to it, the more a plan started to form and the more she was starting to look forward to it. She would make that bitch of a Rose redeem herself to her whatever it took.

The Setup

Over the course of the week Sally had continued plotting her revenge. She collected everything she needed so that she was ready to set everything in motion this evening. It was Friday meaning that she had all the time in the world to extract her revenge. On Friday's her dad always spend the night at one of his nightclubs doing 'business' since he didn't want to disturb the night rest of his family those nights always ended by sleeping in one of the luxurious backrooms of those nightclubs. It was mostly early morning when he headed to bed, followed by sleeping in late and going back to another one of his businesses when he woke up. What mattered most for Sally's plan though that her father wouldn't be home until Saturday evening giving her all the time she could need.

When Sally came home from school wearing that stupid mandatory uniform from the expensive private school she attended she immediately got to work. Normally the first thing she did when arriving home was stripping out of that soft pink tartan pleated skirt, the white knee-high socks, white blouse, soft pink tartan tie, the soft pink blaze and the black flats. It was a uniform that symbolised the elegance and feminine grace of her all girl's school, all things Sally didn't have making her hate that uniform even more. God she was already looking forward to when she wouldn't have to wear those things anymore in a week's time next week being her last one.

For now changing into something more comfortable could wait though. Rose nearly always arrived within the hour of her coming home from school and that meant she needed to get the first step out of the way quickly. With a big smirk she roofied the expensive bottle of white wine, something Rose would have certainly noticed if she had come home. After all having a glass of her favourite wine was always the first thing she did when she came home from her busy social life. With her father brining in the money Rose had quit her job and spent her days doing whatever she liked.

Now that was out of the way all that was left to do for Sally was to wait for her stepmother to arrive. Following her usual routine Rose would most likely just go to the outside lounge as the weather was quite nice, and enjoy her wine there before getting their dinner ready. Sally just stayed in her uniform, actually putting on a little mascara as well for added effect later on in her plan. She never wore makeup otherwise, but for this it would be perfect. A big smile spread across her face as she heard her stepmother come home.

Impatiently Sally waited about half an hour just to be sure that the drug would take full effect. She then took a pair of pink leather cuffs she had bought during the week and headed down to the outside lounge fining her Stepmother in a very drowsy state with half a glass of wine on the table beside her. A big smirk spread across her face as she got to work.

First things first. Using her only semi-conscious stepmother's thumbprint, she unlocked her phone and installed a parental control app on it. She then shoved the phone into her Stepmother's hand, starting a recording. Taking the hand holding the phone Sally then positioned it on her stepmother's stomach so it filmed down in front of her and wouldn't fall or move too much.

Having found the right angle she proceeded by lifting the light skirt of her stepmothers flowery summer dress. Apparently she was wearing a pair of sheer nude pantyhose above a pair of white lace panties. Licking her lips Sally ripped the crotch of her stepmother's sheer nylons and moved the panties aside revealing her warm yet unaroused pussy lips underneath a neat blonde strip of pubic hair.

Smiling broadly Sally then cuffed her own hands behind her back, the clasp easy to undo herself if they didn't get locked. With her hands cuffed behind her back she got down on her knees and moved in between her stepmother's legs. She could smell her pussy and it smelled amazing. Not waiting a minute longer she had a taste, licking her stepmothers pussy gave her a thrill, she tasted as good as she smelled, but it was mainly how taboo it all was that turned her on greatly. After all she didn't imagine herself as a pleaser, no she imagined herself as the one who needed to be pleased.

This wasn't that bad either though, most of all it was necessary, even if she wouldn't have liked it what this would accomplish eventually would make this more than worth it. The thought alone made her wet and seemingly her tongue eventually managed to make her stepmother wet. A minute later the real fun started when Rose let out her first moan. Instantly Sally's smirk went over to a fake sad and distressed look while she dutifully kept eating her stepmother's pussy.

An Idea to make this even more realistic then popped in her head. With a swift motioned she undid one of the cuffs, moved her stepmothers free hand to the back of her head then relocked the cuff and carried on licking and looking distressed. She continued until her stepmother came all over her face, making her mascara run creating a thoroughly used and abused look.

Undoing her cuffs Sally quickly got out from between her drowsy' stepmothers thighs. She easily took the phone out of her hands and stopped the recording. Watching the video she was very pleased with herself. Most of it had the exact effect that she hoped for. It looked like Rose had forced poor Sally straight back from school to sexually pleasure her. Of course to make sure only that was seen Sally quickly opened the photo and video library and cut the start of the video right until her distressed look with the hand on her head started. The end she cut off until right after Rose's orgasm. With those edits made she send the video to her own phone, deleting the message off of Rose's phone and locked it with the parental control app so that the video couldn't be deleted without her approval.

Now that the biggest part of her setup was completed Sally used her stepmother's phone to make a little photoshoot. The first pick she snapped was a closeup of her own glistening wet pussy framed by the big bush of wiry copper hairs. Then a close up of her butthole was made, followed by a closeup of her soles which also looked up her skirt in the distance and finally a full body picture with her blouse unbuttoned and her tits out while she held her skirt up revealing her pussy and looking distraught. She made the picture of her pussy her stepmothers screen saver while turning the other pictures into the background for each of her phone screens before locking it all under parental control, her control.

