Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 16

Story Info
Scott receives a dangerous proposal.
4.7k words
4.43
8k
11

Part 16 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch. This story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay).

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

****************************

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 16: Deal or no deal

After two weeks spent at my parent's place, I was finally back on campus. I would get a new roommate for the second semester and I was feeling quite nervous about that. I hoped that he would be cool. I had been so lucky to get paired with Travis during my freshman year. Well, until we split up...

Otherwise, I was feeling much better.

After my visit to the Coach, I noticed that the price of the Wrestling Team Gone Wild Onlyfans page had been increased to 50$ and the account who had sent me the video on Instagram had been blocked. What a relief! As much as I wanted to forget all about the night spent at his place, I had to admit that the Coach had kept his promise to help me.

Damian came to me as I was walking out of my English class.

"Yo, Donkey Scotty."

"Don't call me that, dude... What do you want?"

"Sorry, old habit! Don't get mad already, can you try to be a little more chill for the new year?" Damian put his arm around my shoulders as if I was one of his bros.

"I'll try if you can be a little less of an ass."

He smiled.

"I cannot give any guarantee." He pinched my nipple.

"Ouch!"

"Anyway, I had to find you cause the Coach wants us both in his office tonight."

"What for?"

"No idea, but it did not seem like we had a choice."

"Surprising, coming from Coach Ranson! He is usually so keen to let us do whatever we please."

Damian and I both laughed at my sarcastic comment and we avoided Travis who was walking down the same corridor, alongside Cory. Travis had officially left the team but Coty was still part of the Wolves.

Damian was mocking me at times but it now felt more like friendly teasing than actual hazing or harassment. We were cool with each other. Or maybe I had just accepted that I would always be his beta so there was no purpose in being mad about it.

"We'll see each other at 6!" He said, following a blonde girl passing by.

"Ok, yes."

Practice was supposed to start again the following week, once we would have passed our physicals. I wondered what the Coach wanted. Hopefully, this had nothing to do with our last encounter! Every time I tried to rationalize what had happened, I could not figure how I ended up swallowing the Coach's cum... and how that made me cum myself!

I had a few hours without class and I returned to my dorm room. I was alone most of the time now that I had lost Travis and there was no point in wandering in the corridors.

My room was still empty and I had no info about my potential new roommate. I had been told that given the vacant place in my room, I would probably welcome someone who would find himself without a place to sleep in, at the very last minute.

I lied down in my bed and watched a few wrestling matches on YouTube. When it became boring, I decided to jerk off. For the past few days, things had become more normal with my libido. At the moment, we were not formally forbidden to cum (the next competition would not happen before February) and I had finally jerked off to a straight porn a few days prior. It had not happened in months!

I was starting to feel like myself again. After all these doubts, it seemed like I was straight after all. I had been so shaken up that some doubts remained in my mind but that day, I could watch a girl fingering her wet pussy and that was enough to make me explode! A good sign of heterosexuality, don't you think?

When I was done, I let my cum dry on my abs as I needed to absorb as much jizz as possible to keep my level of testosterones high. Doctor Peterson would have probably told me to eat it but that was just too gross. Again, pretty straight of me not to want to eat my own cum, right?

At 5:45, I left the dorms to go to the Head Coach's office. When I arrived, Damian was already waiting in front of the door.

"I did not want to go in without you." He spoke.

Was he nervous too? That would be a first.

"Let's go. Maybe they have finally found singlets at our proper size."

He smiled at my joke and we knocked at the door.

"Come on in, boys."

Inside, the Coach was not alone. Robert and Francis were both sitting on his respective right and left side, the three of them facing Damian and I. Shit, this could not mean anything good.

"Happy new year my dear athletes!" Robert de Portier exclaimed in his usual flamboyant tone.

"Hi, happy new year!" Damian replied.

"Happy new year everyone." I said, less enthusiastically.

Francis was looking straight at me. He had an Ipad in his right hand and was wearing a fancy suit. He looked very much as he was about to start a business meeting. What was he doing there? His staring made me uneasy.

