Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 09

Story Info
Bernice tests both sluts.
5.9k words
4.54
12k
9

Part 9 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers

A slut contest

For what seemed like an eternity Rose kept on sucking licking and kissing Bernice's sweaty foot in it's well worn nylons all while continuing to hump this other girl's leg. Slowly but surely the taste and smell of Bernice's feet was becoming better. Rose couldn't quite tell whether that was because she was getting used to it, or just because she had by now licked and sucked so much sweat from them that there just wasn't much left to smell or taste.

What she did know for sure though was that if all of this didn't stop soon then she wouldn't be able to keep herself from cumming. The wet spot she had made on Madison's thigh had grown a lot by now. Her moans were frequent and completely unforce, in fact she couldn't even force herself to stop them anymore. Rose was terribly ashamed of how turned on she had gotten in this horrid perverted situation and she didn't know if she would ever be able to look at herself in the mirror ever again if she ended up cumming this way.

Much to her relief it didn't come to that, instead Bernice pulled her feet off of the girl's hands and set them back on the ground. Her own arousal had grown to the point where she could really use some relief and with two such gorgeous sluts at her disposal she wasn't about to use her hand. "Alright sluts, that's enough for now. You can stop humping." She said watching on with a smirk as both women sighed in relief, finally able to relax their tired arms which had been supporting her legs all this time. Even better was the look of disappointment that flashed on Rose's face for a moment as she stopped humping.

While Rose was insanely glad that she could stop the humping and avoid her pending orgasm, she had gotten so very turned on that it was hard to force herself to stop. She wanted to, but her pussy was begging her for more. Unlike her Madison in front of her didn't hide how much she wanted to continue, the girl was squirming a little on her leg to get at least some stimulation.

Leaning forward Bernice proceeded to remove the nipple clamps from both nipples making the girls wince in pain the moment the pressure released and blood came rushing back to them. It made Bernice laugh the way both women's hands went up to their sore nipples, but quickly back to their sides as they were obviously to sensitive and sore to touch. The best thing about nipple clamps was that them being gone was always the worst part. Something both women at her feet now knew as well.

"There there girls, you can stop whining now. In fact I insist you do as I have a game for the both of you and I want you to listen carefully while I explain. While I am sure it's nothing compared to how stimulating the privilege of worshipping my feet must have been to the two of you, I have grown quite aroused myself and one of you will have the privilege of helping me take care of that arousal by licking my superior pussy." Bernice said as a look of horror crossed Rose's flustered face.

A privilege? Bernice was clearly sick if she thought anyone wanted to get her tongue anywhere near there. The only reason any of this had happened was because she had no other viable option. One thing was for sure it was a privilege she would very much like to give over to this girl she only knew as slut two. At least that's what she thought until she heard the rest of what Bernice had to say.

"I know that you are both eager to receive that honour, but I only have one pussy for you two to worship. With that in mind I propose a contest. Putting the pleasure of your superiors above your own is an important quality for a good slut. I know how hard that is with all the excitement of being allowed to worship my feet just now and so I won't blame you if you fail and cum, over your excitement and the exciting prospect of worshipping my pussy." Bernice carried on.

"The contest is simple. The both of you will lick each other's pussy in a 69 position and the one to hold of on her orgasm the longest, the one who shows she can putt her Mistress's pleasure above her own the best will get the privilege of licking my pussy. In short the first to cum is the loser." That was easy enough Rose thought she was close enough to an orgasm to be able to cum and avoid the horrid fate of worshipping Bernice's pussy which she still remembered from the car ride here smelled horrid. Definitely not something she wanted to taste. She knew her fellow slut must be close as well though so she would have to try and do a bad job of licking her pussy. It was a plan that quickly changed with Bernice's next words though.

