Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 29

Story Info
Scott gets his cherry popped!
4k words
4.74
16k
20

Part 29 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

Please be aware that this story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay). The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 29: Virgin no more

Once he had realized a butt plug had just come out from my ass (what had my life turned into!?), Damian's look and attitude changed instantly. It was like he had turned into someone else.

I had never seen him like this, he seemed as turned on as he was mad.

My teammate pushed me against the wall violently, my face stuck against the crotch of a wrestling star wearing a bright yellow singlet from the Midwest.

"You should not have hidden such a dirty little secret! Not from me!" Damian barked at me.

"I... It's just, with the cage, I...."

"I thought you were telling me everything. We had promised each other. No secret."

He grabbed my enormous ass and spread my cheeks.

"I was just embarrassed, please, Dam, this is private... This has nothing to do with..."

Damian knelt down behind me. I was still facing the poster. My hole was winking at him, I knew that.

"Don't be ashamed of being who you are, Scott. I've been telling you for two years now! You're a fag, dude, you have to learn to embrace it." He slapped my ass. "Fuck, your life will be so much better if you're true to who you are."

I was expecting him to finger me, or even, to push his nearly 9 inches dick inside of my ass, but no, what I felt was different, it was wet, slimy, sloppy... It was his tongue!

My wrestling teammate was feasting on my ass!

"Damian... Oh God..."

"Damn, that pussy tastes delicious!" He commented while rimming me.

"Mmmm... Please...."

I wanted to tell him to stop but I simply could not.

His face was deep inside my ass crack now, Damian was literally searching my insides with his warm tongue. He was only coming out from time to time to talk dirty to me.

"Who got to play with that hole before me?" He questioned.

"No-one..."

"Don't lie to me, Scotty. Not again!"

"Just Victor, but he is only fingering me. He has never... eaten me."

"Such a wuss!" Damian shouted. "Your roommate is a fool if he does not know how to properly eat a juicy pussy such as yours."

"Mmmmm...." I moaned.

Having my ass rimmed was a whole new experience and Damian was a fucking pro at it. "Finger King", my ass! Now, I was really being taken care of.

"You won't blow my dick, today." Damian stated, his nose in my ass.

I was a bit disappointed. Why was he punishing me?

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

Damian stood up again. He licked my ear and whispered:

"I'm gonna fuck your ass, Scott."

He said ass, not pussy. He called me Scott, not fag. I felt shivers all over my body. Crazily, I told him the first thought that came into my mind:

"I cannot take it! My hole is not lubed. It won't fit!"

I did not say no. I did not push him back. I did not discuss. I was just afraid that it would hurt too much. But fuck, I wanted that cock deep inside my ass!

"Don't you worry about that; I know how to open a tight hole and yours seems very much prepared already!"

He bent me over his desk, pushing my head against his homework, and he resumed his rimming. He was spitting profusely in my hole while fingering my ass. His index; His ring finger; His middle finger; Even his thumb. One, two, then three fingers at the same time.

He reached my prostate; I felt my orgasm coming. Damian Feytons knew what he was doing.

"Amir has nothing on you." Damian said as he was getting his tongue in and out of my ass.

"Amir... Does he...?"

"You have fun with Victor. I have fun with Amir. Jealous?"

He shoved three fingers deep, pulled them off and then, pushed them in my throat. I gagged on them, tasted my own ass, and spat on myself. I was drooling all over Damian's English paper. Shakespeare again. Thankfully, Damian had never been one to care much about his Academic results.

I bit my fist not to scream when he went back to finger-fucking me again.

"And Victor ever done that?"

Damian started rubbing his dick against my ass crack.

"Yeah... but..."

"But what?"

"He has never fucked me." I finally said.

Damian was humping me. I knew that feeling. I thought back of the hose technique's exercise and our one-on-one training session. It was only a few months prior but it seemed like an eternity ago. When Damian had rubbed his throbbing cock against my hole, for the first time ever, my anus had opened up.

And now, a semester later... it was ready. I was ready.

"Why not? Why could not he push his dick deep inside your hole, bitch? Your pussy is begging for it." Damian asked, his dick firmly lodged in my ass-crack. I felt it pulsating.

"I... I don't know... I asked him not to... He told me that he would only if I begged him..."

"And you did not?"