"New year, new semester! That's all great." The Head Coach grumbled, already showing signs of impatience. "We don't have much time and I thought this was important for us to have this quick meeting. Sit, boys."

Damian and I obliged immediately. We were passed the point of noticing when Coach Ranson was addressing us as if we were proper dogs.

"Did we do something wrong, Coach?" Damian asked, defensively.

"No... On the contrary my boys!" Robert replied immediately, seemingly very excited. He was wearing a purple tie and I thought about the supposed good fashion taste of gay guys. Clearly, not all stereotypes were true!

"We wanted to talk to you both about a project which may be beneficial for both the team and for yourself, at a more personal level." The Head Coach explained. Francis was now taking notes on his Ipad.

"So exciting!" Robert punctuated. He could be so annoying at times!

Coach Ranson brushed him off.

"As you are well-aware, the naked calendar released last month was a big success and everyone is talking about you two specifically. The revenues generated with the sales helped with the fundings of the Wolves team tremendously, even if there are still more effort to be made. We were in so much debts following the disastrous last season..."

Damian seemed clearly excited now. I was more perplex. I had learned to be careful of what could come after too much praising.

"The recognition and popularity of the wrestling team has never been that high! All the other departments are using us as an inspiration for their social media now!" Robert added, very proud of his work as communication director. He did put us on the map, there was no denying.

Coach Ranson conceded one of his rare smiles.

"That's right. The photographs shot by Francis have been unanimously acclaimed and we all believe it would be a shame to stop there."

"Sadly, I have not been able to retrieve all the benefice of this success."

Francis commented, speaking for the first time and being the only one clashing with the joyful mood.

"Francis, please. We are not here to complain but to move forward...." Coach Ranson said, rather annoyed.

"Of course, of course..." Francis conceded, still staring mischievously at me.

I knew I was directly targeted by his comment. I was the one who asked the Coach to limit the access to his Onlyfans page and therefore the one responsible of the reduction in Francis' streams of revenue.

The Coach was precisely getting to this subject:

"Anyway, Russel, you already know about it but Feytons, you will be pleased to learn that Francis and Robert have found a way to generate more money for the Wolves. They have opened an exclusive page where never seen before pictures and behind the scenes of the shoots are proposed to subscribers."

"Like what? An Onlyfans?" Damian asked.

"Exactly." The Coach replied. "So, you're familiar with the concept."

"Of course, everybody is. But is not it for porn?"

"Porn! Such an awful word!" Francis cut-off. "This is just a place to share exclusive content which would be censored on the more mainstream social media. Why do we need to categorize everything?"

Damian got a little red, he did not expect such a strong reaction from the photographer. He looked at me, a bit puzzled, but let the Coach continue.

"As I was saying. A page has been opened earlier this year and it has proven to be quite successful. Sadly, some members of the team have expressed concerns about the content leaking outside of the exclusive page and the consequences of such leaks on their personal lives. Consequently, we were forced to limit the access to this platform."

The Coach stared at me for so long that he could, just as well, have named me!

"What did you say?" Damian asked me, proving that I was clearly identified as the buzz kill.

"Damian, there were porn videos of me, of us, being shared on Instagram!"

"Of us? When did we shoot a porn?"

"For God's sake, this was not porn!" Francis explained, visibly very tensed.

"We only shared some behind the scenes of a shooting, showing some authentic "after match" fun between team members!"

As I started to respond, the Head Coach yelled: "ENOUGH."

Everyone shut up instantly.

Looking at Francis, Coach Ranson spoke again:

"I have decided to take those concerns into consideration and this decision is finale."

His earlier talks with Francis must not have been easy and I was very grateful for the Coach to stand by my side.

"I'm mindful of the models too..." Francis mumbled, crossing his arms.

"Indeed, you are. Boys, Francis has accepted to up the price of his X-rated page quite significantly and to implement strong blocking measures to avoid any future leak. He is even working with a lawyer to make sure the content does not leave the Wrestling Team Gone Wild page."