"Of course it would be cruel not to let the loser take part in the fun now wouldn't it? I do have two holes to worship after all. One might be a little harder to stimulate, but I know from experience that it feels great as well. Combined with the stimulation of my pussy at the same time I'm sure it will feel like heaven. A way for the loser to redeem herself and to help her fellow slut please Mistress. Doesn't that sound wonderful?" Bernice asked with a cruel smile as Rose could instantly imagine which hole she was referring to. Suddenly her whole perspective on the situation changed. She had to win this contest, as horrid as the thought of licking Bernice's pussy was it was nothing compared to licking her butthole. How could she be into something so gross?

Bernice just smiled down on both of her horrified sluts. This contest was perfect, she imagined that Rose would want to win no matter what and that Madison after yesterday's powerful orgasm, realising how she got off would want to lose. Both women had a goal that was perfectly symbiotic with the other but thanks to Madison's hang-ups and the very specific conditions she needed to cum neither of them would be able achieve their desired goal. They would both lose in their own way no matter what would happen. Bernice would get what she always wanted a great orgasm, and that haughty yet gorgeous trophy wife not only literally kissing her ass but licking it as well.

"May the best slut win, although the both of you are winners no matter what isn't that right? You both get to worship me one way or another after all. Slut one you get to lay on your back and slut two you get to be on top of her your legs on either side of her face your face between her legs go!" Bernice instructed as she herself leaned back on the couch.

With a sinking feeling Madison got down on her back, but she was pushed in position by Rose who didn't want to waste any time whatsoever. She needed to make this girl cum as fast as possible, she needed to avoid Bernice's ass at all costs. It was all the motivation she needed to overcome her reluctance of engaging in such a sexual act with this girl young enough to be her daughter. Wasting no time she pressed her lips against the girl's already sopping wet pussy and started licking for all she was worth.

It might be mean of her to do this, to doom this girl, but she couldn't forgive herself is she lost. While going full force at this girl's pussy she made sure to keep her own hips a bit higher up making them harder to reach for the girl underneath her in the hope that it would buy her enough time to make this girl cum before she did. It shouldn't be too hard right? From what she had been able to tell this girl had been on edge for what seemed like ages, a little push was all she would need to tip over it right? Even with Rose's inexperienced tongue.

Underneath her Madison was moaning loudly. God she was so very turned on herself and while she could tell that this woman she knew as slut two was quite new to eating pussy, her very eager tongue felt amazing. She herself in the meantime had a hard time even reaching Rose's pussy, something she was rather grateful for. It provided her with the perfect excuse to only lightly lick her pussy with the very tip of her tongue, using as little effort as she felt she could get away with. She knew it was pretty much impossible for her to lose this, but as gross as the prospect of licking her new owner's ass was she desperately needed such a mind blowing orgasm once again, she was horny beyond thinking about anything else after all that humping she had gotten up to.

Seeing both of her sluts try their hardest to achieve their own goal in a subtle way pleased Bernice, she could easily see that Rose was cheating and she could easily see that Madison was holding back. Knowing that it wouldn't help them one bit however made this whole show and desperate attempt such a treat to watch. She loved how she had gotten Rose so far as to eat pussy for all she was worth without hesitation, obviously trying to avoid having to eat her ass. Especially knowing that's where her tongue would be going next.

The show was just too good not to gather some video's and pictures of it all of which she instantly sent to Sally who's need to get her own pussy eaten was growing with every new pic and video. God she was looking forward to using her stepmother for her own sexual pleasure after school, pleasure she needed more and more urgently. Bernice was definitely putting the bitch to work which was exactly what she deserved as far as Sally was concerned.

Now that she had snapped enough pictures and video all that was left to do was wait on Rose to lose. The whole show only helped her get worked up even more. While she waited Bernice decided she might as well get herself comfortable which was exactly what she did as she propped her feet up on Rose's back, using the in a 69 engaged sluts as her personal foot rest.

Rose groaned feeling Bernice's warm nylon feet on her back, another sign of complete disrespect. It was nothing compared to having to lick the woman's butthole however. She couldn't let herself get distracted by it. Especially not with how she was slowly but surely growing closer and closer to an orgasm. The girl beneath her could barely reach and stimulate her pussy as was her plan. It was the only reason she hadn't came just yet, but the closer she grew to her own orgasm the more desperate she grew.

