Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 24

Story Info
Transforming Jason.
5.1k words
4.48
10.5k
6

Part 24 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers

Transforming Jason

By the time Bernice and Sally arrived back at the salon the place was weirdly empty to the point where they worried Suzan might have run off with Madison. Those worries quickly vanished though as Angel appeared from the back with a fast paced mince and a polite smile, her face glistening like she had just been eating pussy. "Mistress Suzan has told me to inform you that Jason has arrived and she has taken the liberty to move him into the back already and to ask if you could please join us there?" The sissy salon employee asked with a bad lisp.

"Oh, he has arrived already? Excellent! Looks like our timing was just perfect then." Sally enthusiastically chimed. As she and Bernice eagerly followed Angel to the back room where they found Jason, fully clothed and unconscious on the table while Suzan was sitting on a chair right on Madison's face, her legs still spread from where Angel had been eating her out. She had spent pretty much the entire time the women were gone with Angel licking her pussy and Madison licking her ass, fascinated by how it seemed to be Madison's soft spot. She had loved the double attention and had never had such a skill and enthusiastic rim job as the one Madison gave her.

Madison hadn't liked being under Suzan's ass one bit, it was worse than Bernice's or Sally's ass. Then again every ass was way worse than her Mistress's ass. They did nothing for her but disgust her even if she had grown slightly used to it with just how much time she spent eating ass. She only longed to eat her Mistress ass, not because it was any more pleasant, but because it was the only way she got to cum, and the orgasms were always amazing. Eating Suzan's ass on the other hand had only made her already intense arousal that much worse, but she had still done it with the same passion as she ate her Mistress's ass with in the hope to get to have one of Bernice's farts as a reward. A reward that seemed all the more likely as Suzan paid Bernice a compliment. "Damn Bernice, you really got one great ass licker here, she has been amazing. I almost don't want to get off."

"Good, I'm glad to hear she has been behaving and trust me, I do know that feeling very well. Good sluts deserve rewards and I can't wait to show you how she gets rewarded, I only need to wait until it's ready. Then again, I imagine it will take some time to get Jason ready so a small wait shouldn't be too much of a problem." Bernice laughed as Madison was deeply ashamed, having felt a jolt of intense excitement at the prospect of getting to suck up one of Bernice's farts in the near future. No matter how much she craved her orgasms, the shame of how badly she needed Bernice's farts because of it didn't really get better.

"Excellent, then lets get started shall we. With your ideas for this guy here we'll have a lot more work to do than we did for the previous one. Would any of you like the honours of stripping him or should I take care of it this time?" Suzan asked with a bright smile as she finally got up off of Madison's face, the girl's tongue leaving her ass with a loud pop as Madison's face looked a bit red from the pressure, and sweaty from the sheer warmth.

She was barely given a moment to catch her breath as Bernice rolled up her skirt, pulled down her panties and sat on her face instead. It instantly got a moan of pleasure and anticipation out of Madison as she quickly wiggled her tongue up her Mistress's ass. It was as gross as licking Suzan's ass, but at least an orgasm was just a fart away right now which made her that much more excited, further fuelled by the fact that everyone had a good laugh at her for her moan. "Such a nasty butt slut. In any case Suzan, please do the honours, Jason in his current state doesn't interest me at all." Bernice spoke as Sally who had by now found his phone and busied herself with crafting an excuse simply gave an affirmative nod. She went for the early vacation excuse as it seemed the most plausible going through Jason's phone history.

"As you wish, it will be my pleasure." Suzan grinned as she turned towards the athletic guy on her table. Like Jessy he was a little less groomed than his usual self, a slight stubble was present on his face and his usually always sharp short buzz cut had gained some length. It had grown quickly over a finals period where he didn't have the time to go to the barber like he usually did. It didn't matter much to Suzan though, if anything it only made her job easier.

Wasting no time Suzan took a big pair of scissors and started cutting her way through Jason's comfortable travel wear, cutting it all to shreds. Not that it mattered much as a whole new outfit was waiting for him. Her job here was to get him ready so that his look would match the outfit they had decided on for him, oh she loved her job so much and working on this handsome athlete would be a real delight.

