Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 32

Story Info
Wrestling team's gangbang.
5.7k words
4.54
15.1k
20

Part 32 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

Please be aware that this story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay). The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

Chapter 32: Wrestling Team's gangbang

"I cannot spoil the surprise now. You're about to find out." The assistant-coach smiled at me in his car.

For sure, I was about to be very surprised.

When we walked into the warehouse, there were already about thirty people inside. Only men. They were chatting and giggling casually. Some were shirtless.

Daniel and I were welcomed by most of the Wolves' team, all wearing their tight singlets, the staff, Coach Ranson, Doctor Peterson, Robert de Portier, and Francis were all there. There were also several camera men, and probably fifteen guys that I did not know.

Most of these strangers looked more like bodybuilders than wrestlers. I wondered what they were doing there. Maybe they were factory workers?

They all cheered loudly when I entered the warehouse. Apparently, they were waiting for me.

"What is this?" I asked, dumbfounded.

Coach Ranson ran towards me, closely followed by a camera man. His bulge was bouncing in his blue nylon shorts. Classic.

"We thought our star athlete deserved a big celebration for his incredible year within the Wolves team! I wanted to personally congratulate you for your great achievements."

I started blushing. Was I dreaming or something?

"Smile for your fans!" Francis said, excited, pointing at the cameras.

I looked around, a bit disoriented.

Ring lights had been set up everywhere. I realized that there were a few neon lights that said: #WTGW and at other spots, big posters were showcasing the Wolves team in various stages of undress with the words: "WRESTLING TEAM GONE WILD". I was the most featured among my teammates.

Overall, the place looked like a big movie set.

"We're live, mate." Eli intervened. He was already stroking his big black cock through his singlet.

What the fuck?

I had two cameras up to my face now. To be fair, one of them was more focusing on my ass than my face.

"This... This is broadcasted live?"

Daniel showed me his phone where, on the Wrestling Team Gone Wild's Onlyfans page, I could see myself reacting to this surprising welcome with only three or four seconds of delay. A bunch of hearts were appearing of the screen. Some donations too. $15, $10, $80...

Coach Ranson grabbed my shoulders. He seemed over the moon, like we were about to open our presents on Christmas morning.

"Our hero is here!" He kissed my forehead. "Shall we begin?"

Men howled all over the place, producing some incredible echoes in the empty warehouse.

"What is happening?" I asked again.

Fuck me, I really was stupid. Why were the Latino guys on the other side of the room taking their clothes off? Why was Amir oiling his large thighs?

And why the hell did everybody look so fucking horny?! What kind of celebration was this?

"All of those guys are here for you, Scott. To thank you and to give you all the energy that you need for tomorrow." Coach Ranson explained.

"The energy?"

"Damn, boy! How can you be so slow? Still! After all those months! They're gonna fuck you deep in the ass!" Francis exclaimed with the biggest smile on his face.

"All of them!" Robert added, super-excited.

I was flabbergasted.

How? Why?! When?! Well... Now, I guessed!

"Surprise!" Tom yelled from afar. The little brat winked at me.

"Awhooooo!" "Awhooooo!" "Awhoooo!"

The howling was relentless and the echo made it so much worse.

Two large men that I did not know were already handling me, throwing my jacket away, stripping me off, sliding down my pants. There were feeling me up, my pecs, my ass, my crotch. I was taken away through the crowd, there was an old mattress on the floor, beside it, a bunch of dildos of all sizes and shapes.

I was right, it was movie set, except that it was a porn movie set!

I passed by Damian. I could not read his face but his dick was definitely hard under his singlet. Oh my freaking God. He was about to fuck me again.

Someone pulled my tee-shirt; I spontaneously pulled it back. It ended up ripping off. I heard some applauses. Still, the cameras were not leaving my sight.

"Coach? Should I... Coach?" I looked for Coach Ranson in the crowd of the semi-naked men surrounding me. He was nowhere to be found.

"Awhooooooo! Awhoooooo! Awhoooooo!"

The howling continued. Were they men or beasts?

Someone pulled down my briefs while Amir was taking my shoes off. I was thrown on the mattress. Fully exposed. Naked.

"Coach?" I mumbled.

There were now several dicks a few inches from my face. Big. Hard. Dripping. I was as mesmerized by the view as I was confused. It was all going so fast. I thought I was going to a training session!

