Wrestling the Lesbian Next Door

Story Info
I make a bet to wrestle a lesbian.
6.7k words
4.06
34.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qlow361w
qlow361w
14 Followers

My name is Zach. I'm an 18 year old guy. This is the story of how I got into sexual wrestling.

Lauren and I had known each other since she moved into the neighborhood, back in our freshman year, when we were both 15. Now, it was our senior year, and we had both freshly turned 18. She lived next door to me, and we bonded over our mutual love of WWE wrestling. In hindsight, we made an odd pair. Lauren was a diminutive asian girl with dark, shoulder length hair, while I was a pretty athletic 5'10 guy. I was a part of the high school swim team, and had a pretty toned physique. Lauren had a slightly chubby body type, by no means fat but certainly not athletic. She had medium size B cup boobs, and was about 8 inches shorter than I was. Yet, every week, she was over at my house in the basement, and we'd watch the previous week's episode of RAW.

Lauren was also an unashamed lesbian. This was fine by me, because it means we spent most of our time watching women's wrestling, and there was nothing hotter to me and two scantily clad women putting their bodies on the line against each other. Apparently, Lauren thought so too. In addition to being in awe of the high flying athleticism of the wrestlers, Lauren loved watching their bodies in movement.

"Who is your favorite?" Lauren asked me. We had just seen Paige submit Summer Rae by her signature move, the scorpion crosslock.

"You know me, I love Paige. Sexy pale british girl? Sign me up." I could only daydream about being in the ring with Paige, and letting the brit throw me around until I had to tap out.

"Oh yeah, Paige is hot. I love her scorpion crosslock." A replay showed on the screen of Paige's and Summer Rae's screaming faces. Paige's in anger, Summer Rae's in pain. The scorpion crosslock was a difficult move, even for the highly scripted and trained wrestlers that performed in WWE. One must first get their opponent lying upwards on the mat, and wrapping their opponents legs around them. Then, stepping over their opponent and hoisting them upwards, hooking both their arms in chicken wings. Pressure is applied to both the joints and muscles, and it's almost impossible to get out. "I'm personally a fan of the Bella Twins though. Those ladies could submit me anytime. Plus, Nikki's got the best tits in wrestling. "

"You can say that again." I slid off the couch and mimed Paige gloating over Summer Rae's defeated body. "What's your favorite hold?"

"That's a tough one. I love me a good figure four, watching the girls back arch like that. But I think I really love the schoolgirl pin." Paige mimed sitting on someone's face, putting her arms up and flexing. "Plus, imagine if you were naked. They'd have no choice but to eat you out!" We both started laughing. Lauren always had a crass joke ready.

"Or suck your dick." I added.

"Ew! No thanks, I'm good." I had never really thought about Lauren in that way, but all of a sudden, watching her flexing on the couch had me incredibly turned on.

"So, the schoolgirl hold?"

"Yeah, what about you?" Lauren had gotten off the couch and we began to circle each other playfully in wrestling stances.

"It's gotta be the camel clutch. You're on top of them and they can't do a single thing about it. Plus, if they've got some tits, you can just squeeze away."

"You pervert!" Lauren lunged at me. I easily deflected her onto the couch. She pretended to grasp her back in pain, and when I came over, she grabbed me, dragging me down on top of her. "Oh? Is someone happy to see me?" I had to admit, there was something about Lauren on top of me, and I felt my cock harden in response.

"No way!" She started to tickle me, a surefire way to turn me on, and I felt my hard cock begin to stick through my sweatpants.

"What have we here? You know, I've never seen a real one before." She began to reach for my waist band. There was no way I was going to let her take off my pants, so I threw her off of me, and she landed roughly on the floor.

"What the hell, dude?" She said. "I wasn't actually going to pull down your pants."

I flipped up my erection, hiding my cock behind my waistband. "Sorry, I just got nervous... have you never seen a cock before?"

"Nope. Not up close, at least."

"What about that one guy you dated? Before you came out?"

"Peter? No, we just made out a bit." Lauren paused before continuing. "How big is yours? Whenever I felt up Peter's he was like 4 inches stiff? Maybe?"

I blushed as she asked that. I had always been pretty proud of my manhood, which was 7" long when fully erect, and around 3-4" when soft. "Probably around 7-8 inches." Lauren's eyes bugged out.

"Really? That's massive! You put poor old Peter to shame!"

We sat in silence for a few moments. I still had a raging erection, and Lauren was still breathing heavily from our play fight. "Would you want to see it?"