"Thank you." I said awkwardly, trying to mend fences. "I... I really appreciate that."

Francis relaxed a bit.

"That's fine..."

"He did have a couple of conditions which I have found to be reasonable." Coach Ranson continued. "See, Francis is the owner of all the content he shot, and is fully authorized to share it as it pleases him. But to take into account your request, he was forced to spend more money, notably in legal counselling and assistance, and he has lost a great number of subscribers."

Was the whole point of this meeting to make me feel bad? Because it was definitely working. I thought my request not to share pornographic videos of myself were legitimate! They had to be!

"We did find a common ground to make sure everyone's interests were preserved and this is the reason why I wanted you both here."

"But what does it have to do with me? Scotty was the one to complain! I don't give a damn about the pics being leaked. Everybody loves my dick."

Robert chuckled nervously at Damian's comment.

"See." Commented Francis, apparently making a point. I was the weird one for complaining.

"It happens that you two are the most appreciated athletes featured on the page." The Head Coach explained.

"Especially when you Feytons, act in a dominant role and you Russel, in a submissive one." Francis specified, as if this was necessary.

Damian flexed his biceps next to me. He could be such a prick at times. Robert chuckled again like a teenage girl.

"We discussed it at length and we all thought that it would be fair to ask you two to participate in a few more videos, maybe a couple a month for the rest of the semester, so Francis can justify the cost of his page to his remaining fans. Those additional videos would be presented as very exclusive content to the audience and only accessible to a few members."

"You want more videos from us?" I asked, getting more and more uncomfortable on my chair.

"Yes. But you would not be doing that for free. I have made sure this would be a win-win situation for everyone involved. Francis has accepted to share half of his revenues with both the team and with you personally. 25% of the generated revenues will go for the Wolves, and the remaining 25% will be shared between you two."

"Wow. You want to pay us!" Damian exclaimed.

The senior had shared dozens of his sextapes online, more or less intentionally, but apparently, he had never been smart enough to understand how to make money out of it.

"Your Coach is a tough negotiator when it comes to the interest of his players." Francis commented. "But we ended up agreeing on these terms, yes."

"And don't you think we should have our say in all of that?" I finally let go some of my frustration. "I mean, we are the first concerned here! That's my fucking ass being featured!"

"That's exactly why you're here. We wanted your opinion." Robert said in a calm voice, for once.

Damian was already shouting: "Count me in!"

"Not everyone wants to become a Pornstar, Damian!" I snapped back.

"Oh, come on, Francis said it would not be porn and barely anyone would actually see the page. Why do you always have to be such a pussy?"

"Actually, nobody said anything about the content of the videos. We don't even know what they want us to do." I pointed out.

Damian and I stopped arguing and we redirected our focus to the three men before us. They had been whispering among themselves.

"On this point too, we have reached an agreement." Coach Ranson explained.

"I was very clear. No fucking involved, and any ejaculation must happen at a time where it would not mess with your chances of winning a competition. Wrestling always has to cum, sorry, to come, first."

"No... No fucking?" I questioned; a bit stunned we were even discussing this.

"You wanted to?" Robert asked, almost jumping from his chair.

"No, of course not! Are you insane? I'm not gay!"

Francis lost his cool, once again.

"Look, Russel. I'll admit that the fans love you but this diva attitude of yours has to stop. You know damn well that you have signed a $3.000 model contract which clearly states that you authorize me to share everything I freaking want from that shooting. I opened that page in my own rights! It's only as a favour to the Coach and to this team that I'm even considering this new deal. You are entirely free to refuse it, as I am entirely free to release all the already shot content anywhere I please!"

I was about to snap back at him but I could not. Everything he had said was true. I was trapped. I swallowed my saliva.

"Look Scott, no one here is forcing you to do anything you don't want to do." Robert said, putting his hand on mine. "It's totally up to you to accept or refuse this deal. That's a proposal, that's all."

It sure looked more like blackmail to me but I had signed the original contract and now I had to deal with the consequences.

