Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 05

Story Info
Scott gets up close and personal with his wrestling mates.
3.9k words
4.55
16.8k
19

Part 5 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

********************************

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 5: Locker-room exposure

"Wait, what do you think you're doing Donkey Scotty?"

I was changing into my singlet before our Tuesday's training, the first one since the crazy one-on-one work out session I had to go through the previous Friday.

"What do you want Damian?" I asked, already angry with him.

"You have to wait for everyone to be changed to put your singlets on."

"Fuck you."

"Coach's instructions, mate! You know what he said! You need to be naked and to understand how much we, (Damian looked at the whole team) are comfortable with our bodies so you, (Damian stared at me) can give yourself 100% on the mat. Saying this for you, Scott. I know Coach Ranson is going to ask me if you have done it properly and I don't want to lie to him."

I put my singlet on, ignoring him.

"Big mistake." He just said.

"That's good now. I have worked on my insecurities. There's no need to keep on with this sort of exercises."

I replied, not being too sure of myself.

"Scott... The Coach did ask us to check if you were not attempting to cover yourself too quickly in the locker rooms."

That was Travis talking this time, looking at his bare feet. I could have killed him with my eyes! I could not believe he would betray me like that.

Even though Travis was my best friend, in his mind, the Coach could never be wrong, and this was driving me crazy.

Damian Feytons walked towards me, stark naked.

"Take this off or we will have to take if off ourselves, dude. This would be super embarrassing for you. Also, why do you care being naked? I am. And I'm cool with it"

He spread his legs, exposing his big dick further. He even started to do the helicopter. What a prick.

All of the Wolves were all looking at me now. They could not be serious.

"Come on, guys. I'm not going to stand there naked while I wait for you to change."

"Oh no, you're not just going to stand there. You are going to stare at our cocks and bums while we change." Explained Damian. "And you're going to show off your ass as well, that's the whole point of the exercise."

"Wait, wait, wait... This is not what I have understood." Intervened Cory, a junior. One of the strongest one in his year. His biceps definition was insane and he was one of the potential talents of the team last season.

"Yeah, I don't want him to stare at me!" Said Tom, hiding his dick behind his hand.

"Fuck off, guys! I DON'T WANT to stare at you. This is ridiculous." I snapped back.

"Relax everyone, Scotty is not gay. He's not going to be staring at you in a pervy way. Right, Scott?" Said Damian.

"Of course not!"

"This is just a training method so he gets used to see other men being at ease with their bodies. Be careful guys, if the Coach senses that you are unsecure as well, he will ask you to do the same exercises as Donkey Scott, and I, for one, do not want to check dicks all day long."

I gave him the middle finger, Coach Ranson came in at that exact time. Tom immediately moved away his hand to expose his dick. That one was a quick learner!

"What's going on in here?" The Head Coach barked.

"Russel does not want to follow your recommendations, Coach. He had put his singlet before everyone else, trying to cover himself up super quickly while we are all naked."

Coach Ranson sighed.

"Russel, I thought we had been over this. I thought we had made some progress!"

"But Coach... I don't have to be naked in front of everyone, that would never happen in a competition. And I cannot stare at their dicks!"

"Are you listening to yourself, Russel? You are seriously telling me that you cannot get naked in a freaking locker-room! Look around you, all your teammates are comfortable with themselves."

"I... I can get naked... but..."

The Head Coach cut me off and addressed himself to the others:

"Guys, Scott is one of the most valuable members of this team. I'm counting on you to help him out with this issue so we can all move on to something else."

He marked a pause and as everyone mumbled a yes, he stared back at me.

"Russel, from now on, you are naked in the locker-room so everyone can check your ass and you learn to be comfortable with that. Once, you have done it three or four times, you'll see you will no long feel any type of awkwardness and this will all become unnecessary. Take this time to look at your teammates' cocks, see how they are freely dangling between their thighs. I assure you boy, this technic will be perfect to get you over your insecurities."

I looked at Travis for some support, but he just sprayed his legs to show the coach he had no problem whatsoever with nudity. Everybody else was sort of showing off now. This was ridiculous.

"Coach, I assure you, I won't let this distract myself on the mat."

