Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 07

Story Info
Rose goes over for her day at Bernice.
5.4k words
4.68
13.8k
8

Part 7 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,348 Followers

From the frying pan into the fire

Rose groaned awake the next morning, Sally's loud voice barking to her through the room's surround sound system. Her night had been relatively restless, the confrontation of what her life had been reduced to along with the prospect of being lend out to that horrible woman Bernice, the one she now had to call Ms. Oakley.

Getting out of bed Rose went through the same routine as she had yesterday morning. Shower, throw on a bathrobe, prepare breakfast, head back up, do her hair and makeup, pick out stockings matching the brownish tan ribbons she had used in her hair and finally heading over to Sally's room. Waiting for the clock to tick over to 7:30 Rose rushed into Sally's room, locked the collar around her neck and dove straight under the sheets.

Sally's scent trapped underneath was all overpowering, the air warm and heavy. Nevertheless Rose Wiggled between her stepdaughters sweaty thighs in the dark. It mad her skin crawl, but she had to kiss and lick Sally's pussy in time or things would get so much worse for her. Due to her inability to see she literally bumped her face into the hairy pussy. Quickly regaining her composure she stuck out her tongue and started lapping at the stinking hairy folds. It was a taste she was sadly starting to know very well a foul taste that dominated her life.

Relief washed over her as she felt Sally stir awake, the girl's thighs clamping her head in place, not allowing her to get away from her pussy, but she had made it. Then the loud alarm blared, quickly shut off by a now moaning Sally above the covers. It once again made Rose realise how tight her margins were as far as time was concerned. More concerning even was the fact that she had felt relief when Sally had clamped her head tight. The only thing she should have felt licking her stepdaughter's pussy was pure horror.

While she had done what she needed to, waking Sally up it was very clear that she wasn't going to be let go off until the girl orgasmed. Resigned to her fate Rose continued licking for all she was worth. This enclosed space underneath Sally's covers was rapidly growing warmer and thus sweatier. It was down right nasty. At this point both her face and Sally's thighs had grown slippery enough with sweat that she would probably be able to slide out despite the clamp of her thighs, but if she did then punishment would most certainly follow so Rose knew better than to stop.

Above the covers Sally was having the morning of her life. Waking up with her stepmother's tongue lapping her pussy while the woman was stuck between her legs was simply amazing. Laying back she didn't even bother to look under the cover. Having her pet provide pleasure while unseen added a layer of excitement to it all. The fact that this was how she would wake up every day from now on, apart from Sunday's was just pure heaven.

It only took Sally a few minutes to cum, imagining all the things she still wanted to do to her stepmother, the way both of their lives had changed already and the fact that School was nearly over so they would have a lot more time. Squirting quite heavily Sally sprayed Rose's face with her juices before finally releasing the grip of her thighs on the woman's face and throwing the cover off of them.

The look on Rose's face was simply priceless, soaked in her juices, her makeup ruined, the two perfect globes that was her butt. "Good morning my pet, I trust you enjoyed your breakfast? Now let's go get mine." Sally grinned as she picked up the woman's leash and got out of bed simply heading out of her room butt naked leaving her distraught stepmother to rush after her, to keep up with the tugging of the leash.

Throwing a look back to her stepmother she grinned widely. The woman looked nervous, she was gorgeous for a woman her age, her figure still perfect and her breasts also decent. It was a joy to watch the woman she had so hated completely naked and embarrassed. The ruined makeup, the pigtails and the stockings looked so very pretty on her she really looked like a slut, a slut on her leash.

Rose just cast her eyes down and blushed under her stepdaughter's gaze. Luckily Sally soon looked out front again and carried on to the kitchen where Sally simply took place at the table and released the leash. Rose knew what to do, walked to the oven and put Sally's breakfast in front of her. Without a word her stepdaughter then just opened her legs wide, looked at Rose and looked down at her own pussy.

She could see from the shock on Rose's face that she knew exactly what she meant with that gesture. It was the same like what had been expected of her yesterday, but she could see the reluctance on Rose's face. Another stern threatening look was enough to make the woman give in though. Nervously Rose moved in between her stepdaughter's legs for a second time this morning, licking away at the hairy folds once more as Sally peacefully ate her breakfast, a few moans working their way in between the chews.

