Wrestling Tim Ch. 14

Story Info
Rugby Jock Tim (20) locks a foot-smothering head scissors!
1.1k words
4.17
2.1k
1
0

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My defeat and humiliation in the Colosseum were but a taster of what I would learn to endure between Tim's thighs. He had executed a reverse head scissors and submitted me. It was brutal he scissored me from the back of my neck crushing me between his thighs. His legs were so firm muscular and powerful I couldn't break his grip. Anytime I tried he dominated me into submission.

A few weeks after our return from Rome he had me back in it. I wasn't surprised he enjoyed it so much at the time and even warned me he was only getting started.

The speed at which Tim attacked and scissored me was incredible. One minute were messing around and suddenly I'm locked between his thighs. I felt buried in his bulging wall of thigh muscle. I heard him say 'Submit'. He always said it calmly but with authority. It wasn't a question or a request it was an order to obey. Stunned by his strength and power fading fast I obeyed. Tim waited a second or two to confirm his dominance and eased up enough for me to recover.

I had wrestled Tim enough times to know submission would only offer me temporary relief. I was his to play with for as long as he wanted. I could feel him move on the bed behind me. He was stacking pillows to sit up against the bed head. The audacity of that, claiming my bed as his and positioning himself to destroy me!

He started going through my bedside locker.

'Oh, what do we have here, gym pass, condoms haha! headache pills...aaah you have a little headache ha?'

'Fuck off Tim leave it alone'. (That was a mistake he flexed in with his thighs making me wince and groan).

'You look under pressure there sure you don't have a little headache, careful now how you answer!'

'Ok ok Tim yeah I submit'

'Did I tell you to submit, you submit when I tell you right?'

Aaagh yes Tim, yes'.

'Ha ha only messing with your head'

This I would learn was all part of Tims domination technique. Blending vocal taunts with physical pain to break my will. He had control over my body but now my language too. I had to offer the responses he wanted.

What made all of this even more intense was how much he turned me on. I couldn't help but admire his stunning thighs. I had a close-up view and each time he flexed in I watched them swell into magnificence. He watched them too. I didn't have to see him I just knew he was there behind me proudly studying and perfecting his perfect scissors lock.

'You can't get out can you?, just like Rome stuck there like a little bitch lying on my balls eh, just try, I dare you!'

I had to listen to him repeatedly calling me 'pathetic weak' and his 'bitch' until I finally grabbed his thighs and tried to prise them apart. Fucking stupid as he later said, all my escape attempt did was to play to his ego and invite more brutal scissors punishment.

The squeeze came first a sharp strong vice into my neck shocking me almost to sleep then he wrenched me sideways, left first then right again and again: 'Get your hands off my legs'. Multiple submissions followed until he drained every bit of fight and energy out of me. If I wasn't his before I was now! Tim owned me.

Some wrestlers would describe it as being 'rag dolled' but whatever way you describe it I was heavily defeated. Tim on the other hand was thrilled and ready to humiliate his prize.

As I lay there in recovery gasping Tim, foot smothered me. It was an unexpected use of a scissors lock. By bending one of his feet up to cover my face it reduced his ability to fully extend the scissors but he could foot smother me. I was still trapped his legs were so muscular even at rest I would struggle to get out anyway but I was also exhausted and mentally defeated. The fight in so far as there had been one was over he had beaten me utterly. Now I had to serve him.

It was his left foot, covered in a white Adidas gym sock rancid with his sweat. Tim maneuvered it onto my face until it covered my nose and mouth. He wanted me breathing his sweat a symbol of my subservience to him. Just the feel of it made me leak precum and the smell cast an erotic spell over me. Intense heavy musk-like jock sweat leaking into my airways and wetting me with excitement.

As I lay there in ecstatic I felt Tims cock harden behind my neck. He was turned on by the sight below him.' looks like your getting a bit excited down there, bit of a bulge in those trackies haha, lets explore'! His foot was off my face and inside my grey cotton joggers. I felt him search inside my joggers until he had my cock out over them. We both stared at it standing there erect wet with precum. He gently rubbed his foot over it leaving stretchy trails of precum with each pass. Maybe it was the sweaty dampness of his sock or those Adidas ridges near the arch of his foot or just his sheer mastery but I'd never felt so much intense pleasure. For the next half hour, Tim worked my cock over with his foot pushing it to the brink of orgasm repeatedly and denying it any release. Just like the pain he delivered the pleasure was used to dominate me.

I could do nothing I was lost in a post-submission pre-orgasm state. I felt it build and suddenly as If shocked by voltage my cock erupted into a tingling fountain of pleasure. Cum gushed everywhere even over my eyes. I looked out through the creamy droplets and watched his foot stimulate me into an almost out-of-body state. My whole body writhed with pleasure and I faded into a near sleep-like high.

There was always a price to pay with Tim and he was done playing with my cock. He shocked me out of ecstasy with a full-on head-scissors assault. Crushing me hard to the left, then right then straight ahead over and over through multiple submissions.

'Clean up your cum, with this yeah'.

'What Tim I don't understand'

'Take my sock wipe all your cum off me off you off everywhere or you want more of my fucking quads in your ears?'

The pleasure was over, the pain was back and when I obeyed he gagged me with that sock!

Tim's reverse-head scissors was far from over!