"Hopefully. The first competition is in less than three weeks now. You better be ready before that or I cannot take the risk to take you."

"What? You want to exclude me from the comp.?"

Harry Cooper intervened, he was usually the reasonable one:

"Come on, Scott. Nobody wants to exclude you from anything. We are all following the Coach's instructions. We are all making sacrifices to improve ourselves. Tom has to run 5 miles every day! Amir has to see the physiotherapist every couple of days. I can only eat green stuff, I'm miserable. But I'm doing it, for the team. Now we are going to have to feel your gaze on us, it's not great for us either, but we will take it for the team, so you can improve your level of confidence!"

"Fuck, you should thank us instead of complaining!" Completed Damian.

"I... Just... What would I have to do exactly to be done with that?" I asked.

The Coach smiled.

"You get in the locker-room early, you get naked right away. You take a position in which everyone can see your big ass so you learn how to be cool with it. You look at your teammates changing and learn from their confidence and... well, that's just it! Once your teammates have changed, you can get dressed as well. Not that big of a deal, eh?"

"And if I'm doing it for the three next trainings, then we'll be over this?"

"Yeah, I guess that will mean that you have finally overcome your insecurities and you'll be all ready to shine on the mat!"

I looked around me, again, everyone was naked. I guess, I could be naked too. They had already seen me this way anyway, they knew all about my abnormal long cock and my humongous ass. I just hated that Feytons would push it further that he needed to, he was smiling at me like it was the best day of his life.

"Ok, fine." I conceded.

"Good boy." Said the Coach, patting my hair.

There was no winning anyway. It was either this or I was leaving the team.

I took off my singlet and everyone pretty much resumed changing. The Coach was looking at me so I made sure to look at all of my teammate's genitals. I had to show that I was fully ok with that.

Of course, Damian was the biggest after me, Travis was quite big too, especially for an Asian guy, Eli's dick was super thick, I checked at Tom's ginger pubes, Cory's big balls. Some of them looked somewhat uncomfortable being stared at, good I thought, maybe the Coach will see this!

I kept on staring, being even more obvious!

"Coach, this was not the position in which we had done the exercise last time?"

"What do you mean, Feytons?"

"Well, Scott has his ass facing the wall, this is why he is ok. What he needs to work on is exposing his ass, right? He could be on all fours like he was in your office and it will be easier for him, checking our dicks at our level."

"Oh... Sure. I guess it will allow him to heal faster."

This time, I did not even try to fight back. I positioned myself on all fours, not leaving Harry Cooper's meaty flaccid dick from my eyes.

When the Coach left, a couple of freshmen whispered between themselves this was definitely weird and put their singlets on quickly. They tried to avoid my stare but I kept on completing my mission. The seniors took their damn time but I remained on all fours. Soon, almost everyone had left the locker-room, Travis gave me an empathic smile.

Everyone had left, except from Eli, Damian and I. I could not wait for them to change and leave but they were too happy to leave me in this uncomfortable position.

"Look at the view from behind Eli. I told you, a real woman's butt!"

"Fuck, this is uncanny in this position."

"Kind make you want to fuck it, right?"

"That's freaking gay, Dam'"

"Come on, it's not gay when it's a juicy girl's butt."

They both laughed.

"Guys, are you done? Can you dress up so we can leave? It's 5:55pm already, the training is starting in 5. We are going to be late."

I was getting so frustrated with these guys but then, it got even worse. I felt Damian's hands on my ass.

"Look at his hole, crazy right?" Commented Damian.

"Fuck! You were right! Just like you told me. It almost looked like an actual pussy, there's no hair around it."

"Damn, you're getting hard Eli!"

"Fuck!"

"Don't worry bro, just a natural reaction when a guy sees a pussy. Show it to Scotty, it's all part of his training."

Eli moved from my ass to my face so I could take a look at his know semi hard black cock. He was holding it in his two hands.

"Impressive, uh?"

I could smell it. I was grossed out but I did not stop looking. I had been really conditioned to keep on staring. I was afraid I would be scolded if I stopped.

Soon, Damian's cock was right beside his mate's. He was getting hard too.

"Guys, let's go. You've had your fun and I've done my exercise now!" I insisted.

"You should thank us for helping you out. This is awkward for us as well!"