This girl's pussy tasted somewhat tangy and sweet, a lot subtler and better than Sally's did or Bernice she imagined after having smelled it. With how wet this girl was it was a surprise to Rose that she hadn't managed to make her cum just yet. Was she really this bad at eating pussy? By the way Sally had seemed to enjoy her tongue action that couldn't be it right? No matter how hard she tried the girl simply didn't cum. It must be because she was very good at controlling her orgasms. That was the only explanation Rose could come up with as she was sure she wanted to avoid licking Bernice's ass as well.

In the end what seemed like an eternity to Rose but in reality was more like ten minutes. Ten minutes of eating pussy for all she was worth to avoid the loser's fate in Bernice's bizarre challenge it was she who ended up cumming. Despite her efforts and even cheating she was still the one to cum first and that with a miserable whimper mixed in with her loud moans.

The moment she had felt her orgasm approach she had lifted her butt in the air, moving her pussy out of reach of further touch, but it was no use. She had been pushed just over the edge and there was no stopping it now, not anymore. Without further stimulation her orgasm faded quickly into something more frustrating than satisfying, a ruined orgasm but an orgasm nonetheless.

Smirking broadly Bernice got her feet off of Rose's back and back on the ground. "Looks like we have a winner. At least one slut knows how to put her Mistress's pleasure before her own and while I don't want to take away from slut one's victory it seemed an awful lot like you wanted to lose slut two. I mean slut one clearly was the most aroused after your little foot worshipping session. It looked like she needed the smallest little push to be made to cum and yet you seemed to have failed to make that happen for ten minutes straight. To be honest that's quite impressive. For it to be kept up ten minutes at the point slut one was at you must have really wanted to get that tongue of yours up my shitter." Bernice grinned using the most unflattering language she could. She loved what had just happened, how Rose had even denied herself a decent orgasm, it was more perfect than she could have hoped for and she loved taunting the woman with her skewed logic.

Complete horrified shock was the only look Rose could manage. Her face was still dripping with this other girl's juices. She had tried her damn hardest and this was Bernice's conclusion. She couldn't believe the woman was serious about her having to get her tongue anywhere near her butthole let alone think this was what she wanted. She simply had to clarify this. She couldn't let anyone think that she was actually enjoying any of this. Much less that she wanted something so depraved.

"Excuse me Miss Oakley, but I assure you that isn't true, I tried my best to win your contest I really did. I didn't want to be the one licking your ass at all." Rose said keeping her eyes cast down, trying her damn best to remain respectful, to not anger this woman who held so much control over her. After all she had put her through in this short time however it was insanely hard to keep her temper in check.

"What exactly are you saying slut two? Are you ungrateful for the privilege of licking my ass? Is there something wrong with my ass? Are you insulting me? If I were you I would tread very carefully. I can think of a few punishments myself and I'm sure Sally will love to hear about this. So what is it going to be? Are you really insulting me, or are you just trying to hide your secret desires? In that last case I want a clear apology as well as you admitting you lost just to get your tongue up my ass." Bernice spoke firmly in a tone that shook Rose to her core.

Bernice had the haughty trophy wife exactly where she wanted, with what was on the line she doubted Rose would dare stand up to her. She would have to confess and in doing so she would make Bernice's faulty conclusions a reality. The woman might not realise it, but admitting to such a thing would have it's impact. In either case it was something she could taunt the woman even further with.

A long silence followed as Rose didn't know how to react. She couldn't admit to something so horrid and untrue now could she? At the same time she couldn't face a punishment whatever form it would take, the word punishment instantly gave her flashbacks to that encounter with the hot sauce. Just thinking back to it Rose could already feel her pussy burn. Then there was still the threat of Sally finding out. The consequences that could have were disastrous. In the best case she would just be punished twice.