"No..."

My asshole was opening up. Ready to swallow. But that cock was so big, so thick. It would surely destroy me!

"You did not want Victor's dick inside of you. Makes sense..." Damian commented.

"Why?"

I was asking Damian questions as if he knew all truths about what was good for me.

"Because your hole knows his true master." He simply replied.

I felt his wet dickhead penetrating me. Fuck, he was actually in! Damian got closer to me; his sweaty chest pressed against my back.

"Mmmm... Damian..."

He grabbed my neck. I gave in. All my fears, doubts, questions. I let go of everything that was making the old me.

I HAD A FREAKING COCK IN MY ASS.

"Ask me to fuck you." He whispered.

I breathed heavily. I was giving me shivers.

And there, I said it.

"Fuck me. Please."

Damian licked my cheek and the corner of my mouth, and he pushed his large dick inside of me. It was so much bigger than the butt plug. So much thicker than the fingers. So much juicer than the banana.

He had to put his hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming.

"Scott, you're going to take every inch of my cock and you're gonna love every second of it."

He pushed himself further. I wanted to yell. Of pain or of pleasure, who could tell? He was entering me slowly, at least, at first.

"More..." I mumbled between his sloppy fingers, coated with my own saliva.

He thrusted himself some more and I felt more inches sodomizing me.

"AAAAAAAAAAhhhhh..." He hit my prostate with his monster cock.

"Looks like your cherry popped, babe." Damian kissed my neck.

I felt my hole being slowly, but surely, filled with his throbbing and juicy cock. How was I even able to take this? I had no idea that my hole could stretch this far.

"Oh my God, Damian... I..."

"You're a virgin no more, babe." He whispered, licking my face once again. We were freaking dogs.

Another thrust and suddenly, he was deep fucking me. The pounding was about to start.

I had not been forced. He had not tied me down. I had offered myself willingly to Damian Feytons and he was now pounding my ass.

First, he fucked me from behind, over his desk and then, against the wall. We were standing and he was pushing himself inside of me, with large back and forth motions. A few minutes later, he was literally lying on top of me, on his small dorm bed.

Damian was facing me while ravaging my hole, hard.

Pearls of sweat were falling from his forehead straight into my mouth. It tasted salty.

"You like that, babe?" He asked, panting.

I was disturbed by the way he was looking at me. There was something different in his eyes.

"Tell me that you like that." He insisted, putting his hands around my neck.

"I do... I like it..."

It was true. His monster cock was so big, it hurt, but mostly, it felt good. Who am I kidding? It felt amazing! Like the best sensation I had ever known.

"Yeahhhhh, you do." Damian grunted, thrusting his dick further in my insides and tightening his hold around my neck. He was chocking me.

"Mmmmm..."

"You love that big fat cock, babe. Fuck yeah. You're so good at taking it, deep!"

The bed was squeaking a lot. I smiled to myself because I had already heard this sound on video before, on one of Damian's notorious sextapes. I had become one of his bitches.

Damian was mostly rough, but more surprisingly, at times, he could be tender too. His fully stiffed cock was tearing me apart, balls deep, but there was something beyond that, something I cannot explain, electricity in the air.

I was reaching another anal orgasm when Damian leant even closer and kissed me.

I kissed him back. Full mouth. Our tongues intertwining.

That straddled me. More than anything else which had happened that year. A kiss. A real one. Who could say this was "no homo"? We were not just fucking; we were making love.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. The shivers again, all over my body.

Damian moved away from my gaping hole. Jesus, his dick was throbbing and leaking so much precum. I had never seen anything like this. And it was so freaking big and thick, how did I manage to take it all in my ass? That monster cock had probably messed up with my guts.

"I want you to sit on it." He said pointing to his dick, as if I did not know what he meant.

Damian went to sit on Eli's bed on the other side of the room.

Another leakage of precum spurted from his dickhead and slid down his shaft to his balls. He was so close to cumming. I wanted it so bad, but damn, could I really sit on that huge piece of meat? My ass was already sore.

"Damian, I... I don't know if I can..."

"Sit on my fucking pole!" He commanded.

I was weak. This was all the convincing that I needed.