Lauren's eyes went wide. "I mean... I guess I've always wondered what one looked like up close. Sure!"

I was about to untie my sweatpants when suddenly Lauren spoke up. "What will you get in return?"

"I don't know. What are you offering?"

"I could show you my tits?" Lauren was wearing a bright red tank top, and her nipples had become hard from the exertion.

"Sure," I looked over at the TV, the next bout had started, and I suddenly got an idea. "What if we have a little competition? It seems unfair for me just to show you."

Lauren smiled. She loved competition.

"How about we each apply one hold to the other person. Whoever can last longer, wins. If you win, you don't have to show me your tits."

"What if you win?"

"Then you give me a handjob!" I was begging for release at this point, my cock being hard as a rock.

"No way! I'm not jerking you off!"

"Come on! I know you're a lesbian, but you're not even curious? Plus, you can dominate me and make me cum."

"I do like the sound of that," Lauren said, staring at the bulge in my pants. "Deal! What's the hold?"

"You can choose!" I said.

"Your favorite, the camel clutch. I'll go first. Get on the ground. I'll start a watch."

I got down onto the carpet, my cock pressed against my pants and the ground painfully. I felt Lauren climb on top of me and grab my arms. She assumed the position with her knees by my ears and engaged the hold, placing my arms behind her knees and grabbing me by the neck. I began to squeal as she locked in the hold.

"AAAH!" I yelled, unable to help myself.

"Come on, give for me!" Lauren was surprisingly strong, and she cranked the hold further. The pain in my shoulders was immense, and I knew I couldn't last much longer. Despite it, I managed to grunt in defiance.

"NEVER!" Lauren responded by placing two fingers in my mouth, hooking lips, like we had seen done so many times on the television.

"I'll just crank further then!" And crank she did. With all her strength, Lauren pulled back on my neck, eliciting another cry of pain. I was glad my parents weren't home. Suddenly, I felt like my back was on fire.

"Okay! Okay! I give! I give up!" Lauren released the hold, and I tumbled to the ground, breathing heavily.

"You lasted 1 minute and 46 seconds. Not bad." I stood up slowly, trying to rub some life back into my back. My cock was still completely erect, pitching a tent in my sweatpants.

"Your turn. Get on your back." Lauren complied, and I sat down on her to apply the hold. I placed her arms on my knees and began to crank the hold. As I did, I realized why Lauren had chosen this hold. She was a lot more flexible than I was, and I had to crank a lot harder to elicit any sort of reaction. I pulled back as hard as I can and she began to groan quietly.

"That all you got?" Lauren asked through gritted teeth. I looked down at the clock. 30 seconds had already gone by and I had only succeeded in making her groan from the pain.

"You asked for it!" With all of my strength, I pulled back on her neck and hair, bending her into a crushing nearly 90 degree angle. Still though, despite her pudginess, Lauren was incredibly flexible. With a minute already gone by, and lacking the strength to crank even further, I was desperate. Thinking back to what I said, I reach down and squeezed her nipples as hard as I could.

"OWW! What the fuck!" Her nipples were firm and pert as I grabbed them through the flimsy fabric of her tank top. "This wasn't in the rules!"

I only responded by twisting harder. Lauren, from her position in the camel clutch was powerless to fight back. "I give! I give!" I looked down at the clock, 1:42.

"HA! I win!" I shouted, dropping Lauren and standing up. She looked up at me angrily.

"No way! You cheated! You grabbed my tits!" Lauren got onto her knees. She was rubbing her injured breasts.

"You didn't say I couldn't!"

"Fine. Let's get this over with." I was about to take my throbbing cock out of my pants when I heard the door open upstairs.

"Shit! My mom is home early." We quickly separated and landed back on the couch, still breathing heavily. I flipped my erection under my waistband and hid it just in time for my mom to come down.

The rest of the day passed without incident. With my mom home, it was too risky for us to even discuss what had happened. For the rest of our senior year, there was a slight distance between me and Lauren. We never really discussed the bet, despite hanging out nearly every day. Eventually we both got into different colleges, and it wasn't until a couple of days before we left that Lauren brought up the bet again.

"Hey, do you remember all those months ago when we made that camel clutch bet."

"Sure," I responded coyly. Despite this, I already began to feel my cock growing in my pants.

"Well, since you cheated, I don't really think I should have to... you know..."

"I mean, sure, but you still gave before I did."

"Only because you cheated! Anyway, how about this, to settle the bet once and for all, how about we have a real wrestling match. Submissions only, one fall. That way, we'll really know who is the better wrestler."