Then all of a sudden Rose jumped up startled banging her head on the table above as she let out a loud squeal much to Sally's hilarity. The girl simply couldn't stop laughing at what had happened. She had moved her foot up between Rose's legs to give her some stimulation as well, but the sudden touch of her cold feet against her most private parts had startled her.

"Hahaha easy there pet, no need to panic, your kind Mistress has just decided to reward you a little for your marvellous tonguing duties. Now aren't you going to thank me for that?" Sally laughed as she continued pressing the top of her foot against her stepmother's pussy, lazily sliding it back and forth.

Groaning loudly Rose rubbed the back of her head. The cold foot against her pussy felt simply gross, but not as bad as hot sauce felt. If she wanted to avoid that punishment she would sadly have to regain her composure and thank her bitch of a stepdaughter for this. "Thank you Mistress Sally." Rose said softly feeling completely ridiculous.

"You're very welcome slut. Now that I'm giving you a little bit of pleasure it shouldn't mean that you can stop though. It's nice that you thank me, but actions speak louder than words slut so get licking again. Although I guess that's a reward in and of it's own for you isn't it my pet? You simply love eating my pussy don't you?" Sally taunted as Rose just groaned again and started licking. Just getting on with it was preferable to having to admit to all these false claims Sally made.

"Good girl." Sally mused as she carried on eating, rubbing her foot back and forth against her stepmother's pussy. The woman wasn't really responding to her touch too much, but she didn't care. She just liked the touch of Rose's pussy against her foot, making the woman put up with this highly disrespectful touch. Instead of toning things down Sally drove them up another notch. After a bit of rubbing her toe was poking at her stepmother's pussy making the woman groan louder.

This went on for a good ten minutes by the end of which Rose had been forced to let out a few moans. She was horrified about actually getting turned on by this treatment, but the unrelenting rubbing to her pussy was bound to affect her. It was a pure physical response to the continued stimulation despite how it grossed Sally out. Those feelings of disgust with herself and at the situation were the only reason it had taken so long for her to moan.

By the time Sally had finished her breakfast and came on her stepmother's face once more Rose's moans had become frequent, her arousal enough to cause a whimper when Sally moved her foot away. It made the smirk on her face grow even bigger as she picked the leash back up and headed back upstairs, Rose dutifully crawling behind her, stuck with a sopping wet pussy.

"Don't worry bitch, I might finish you off later, or maybe if you're one lucky girl Ms. Oakley will do so for you. In any case if you want either of us to let you cum you better keep on behaving perfectly." Sally spoke without even looking behind her to address her stepmother. She didn't want to cum on either of these women's hands, certainly not at their feet, but like with everything lately that choice would be out of her hands.

She would be stuck between not wanting to be well behaved just because it was horrible and she really didn't want that kind of 'reward' and needing to be well behaved to avoid getting punished. Avoiding punishment was her highest priority, especially after a taste of what punishment was like. She was just scared what being well behaved would mean. So far this morning it had meant nothing but disgust. Ever since waking Sally up she had spend her morning crawling or with her face pressed against Sally's stinking pussy. After how Bernice had ranted about all her fantasies she really didn't look forward to being lend out to her either. Hell she couldn't even make up her mind about who was worse. They were both terrible options.

Up in Sally's room Rose was expected to help her get dressed once more. Just like yesterday she had been allowed to put on fresh lipstick with which she was told to decorate Sally's underwear just like she had yesterday. Covering up Sally's underwear with her uniform Rose was relieved on one hand, while being nervous on the other. It would mean Sally would nearly have to go, but also that Bernice could be here any moment.

They were just on their way to the front door to Sally's shoes when the fateful moment came where the bell rung, a bell that was certainly there to announce the arrival of Ms. Oakley. Rose involuntarily shuddered while Sally's grin broadened. "Hear that slut? I think your bitchsitter is here." Sally said cheerfully as she slid her feet in her shoes and headed to the door, tugging her reluctant stepmother along.