I moved away from his bed, trembling, and crawled towards him, like a good submissive bitch. I was really going to sit on that thing. Almost instinctively, I first used my eager mouth to collect some precum from his balls. Damian experienced some spasms. I licked his shaft, tasted my asshole on his beautiful juicy cock.

I was about to full on blow him when he stopped me.

"No... Fuck Scott... You're going to make me cum... We said, no sucking! I want to breed that hole."

I did not remember agreeing to "no sucking" but I nodded yes and I reluctantly let go of his shiny dickhead.

He turned me around so my fat ass would be right in front of his eyes. Damian spread my cheeks again. My hole had a mind of its own, winking at his Master, just like Damian's dick, which was throbbing uncontrollably at the sight of this welcoming cave.

I squatted and felt his leaking dickhead against my pink pucker.

"Oh my God... Damian... That's so fucking big..."

"Yeah, it is." He confirmed, proudly.

He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me further down his dick. It felt like I was losing my virginity all over again.

From my entire journey, if I were to pin point a moment when I became a cock-addicted slut, that would certainly be this one.

My hole swallowed the whole thing and I impaled myself on his monster cock. I rode it like it was the last thing I would do in my life. Maybe it was? That could kill me, but what a beautiful death that would be!

Damian was no longer thrusting his hips; I was doing all the fucking myself, going up and down on his shaft while he was grunting behind me, just holding my back.

The sounds of his balls fapping against my ass was crazy. I was looking at the wrestler in the tight yellow singlet on the poster in front of me. He was one of my idols. If only he could see me right now...

I thought of Coach Ranson. Would he be proud of me at that instant? As in most of the decisions that I was making, the opinion of my Head-Coach was the most important, if not, the only one that mattered.

Damian grabbed my neck from behind and pushed his dick one more time deep inside of me. He was tapping against my prostate.

"Mmmm..." I moaned, louder and louder.

"I'm gonna nut in your hole." Damian whispered in my ears. "I'll make you pregnant with my dirty spunk."

"Please... please do...."

"How bad do you want it?"

"So fucking bad. Breed me, Damian. I'm begging you."

He thrusted his hips some more. I was dizzy. Too much pleasure, or maybe too much pain, I could no longer differentiate one from the other.

"I'm fucking rearranging your guts, you nasty slut."

"Yes... Yes... Please... Give me your cum. Please... You own me..." I begged.

He cummed in my ass at that exact moment, effectively breeding me with his warm alpha cum. I felt them, loads after loads, he was filling me up.

We were both sweating a lot, shaking too. For a few seconds, it felt like we were glued to each other, like when dogs are fucking. I did not want to let go of his wonderful cock still lodged inside of me, but he pushed me aside.

I found myself in the doggystyle position on the floor. Damian could not resist; he pushed his cock one more time in my hole while it was already deflating. Then, he was done.

"Damian..." I mumbled.

I was at a loss for words, lying on the floor. I had kept his thick milk in my ass.

"Just go back to your dorm." Damian told me, being suddenly harsh.

He was standing above me, his two legs spread across my chest. I could not move. I needed a minute. Residue of cum fell from his slimy dickhead down on my face. I licked the last drops. No waste! He went back to sit on his own bed.

I thought of his roommate, Eli. We had just had sex in his bed! How crazy was that?

I struggled to stand back up. My hole was aching a bit. Damian had put headphones on, completely ignoring me. What the hell?

"Damian?"

I tried to get his attention but to be fair, I was not too sure of what I was trying to say.

"Go back to your dorm, fag."

That hurt. So bad. But what was I expecting from Damian Feytons? A love story? How stupid could I be? I was just one of his whores.

"You kissed me." I stated coldly.

He did not even look at me, he was putting back his shorts, staring at the wall now.

"Damian, talk to me!" I begged.

"Go away!" He barked, still looking at the wrestling star featured on the poster in front of him.

I had no choice but to leave the room, drained and confused.

Thankfully, when I came back in my own room, Victor was not there. I could not have handled him. I was very overwhelmed.

I got naked and took a good look at myself in the mirror. It was time to face the truth I had been trying to ignore for months.

I looked at my shaven and very sensitive nipples. There were once pecs but they had become titties.

Below, I looked at my abs, perfectly defined but hairless as well, and then, even lower, the metal chastity cage. There was a cock trapped underneath but it had been so long that I was not sure it was even real anymore. Was I born with a clit? No... I had a dick before. His name was Eddy. But I had locked him up, to shut him down.

