Wrestling with Friends

Story Info
Nerds put on wrestling show for the hot girl.
7.2k words
4.6
29.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a heads up: there is a pretty fair amount of guy on guy contact in this story, so if that's not your thing this might not be your story. Everybody's 18.

***

It was just another typical Saturday afternoon, Will and Matt were doing what they usually did on a Saturday afternoon, playing video games at Matt's house while talking about the hot girls from high school. The session was improved by the fact that Matt's parents were out of town for the weekend, so they had also scored a bottle of tequila and were smoking weed.

As always, the discussion on hot girls led to them ranking the top five girls in the school, and as it always did, this led to the same argument they had most every Saturday.

"Dude, I'm not saying that Sydney isn't hot, but I don't know about putting her at #1," said Will. "I think you put her at #1 because you're obsessed."

Matt was indeed obsessed. Sydney lived next door, and he had watched her go from a little girl in pigtails to a smoking hot teenager. Like all the other girls he was too shy to approach, Sydney was unfortunately just another fantasy.

"Man you'd be obsessed too if you saw her everyday bouncing around in the backyard pool in a bikini," Matt replied. "I would do anything to get some quality time with her. Oh I gotta show you something I found the other day."

Matt set down his video game controller and walked over to his computer, where he pulled up a porn video he had recently found. It showed two guys, who looked like Will and Matt, having sex with one girl, who looked a lot like Sydney. It obviously wasn't them, but it looked a lot like them, and Matt didn't have to tell Will why he had saved the video.

"You're the best for sharing your fantasy girl with me," laughed Will.

They watched the video silently for a few minutes, seeing the threesome act out all kinds of positions.

"I would do anything to make that happen," Matt said.

"Yeah," said Will, mesmerized. "I think you've said that before a few times."

They were immersed in a a scene where one guy was fucking her doggystyle and she was giving the other one a blow job when the doorbell rang and they both jerked back to reality. Matt pushed a button to hide the video and they went downstairs and opened the door. To their shock, there stood Sydney, the girl they had been fantasizing about minutes before. She looked upset, and Matt's first thought was the bizarre idea that she was somehow mad about the porn video. She wasn't.

"Matt, thank God you're home," she said shakily. "My computer crashed and I can't get it working and I have some pictures I have to get off to send off for my college application and the application is due tomorrow and if I don't get it fixed and send them in I won't get accepted into college and I will be a complete and utter failure."

Matt didn't hear most of that dramatic run on sentence, as he was still trying to get over the fact that Sydney knew his name, so he was mostly just standing there staring at her. Fortunately Will broke the silence.

"If your computer can be fixed, Matt is your guy," he said, taking the laptop out of her hands and handing it to Matt, who had at least managed to nod in agreement. Unfortunately Will was wrong.

Matt knew pretty quickly the laptop was toast, and there was nothing he could do to fix it, but he went through the motions trying different remedies. All the while, Sydney was becoming more despondent as she explained her predicament.

As part of her college application to journalism school, she was supposed to do a photo shoot of a high school athletic event. She had taken the pictures months ago, during football season, but now they were stuck on a broken computer. All the other parts of her application had already been uploaded, but without pictures of an athletic event the application was incomplete.

"Can't you just take pictures of another athletic event?" Will asked.

"There aren't any more sports, all the seasons are over," she said. "I'd have to convince two football teams and hundreds of fans to get together by tonight."

"Wait, it doesn't have to be football does it?" asked Matt.

"Well no, but there aren't any other sports going on now," she answered.

"So all you need to do is to get a sport that only involves a few people and fake it," Matt answered.

Sydney was starting to cry, and at that moment Matt would've done practically anything to help her. "Maybe Will and I can pretend to be wrestlers and you can take pictures of that," he said.

Sydney blinked and stopped crying for a second. Will looked shocked and confused, but he didn't run from the room.

"Sure, you can take pictures of us wrestling and then we can crop out the backgrounds, we can even photoshop in some spectators," he added, becoming excited at the idea of helping out the girl of his dreams.