"Yes, thank us and we go." Damian ordered.

I could not believe this.

"Come on, don't be ungrateful!" Eli moved back behind me. "Damn though, I'm super hard now."

I tried to stand up, saying:

"It's not funny anymore. Let's stop this." I even whispered: "Thank you, guys."

I tried to move but Eli and Damian pushed me down, locking me on the floor.

"Wait, we cannot put our singlet back on. We are fucking hard now!" Yelled Damian, as if he was pissed of me.

"Fuck your juicy bubble butt! I was trying not to cum for the last few days to keep my testosterones in, but now! Look at me" Complained Eli.

"Well, figure it out guys!" I grumbled.

I was so annoyed at this point; they were really messing with me. My knees were hurting against the tile floors and the training was about to start. We would all be in trouble.

"If we are late, this is going to be your fault. And there is no way it will go down if I don't take care of it now." Said Damian.

"Same for me. Shit, I need to cum or I won't be able to go training and all three of us will be stuck here."

"Come on guys, let's go..." I pleaded.

"Damn! Scotty! Can't you see the problem." Damian pushed his cock towards my face, it slapped my right cheek. I was mortified. "You flaunt your ass. You get on your knees. You act like a girl who wants some dicks and then you get mad at us from getting hard! You must be kidding!"

"Where's my phone. I need some porn to cum quickly." Said Eli.

"Come on man, let's just look at his pussy hole." Proposed his mate.

"Guys, no! You're not going to cum looking at me! That's fucking gay!" I shouted, my voice echoing in the locker-room.

"It's 6pm now, we are already late! What do you prefer? We arrive at the training and we explain that we are late because you had turned us on? Or you help us releasing ourselves and we move on. Your call!"

"I did not turn you on!" I objected to his first point. But I did not pick either option he was offering me.

"Well, we're hard and you're on your knees. Simple math dude, you turned us on."

"Anyway, we cannot get late. I'm hard as a rock now and I need to cum." Eli was furiously masturbating at this point.

"Eli, just spread his ass, I'm gonna try to forget this is Scotty and just look at that pussy asshole."

I felt Eli's big hands spreading my ass cheeks like never before, my asshole fully exposed.

"Guys!" I pleaded.

"Fucking fag ass." Moaned Damian.

I had to do something but my mind was a blank. I awkwardly tried to move away, and then, remaining on the floor, to at least push Eli's hands away.

"Help us out here, man! We don't have all day. That's no big deal, just put your head against the tiles and spread your ass with your hands."

My mind switched. I was so stressed that they were still not cumming so I did it. I took the most degrading position I could think of, reminiscing some of the hardcore porn I was watching from time to time.

They were actually jerking off over me. I wanted to make them stop but at the same time, I was praying that they would cum quickly. What if someone came in the locker-room and saw us like that? I knew that every complaint I would address to the Coach would be seen as me, not being comfortable enough with myself.

"Fuck yeah, bitch!" One of the two yelled.

They were moaning loudly. Were they not afraid somebody would catch them? I guess my position was worse than them.

"Spread wider!"

I obliged. I just was no longer able to say no to them.

"Hide out your dick."

I tried to obey to every command. I was losing it. The sounds of their hands fapping against their balls ware making me delirious.

After some more grunting, moaning, and ass spreading, finally, they cummed. Eli ejaculated first, I heard him breathing heavily on my side at the moment of orgasm and he went to wash his hands full of semen under the shower head, but then when Damian cummed second, I felt some splashes against my ass.

"Mmmmm, that pussy is just fucking too good, bitch!"

Finally, feeling his sperm hitting my back and my ass got out of my torpor and I stood up, shaking.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I looked at a thick white substance running down my leg. I was ready to punch Damian.

"Sorry bro, there was just a lot, could not aim right!" He backed down a little, his dick still hard dripping with cum.

"What the hell? You fucking jizzed on my ass! That's freaking homo!"

Damian shrugged his shoulders.

"Relax man! Just some protein. It's not going to kill you." He rolled his eyes while searching for his towel: "You really are a drama queen, that's a fag thing."

"Thanks for the release." Said Eli who was coming back from the showers with his singlet in his hand.

