Wrecking the Homewrecker Pt. 34

Story Info
Sissy deportment class.
5.3k words
4.3
6.2k
6

Part 34 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers

Sissy deportment class

Although it took a while for Jason to manage to finish that large bottle while getting his face roughly fucked by his step sister, he did eventually succeed at the horrendous task. Despite the fact that this shake held no real substance, he still felt awfully full. The intense pressure of the corset on his stomach downright killing his appetite. While he would have loved an actual meal, he doubted he could eat much of it at all. At least now that he had finished Sally finally released his pigtails giving him an opportunity to recoil back and catch his breath.

"And just what do you think you are doing Jasmine? Is that any way to finish a blowjob, much less the cock that literally feeds you? I know the teat on your bottle is not a real cock, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give it the same respect, every cock, real or fake, hell even just pictures of one deserves the utmost respect from a sissy dork like yourself. After all it's the only way people might look past what a huge dork you are and actually give you any kind of attention Jasmine." Sally taunted, loving the look of utter horror on her stepbrother's heavily made up face, bright red from the rough face fuck he had just received.

Jason was mortified thinking that pleasing cock would be his only way to get attention. He didn't want any kind of attention from anyone with a cock, let alone a confrontation with a real cock. Then again, given how he now looked he had a feeling that guys would be the only ones interested in him. Not even decent guys either. The fact that he looked like a complete dork was undeniable even more so when he once again corrected his glasses with a loud snort before even realising he did it. Looking like this he was bound to only attract the biggest perverts who got off on the sissy parody he looked like. All his hot past girlfriend wouldn't even want to come close to him like this.

When Jason remained frozen in horror on the floor Sally spoke up again. "Well Jasmine, what are you waiting for? When I have a remark for you, you better jump at the opportunity to correct it rather than sitting there all sheepishly. When you are done sucking a cock you should give it a nice kiss and give a big sincere thank you to the owner to show your appreciation. Before you screw up again, you should absolutely gush, now try it and I might not bend you over my lap dork!"

Motivated to avoid another such painful and embarrassing punishment Jason instantly got back up on his knees. He knew that Sally could easily manhandle him. That much he had learned earlier today, and it would get any better now that he had gotten a new dose of his drug mixed in his shake. Unless he could stop eating those, he would never regain his strength until he was naturally this weak. Then again he didn't even know about them so it wasn't like he even knew how to begin to reverse their horrible effect.

Leaning forward Jason spared no dignity as he gave the cock shaped teat he had just sucked a very big kiss only to sit back again and gush about it. "Thank you so much for letting me suck my lunch out of your cock Miss Sally, it was absolutely yummy." He lisped, his face turning beet red as he tried his hardest to put genuine excitement in his voice, his voice breaking a little on a few occasions taking away from him sounding really genuine. At the same time it didn't seem to matter though as Sally burst out laughing, seemingly having loved his effort, especially when he fixed his glasses yet again with a loud snort to finish everything off.

"There we go Jasmine, that's a much better attitude already and the least I expect from you going forward. Every time you wrap your lips around anything phallic or touch them to a picture of something phallic, you'll give it a nice big sissy thank you. In any case as much fun as it was to hear you gush like that, that brings us to your next class of the day, sissy deportment and speech class. Your voice was nowhere near as pretty and dorky as you are and that needs to change, just like the way you carry yourself." Sally grinned widely as horror once again returned to Jason's face.

"For starters you can mince your way over to your vanity table remember, small steps, one foot in front of the other, keep your back straight, wiggle your butt, look straight ahead of yourself, elbows need to be nicely tucked against your sides and your wrists limp and flapping around with every step. Oh and you better not have more than the width of my thumb in between your shoes when you take a step." Sally bombarded him with demands on how to really perfect his mince to its most ridiculous height now that he could more or less balance on his heels.