And suddenly Sydney got excited about the idea as well, and then things got busy. Sydney ran home to get her camera and tripod, while Matt went into his older brother's closet and dug out two old wrestling outfits. Will, meanwhile, watched Matt with an incredulous grin.

"Wrestling?" he said. "You gotta be fucking kidding me man. I don't even like to thumb wrestle."

"C'mon man, it won't be that bad, you gotta help me out with this, this is my big chance to be a hero for Syd," Matt replied, tossing Will a spandex shirt and a pair of what appeared to be bikini briefs, which led to another round of protests by Will and more pleading by Matt.

While Sydney was gone there was an extensive, feverish conversation concerning how incredible it was that Sydney was actually hanging out with them, albeit for alternate motives. Somehow by the time Sydney had come back, Will and Matt were decked out in tight, colorful spandex and had cleared out a space on the carpet where they had enough room to stage a fake wrestling match.

Sydney's face lit up when she saw them, she suddenly had hopes that the crazy idea might work. Despite the wrestling outfits being a little tighter than normal, they looked like legitimate wrestlers.

They actually looked good. While Will and Matt were clearly nerds who didn't have interest in any sports, much less wrestling, they had spent a lot of time working out the past spring in the hopes of not looking scrawny on the beach, and it showed. Plus Matt's brother was smaller than both of them, so the clothes fit pretty tight.

Matt helped Sydney set up the tripod and figured out the best angles and lighting for the shot, and then Will and Matt got into a hilarious discussion/argument about wrestling poses, which quickly revealed that neither one of them knew anything about wrestling. Lucky for them, Sydney knew just enough about wrestling and took control.

"Ok, for the first pose, Will you get down on all fours, and then Matt you get on your knees behind him, wrap your right arm around his midsection and put your left arm on his wrist, that's the standard starting position," she said.

"I think I'm gonna need a shot of tequila before I can do that," Will smirked, giving Matt a look that said you are going to owe me big for this. Both Will and Matt loaded up a shot of tequila and were about to drink it when Sydney spoke up.

"Hey, aren't you gonna offer the photographer a drink?"

Will and Matt both blushed and mumbled out a yes. They were embarrassed at not offering to include her, and stunned by the sudden reality that they were drinking with one of the hottest girls in school. They poured out another shot, clinked glasses and turned them up. It was apparent it was not her first shot of tequila, she took it down without a problem. She also noticed the half empty weed pipe, and made another joke about being left out, which led to another round of men blushing, and before they knew it they were in shock and smoking weed with one of the hottest girls in school.

A few more shots and bowls later they were primed and ready to fake wrestle. The mood was much more relaxed, except that it was a little hard to not bust out laughing at the inevitable jokes about men in tights rolling around on the floor. Sydney got the giggles too, but she was also a good director, moving them from position to position and then snapping a picture. She was very pragmatic, for each position she carefully set them up, snap a few pictures, change a few things, snap a few more pictures. Then she would have the guys change places and go through the whole sequence again.

Inevitably some of the poses she put them in led to sexual innuendo jokes, like when one would have their hand on the other's thigh or ass, but it was all in fun. Both Matt and Will had never had any same sex attraction, so they didn't mind joking about it. Oddly enough it seemed like Sydney was the one pushing the envelope, making suggestive comments about them slapping or squeezing when they got into compromising positions. But it was all in fun.

After a half dozen poses they took a break to upload the pictures to Matt's computer to see what they had. Sydney sat between the two boys, who once again had a shocking moment when they realized they were sitting leg to leg with one of their fantasy girls.

Matt showed Sydney how they could darken the backgrounds so they didn't even need to photoshop any crowds, and the pictures actually looked legit. Sydney was gushing about how great it looked and how it was actually going to work.

"You guys look so great, this is awesome," she said. "The only thing I don't like is I think those shirts look a little dorky, I wonder if it would look better shirtless."

"You want me to take off my shirt and roll around on the floor with him?" Will laughed. "I don't think anyone wants to see pictures of us tangled up wearing nothing but these speedo shorts."

"I don't know about that" Sydney grinned. "I think it would be kinda hot."