For sure, I would train, but not my wrestling techniques!

"Fuck, look at his fat ass, even better than in videos!" Someone spanked me, forcing me to arch my back.

"Open his cheeks!" Another one grabbed my butt and spread my ass cheeks.

"You love it, right, cunt?" I felt a dick slapping my face, coating me with precum.

I pushed the stranger away before he could force his wet dick inside my mouth and I painfully got up on the mattress. The guys around me were taken aback by my reaction. From their perspective, it was like seeing a well-educated dog suddenly turning against his owner.

"Coach?!" I shouted louder than before.

Finally, I saw him, making his way towards me through the crowd of nearly naked men.

"Turn off the live." He said to Francis in a sigh.

"What bullshit is that?" A muscular black man, his (huge) dick already out, complained.

He was the one about to face-fuck me. I could understand his disappointment. The guy did seem familiar but I could not tell why. Had I already met him? Who the fuck was he?

"Everybody shuts up or goes home!" Coach Ranson barked.

He was always so protective of me. Thank God I had him.

"Coach, what... What's going on? I... I don't understand."

"Boy, I thought I was offering you a fantastic present. We have been planning this surprise with your teammates and the rest of the staff for days now. I thought you would love taking of all these juicy dicks up your ass! Just think about the healthy cum that will slide down right your guts..."

I felt myself starting to sweat. They were all looking at my bare ass and huge flaccid dick.

"But the cameras?" I asked shyly.

Crazy how this was my first (and basically only) concern.

"What about them, Scott? Don't tell me that after everything we have been through, you are still ashamed of who you are? I thought we were done with your insecurities."

"Come on, dude, everybody knows you're a fag! Stop teasing us!" Someone yelled behind me.

"SHUT UP!" The Head-Coach growled at him.

"I... I'm not ashamed, Coach... But... Like, this is..." I gulped. "That's just pornography." I said, pointing to the erected dicks lying in front of me and the dildos on the floor.

Some of the guys chuckled. Who could blame them? I swore I heard someone whispered: "How dumb can he really be?"

Apparently, I could be very, very dumb as I found out the next day.

Coach Ranson got a bit impatient with me.

"Russel! Don't be disrespectful towards Francis' work. You have committed to shoot those videos; you know that. Besides, don't you think your fans deserve something from you? They've been supporting you at every single one of your competitions, have been loyal subscribers to this x-rated page, they have been patient with you when you were still discovering yourself."

"I know that. I'm thankful."

"Then, act on it! Need I remind you that you have deprived them of the biggest moment they have been craving for?"

Given my incredulous look, Coach Ranson had to explain himself further:

"When you lost your virginity, Scott! There were nearly a couple thousands of people watching the live a few minutes ago. We cannot let them down; They are all waiting to see you finally getting fucked in the ass. And this is not only about you. Look at all the men who came here today. You simply cannot be that selfish, right? The entire team has agreed to sacrifice themselves and their nutritious proteins for your sake!"

"You're right, Coach. I'm sorry. I'm just not sure that... That I feel comfortable getting... getting fucked on camera."

"For fuck's sake, boy! You cannot beg to have cocks filling up your holes and then get shy when the camera is rolling! Are you kidding me?"

I felt silly.

How did I find myself disappointing my wrestling coach again, after all the trouble he went through to organize this surprise for me?

"Also, can we stop pretending this is such a big deal? Your fans have seen you swallowing cocks after cocks, feeding yourself with wrestlers' alpha cum on a daily basis. They have seen you drenched in piss, sweat, spit and spunk. They have witnessed your asshole stretch, getting ready to welcome the biggest cocks in the country. It's about time your most dedicated fans get to experience your sodomy live on camera! That's only fair!"

I had done all of this, and more. Why could not I just accept who I was? A hungry, slutty, cock-addicted faggot.

"That's only fair..." I mumbled, convincing myself.

It was true that my hole was already twitching at the thought of being rammed.

"Good boy. And you know how strong you will be tomorrow with all that warm spunk filling you up." Coach Ranson said. "You'll be a beast on the mat! You'll become unbeatable!"

I looked at my right, Harry Cooper was stark naked but his dick was flaccid. He seemed uncomfortable. Beside him, Eli, Cory, Amir, Tom and Damian were all hard and ready to wreck me.