When Sally started opening the door. A surge of panic coursed through Rose. While they thought it would be Bernice at the door yesterday taught her one thing and that was that you could never be certain. What if it was a courier? Maybe another neighbour? Someone who would bring her secret out and doom her.

It turned out just to be Bernice after all, the old woman stood in front of them with a big smirk, wearing the same clothes she had worn yesterday. She only threw a short glance down to Rose, but then ignored her and looked at Sally. "Good morning Sally, ready for school I see? How are you doing today?" She asked striking up a casual conversation to make Rose feel really ignored.

While Rose didn't mind being ignored all that much, hell she much rather be ignored by these two as whenever they paid attention to her it was to give tasks or otherwise humiliate her. Then again she couldn't sink much lower, naked, smelling like pussy, ruined makeup on a leash on all fours. Last week she was still a well-respected trophy wife now she didn't even have much self-respect left.

"I'm doing great Bernice, and I hope the same for you. Now since I nearly have to go there are just a few small things I still want to say. The bitch has been good this morning so if you want and if you think she deserves it she is allowed to orgasm. I know she looks terrible right now, but you can take her upstairs and she'll be more than happy to make herself presentable for you again. If you have special requests or want to see her outfit changed don't mind me. Also just to make sure once more. I don't want to see any marks at all." Sally explained as Rose's blush grew brighter. Sally really was handing her over like some kind of pet.

Apparently Rose's silent kneeling despite being ignored wasn't all that appreciated though. It earned her a poke in the ribs from the side of Sally's foot. "Aren't you going to greet your petsitter slut?" Sally sternly asked pretty much telling Rose that she'd better do it or she would regret it. What the hell was she even supposed to do? Kiss Bernice's feet like yesterday? The thought alone made her skin crawl.

Nevertheless that's exactly what she did knowing no better and wanting to avoid punishment. Totally embarrassed under the watchful eye of both women who suddenly did look down on her Rose crawled forward. She planted a quick peck on the two toes of Bernice's heels then looked up and said. "Good morning Ms. Oakley." It made both Sally and Bernice laugh which in turn caused Rose to shudder.

"Much better, now I really need to get going. Have fun with her Bernice and if you could send the occasional pic I would very much appreciate it. We're still on for tonight right? I mean me coming over to your place so I can check out that playroom you told me about yesterday?" Sally said as she handed the leash over to Bernice and started heading out of the house.

"Oh absolutely, enjoy your day at school, I will be expecting you later." Bernice said very happy to take Rose's leash? While discovering this secret had been amazing actually having a day to play with her neighbourhood crush would be amazing. She had been looking forward to this very moment all night. Two brand new playthings for her to play with. This was going to be memorable.

As Sally left, pulling the door shut behind her Bernice's smile instantly grew even bigger. Here she was with alone in the hall with the prettiest trophy wife in the neighbourhood on a leash at her feet. "Here we are, let's get you cleaned up shall we? I have been looking forward to this so much and I have even prepared my own slut especially for today. It wouldn't be nice to then arrive looking and smelling like you do now would it?" Bernice asked.

"Now lead the way to the bedroom and tell me where I can find all those nice things I caught you buying yesterday." Bernice ordered. Rose just looked up in disbelief. With lead she didn't mean lead on this leash did she? A quick poke with in her ribs told her that was exactly what Bernice meant, a poke and a look that told her to get going.

Inwardly Rose groaned, but she did lead the way as asked, crawling through her own home held on a leash by that horrible woman Bernice. It was horribly embarrassing, but she had no other options. Bernice had proven she could manhandle her and one word from her to Sally could literally ruin her life.

While Rose crawled Bernice happily followed behind, the view was great, the way Rose's butt wiggled as she crawled was just precious, and the surprisingly wet looking pussy between those legs looked so inviting. Oh this was already so much better than she had hoped. It was always kind of dangerous to get disappointed when you had high expectations, but Rose certainly delivered on all expectations.

Once into the master bedroom, the door to the master bathroom in sight Bernice spoke up again. "Alright slut, you can go and take a shower, I've already spotted your naughty clothes collection. Just give me a shout when you're out of the shower so I can give follow up instructions, oh and don't take too long. I want to get the most out of this day, if I suspect you are staying in there longer than necessary you'll be sorry." Bernice said letting go of the leash and heading over to the bag of stockings and ribbons.