"Okay, but I feel like we should also raise the stakes."

"Fine, what did you have in mind?" Lauren said, smiling devilishly.

"If I win, you have to suck on my cock until I cum. That's right, a full blowjob. If you win, I'll eat you out until you cum. Schoolgirl pin style."

"You know you eating me out won't make me cum!" She said, blushing, slightly.

"Fine, what then?"

"How about this, reverse schoolgirl pin, you eat my asshole, but you also have to make yourself cum in front of me while I sit on you."

"What? No way I'm eating your ass."

"I mean, if you're so confident that you'll win, then what do you have to worry about?"

"Fine, deal!"

Unfortunately, after this conversation, it seemed that both Lauren and I forgot about the match. We both graduated and went our separate ways. That is, until I got a text from her the following summer.

Chapter 2

I had arrived back from school for summer break. I had been home for a few days. I had seen some friends and was settling back into my summer job as a lifeguard at the local pool. With only a few weeks left to go, I received a text and was shocked to see that it was Lauren.

Lauren: Hey, I heard you were back. Do you remember our match?

I'd have to admit that I hadn't thought much about the match until I remembered the stakes. I felt my cock stiffen thinking about Lauren blowing me.

Me: Yeah, I do. What about it?

L: I'm down if you are.

I was now rock hard at the thought of dominating Lauren. Still though, it had been so much time.

Me: I don't know, Lauren. Wasn't that just kid stuff? Really, though, I desperately hoped she was serious.

L: Oh, I get it, you're scared... oh well, guess you don't want my mouth on your cock.

Me: I'm not scared! You want to do my place or yours?

L: I have a better idea. Meet me at the back of the Central High Gym. Saturday. 1 a.m. Wear something to wrestle in.

After that, I didn't get any more texts back. I wondered if Lauren actually had a way to get into our old high school's gym.

Eventually, Saturday came. I wasn't too stressed about the match, figuring my athlete's physique would easily defeat Lauren. I had nothing to wrestle in, however, except an old speedo, which was probably almost 2 years old. As I squeezed into it, I felt my cock straining against the fabric. For the past week, I had resisted masturbating, ready to spew a massive load onto Lauren's face when I won. As a result, though, even touching my cock to fit it into the speedo was enough to turn me on, especially at the prospect of finally wrestling Lauren. By no means a full 7" erection, I was already uncomfortable from the fabric. Oh well, it'd have to do. I threw on a baggy t-shirt and some sweat pants and headed off.

I snuck out and drove to the school, arriving at around 12:45. Predictably, there was only one other car in the parking lot, which I knew to be Lauren's. The gym door was propped open. I entered slowly, feeling that for sure this was a trap. I was shocked to find that a raised boxing ring had been set up in the middle of the gym, and the overhead lights were on. Surprisingly, it wasn't Lauren in the ring. Instead, it was a tall, skinny redhead. She was wearing a black and white striped crop top and black short- shorts.

"Who are you? Where's Lauren?"

"I'm Karen, her girlfriend. She'll be out in a second." Karen smirked. "Lauren's told me all about you."

"Well, I hope you're ready to watch your girlfriend suck me off."

"I love how cocky you are!" Karen said, winking.

"I guess you're a lesbian too, then?" I asked.

"Bi, actually." Karen chirped. "I hear you're rocking 7 inches." Karen licked her lips. Suddenly, the door to the ladies locker room creaked open. Lauren came striding into the gym. My jaw dropped to the floor as I saw her. She was still a bulky girl, but most of the baby-fat had been refined into muscle. She sported knee high sneakers and a bright pink bikini bottom. For a top, she wore a black, lycra crop-top zipper jacket. Her hair was done in two braided ponytails, which hung down to her shoulders. The jacket revealed a toned stomach.

"Hey, long time since I've seen you." She rolled into the ring.

"Yeah," I said, simply. I was still in awe of Lauren's physical transformation.

"I hope you're not planning to wrestle in that," Lauren said, gesturing to my shabby attire.

Suddenly, I remembered why I was here. I took my shirt off first, flexing my abs as I threw it out of the ring. "You still sure you want to do this?"

"Hell yeah. Get those pants off."

"You asked for it!" As I shimmied my sweatpants off, I didn't even try to hide my arousal. I'd guess I was rocking a 4" semi erection, still nearly 3" of my full length.

"Damn, son. Where've you been hiding that thing?" Karen said, gesturing at my cock.

"There's more where that came from." I said, as I felt the fabric continue to stretch as my bulge grew. Even Lauren seemed impressed, her eyes bulging slightly as she watched the bulge in my speedo take off.