Knowing better than to hesitate or protest Jason got up on his very high heels and took a moment to take on the right posture Sally had demanded, feeling like a complete fool as he did so. Eventually with his body all stiff and straight except for his limp wrists hanging down from his outwards extended forearms. In position Jason attempted to take a step forward, keeping it as small as he possibly could. It was extremely hard to both wiggle his bottom, not look down and keep his balance, his stride looking way less elegant than it had before all these requirements, but somehow he managed to stay up right.

"Alright change of plans Jasmine, before you go to the vanity table I want you to make a couple of laps around the room, I expect you to rapidly improve, if you don't there will be hell to pay, now chop chop." Sally spoke sounding a little annoyed as she watched her stepbrother take another step that went just as poorly. It took half a lap to get a bit smoother in his step and a full one to feel like he was getting the hang of it at least a little which basically just meant that the urge to look down had drastically decreased, making it easier to hold his pose. It was down right nerve wrecking under Sally's stern gaze with the loud clicking of his heels to accompany him all around the room.

Getting slightly more confident in his step didn't make things any easier though as it just made Sally way stricter. She was constantly on his case, correcting every little detail about his mince, with shocks to his balls to put some force behind her corrections. After about five rounds she was happy with the results though and Jason for his part just felt like an even bigger dork, his bottom swaying obscenely while his wrists flapped around in a ridiculous fashion. The tiny steps made it extremely hard to move anywhere quickly, not only that, but they constantly made his nylon clad legs rub against one another, a quite erotic feeling that made his cage so much more uncomfortable.

"There we go, much better, now mince over to your vanity table, and remember, anything less than perfection while you mince will end up with severe punishment from now on." Sally grinned as she watched Jason go with a huge smile, moving even slower than he already did on the tall heels, but in a way that looked hurried and utterly ridiculous nevertheless, a way that would drag attention no matter where he went.

Once he made it to the vanity table Sally was ready to give her next instruction. "Alright Jasmine, now to teach you how to sit like a sissy. Since you'll pretty much exclusively wear skirts it is important that you mince right up to the seat, press your legs stiffly together, then swipe your skirt down over your bottom as you lower yourself delicately to the seat. Your legs should at all times remain stuck together tight enough to keep a coin stuck between your knees, spreading is for men with cocks, or woman who find it more comfortable, not for pathetic little clitted sissies like yourself. In order to take in as little space as possible you'll tuck your lower legs back under your seat at all times, now show me what you got." Sally instructed. Once again it was the way his desk had forced him to sit all morning, but then perfected and in all situations regardless of where he would be sitting.

It took only three tries until Sally was more or less satisfied with the elegance with which he sat down. Despite the awkward position he was forced to take it still felt great to rest his poor legs and feet a little. Not that one could really speak of rest when Sally actually put a coin between his knees, making him very tense, terrified of dropping it as he pressed his legs even tighter together. "Good, now use one of these to clean off your lips, then reapply your lipstick using these tubes." Sally instructed, giving him a wipe to remove the special smudge proof makeup while offering regular makeup instead. Much like his glasses she wanted checking and fixing his makeup to become a deeply ingrained habit and that simply wouldn't happen with the special makeup.

Supressing a sigh Jason got to work cleaning his lips, once again shuddering as he noticed how plump his lips looked even without any lipstick and lip gloss. He could only hope that that swelling would be fixable when he managed to escape hopefully some time soon. Just like he hoped that those horrid freckles would be removable. There would be a lot that needed to be done once he finally got out of her, if only he had an opportunity, he thought as he struggled to divide his attention enough between keeping the coin in place and painting his lips back to wet looking pink perfection, fixing his glasses on multiple occasions. He doubted that he would ever get used to this horrid face looking back at him in the mirror. He really did look like a complete dork.