They hurried up to put their singlets on, and I remained there, dumbfounded. I got fucking cum on my ass. All my body was trembling. What should I do? Expose them to the team, to the Coach? What had just happened was beyond every limit. Even the Coach would condemn that! They would get kick out of the team.

I felt so dirty, I needed to take a shower after this.

I came in on the mat roughly 10 minutes later, after I had scrubbed my ass a million times.

"You need to change right after the other guys are ready, Scott. No need to wait there for half an hour!" Scolded Coach Ranson.

"Sorry, Coach, I..."

"No, no, that's ok, as long as you were naked in there, that's the main point on focus for you this week. Just join Daniel and the other boys from your group."

"Yes, Coach."

I passed by Damian. He stopped me to whisper something in my ear.

"Sorry about earlier bro. I guess I did not expect your ass to be such a turn on..."

For once, he seemed genuine. I did not respond. What did he want me to say, that this was fine? That I was happy to help?! Fuck that guy!

I considered for long minutes to tell on him to the coaches or even to Travis, but the words "Eli and Damian masturbated over me" could just not come out of my mouth.

The training was pretty uneventful after that. I was a bit distracted but I still got some congratulations from Daniel on my moves. Travis also did well. At least, when I was on the mat or focused on my efforts, I did not think about anything else, I was in my zone.

But when it was time to go back to the locker-room to shower and change, I got nervous again. I knew what was expecting of me, but I needed to set up some boundaries. This was getting out of control. It was tricky though, if I complained, this would be seen as me not being comfortable in my own skin.

I got naked as soon as I entered and went in the communal showers, joining the guys, I let them check my ass and I showered for a long time. I somewhat decided to own it, maybe that would make it better.

Thankfully, Damian had a date that night and everyone got change into their everyday clothes pretty quickly after that. I was left with Travis who was waiting for me to go back to our dorms, all dressed up already.

I was still naked of course.

"Pretty crazy what the coach asks from us." He pointed out. I thought I should be the one to talk...

"Yeah... I think this is too much, man..."

"It will soon be over. But look, I gotta tell you, he asked me something as well. As he knows we are sharing rooms."

"You're making me nervous, dude."

"It's not much, he just wants you to wear this when we are in our rooms together." He got a white jockstrap with a grey strap from his bag. "He asked me to make sure that you do, that he could come at any time to check if we were following the rules and if we were not, I would get a punishment too."

I sighed.

"Do I really have to be naked at all times?"

"Sorry dude, apparently, you really freaked out the Coach with your reactions and he's afraid that you'd get a meltdown being seen in public in your singlet for the first comp. It's just so you can get comfortable with your ass hanging out I guess. To tell you the truth, I don't like the idea at all. It's weird to have you in these at all times in our room..." He looked at the jockstrap, disgusted.

"Bro, this is getting worse and worse..."

"Look, for the singlet, they let you off once you had lost some weight. So, I guess this is going to be the same thing with that. It should not last more than one week, and don't worry, I don't intend to check you out."

I must say I was glad that I was sharing my room with Travis and not with Damian.

"Ok, let me put it on."

He smiled at me.

"It's just a pair of underwear. Easier to do than having to train seven times a week like Harry or Amir."

"Yeah... I mean, I don't care about the stupid jockstraps in our room. I don't like showing off my ass, sure, but who does? But with you, like, really, no big deal. The problem is Damian... He... Like, he takes advantage of the situation."

I almost explained the whole thing to Travis but could not say much more than that.

"Don't mind Damian, he's just losing it! He's super jealous of all the attention you're getting from the Coach. You're clearly the new star athlete of the team, this is why they're all mad."

Travis seemed a bit upset as well. Did all my teammates feel this way?

Sure, I was always getting compliments from the staff. Maybe they were undeserved? But I also had to go through one-on-one trainings, and now being exposed and naked pretty much at all time.

I was not sure it was worth it.

"You would rather be in my place?" I asked Travis.

"Look, I just want everyone to do well. Don't get me wrong, I do think Coach Ranson is extreme, he treats every tiny problem with radical methods, but I also think he's the best Coach we've ever had. Don't you think we are making progress?"

"I do... I'm 100% committed. I'm doing everything the Coach asks, it's just... I wonder if this would actually give us results."

12