Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 26

Story Info
Jason's awakening.
6.4k words
4.49
8.6k
2

Part 26 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers

Jason's awakening

Bernice had been gone to Jessy's room for a while now, leaving Sally alone with her sissified stepbrother, patiently waiting for him to wake up and take in his new appearance and room. She was so wet just imaging his reaction when he would be waking up. Time seemed to fly by as she couldn't drag away her eyes from the cute ginger sissy dork Suzan had made out of Jason, snapping an occasional picture of him just because it felt too good. She could hardly believe this had become a reality and even though Jason still had those big muscles of his she doubted that he would pose a problem to control given all the restrictions put on him along side the shocking device on his chastity cage.

When Jason finally started moving lightly, slowly breaking out of his drugged state Sally simply couldn't contain her joy. She involuntarily let out a high pitched squeal, as a wave of sheer power fuelled arousal travelled up her spine. Finally she would get to really enjoy all she had worked and planned for with Bernice. The time she had missed making the most out of her stepmother. It was sure to pay off though as she now had toys who didn't need to keep up any appearance and were so much more fun to play with not having to care about leaving marks or anything that could get them discovered.

While Sally was filled with joy Jason was confused, disoriented and a little light headed as he slowly but surely became aware of his surrounding. His tongue, lips and ears were kind of sore, the inside of his lips felt weird as if they were brushing against something rough, his dick in the very tight cage felt as though it was in a vise. There was a slight glowing feeling all over his body and he felt kind of short on breath with something awfully tight squeezing his waist. Along all those weird and uncomfortable feelings there was also a weird, sensual slick feeling all around him, caressing his body with every tiny move, a feeling oddly similar to when his girlfriend had wrapped her stocking covered legs around his back while wearing a sexy lingerie set as he fucked her. Only the feeling was situated around his legs this time and then there was something cool and slippery like those sexy sating thongs she often wore for him, only this feeling was situated all around him instead of on his fingertips from when he had lustfully slid her panties off.

It was all so very weird, almost like a wet dream as his hazy mind recollected some passionate nights with his girlfriend, or maybe some other girl as he didn't recognise the awfully strong floral perfume he was picking up. Did he cheat on his girlfriend? Jason thought as his cock tried to grow hard within the tiny cage sending a jolt of pain through his body making his eyes shoot open with a scream. His hand instantly shot down to his crotch, trying to clutch it only to have several of his fingers stopped somehow. There were no pants in the way either, just a very short piece of fabric, along with something hard surrounded by that same slippery soft satiny feel.

His eyes open Jason instantly noticed the a very dorky yet somehow sexy frilly ginger school girl looking back at him from above, laying on some pink satin sheets. She had a pained expression and was clutching her crotch for some reason. On top of that she also looked rather flat chested and muscular. It took his freshly awoken brain a minute to comprehend that this ridiculous looking girl above was just a mirror image of him, further confirmed by shocked expression crossing her overly made up freckled face at the same time the realisation hit. Some how someway he was that ridiculous looking school girl and if all that wasn't bad enough yet he soon heard his stepsister's voice. "I'm so glad you're finally awake Jasmine, do you like your new look?" She asked amusement audible in her voice.

The shock Jason was feeling only grew as he realised his wasn't alone, his head quickly turning to his younger stepsister still seated at the desk wearing a big grin on her face. At first he wanted to hide, but that embarrassment quickly turned to anger as he realised she must somehow someway be behind this all. "You fucking bitch, what have you done to me? Why? How? Oh you are going to pay for this so hard." Jason screamed with a terrible lisp, his anger slightly wavering, making place for new shock as he heard his own lisp before carrying on in sheer furry once more.