Just like with Jessy she started working with electrolysis machine first, licking her lips as she figured the effects would be a lot more devastating for Jason than they were for Jessy. Jessy wax everywhere anyways, the only real damage was to her pubic bush, but even having that shaven wasn't so out of the ordinary. Jason on the other hand had a lot more body hair and he seemed to wear it proudly, not that Suzan cared one bit. Going forward he would be permanently smooth, and while his smooth legs, beardless face and hairless chest would probably face some ridicule from his buddies, that hardly mattered as he wasn't going to see his buddies for a long time if ever if Sally and Bernice had a say in it.

Perhaps the most damaging thing Suzan did to his appearance was taking the more refined electrolysis pen to shape his eyebrows into two neat thin high arches, a change to his face that would always give him an effeminate appearance no matter what he did. After the eyebrows she turned towards his pubic patch which just like his sister's she shaped into a neat heart. "For him you ladies wanted an S right?" Suzan asked as she hovered over the centre of the heart.

"Yes, an S, for Sally's Sissy. He always laughed that I looked ridiculous in my hated pink school uniform. I can't wait for him to become the sissy that looks like he belongs in said uniform, it will serve him right. Oh his big tough ego is going to suffer so much." Sally chimed, licking her lips in delighted anticipation. Even Bernice was intrigued to see the results. She wasn't into men, but after seeing Angel she was more convinced than ever that she could really be into sissies. For her Jason had just been part of the deal and to help Sally, but if this worked well she would really have a second fun new toy to play with.

"As you wish." Suzan said as she carefully zapped an S in the middle of the heart shaped pubes, an S that would always remain completely smooth. Just like his sister Jason would only really have the option to show these newly shaped pubes or shave them off entirely. It was the only hair that would ever grow on his body again.

She wasn't done with his crotch area just yet though. With a quick hand signal she had Angel fetch a bag of ice which her sissy assistant promptly minced out to do. When she returned Suzan delighted in pressing it right to Jason's cock. He had a decent cock, just short of eight inches, but he was a grower not a shower making him rather modest when soft. Something that was only made so much worse as Suzan applied the ice for a good long time until she was certain he wouldn't shrink any further, leaving him with a cock that would definitely cause some giggles if it was seen in this state.

Of course it would be back to normal when warmed back up, and back to impressive when hard, but it wouldn't get that chance again as she quickly fitted him with the smallest hot pink metal cage she could get on it. It was tight even now so it would probably cause some discomfort, not that she care about that at all. She quite liked the idea of getting a dick in an uncomfortably tight spot. Besides the cage was small enough to look really cute. The ring that sat behind his balls to keep the contraption in place was a bit thicker than the usual ones which was inevitable as it had a double function as a small shock collar around his cock. Everything was locked shut with a silver coloured heart shaped padlock that had the letters Jasmine written in the front and Sally's Sissy in the back, much like the tag on Jessy's collar.

Finishing things up in the back room Suzan applied a deep copper coloured paste to his pubes and eyebrows before turning her attention back to the ladies. "Would one of you please help me get him to one of the styling chairs? We're done here." She spoke with a bright smile as Sally instantly rose to the occasion. She was already loving what had been done to her stepbrother so far and she couldn't wait to shock his cock and balls. It would have to wait though as out like he was he wouldn't feel a thing. The fact that he was already screwed big time with the electrolysis brought her all the joy she needed right now.

In no time at all they had him seated in one of the chairs for his main makeover. He was going to be a lot more work than Jessy was so she couldn't afford to waste any time as she instantly rolled the chair to one of the washing stations and started thoroughly washing his somewhat unkept out grown hair before applying the same deep copper coloured paste she had added to his pubes all through out his hair, not leaving a single strand untouched. "Angel, get your ass over here with the manicure and pedicure sets." Suzan shouted as she rolled the chair to the middle of the salon where they would have the place to work.

By now Bernice had moved from the back room as well, having made herself comfortable on Madison's face yet again, a fart still hadn't came, but she was certain it would come eventually. She didn't really mind waiting with Madison's tongue giving her butthole constant attention. Besides, she didn't want to miss the show either as Angel rolled a cart with all kinds of nail polishes on it out.