"I have to say Jasmine that I'm pleased that you managed to keep that coin in place and your lip painting skills are pretty impeccable as well, maybe we can add your eye makeup some time soon. In any case, take that coin from between your knees and put it on the table. Then mince to the big mirror on your closet doors and have a good look at yourself, make sure your outfit and makeup is immaculate. While posing in front of the mirror I want you to keep your knees touching and push the front of your skirt down with both hands at all times unless you are fixing something about your outfit." Sally instructed as she just stood back and enjoyed the sight of her ridiculously mincing stepbrother.

Arrived at the mirror Jason struck the pose Sally had instructed, unable to shake the thought that he looked like a shy insecure school girl. The blush was near constant on his face despite not being painted on wasn't helping the image one bit either. Neither was the fact that he needed to turn around to view his outfit from all angles, terrified of screwing up. He hated how utterly frilly and ridiculous it looked and looking closely wasn't helping, more so the turning only added to how shy he looked, looking as though he was squirming a little.

Sally was absolutely loving it, and even more so when Jason was inevitably forced to fix somethings about his outfit. It took him quite a while to straighten his stocking seams again, fluff out the ribbons tying his ginger hair in pigtails and finally straightening the bowtie that went with the rest of his uniform. It was horrible, but eventually he got it done. Which was Sally's cue to further her instructions. "Perfect Jasmine, looks like you're a natural at being a sissy, in any case lets go over your routine for this afternoon, mince to the middle of your room and stand at attention!" Sally instructed with a big grin, as if her stepbrother had a chance to be anything less than perfect with how stern she was, the shocking device and her by now superior strength. Still it was just too much fun not to taunt him over the matter.

Once in the middle of the room Sally instantly started circling him, further fuelling his nerves as she went over the instructions of this afternoon. "Alright Jasmine, in a few moments I will put a container with a stack of folded papers right here before you. You will keep your legs firmly together and bend over at the waist to pick one out. When you have done so you will read it out loud, try a melodious high pitched voice and try very hard to make it sound as natural as you can. After you read it out loud, you will go to your desk and write it down in your new and improved handwriting." Sally started off. As Jason just listened on in horror.

"When you are done writing, you'll mince over to your vanity table, touch up your makeup and make sure to put the coin between your knees. When you are satisfied you are looking your sissy best you will move back to the full length mirror, make sure your outfit is perfect on point before continuing and handing your note to me to check your hand writing. Those notes will be addressed either to me or to Daddy, the honorific you'll call every man by from here on out, like you will call every woman Miss. Due to lack of an actually man, I will just sick a suction cup dildo to the mirror at the back of your door and you can address that as if it was a real man." Jason couldn't help but shudder at the thought as Sally carried on with her demented commands.

"Whenever you address someone, you will dip in a curtesy, move one foot behind the other, bend at the knees and bow your head down all while raising the front of your skirt which you'll elegantly pinch between your thumb and index finger. After that you may recite your note. Remember to use your correct voice as I want to hear constant improvement, oh and when talking to someone I want to hear a little giggle with a snort worked in with every sentence. It's also important to remember that when you talk to me, or any woman for that matter, you will look at our feet, the only part of a woman you are attracted to. When talking to a man you will look at their crotch, the part you desire most about them. Further more when talking to a man you will press the front of your skirt down with one hand, make sure your knees touch, and play with one of your pigtails with your free hand. Once you are done talking, you will drop in another curtesy, wait for a response and after you are completely finished you will move back to the container to pick out a next note and repeat it all." Sally finally finished with a large grin as Jason just stood there in absolute shock, his brain feeling like it was going to burst as he tried to remember all the horrible rules he had just heard.

Sally felt extremely pleased with the routine she had come up with, it had a lot of everything to engrain a multitude of sissy behaviours in her stepbrother, from mincing, to sitting, to being conscious about his looks, to curtsying, writing and talking. Not only that, but she was certain that the snorting giggles, and inability to look someone in the eyes would drastically heighten just how dorky he looked. It was a training requiring intense supervision, but right now she had the time. Bernice would take care of her stepmother for the two hours that remained until she needed to go home to meet her father, tomorrow was Sunday so her stepmother would be stuck at home all day, it would give her plenty of time to have fun with her stepsiblings, but now she was mainly looking forward to Jasmine's training, the look of sheer horror on her stepbrother's face only made it that much better. After the rough face fuck she was sopping wet, but her pussy was one thing he would never get to touch.