While Jason was raging, Sally was laughing her ass off. That lisp was just so perfect, she loved it, it couldn't have turned out any better as it turned Jason's rage into a tantrum just as ridiculous as he looked. Sally quickly repeated him in a mocking lisped voice of her own before laughing even harder. She was laughing so hard that she could hardly breath and it only made Jason angrier as he sat up on the bed and got up off it, trying to ball his fists, but failing at both as he could barely keep his balance in the very tall heels he was wearing. Meanwhile the gloves only allowed his index finger and thumb to curl up and not even all the way with his long nails as his other fingers remained extended in a prim and proper fashion. "That does it you fat ginger bitch, I'm going to kick the shit out of you until you fucking answer my questions and undo all of this crap." Jason screamed trying to be as hurtful as possible as he took a small hesitant step, instantly needing to rebalance himself in the tall heels, manoeuvring between the countless of pink bags surrounding his bed.

Just as quick as Sally's laughter had started it died down again as her look turned sour. "What did you just call me you pathetic sissy? Do you care to repeat that?" She asked with a menacing tone as her angry step brother prepared to double down on the hateful shouting, taking another small step towards Sally in the process, but before he could really open his mouth Sally pulled out a button and pressed down on it hard. Instantly Jason collapsed on the floor, screaming loudly as he got an intense shock to the base of his cock and balls, pain radiating through his entire body. Desperate for it to stop he grabbed down to his cock, but he couldn't get the shocks to stop.

It went on for what felt like ages, until finally Sally released the button and the shock stopped, allowing Jason to lick his wounds and catch his breath. "I'll ask again, what did you fucking say pathetic sissy?" Sally asked once more sounding furious as Jason could only groan in pain, clutching his sore caged cock.

When he finally recuperated enough to talk all he got out was "Fuck off! I'll tell you what I..." The start of a new insulting rant which was instantly cut short by another very long and painful shock which he was unable to stop no matter how hard he tried. This time it took even longer before Sally finally released the button making the shock end at long last.

"I'll ask you again, what did you say you pathetic sissy? Care to repeat that? Think carefully cause I was warned that excessive use could fry your balls and little worm right off. I wasn't told how long excessive was, but if you continue like this we might find out and don't think for a second that I will stop when it would come to that." Sally said adding the threat of him potentially losing his manhood. It was made up, but the terror of that possibility should get him to be more compliant she thought, if not then a few more shocks should do the trick. He was bound to panic at some point.

As expected Jason was terrified as he looked up at his determined stepsister in disbelieve. Judging from the lingering pain in his cock and balls he truly believed that this device could actually fry them and there was no sympathy to be seen on Sally's face at all. It was as if she was just looking for an excuse to actually fry his balls. While Jason wanted nothing more than to tell her to fuck off again he knew he couldn't risk his cock and balls, and neither could he take any more of those shocks. He just hoped they weren't already damaged. Hanging his head he replied with a simple. "No."

"That's no Miss Sally to you sissy, remember that. Unless otherwise specified that is what you'll call me at all times, now try again. While you're at it I also expect an apology for being a naughty potty mouthed sissy." Sally grinned, loving the power she held as she saw the defiance and anger rise again only to be squashed down by her waving the shock button around.

Swallowing his pride Jason replied through gritted teeth. "No Miss Sally, I don't want to repeat that. Instead I want to apologise for being a naughty potty mouthed sissy." As if his look wasn't embarrassing enough just yet, Jason couldn't believe he was yielding and embarrassing himself even more on Sally's demand. What she forced him to say was so bad that his bad lisp wasn't even the worst part about it.

"That was pathetic, then again what else could I expect of a pathetic sissy. You didn't convince anyone so repeat yourself and say it like you mean it. If you don't, just fake it and convince me you fucking do." Sally ordered as she had Jason repeat himself a couple of times in ever increasing simpering apologetic fashion like a real sissy, leaving his pride absolutely devastated.

"Much better, and what should we do with naught sissies? Naughty sissies should get punished don't you agree? And what better punishment is there for a sissy than a good spanking? I'll tell you there is none, so if you agree that naughty sissies should be punished then you should be begging me to teach you a lesson and give you a proper spanking to correct your behaviour sissy." Sally grinned triumphantly, forcing her stepbrother's hand to make him further humiliate himself. Not that he had much choice in the matter, she would make sure that he ended up asking for a spanking no matter what.