Rose was all too happy to finally move away from this awful woman, to finally have some time for herself again however short-lived it would be. Between Sally, Bernice and later her husband coming home It was probably one of the rare moments Rose would have for herself. Leaving for the shower also brought a fair share of mixed feelings. While she was happy to have this alone time she felt terrible knowing that a woman with a reputation like Bernice was now alone in her very bedroom.

Trying not to think about it Rose had her shower. Meanwhile Bernice had quickly selected the stockings and matching ribbons she wanted Rose to wear. She had already planned for this meaning she still had some time to rummage around in Rose's nightstand and wardrobe. Everything except for this bag filled with stockings in all colours told her that Rose was a very boring woman. Hell she didn't even a single sextoy she could find and her underwear apart from a few racy sets was pretty dull as well.

It didn't really matter though with all the deviant ideas Bernice had being boring and dull wouldn't be an option and it looked like Sally had turned that tide as well. In fact it was even better knowing that she had a woman who wasn't like this to play with. The shame Bernice loved so much would be way more prevalent.

Soon after her little investigation Rose called out that she was ready. Not a moment too soon in Bernice's eyes. If there had actually been something interesting she would have wanted a little more snooping time, but right now she couldn't wait to get started on the real fun. Heading into the bathroom Bernice smiled seeing the once again clean Rose, without makeup this time.

"Ah you're looking and smelling so much better already slut. Now here is what I want you to put on. You can do your makeup in matching tones. Oh and be quick about it." Bernice smirked as she handed Rose a pair of powder pink stockings and matching ribbons. It was all she handed the woman, nothing near an outfit that would actually cover up something.

Rose just groaned softly she had picked out a pair of neutral coloured stockings this morning because in her eyes they were a little more dignified, but not event that luxury was permitted. Pressured by Bernice's stern look however Rose quickly started on her makeup. She went heavy like ordered by Sally, but this time she only used tones of pink for her blush eyeshadow and lips. It made her look ridiculous, like some kind of Barbie. More like a perverted Barbie sexdoll though as she added the stockings and pigtails as only clothing apart from the collar however.

"Look at you, you look perfect, well as my perfect nasty slut that is. Now let's get going so we can start playing shall we?" Bernice grinned walking up to Rose and grabbing her leash. All the woman could do was groan as she got a stern look downwards, telling her to get on her knees again. Resigned to her fate Rose just did, crawling back downstairs behind Bernice who eagerly tugged on her leash.

As the neared the front door Rose was getting anxious though. Bernice didn't plan to take her out like this now did she? Sure they were shielded from both the street and the neighbours by hedges still what if someone would see them? She had to do something about this, but what? How could she get out of this plight without angering Bernice? A slightly pressing suggestion might do the trick or so she hoped as she spoke up. "Uhm Ms. Oakley, my coats are in that closet over there." Rose said as they passed the closet in the hall.

"That's good to know slut now let's get going. You won't need a coat where we are going, it's going to be hot. Well at least I think so and we wouldn't want to cover up your pretty outfit now would we?" Bernice announced with a huge smirk. She knew exactly what Rose had been meaning to say, but silly ideas like those were made to be crushed.

Tugging on Bernice opened the front door and tugged Rose out of the house, closing the door behind the as good as naked nervous woman. The way she looked around terrified was just precious and oh so sexy. The distance to Bernice's SUV was short yet Rose never felt at ease despite knowing that no one should see her here.

Walking to the passenger's side door Bernice opened it up for her toy for the day and Rose was all too happy to get in. She wasn't looking forward to spending her day at Bernice, but the car at least provided a little extra cover already.

Moments later Bernice walked over to the driver's side and got in herself throwing a big smirk at the nervous woman next to her. Shocking Rose even more Bernice hiked up her skirt revealing her big white satin granny panties underneath a matching girdle holding up her glossy tan stockings. Bernice's underwear, was one thing she really didn't want to see, but then again she would probably see way worse during her day there.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,348 Followers
12