Like a well oiled machine Angel and Suzan got to work on Jason's nails. While Angel took care of his toes, down on her knees, her Mistress Suzan did the same for his finger nails. It took some time, but eventually Jason sported inch long finger nails, shaped in neat looking ovals and painted a glossy hot pink colour. They instantly made his hands look a lot more delicate, as did the matching paint on his toes.

It had taken enough time for the paste in his hair to do it's work, but just as Suzan was about to roll his chair back to the washing station to rinse it out, Bernice grabbed everyone's attention. "Oh Suzan if you have a moment to watch, I'm ready to give my slut here her reward." Bernice spoke with a wide grin. The mention of reward forced an extra loud muffled moan out of the over aroused Madison who was still dutifully eating her ass, now with renewed vigour.

"Of course I have a moment Bernice, I wouldn't want to miss this one, for that I can always make a moment. I'm really curious to how that ass addicted degenerate slut of yours gets rewarded." Suzan smirked as much to everyone's joy the intense shame brought another muffled moan out of Madison. It was so much more embarrassing because she knew it was completely true, she was a degenerate and her reward would only hammer that forth even more. Then again, there wasn't nothing she wanted more right now and it was worth all the shame and nastiness for sure.

"Great! Well go ahead and start masturbating slut, you wouldn't want to miss your window. Although I guess with how badly you are leaking you only need a touch to get there, but still you have an audience, put on a show!" Bernice commanded as Madison started furiously rubbing her pussy. She was moaning loudly, instantly on edge, but unable to get over it. It was kind of confusing for Suzan to see, she could see how close the girl was, but somehow not getting over the edge despite the ferocious rubbing.

Bernice made a point out of holding herself back for a minute or two. She wanted Suzan to see that it wasn't Madison's touching that would get her over the edge, but what came next. When the sight as gorgeous as it was became a little long winded she finally ripped her fart, it was very loud and while neither Suzan nor Angel could tell if it really smelled, they found it both gross, yet much to her surprise Madison's body stated shaking and she came with the most powerful orgasm they had ever witnessed, squirting and letting out a muffled scream as her mistress farted in her mouth while she had her tongue stuffed up her ass.

Both new on lookers were simply stunned, but where Angel looked completely horrified Suzan soon started laughing and clapping. "Oh my fucking god, she came from that? That's so gross, but I love it. God I can only imagine how powerful that must make you feel, that's just fucking precious. Now I regret that I didn't fart in her mouth while the two of you were gone." Suzan laughed as Madison was slowly regaining her senses, absolutely mortified over what she had done in front of new people once again. Nevertheless despite all the shame she had no regrets, her orgasm had just been too good and she had been way too desperate to pass up on it. She just dutifully carried on licking her Mistress's ass, not daring to stop out of fear she would be denied in the future. It was especially important with how all this shame had already kickstarted her arousal yet again.

"Oh there is no need for regret Suzan, I can assure you it wouldn't have worked anyways. She's a special needy kind of slut, very particular about her orgasms. She can only seem to cum when I and only I fart in her mouth. She doesn't get off without me and we tried with Sally here, but farts from others don't get her off either." Bernice happily explained as Madison was glad her bright red face was hidden from view, even if it was under her Mistress's ass.

Suzan was completely stunned, she suddenly understood why being denied to eat ass was such an effective threat against Maddison. Even if she didn't understand how such a pretty college girl could have such a severe addiction to something so vile coming from a woman old enough to be her grandmother. She honestly wished that she had such control over Angel. Sure she had plenty of control over her sissy, but the thought of having them obey for something like that, got her going like nothing else. "Wow." Was all she could exclaim as she just stared at Madison for a moment, her stunning body sitting in a puddle of her juices while her pretty face was still hidden by Bernice's ass.

"In any case, I think I better continue now. We wouldn't want this sissy here to wake up before you've given him his place at home." Suzan spoke as she shook herself out of her amazement and a slight hint of jealousy. Getting back going she rolled Jason up to one of the washing stations where she quickly rinsed out his hair, leaving his once blonde hair a deep copper ginger shade. It perfectly matched his pubes and his brows after the paste was wiped from them as well. Sally was already licking her lips at the thought of how he would react after mocking her for being a ginger so often.