"The videos... What would they be exactly?" I finally asked quietly.

Francis let go of a light smile.

"Not much, Coach Ranson has imposed strict limits on what I am authorized to ask of you. I, for one, think you should only do what comes naturally. The fans love your authenticity so there is no point in making you do something you would not be comfortable with. I mean, we still have to give our audience a bit more compared to what they had so far, you know, to justify their membership going from $10 to $50, but I'm sure we can all be creative."

"I... I'm not sure. They would want sexual stuff, no? I read the comments."

"It depends on what you call sexual. We have already assured you that you would not be fucked in the ass."

"And how much money could we make?" Damian asked. I still had questions about the content of the videos but this was a good remark too.

"It's hard to say, maybe a couple hundred maybe a couple thousands per video, maybe more, to share between yourselves. It all depends on the quality of the content we'll put out there. This is why I need you to be fully invested in it. No need to tell me that you accept this deal if you don't intend to follow through."

I was still very much in debts despite the 3 grands I had already gotten from the shooting. Earning a few thousand a month during my college years, that could literally change my life.

"Look boys, we'll give you some time to make your decision. Nobody wants you to commit to this unwillingly. Last time, Russel has made what he now considers to be a poor judgement and he claims that he did not have time to think it through. I don't want him to make the same mistake again." Coach Ranson stood up and patted my shoulders.

"I can wait until next week, but I'll have to know soon to adjust my business plan and figure what I do with the existing content." Francis stated.

"Just let us know next week when we go back to training what you decide and we'll see how we manage things from there." The Coach settled.

He stared at us for a little while and then said. "You may go, now."

Damian and I walked out without any further discussion. I had spent hours in this office, entirely naked, forced to stare at the Coach's cock but this meeting may have been the most awkward moment I had spent in there! I was more confused than ever.

Although, I did not have time to ponder my options as the second we were outside, Damian pushed me violently against a wall.

"Fucking liar!" He shouted.

He was so strong and I was taken off guard. I felt powerless, totally trapped under his heavy muscles.

"What the hell, Damian? Let go of me!" I begged.

He was still holding me by my neck, and I was starting to suffocate.

"You took three fucking thousand dollars from us! Traitor!"

Shit, with everything that had been said, I had not even realized that my secret had been revealed!

"Damian... I..."

Even if I had something to say to my defence, I could not have said a word, I was hardly managing to breathe. Damian kept on pressing harder against me.

"You were paid 3.000 dollars when I was paid 400 for the same shooting! That's a fucking joke. A digusting fag and a liar. Damn, your parents really missed the ball with ya!"

As I was literally getting purple, he finally released his grip and I fell down on the floor. Damian looked like a giant above me. I coughed multiple times but I still could not breathe properly.

"Wait until the rest of the team learns about it! You know that I've been defending you lately! I've been saying to the others you were a good kid, we should stick with you, even if you were a faggot! They all hate you; you know! But I told them: look what he's willing to take for the team, he let us nut on his pussy, we should be thankful. And now... You do this!"

"I... I did not lie... I just did not tell you..."

"You fucking moron." He kicked me in the abs. "You cannot own up to anything can't you?"

I was tearing up at this point. I could not lose him; I had already lost everyone!

"Look, I did not ask for these 3K! They proposed it to me, I was not going to say no!"

"You don't get it, do you? You don't understand that we are a team. Imagine what we could have obtained for all of us if you have told us. I bet we could have negotiated 1K, maybe 2K for each member of the team. But no, you only thought about yourself, as always!"

"I... I did not think of that, sorry... Really."

"I'm so fucking mad right now."

"I know Damian, I know... I just needed the money."

"I need the money too! What the hell do you think? We are going to this shitty university with a crazy wrestling Coach cause we're rich!"

I straightened up and he did help me stand back up. He seemed more disappointed than anything else at this point. I felt like pure shit.

"I wish I had done things differently." I spoke.

"Me too... I wish you had done things differently." He marked a pause; his veins were contracting in his biceps. "Are you ok? I did not want to hurt you."

12