It was a fact that Jason realised as well as he hung his head and started grovelling to save his cock and balls. "Could you please give me a proper spanking to correct my behaviour as I have been a naughty sissy Miss Sally." He spoke in that same simpering lisping voice as before, hating every word of it. As long as Sally was present and held that button there was nothing he could really do about all this. One thing was sure though, he needed to get out of here as soon as possible, but he would need to do it when Sally wasn't around.

"Much better and of course, who am I to deny such a request? Especially because you really deserve it. Now get back on your feet and get over here. You can bend that ass of yours right over this little desk right here." Sally grinned as she wiggled her feet on the desk they were resting on. Glad that the shocks were over with at last, Jason reluctantly struggled to get back up on his very high heels, finding balance was really tough, but what choice did he have? His ego and pride were severely bleeding, but he couldn't stop any of it. Even as out of shape as Sally was she could probably manhandle him with ease given how he could barely stand and not even make fists. His muscles didn't do him any favours in this situation.

"Take small heel to toe steps, put your heel right in front of the toes of your other foot and keep those elbows of yours nicely tucked at your side, fore arms straight out and wrists limp sissy, that should help you deal with those heels a little better. By the way that's not a suggestion but an order, if you don't at least give it you all you are in for a way worse spanking Missy." Sally laughed high and mighty from her desk as she watched her stumbling stepbrother.

Jason could only groan yet again, he didn't really fear a spanking from Sally, at least not the pain, but he was terrified of being send to the floor with shocks to his cock and balls once more. Trying to move in the way Sally ordered him was tricky and it made him feel like an even bigger sissy than he already looked, but he had to admit it helped to some degree. Not that the help was doing him any favours, it just made his freckled cheeks turn beet red as his ego kept bleeding under yet another embarrassment. Sally loved it though, his inevitable swishing hips and his limp flapping wrist just added so much to his already ridiculous look.

By the time Jason finally reached the desk his calves and feet were slightly burning. This ridiculous mince in heels made him work his legs out in an entirely different way than he had ever done before. Bending over the desk didn't give his leg any rest either, instead it just further fuelled his shame as he felt his skirt flop right op exposing what he knew were panties underneath. Weird panties at that as he could feel cool air on his buttocks for some reason. His face being only inches away from the soles of Sally's well worn white sneakers wasn't doing him any favours either. Luckily those soon disappeared, but it was anything but a relief as it only meant that Sally had just gotten up on her feet and behind his back.

"My my, how cute that tush of yours looks presented for your spanking like that. That little skirt of yours really doesn't provide much in the sense of cover now does it?" Sally grinned as she possessively stroked his firm muscular buttocks through the heart shaped cut out in his panties, confirming that there was in fact a big hole right where the coverage of panties were needed the most. It felt awful to have the stepsister he had always mocked touch him so freely in such an intimate spot.

"Alright sissy, here's how this is going to go, you'll get ten spanks and you will count them out loud before saying I'm just a pathetic sissy, thank you for correcting my behaviour Miss Sally. Mess up and it doesn't count got that sissy?" Sally sternly asked as she groped on of his cheeks, only to quickly jump out of the way as Jason gave a fierce backward kick. One that would have hurt like a bitch and potentially even done some real damage had it landed which it would have if she had been standing directly behind him instead of slightly off to the side and out of the way of the kick already.

Jason quickly cursed under his breath that he had missed what seemed like his first real chance to fight back. With the support of the desk as embarrassing as it was, he could afford a kick without losing his balance. He had hoped to hurt Sally so bad that he could take that awful button from her even in his state, but now that he had missed fear gripped him tightly, he knew there would be repercussions and they instantly followed in the form of another long lasting horrible shock to his caged cock, the desk being the only reason he didn't end up on the floor.

When the shock finally ended after what seemed like forever making Jason seriously feel like his cock and balls might fall off, Sally instantly started scolding him. "How dare you, you fucking pathetic sissy, Oh you are so going to pay for that. Don't ever fucking try that ever again. You would have gotten away with ten spanks, but now I'll make that twenty and I'll use your button to spank you so expect to get shocked with ever hit. I hope your pathetic worm is more resilient than it looks." Sally Raged as she strapped the button over the palm of her hand and quickly delivered a first fierce blow, standing off to the side just in case.

