Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"RUSSEL!" Scolded the Coach. "Control your damn self!"

He could not slap me ad Damian was all over me so the Head Coach put his sneakers on my face to show his disapproval. I had my head glued against the mat for a while at this point, but now, the Head Coach was locking me. I felt trapped. I was.

"You like my dick in your hole, fucking fag." Damian was practically licking out my ears as he was whispering filthy stuff to me.

"Coach... he's touching me! That's not fair. LET GO OF MY DICK!" I shouted to Feytons.

"What did I just say Russel? Keep you cool! Don't you think your opponents will try to grab your big cock?! You'll just have to remain focus! He's trying to throw you off, to make you lose your cool! Have not you learnt anything today?"

Just like that, the Coach had authorized Feytons to jerk me off. I was so concentrated on my dick and not cumming that I did not even realize was what going on in my ass. While Damian's enormous dick was struggling to fit in my ass crack, I felt my asshole opening, way more than before, way more than I had ever felt it.

It was like my anus had been woken up by Damian's snake and there was no turning back.

Had I ever been so horny in my life? Was I actually a fag? I was not enjoying this but my dick and my ass were reacting in a way that I could not comprehend. If only I could just take a second to think, but the sneakers of the coach on my face, the hands of Damian on my throbbing coach, his dick in my ass. I felt delirious.

Just as I felt Feyton's dickhead coming in full contact with my anus, oh fuck, that was it, the tip of his dripping and enormous cock was entering me, I exploded in his hand which was still jacking me off.

I had not cummed in days. My whole body spasmed and the orgasm was uncontrollable.

"FUCK YOU FAG!" Shouted Damian still humping me as volleys of my cum were being released in his hand on my cock.

He moved away his hand, almost entirely white as it was covered with my semen. I felt so sorry for him, this was disgusting!

He angrily put his mouth on my mouth and prevented me to talk.

"YOU ARE A SICK FUCK SCOTTY! WASH OUT YOUR SICKENING FAGGY SPERM OFF MY HAND! COACH, THE FAG COULD NOT HELP HIMSELF!"

"Just keep on with the exercise, Feytons. Remain in control. I know you are disgusted right now, a fag just nutted on you, but this was the whole point, remember? Learning to be comfortable with touching fags."

I felt my own cum being forced against my lips, some coming into my mouth. I wanted to scream, not sure what I would have said though, but Damian was shutting me up anyway, manhandling me, choking me with my own jizz. Damn, he was still against my ass, well... IN my ass?! I could not tell anymore. Was he fucking me?! That could not be!

The Coach finally said:

"Cum, Feytons! Cum, now!"

And finally, Damian Feytons ejaculated in my asshole.

A dozen of volleys of cum were pouring straight inside my asshole as I was struggling not to swallow my own cum in my mouth. After a few more humps, Damian naked and sweaty body collapsed on top of me and he finally let go. He lied down beside me, his dick still trembling after his orgasm.

I collapsed on the mat. The Head Coach finally moving his feet away from my face.

"You two are fucking stars!" Rejoiced the Coach, visibly ecstatic.

"Thanks Coach." Said Damian. I swore he winked at him!

"Pull out the same tricks to your opponent and you'll be both number 1 of your weight class in the entire United States! That's my boys!"

I farted and a long stream of cum came out my ass, sliding in my ass crack, running down my thighs.

"Thank you, Coach." I mumbled.

*****************

Looks like things are getting more and more out of control for Scott! What do you think will happen next? As always, I can only encourage you to share your comments and feedback as they are my main source of motivation to keep on posting on Literotica!

12