Wren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been with quite a few women by this point in my life, but I always had a special place in my heart for natural redheads. I was smitten.

"You are..." I gasped. "Stunning."

Looking down at my engorged dick, she smiled. "Guess you like me after all."

"Oh Yeah!" I leered, nearly drooling.

I pulled her to me and tongue wrestled her, reaching up to caress her firm, warm breasts.

She purred and snuggled closer. "We should have done this sooner."

We explored each other, moving slowly, savoring the experience, learning the territory.

I felt no need to rush, honestly a first for me. I was enjoying discovering all her curves, probing her creases and caressing her skin. She in turn was checking me out as well.

Eventually, we started getting more intimate, I slowly ran my fingers through her pubic hair, seeking her warm, wet slit.

She lightly stroked my abdomen and traced my hairline from my navel to my cock, stopping just before contact. "Impressive." She purred.

I gently slipped a finger into her wetness, lightly stroking her clit, eliciting a soft moan.

I leaned down and kissed a nipple, taking it into my mouth and tonguing it gently. Again, she moaned, shivering lightly. "Mmm, nice."

I started to kiss my way down her stomach, but she stopped me. "Later, I want this right now." She stroked my engorged cock and purred.

I sat up, parted her thighs and positioned myself to enter her.

She held out her arms, inviting me in, smiling.

I took her into my arms, allowing my cock to find it's own way, slowly sinking into her hot, slick depths.

I paused at full penetration, looking into her eyes, kissing her softly.

Unhurriedly, I made love to Wren. This wasn't fucking, it was something else, something I'd not experienced before.

We continued for several minutes, eyes locked, tenderly pleasing each other.

Soon, Wren sighed softly and her pussy spasmed. She orgasmed, still looking into my eyes. I came as well, my cock injecting semen deep into her, coating her insides.

We remained together, embracing, and kissing each other, basking in the afterglow.

We didn't say anything for a long time, content just to touch each other. Just to be together.

Finally, Wren broke the silence. "That was nice." She purred. "You're pretty good with that thing." "It's the first time I've had an orgasm that I didn't do myself."

I looked at her, grinning. "You're something else." "I don't know what I'm going to do with you."

"Well, unless I get a job sometime soon." She frowned. "You're stuck with me."

"I like the sound of that." I smiled. "How'd you like to move into my room?"

"What?" She said, looking confused.

"I'd like you to stay, whether you find a job or not." I said. "I've never met anyone like you, and I'm not letting you get away."

"You want me to stay?" She repeated, still not fully comprehending what I said.

"It's been a long time." I answered. "But I know it when I feel it, I love you." "I want you to stay..."

Wren laid there, stunned for a moment, then burst into tears. I was sure I'd fucked up, moved too fast and scared her. Then she looked up at me smiling, one hand cupping my face. "I know it's awfully fast, but I feel the same way." "I love you too."

I was grinning so hard my face hurt. I hugged her...hard, too hard, making her groan. "Easy Tiger, I'm delicate."

"Sorry." I said. "Just really, really happy."

"Me too." She beamed, kissing the end of my nose. "Help me move my stuff?"

Naked, we moved her into my (our) room, I took great pleasure in following her, watching her ass wiggle as she walked. After we finished, we crawled into my bed and christened our new relationship, again moving slowly and enjoying making each other feel good.

Later, after dinner, we had our first shower together, then, tired from the events of the day, fell asleep in our bed, entwined in each others arms.

It was amazing how easy classes were after that knowing I had someone to come home to. Wren also seemed less stressed and even though finding work was still a priority, she seemed to dread the search less.

She finally got a job with a local studio, making jingles for radio ads mostly, but with the occasional demo record for an upcoming talent. Her boss was a really great guy and treated her well, in fact, he fired more than one employee for getting too "friendly". He made it clear those actions would not be tolerated. Ultimately, I'm sure it cost him some business, but he was a man of integrity and Wren always looked up to him.

I proposed at Christmas and we married in March, about a month before I graduated, not long after the 912 was stolen.

I case you haven't figured it out yet, Wren, or should I say 'Ren was short for Lauren. I didn't find out her real first name until we filed for our marriage license. She's always hated it, still does. No one outside of family knew her real name.

Eventually, she started using her full married name at work, she figured it was a good way to escape from her past reputation.

Mike forgave me in time...grudgingly, Lauren only had to "lightly" threaten him. Fortunately, he's smarter than he looks.

12