If gulping made a noise it would've been heard next door. The implications of the hottest girl in school suggesting that them rolling around on the floor half naked might be kinda hot had their minds kinda blown. Even if it was a tad homo erotic.

"Well that's easy for you to say, you're not the one taking your shirt off!" said Matt.

Sydney hardly missed a beat. "I tell you what, if you take your shirts off I'll take mine off," she grinned.

In their entire lives, Matt and Will had not ever had a girl say anything about taking their shirt off. Though to be fair they had only talked to a few dozen girls at all. They immediately had elaborate fantasies pertaining to the lacy, silky, see-through bra that they imagined Sydney was wearing, and how her pert breasts would be stretching the material so much that they would probably be able to see her nipples. They mumbled their agreement to the proposal, and Sydney suggested they go first.

They stood up and clumsily pulled the tight shirts off as Sydney watched them with a big grin on her face. Will lightened the mood by tweaking Matt's tit which led to a brief real life wrestling match, while Sydney took another tequila shot and cheered them on.

Then it was her turn, and she took center stage in dramatic fashion. She slowly unbuttoned each of the five buttons of her blouse, gave the boys a breathless pause, and then whipped her shirt open to reveal...that she was wearing a bathing suit top.

The guys howled in protest, but they laughingly had to admit that she had lived up to her end of the deal. At the end of the day, it wasn't the lacy, silky sheer bra they were dreaming about, but she still looked pretty damn good in her bright red bathing suit top and short skirt.

So good, in fact, that as she began moving them into place for new fake wrestling poses, they began to realize that it was going to be difficult to not become aroused. They were 18 years old, horny nerds, wearing nothing but speedo type shorts in front of a major babe wearing nothing but a swimsuit top and a skirt. So they were both faced with the weird combination of being aroused by her but being in close contact with another man.

Adding to the conflict was the fact that the fake wrestling poses that Sydney was putting them in had suddenly become more racy. She had them wrapped all around each other, legs, arms, groins pressing into each other...and she was obviously enjoying the erotic canvas she was creating. She kept mumbling to herself, things like "very nice," and "that looks hot," even something about it being sexy.

She was taking her time taking a picture of them with Will holding Matt in a tight embrace from behind when she stopped. "You know, one thing that doesn't look very realistic is that neither one of you are sweating," she said. "It doesn't look quite right."

Matt and Will rolled apart and got up. "Well, we could spray ourselves with water," Matt said.

Sydney looked thoughtful. "I've got a better idea," she said. "Do you have any baby oil?"

"Um, yes I think so," said Matt, and he went to the bathroom and came back with a bottle of baby oil.

"Perfect, so now just get oiled up and you'll look sweaty," Sydney said.

Will and Matt were a little reluctant, but eventually they got a handful of oil and rubbed it on their torsos and legs. Sydney was kind enough to rub oil into their shoulders and backs, and even a little through their hair, which led to another moment where Will looked at Matt and the telepathically communicated something along the lines of "Dude, the hottest girl in school is drinking and smoking weed and rubbing oil on us!"

So now the guys were oiled up and dressed only in tight speedos, and they had become aware of two things, that they were aroused, and their wrestling partner was aroused. When Sydney set them up with one laying on top of the other, they could both feel the other man's hard cock. They were good enough friends that they weren't freaking out about it, but both were feeling pretty weird about grinding their cocks on each other. The slickness on their skin made it hard not to slide back and forth, which also made the tight elastic material of the speedo type shorts they were wearing get oily from contact with each other's bodies.

As Sydney moved them around from pose to pose it became more and more difficult to hide their arousal, and it seemed to both of them that Sydney was quite aware that their cocks were straining the material, and seemed to be enjoying it.

After several more wrestling scenes, Sydney signaled it was time for another break, and the three of them went over to upload the new pictures to Matt's computer.