With his hair rinsed out it was back to the mirrors where Suzan' started to work on cutting his hair. Nothing but the split end all around as Sally wanted him to grow it out. The only place where she went a bit more extreme with the cutting was at his forehead. His hair was just long enough to give him a neat pair of straight bangs reaching just above his delicate thin brows. When it came to the rest of his hair she didn't bother shaping it, instead she went to work weaving in a large amount of very lengthy extensions in the same solid copper colour. By the time she was done he had hair that reached down to his mid back. Hair that quickly got gathered, parted in the middle and put into two meticulous looking pig tails, tied off with a hot pink satin ribbon tied off in a big bow.

Bernice and Sally could hardly stifle a chuckle, as the sight of Jason now was quite ridiculous, the almost comically girly hairdo, paired with his thin brows, pretty nails, heart shaped pubes and the cute small pink chastity cage, clashed heavily with his otherwise rather athletic body. It couldn't be helped right now, but that hardly mattered, if anything it would hammer home how he wasn't a guy or a girl but a big sissy, something that would only become clearer as his look further shaped up. It was a work in progress and the progress was so much fun.

From his hair Suzan turned to his face and got to work on with some henna first, taking a pen and jabbing it all over his nose bridge and on his cheeks, leaving behind countless of randomly placed dots taking up a big part of his face. Once dried and wiped away they would leave a stain that should last him for about month, giving him a severely freckled face that went very well with his new copper hair.

She then turned to his eyelashes, gluing extensions on one hair at a time. It was an hard process, but she always loved the results. It really added dramatic length and volume to the lashes and that on a more permanent basis, only really coming off when the hair they were attached to fell out. It usually took about a month to see them thin to the point of needing a touch up.

With his lashes done she went on to his lips which got some fillers getting them nice and plump, a pair worthy of the name cock sucking lips. Lips which were then pried open for Suzan to glue pink braces to his teeth. They were aesthetic only, but Sally had really wanted to go over board with making him look the part to wear a school uniform, something equally sexy, dorky and ridiculous. Oh she was going to love Jason's look as he took in his new appearance.

Last but not least she took her piercing needles and gave him a hole in each earlobe and one at the front of his tongue placed forward enough to give Jason a lisp similar to the one of Angel. It was ensured that he would lisp when she fastened a ball through the fresh hole. It was significantly smaller than the one Jessy's tongue sported, but then again Jason was still supposed to talk. His ears got a big tacky hot pink plastic hoop each.

Done with the longer lasting changes to his face Suzan turned towards the final step before getting Jason dressed and ready to take home. Between his long lashes, freckled cheeks and plump lips there wasn't a lot left to do, there were no illusions to create, so a simple few coatings with hot pink lipstick and a glossy over coat to give them that wet look did the trick. For his eyes she went with subtly winged eyeliner and a blend of pink eyeshadows starting in a soft pastel pink high up on his lids only to grow darker the closer it got to his eyes.

She had made a point out of using smudge and water proof makeup so it would just fade over a day or three if not taken off sooner by the specialised remover. There was lots makeup practice in his future, but for his first look at his new self they wanted the full expertly applied makeup so he could see what he was striving towards.

With that he was finally ready to be put into his very first outfit. A mockery of Sally's own school uniform. Starting off with his lingerie he was helped into a waist chinch corset, starting just underneath his chest and ending just above his hips. It was made out of white satin with a pastel pink trim at the top and bottom edge. The back was pulled in with broad pastel pink satin ribbon, tied off in a neat bow above his bottom while the front had a pastel pink lace heart stitched on. Four garter straps with a small pastel pink bow just above the clasp hung down from it.

Following the corset a pair of sheer nude very glossy stockings with a pastel pink Cuban heel, back seam and tops were rolled up his legs and attached to the garters. They were quickly followed by a pair of white nylon knee high socks that had a trim of pastel pink lace around the tops with a big floppy hot pink satin bow in the mid back. A bow that was sitting above a series of smaller bows lining up perfectly with his stocking seams underneath.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers
12