It came as a complete surprise to Jason who screamed the moment the hit connected. The slap was surprisingly hard, but it paled in comparison to the zap to his already sore balls and cock which was just as bad as the pain to his ego over the sheer shame of getting spanked on his bare ass by his stepsister. One hit like that was enough to realise that twenty would be a real struggle prompting him to instantly comply with Sally's outrageous demands of actually thanking her for this, a further insult to injury as he quickly screamed. "One, I'm just a pathetic sissy, thank you for correcting my behaviour Miss Sally."

Hearing Jason pathetically lisp his thanks for the punishment she was giving him instantly made Sally's anger wash away only for her big grin to make a comeback. Fuck it made her so wet to do this to the bastard who had mocked her so often as she soon rained down a second blow only to hear him lisp again. It was a pattern that kept on repeating over and over until Jason finally reached twenty through loud sobs. "I hope you learned your lesson sissy, now get up and stand at attention for me." Sally spoke sharply as Jason hurried to his feet, hoping to avoid more pain and shame as he neatly stood before Sally, his gloved hands trying to pull the short skirt down lower than it would go making him look very shy and even more dorky.

Sally couldn't help but admire his look, it was perfect even more so now that he was awake, with a beet red face and ass, teary eyes looking all fragile, meek and pathetic. "Now sissy, tell me your name and tell me exactly what you are." Sally grinned, aggressively cupping his cheeks forcing his plump pink lips in a big pout for her, revealing the braces underneath. In the tall heels he now towered over her where they used to be around the same height, but that didn't bother Sally at all.

The fight taken out of him by the vicious spanking and shocking he had only just received Jason new better than to put up a fuss. He was too afraid of more punishment to test Sally in any capacity as he thought back hard to what name Sally had called him when he just woke up. "I'm uhm, Jasmine? And I'm a pathetic sissy." He sobbed, devastated to use that name and label himself as a sissy. It hit differently when he said it himself, especially now that he was no longer doing it because he was in the process of getting spanked. Worst of all he could hardly deny it. Not only did he look and sound like a sissy with his bad lisp, being put in his place by Sally in such embarrassing fashion, yielding to her demands he also felt like one.

"That's right, you are Jasmine now, Jason is gone. Going forward, Jasmine, sissy, or any name I think of will be what you react to, anything that isn't Jason that is. Follow me." Sally ordered as she kept a hold of his cheeks and marched over to closet with its big mirrored doors, giving Jason trouble to keep up with her without tripping. Once there she turned to the mirror and made him do the same at her side.

"Tell me sissy, do you see a Jason here? Do you see a guy even? If you had to point out the ginger dork who would you point to? Tell me Jasmine." Sally shouted with a big grin as she made him look at his reflection long and hard, her hand not allowing him to turn his head. She was loving every minute of this as she could see his freckled cheeks turn even redder as he really studied his new look for first time rather than jumping up after a glance.

One glance at his new look had been hard, but this was just devastating and demoralising. His new look didn't have a single redeeming quality that he could see, nothing from his outfit, to his makeup nor hair was any good at all. It was especially damning standing next to Sally who was wearing a comfortable grey sweater dress, black tights, light grey knee high socks and white sneakers. She was also a ginger and way plumper than he was, but he was definitely the most girly and dorky one. Jason could only shudder with every new detail of his look he spotted before finally answering Sally completely mortified. "I see no Jason nor a guy and I would definitely point to myself as the biggest ginger dork." He sobbed sadly meaning every word of it, how could he not with this hairstyle, the braces, and those oversized pink glasses that had slid half way down his nose.

"That's right Jasmine, I don't think I've ever seen a bigger dork than you either. Now why don't you repeat after me? Hello, my name is Jasmine and I'm a pathetic sissy dork. You can finish by sliding those glasses of yours back in place, just give the middle a push with your index finger and snort loudly while you do so or you'll be sorry." Sally ordered as she expectantly licked her lips.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers
12