This time it felt a little more charged, with the two guys covered in oil, wearing tight briefs and still sporting boners, and Sydney perched in between them wearing just a bikini top and a short skirt. As they flipped through the uploaded pictures they complimented her work and cracked jokes. She was trying to pull up another photo when she accidentally clicked on a window that had been minimized on the screen. To the boy's horror, they realized it was the porn they had been looking at before she got there. The screen was filled with the video of the two guys who looked like Will and Matt sexually ravishing the woman who looked a lot like Sydney.

Matt gasped a blustering apology and frantically reached for the mouse in an effort to close the window, but Sydney grabbed his wrist and stopped him. For the next several panicky seconds, the boys watched Sydney silently, sternly watching the screen, and they imagined several scenes that involved her slapping them in the faces and walking out.

But then a few more seconds went by, and then more, and at some point it became apparent that she wasn't going to slap them at all. She was watching the video with them. Watching the men taking turns fucking her. Seconds led to minutes, as the three of them silently watched the screen, the tension rising as the three characters on the video passionately shifted from one position to another. At some point Will caught Matt's eye, and the unspoken words were a combination of utter confusion and disbelief that this was happening. They both had the same driving question: was she offended, or turned on? Meanwhile on the screen, the girl was on her knees licking and sucking both cocks at once.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sydney finally quietly spoke. "Well this is an interesting video," she said. "It's kind of amazing how she kind of looks like ME, and THEY kind of look like the two of you."

Will and Matt acted like this was news to them, and mumbled something about how maybe there was some passing resemblance. Meanwhile one of the men was going down on the girl while another one was kissing and licking her breasts.

They sat silently, on the edge of their seats, watching several more minutes of the video, before Sydney spoke up again.

"So you really don't think that they kind of look like us?" she asked.

Will and Matt glanced at each other, not sure what to say, but both mumbled something again about maybe seeing some similarities. On the screen, the girl was giving a blow job to one of them while fucking the other one doggy style.

"That kinda looks...like fun," she said, still mesmerized by the action on the screen.

Will and Matt gasped and gulped and gulped and gasped and breathlessly agreed by stammering something that sounded like yes, while looking at each other with a wide eyed expression that somehow combined fear and hope.

"It does look kinda fun," Will said.

"And they do look kinda like us," Matt said.

"I'll make you a deal," she said, and she put one hand on Will's thigh, and the other hand on Matt's thigh. "If you do three more poses for me, then I'll let YOU do all those things to ME," she said, pointing at the screen.

Matt and Will somehow found enough breath and voice to utter a positive response, and scrambled back to their feet and to the wrestling area before Sydney could stand up. They were so ecstatic at the idea of having a threesome with Sydney they would've don't practically anything, a few more wrestling poses was a no brainer.

"Ok, for the first pose, Will you like down on your back, and Matt, you are going to get on your knees above him and straddle him," she said.

The boys did their best to follow her command, with Matt moving his knees beside Will's torso and jokingly flexed his arms up in a victory pose.

"No, I need you to move up higher," she said.

Matt moved on his knees up to Will's armpits and looked at Sydney for approval, but she still wasn't satisfied. "Ok, I need you to have your knees on the other side of his shoulders."

Matt looked confused for a minute, but then he realized what she wanted, and he moved forward and straddled Will's face. From that position it was pretty much impossible to not have his balls resting on Will's chin. It was not, in the grand scheme of things, a normal wrestling position, but it wasn't out of the realm of possibilities that two wrestlers could end up in that position. Which is what they both told themselves.

"Will open your mouth a little bit, like you're gasping for air, and Matt, lean forward some," she said, as she took pictures of the pose. The new position of the pose had Matt's groin area pretty much inches from Will's face. If it wasn't previously clear, it was glaringly obvious now that Sydney was getting super turned on creating these sexually suggestive poses between them, especially those that showed one as a dominator. She was blushing and hot and breathing erratically as she took pictures. She continued to direct them, telling Matt to put his hands in Will's hair and pretend he was forcing him down.

Meanwhile, Matt and Will were going through their own mixed emotions. In a million years, they never imagined that Matt would be straddling Will wearing oily speedos and practically rubbing his hard cock in his face. On the other hand, they both had to admit that there was something super erotic about it, and they were both fully aroused.

12