Just like Bernice had predicted she ended up giving in to her demands. "I'm sorry if it felt as an insult Miss Oakley. I was just insecure about admitting that I wanted to lick your amazing ass. I didn't want you to know that I cheated just to get to do this out of fear that you would be mad and deny me the privilege." Rose grovelled hoping it would satisfy that bitch of a Bernice to avoid punishment. She had kept her head down all this time, but when she looked up near the end she was horrified. Bernice's phone was pointed right at her. This bitch had recorded everything.

"There we go slut two, doesn't admitting it feel so much better? I should punish you for cheating you know, but I feel for you so I won't take this privilege away from you. You can still lick my ass. If you had just said so from the start though that tongue of yours could have been up my shitter already. In any case I'm sure your Mistress will be pleased to see just how much you love giving a good rimjob." Bernice said with a smirk sending this latest video Sally's way as well.

Rose just kept looking at her in absolute horror. There was no way out of this, in fact it was even worse now. Like Bernice had said Sally would be very pleased to hear about this meaning that she would find herself with her tongue up her stepdaughter's ass frequently going forward. This couldn't be happening and yet it was, she felt so powerless not being able to stop any of it.

With a big self-satisfied smile Bernice got up from the couch. In no time at all she had unzipped and dropped her skirt to the floor. Rose's horror just grew looking upon this heavy woman old enough to be her mother, and at her age that was saying a lot, in nothing but her sturdy white satin garter belt her shiny tan stockings and her obviously soaked white satin granny panties. She felt sick knowing that she would soon get acquittanced with this woman's backside rather well.

Following the skirt Bernice then dropped her panties revealing her shimmering wet greying hairy pubic area. Her bush was so thick that it was hard to really see her pussy, but she could smell it very well even with her face coated in this other girl's juices. Seeing Rose's horrified look Bernice commented. "I see you like what you're seeing slut two, if you're a good slut I might even let you take my panties so you can still worship me when you are back at home."

"In any case I know that's not what you really want right now is it? You really want to get that tongue of yours as deep up my butthole as you possibly can don't you? Well I have one tasty ass coming right up. Just relax lay back and put your head right here." Bernice said with a broad smile patting the surface of the couch right behind her, indicating where she wanted Rose's head. It didn't take the horrified woman much to figure out what this bitch was planning to do to her.

Taking as much time as she felt she could get away with without angering Bernice too much Rose slowly got into place, sitting down on the floor, her body stretched out while her head leaned back on the seating of the couch. Unlike her Bernice didn't waste a moment. Without hesitation the woman stepped over her, giving the woman a good and terrifying view up her backside. Her huge fat ass was perfectly framed by the garter straps, the bottom of her garter belt and the tops of her shiny full fashioned tan stockings. A big square of bare skin that would soon be coming down on Rose's face.

Things only got worse when Bernice proceeded to pull her cheeks apart, opening up her butt crack right before Rose's eyes. The dark puckered hole she would soon have to lick sat in the middle, surrounded by a couple of hairs. It looked absolutely disgusting. Disgusting enough to overpower Rose's fear of punishment as right now she wanted nothing more than to get as far away from that hole as possible. She was just starting to attempt to get back up from her awkward position on the couch, but it was too late. Bernice's ass came down rapidly and before she could get a real move on Bernice's hole made contact with her lips which in a split second got followed by the rest of the woman's weight, pressing her head down hard into the couch cushion. There was no way in which Rose would get her head away from Bernice's butt without the woman allowing her to.

Sighing satisfied Bernice released her spread cheeks who under the law of gravity moved back down in place as far as they could, resting against the sides of Rose's face, her head completely swallowed by Bernice's butt crack. With a soft moan Bernice wiggled side to side a little, really settling into place, her wrinkled hole rubbing over Rose's lips as the woman whimpered in disgust.

Her nose and eyes were the only things left to barely stick out the back of Bernice's fat butt. There was not much more she could see than the huge fleshy curve of Bernice's back side though and while her nose was just free enough to breath it was just another horror. Every breath she took reeked of Bernice's sweaty butt crack. A nasty mix of sweat, musk and something she didn't even dare think off. She was completely stuck, the rest of her naked body laying vulnerable between Bernice's spread legs.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers
12