After all the time I had teased them with my hole. It was only fair that I gave myself fully to them.

"OK." I finally spoke.

"Francis, turn the cameras back on! Scott, look at the green light. Tell the audience what you want. You need to be clear that you fully wish to participate in this" The Head Coach patted my shoulders and whispered in my ear.

"Come on, that's YOUR day! YOUR party! YOUR celebration! Get those lads in the mood. You know what to do."

I took a deep breath and looked straight at the camera. This was my moment to shine.

"I... I want to get fucked."

"How? How do you want to get fucked, boy?"

"Hard." I spoke.

"What else do you want?"

"I want to suck big juicy dicks. I want to become those men's bitch. I want them to fill my ass, to breed me. I'm a dirty little slut."

"Awhooooo!"

And just like that, I had agreed to shoot my first gangbang scene. Twenty-four men in total. Not too bad for a first time!

I knelt down on the mattress and from this point on, I had always multiple cocks to take care of at the same time.

Once the initial shock of being literally thrown away in a porn scene had passed, I went on with my task with all the dedication I had for my Coach and for the wrestling team.

At first, the Wolves were taking second row in the circle jerk session around me. Those big bodybuilders-type guys were the ones pushing their cocks inside my mouth, spitting on my face, forcing me to arch so they could spread my ass cheeks. One of them was particularly into licking and twitching my sensitive nipples. I moaned like a good bitch.

I was confused for a while regarding their identities until one Latino offered me his ass to eat, while I was already swallowing his mate's cock.

"Dinner is served, cunt!" He spoke.

I recognized him suddenly, maybe it was his voice that made me clicked. That was the guy from the "exploring my cave" series. I had fingered myself for the first time watching him!

And those black guys, I knew them too! They were regular features on the "Toss my black salad" series, one of Victor's favourites porn! I had watched dozens of episodes while my dick was caged.

Damn! I was servicing proper Pornstars!

No wonder why they were all so hung! I had literally become the dirty skank gangbanged in those gonzo trashy movies. Where did Coach Ranson find them? He really got actual pros to feed me.

I knew I had to be grateful.

I smothered myself in the Latino's ass crack, both amazed and baffled that I was actually rimming his hole. It was like meeting a celebrity. He had taught me so much and now; I was making him feel good. His insides tasted just like I had imagined.

Of course, rimming was only a secondary task. Most of the guys wanted their cocks sucked deep. I was the deepthroat king after all.

"Come on, bitch, you can do better than that!" Two of the black dudes pushed their horse dicks at the same time in my mouth, stretching my poor lips like never before.

One of the cameras was right above my face, recording my eyes tearing up as I was struggling to swallow the big sausages. I pushed myself to the extreme limit until I was literally about to puke.

"That's the spirit, fucking slut!" Another guy said, pushing his dirty (and smelly) foot onto my face.

At the same time, I felt the first fingers invading my ass.

"It slides right in, just like butter!"

I recognized Eli's voice; he was the first of the wrestling team to take centre-stage in the action. He played with my ass while I continued blowing as much cocks as possible.

I had already sucked several cocks at the same time in the weeks prior, but this was a whole new level. Juicy huge meaty cocks were all that I could see around me, literally some of the men were rubbing themselves on my nose and on my eyes. Dozens of cocks, everywhere.

I was going from one monster cock to the other, trying to satisfy all of those Alpha men at the same time.

After the tenth blowjob (well, around the tenth blowjob, you will forgive me that I lost count), I felt like I was losing some of my stamina. Thankfully, anytime that happened, someone would sure slap me and force me down another gigantic cock to remind me of my place.

Again, I could only be thankful for that help.

My jaw was aching so it was a relief when some of the guys were turning around to smother me in their moist ass cracks. Although some of them were dirty, it was easier to suffocate in those sweaty ass-holes rather than working hard on those dicks!

Those guys had no limits, they were farting on my face and chocking me relentlessly.

Don't you worry for me though, Coach Ranson was there to oversee everything closely and to make sure this would not get out of hands. Can you imagine what would happen if he was not there?

Most of the guys were chuckling throughout the action. "No homo bro!" They were saying.

Seriously?

At some point, someone turned me around, I let go of some balls I was swallowing and there was another ass on my face. Super hairy. I recognized it a second before being forced against it, my tongue penetrating a wet hole. It was Amir's!