Maybe she should visit her stepsister some time after Jasmine had worked through all her papers? She thought as she put the container down on the floor like she had told, only to proceed with sticking a large realistic looking black cock to the full length mirror fastened to the door. "Alright Jasmine, let's get going, everything is ready for you to commence. Remember, I only want to see improvement, you know how to sit, mince and write so any regression on those fronts means punishment. Your voice will take practice, but just give that your all." Sally announced with an excited clap of her hands as she sat down on her stepbrother's bed. She could only snicker as he stooped down to pick the first note out of the container on the floor.

Not liking his odds at all stuck in a room in this limiting outfit with his now stronger stepsister Jason didn't hesitate to follow Sally's command. Given how she had kidnapped him and changed him so drastically he knew for certain that trying to convince her was of no use. It felt awful to bend at the waste like that, his short skirt inevitably flopping high up in the air exposing his still red from this morning bottom through the cut out in his panties. He hated feeling so exposed, but there was no correcting it without angering Sally as he realised full well that this was most likely exactly what she had intended. He was more than happy to get up again once he grabbed a note, quickly correcting his glasses with a loud snort before unfolding it.

Jason's blood ran cold as he read the note, it was absolutely horrible, he couldn't read this out loud or even worse repeat it to sally after he had written it on another paper. This was just too horrible, but a quick cough reminding him of the potential consequences of disobedience helped him over his reluctance. Completely mortified he started reading the note, trying to put a high pitched sing song quality in his voice. "Miss Sally could I please ask you something? Every time I see you I can't help but wonder how your feet feel, smell and even taste at that time. I'm not into girls, but their feet drive me wild for some reason. Every time I see a girl I feel completely intimidated and want to throw myself at her feet as I belong underneath them. Please Miss Sally can I indulge my fetish and kiss your feet, give them a sniff, and maybe even a lick? That would really make my day." He read, his voice cracking on multiple occasions as it was just too horrible, although he sounded extremely fake, he felt even more ridiculous than ever before, the tone of voice was absolutely mortifying and the lisp and brief pauses to fix his glasses made it so much worse.

With the reading done for Jason was more than happy that he could move away from the middle of the room. Not that mincing to his desk with the paper clenched between his thumb and index finger was doing anything to help his pride. Sally's whole requirements were just one horror after the other, yet writing was probably the least horrid thing of all, he had been doing it all morning and it was at least a moment of peace and quiet where he didn't have to perform for Sally or get confronted by his own mirror image. Dropping the paper on the desk he swept his skirt under his bottom and delicately took a seat, keeping his legs firmly together and pressed back. This new way of writing still took a whole lot of concentration and effort, but at least it was going smoother, that and it was actually looking pretty and dainty contrary to the beginning. He hated how it looked, the nice cursive with plenty of hearts, but it was a relief in the sense that Sally probably wouldn't take too much issue with it.

Writing was a little bit harder than it had been before as he had to learn to write a whole new piece of text rather than constantly repeating the same sentence. The fact that every single bit of it was a sheer embarrassment wasn't helping either, yet he got it done in silence safe from the few snorts when he fixed his glasses, or the light sucking noises when he by now habitually lifted the cock shaped figure at the end of his pen up to his lips to give it a suck every few words.

Done with the next part of Sally's horrid instructions he got up and carried the daintily written note over to the vanity mirror where his lipstick needed some touching up from suckling too much on his pen. It was mortifying to make himself all pretty and perfect, knowing he only did so to repeat this horrid statement back to Sally. Going to the full length mirror and making some minor fixes to his outfit, didn't help one bit either. In the end he was certain he looked his sissy best though as he minced over to Sally and handed her the handwritten note.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,346 Followers
12