I turned around to try and look at my huge ass, my fag bum. I spread my ass-cheeks, I had a stretched-out hole, or maybe should I call it a pussy? Damian Feyton's warm cum was still coating inside of it.

How much longer could I lie to myself? What they had all been telling about me... For all these months... That must have been true. My mind was railing in all directions. The thoughts that came into my mind while Damian Feytons was fucking me were impossible to ignore.

I missed class that afternoon. The weight of what I had realized was consuming me entirely.

When Victor came back around 9pm, I had not moved from my bed or eaten anything. I was still shaken up.

"Waiting for me, bitch?"

As usual, Victor took off his clothes right upon entering our room.

He grabbed my hair while undressing himself. He was ready for another round. He had been playing with my nipples and fingering my ass for days, of course, he was expecting me to spread my legs for him, once again. There was still a banana on his bedside table, ready to wreck me.

"Not now, Vic." I mumbled, barely acknowledging his presence.

He was already throwing away his jeans. But what I had understood about myself that day had shattered something in me. I needed time.

"Feeling moody? Menstruations problem?" He joked.

Victor was hard, his dick was poking out from his underwear, already leaking. He rubbed himself against my face. He slid down his boxer briefs.

I pushed him back.

"Victor. Not now!" I repeated, more firmly this time.

"Come on honey, what the hell?" He tried to do his usual smirk.

But for some reason, I was done with him. Was it because my mind was set on Damian? Was it because that specific day had already been too much? Was it because the old me was trying a last plea to stop me from turning completely?

"Stop the bullshit." I spoke.

"My little bitch is mad at me?" Again, he was mocking me.

"Shut the fuck up, Victor. I'm not your bitch. I'm not your cunt. I'm not yours."

The words were coming out of me as if it was somebody else talking. I could not process my thoughts. It was my guts talking. And they had not talked for a very long time.

"Wow. Where is this coming from? Man, we're friends." Victor got closer to me again. He was more serious at this point.

"We're not friends." I spoke.

Again, I surprised myself. I thought that I was friend with Victor until that very moment when I expressed that we were not.

"Dude, what the fuck?" He touched my shoulder.

I stood up and pushed him against the wall. Violently this time.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" I latched out on him. I was on edge.

For once, he was the one being stunned from my behaviour.

"Are you crazy? You're fucking insane, man!"

"I... Fuck off! Just leave me alone!"

I was completely out of myself, trembling.

"Go see a freaking shrink, dude. There's something very wrong with you"

Victor was putting back his boxer briefs in a hurry. I noticed that he was losing his erection. A part of me felt bad for him. Another part of me wanted to downright kill him. But why? It was like two persons, the old me and the new me, were battling inside my brain and I was stuck in the middle, unable to make a conscious decision.

Shit, my roommate was probably right, I should see a shrink! I was becoming schizophrenic.

"Victor, I... I'm sorry but... I..."

"You're scaring me, mate."

He looked legitimately terrified. I was still shaking. I scared myself too.

And there, I said it. The thing which had been consuming me since I had sex with Damian, or maybe that I had been feeling for the last few months, or maybe even, since forever.

"I am gay." I stated bluntly.

My roommate was putting his jeans on, ready to leave the room. He stopped himself. I had dropped a bomb. What the fuck did I just say?

"Scott. That... That's a lot."

Victor bit his lips and talked to me in a softer tone, almost in a whisper.

"Do you... Do you want talk about it?"

I sat down on my bed. I was not done with my revelations.

"Damian fucked me. He fucked me in the ass today."

"That prick." Victor said.

"I liked it, Vic. I loved it. And when he kissed me, I loved it too."

Tears fell down from my eyes, but also from Victor's eyes. I had not anticipated that. My roommate came sitting down next to me.

"You... You loved it... Because... Because it was Damian?" He asked.

"I... I don't know."

"Do you think you would like it too if it was another guy? Like, what would you feel if we were doing it together?"

Victor was fighting not to full on cry on me. I was even more confused.

"What do you mean?"

Victor took a deep breath: "Scott, would you let me kiss you?"

He got closer and put his arm around my shoulder. His face was now a few inches from mine. His lips touched mine. We were kissing. Only for a second though.

12