Satisfied with her work Sally carried her stepmother upstairs to the master bedroom. She forced the still very drowsy woman to take a sleeping pill then stripped her completely naked and tucked her in bed. Looking at the beautiful body of her helpless oh so sexy stepmother turned her on greatly. God it would be so easy to take advantage of her now, but no now was not the time. No matter how big the urge was she had to be patient. She had to force herself to contain her urges as she walked out of her stepmother's room, leaving her be for the remainder of the evening and the night. On her way out of the room she couldn't keep herself from taking Rose's soiled panties as a trophy though.

Moving back downstairs Sally ordered herself a pizza since dinner with her stepmother was obviously cancelled. After it arrived she stripped completely naked, headed into the living room and started playing the video she had just made on loop while gently playing with herself and eating.

That's how she ended up spending her entire evening, when the pizza was finished she just moved the box aside and took her stepmothers panties, sniffing them to add extra life to the memory of what had happened earlier. She did have a hard time knowing that Rose was knock out and ready to take advantage off upstairs, the temptation was huge. The only thing giving her the strength not to take advantage of her was the idea of how great it would be to take advantage of her for the very first time when she was fully aware.

After working herself to multiple orgasms Sally finally decided to call it a night. Shutting off the television she went upstairs, setting her alarm really early before going to sleep. She couldn't wait till tomorrow when she would kick off the next phase of her plan. One thing was for sure though. She wanted to be awake before her stepmother got up.

The Confrontation

Normally Sally wasn't an early riser, but this morning was different. Instead of cursing her alarm she got up giddy with excitement. Throwing on nothing but her cotton bathrobe on her otherwise naked body she moved downstairs, eagerly awaiting her stepmother's arrival.

Rose was a little less eager to wake up when her alarm went off. She had a terrible headache for some reason. What had happened last night? Had she drank that much? Hell she couldn't even remember a thing about last night all that she knew was that her head hurt. Strange, she hadn't had a hangover since her last sorority party back when she was in college, and while she did indulge her love of wine, especially now that she could afford the good expensive stuff, she never drank more than two glasses an evening. Unless she went to a restaurant, but even then she never got drunk.

Something strange was going on for sure and she couldn't quite put her finger on it, in any case maybe her yoga class, the reason she set her alarm on Saturdays in the first place would do her good. With a groan she got up and went to take a shower which at least relieved some of the tension. Out of the shower she put on her grey spandex leggings with purple stripes on the sides on, she paired them with her purple sports bra with grey shoulder straps and back, a pair of white ankle socks and purple sneakers. Tying her hair into a tight high ponytail she headed downstairs to get a quick breakfast.

Arriving in the kitchen she was a bit surprised to see Sally up already, sipping a coffee at the kitchen table. On normal Saturdays Sally only got up way after she came back from her yoga. She also had a weird smirk on her face, but thinking nothing more of it Rose just went to the counter to prepare her granola yoghurt.

Before Rose could make it to the counter however Sally turned her stepmothers surprise at seeing her into complete and utter shock. Grabbing a firm hold of Rose's wrist Sally spun her around and planted a big kiss right on her stepmother's lips, forcing her tongue into her mouth without much problems as Rose was too shocked and caught off guard to anticipate. Sally's tongue tasted bitter like the coffee she drank, Rose hated coffee.

It only took Rose a second or two to process what was happening through the shock but breaking free from her stepdaughter's disgusting kiss took way longer. It lasted nearly ten seconds in the end, but for Rose that felt like an eternity.

When she finally broke free she instantly started screaming. "What the fuck is wrong with you you disgusting bitch?! You're so fucking grounded, I'm going to have a hearty phone call with your father and trust me he's going to be so fucking pissed. Oh being disturbed so early in the morning while he's probably still sleeping and hearing what you've done! You're so fucking done for. You'll be lucky if you get to leave the house at all during the summer break!" Rose screamed in anger and disgust threatening with what she could. Much to her surprise Sally didn't seem afraid in the slightest. Instead she had a huge self-satisfied smirk plastered across her face.

Totally unimpressed Sally spoke up calmly. "Oh sure, why don't you call my father, I think that's a great idea, before you do though you should see something first. I mean it's very important, because if you call him I'm sure he'll want to know all about that too." Sally said using her phone to turn on the television in the distance, playing the movie she had shot yesterday. A loud sound of moaning filled the house which only seemed to infuriated Rose even more.

"What the hell is that? Have you put on porn or something like that? This is outrageous god you're so right, your father will want to know about this this is just insane!" Rose scolded disgusted by the moans she was hearing although they sounded eerily familiar. While she didn't want to look at whatever filthy video Sally had put on, she wonder why she seemed to insist it was so important and so her curiosity getting the better of her she went out to look, her phone already at the ready to call Robert.

Seeing what was playing on the television Rose was instantly disturbed. This video looked sick, some weird lesbian porn where one woman was forcing another to eat her pussy. There was something wrong with it though. Upon further inspection she was shocked to see that the woman being forced to eat pussy was Sally, her stepdaughter. The setting looked like their outside lounge, and that hand holding her head down, god it had her wedding ring and her manicure. It was her hand! No this couldn't be, this didn't happen, this couldn't have happened, she would never do such a thing. Hell she would never even consider doing anything with another woman, let alone force her.

Sally just looked on with a smirk as she watched the red anger on her stepmother's face be replaced by pale shock as she figured out what exactly was being shown. "Naughty naughty stepmommy what did you do to your poor stepdaughter? Using and abusing her in such a deviant sexual way when she only just came home from school. What would my father say if he found out? What would the police say?" Sally whispered in her shocked stepmother's ear who kept staring at the screen.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,347 Followers
12