"Alright, are you guys going to talk all night? The morning janitors come in at 6!" Karen said, reminding us of the time. Lauren and I both looked at her and nodded. We were ready. "Go back to your corners."

"Alright, you two. The match will be one fall. Submission or 5 count pin. No holds barred. If Zach wins, Lauren has to give Zach a blowjob to completion. If Lauren wins, Zach eats Lauren's pussy."

"How do I know you'll ref fairly?" I said to Karen.

"Because I want to see Lauren blow you as much as you do!" Karen lifted her skirt, and I could see that her bright pink panties had been nearly soaked through. " Anyway, do you both agree to these terms?"

We both said yes. "Alright, wrestle!"

I cautiously moved closer as Lauren slowly unzipped her jacket, and I watched mesmerized as I saw her tits come tumbling out. They were much larger than I anticipated, at least a D cup, maybe even double Ds.

"Hey, Zach, you might want to check yourself." Without realizing it, the head of my cock had popped clear of the speedo. Lauren smirked as I hurried to tuck my cock back in. As I did so, Lauren rushed me. Without time to brace myself, we both were sent tumbling to the ground. I felt her firm titflesh on my face. She immediately went for a smother pin. Karen began to count.

"This could be quick! 1... 2..." Unwilling to lose seconds after we started, I summoned my strength and threw Lauren off me. Quickly, I rolled over and onto my feet. Lauren did the same and for the first time, we truly faced off against one another. Lauren offered me her hands for a lock up, and I took it. Sweat had already begun to glaze both our faces as we jockeyed for position in the ring. Despite Lauren's new muscles, it was clear that I still possessed more raw strength as she was forced into a corner. I shoved her back into the turnbuckle, and pressed my advantage by delivering a series of punches to her solar plexus.

"Fuck!" She said, groaning.

"You can quit anytime!" I continued the assault until Lauren managed to ducked under one of my punches and out of the corner.

"Never." She said, placing her hands up for another lock up.

"I can keep this up all day." This time, though, when I reached out my hands, Lauren delivered a sharp kick to my abdomen.

I stumbled back, grabbing at my stomach. Lauren advanced quickly, headbutting me onto the canvas. I groaned as I felt the pain in my back. Lauren got on top of me and slid up to my neck, pinning me in an effective schoolgirl hold. As I breathed in her sweat, I felt my cock stiffen. Lauren must have noticed it too.

"Oh, what have we got here?" She held both my arms firmly above my head and reached down and caressed my raging erection, barely suppressed in the fold of the two-year old speedo.

"Ref!" I shouted, as Lauren ramped up the pressure, not quite stroking but still enough for me to begin squirming from the arousal.

"We said no holds barred! Unless you'd like me to start counting!" Karen said, clearly enjoying herself. As this continued, I felt an orgasm rising in my boner as it throbbed against the fabric. With Lauren's pert breasts in my face, I knew it wasn't long until I'd be cumming.

"Give up!" Lauren shouted.

"NEVER!" I jerked my shoulder up and rolled to my side, throwing her off me. Lauren, unwilling to give me a break, immediately climbed back on, clinching one hand around my back. She began to wrap her toned legs around my head, which would surely be a death sentence. With one hand free, I grabbed for her chest, and made contact with her tits.

"Not again!" Lauren cried, as I began to squeeze her voluptuous titflesh as hard as I could. She began to moan in pain as I felt the hold tighten around my head. I felt her body begin to shake as the pain became overwhelming. We both simultaneously released the hold and sat up on the mat, mere feet from each other. I began to rub the crick in my neck as she began to try to rub life back into her breasts. We were both breathing heavily from the exertion, and her nipples were hard as rocks from the tit maul. Meanwhile, I shifted uncomfortably, trying to hold back my 7" cock from bursting through the fabric.

"Are you guys going to wrestle or sit there?" Karen said. As I looked over, I could see drops of her arousal pouring down her leg. This time, I managed to react quicker, grabbing Lauren by the hair and slowly getting to my feet. I forced her to come with me, as we had seen so many times in our days of watching WWE.

"Ow... Ow... Karen, do something!" She screamed, trying to claw at my hands.

"Sorry, love, no holds barred!"

"You're going down, bitch!" I screamed, grabbing her head. Jumping high in the air, I slammed her face down onto the mat, eliciting a shriek of pain, as Lauren's heavy breasts slammed down onto the mat.

qlow361w
qlow361w
14 Followers
12