"Fuck yeah, Scott! Clean that ass!" He moaned.

The guy was such a slut for rimming and anal play! Sometimes, I even thought he was worse than me! I tossed his salad like it was my freaking last meal, swallowing some of his thick hair in the process.

I was even more committed when I was servicing my teammates.

"Fuck that, Amir! You're such a dirty dog!" Damian told him as he was rubbing his ass against my nose and stuck-out tongue.

Of course, the rimming and the sucking were only the appetizers. The main course was yet to come. They had come to this sleazy warehouse for one thing only: bareback fucking my not-so virgin hole.

"Look at his dick, what the hell is that thing?" The strong Latino guy exclaimed at some point.

I could not look at Eddy, a couple of cocks were literally covering my eyes, I think one of them was Cory's. But there was no doubt that I was hard. A guy was rubbing my stiffed engorged cock with his feet.

"FUCKING GROSS!" Someone said.

"Is that an elephant dick attached to a human being or what?"

"I'm not sure we can call this guy a human being. Do fags even belong to that kind?"

More laughter. I smiled with them. Well, as much as I could with my mouth full. I already knew my dick was a monstrous gigantic thing.

One dude came in my throat in a middle of a blowjob. I was not expecting it but gladly swallowed everything. He got severely scolded by Coach Ranson though.

"Forget about your pay, asshole. You're not here for enjoying a quickie for Christ's sake! This is a professional shoot."

Definitely, this would not be a quickie. I was used and degraded for hours and hours.

One of the crazy things I noticed was that even if I was mostly blinded by feet, ass, hands, and cocks covering my eyes, I could still recognize my teammates' cocks when I was sucking one of them. I had become accustomed to their respective tastes.

When I realized that I was blowing Damian's huge dick, I felt something very peculiar in my stomach. He had come back for more in the end. Was it because Coach Ranson made him? Or did he really want me? Did that mean anything at all?

Either way, I made sure to deep-throat his dick like a freaking vacuum to remind him of what he was missing. Damian had to stop me not to cum. His dick was ready to explode!

I kissed his cockhead sensually before moving on to someone else's sausage.

For the other dudes, the "Pornstars" invited by the Coach, my palate had to get used to new tastes and smells. But I could not complain, they were all packing big thick cocks, oozing precum all over my body and inside my throat, like the professionals that they were! I would be ingesting so much alpha cum!

Yummy!

I was lost in my thoughts about the sweet or salty taste of precum when suddenly...

"Hmmmmm..."

Eli had just shoved a XXL dildo up my hole. In one go! Fuck, I felt it deep! What was that? Ten inches?!

"Sorry, Scotty! I need to prepare it for my cock!" He laughed it off.

People took turn playing with the dildo back and forth in my ass and I saw not so far away Amir bouncing himself on a huge toy as well. Was he really trying to beat me up at this game? There was no chance in hell he was a better cunt than I was!

Coach Ranson was even more present from this point on. He would avoid being seen in the frame of the cameras, but like any good director, he would select the actors for each scene and the cast would follow his instructions.

More slaps? No problem. Damian was too happy to oblige. Spitting on my ass? Sure, Harry could do that. Jerking off two cocks at once? Of course, I had two hands, I better put them at good use!

Eli's tenacity and obsession with my ass ended up paying. He was chosen to fuck me first. A great honour. Damian looked pissed.

It was decided that the other men would move away from the main stage for a few minutes so Francis could pick up the best camera and record my first sodomy live. Close-ups were mandatory.

Eli followed the directions of our Coach to the letter: he pulled the dildo which had been ravaging my guts from my ass to shove it in my mouth so I could taste my own ass, he then proceeded to rim my gaping hole, and finally, he inserted his thick hard cock in my wet asshole.

The penetration was painful but I took it without flinching. I was taking my first black cock in my ass and it procured me a sensation different from Coach Ranson and Damian's. It would definitely not be the last!

"It swallows it so good!" Eli said, pushing himself inside me, doggystyle, one arm on my back, the other holding the dildo to face-fuck me at the same time.

You can say what you want but college wrestlers definitely know a thing or two about balancing their body parts. Besides, it was probably a smart idea to fill my mouth or I would have probably screamed.

12