Wrestling with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh was thinking differently because he pushed his cock all the way into my pussy. Then pulled it back slowly, leaving only the head of his cock in me. Then in a faster motion rammed it all the way back into my pussy. This motion continued with consistent fluidity. I felt like my pussy was violated and destroyed. Until I started saying, "Josh, you shouldn't be fucking me like this. What are you doing to mom...fuck... Ooohhh... Fuck...I'm cumming...FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I had an orgasm explosion, unlike anything I have experienced before. Josh continued to pound my pussy, never letting up while I was Cumming.

I had no energy to keep up with Josh's thrusts; I felt like my body gave out on me. Josh was fucking me with so much enthusiasm and passion that I wanted it to go on forever. My legs were shaking as Josh, leaned down continuing his thrusting. I encouraged him, "Fuck mommy. Does mommies' pussy feel good, baby?"

Josh was whispering, "Yes, mom, your pussy feels so good."

Josh propped himself up again, this time lifting my legs onto his shoulders. Josh was slamming into me while my tits were bouncing on every thrust. I felt another orgasm coming on when I heard Josh say, "Oh, FUCK! YEAH!"

Panic set in, "NO, BABY! NO! NO! NO! DON'T CUM IN MOMMIES' PUSSY!" I felt him explode in my cunt. Josh filled me with so much cum, I could feel it in every part of my pussy. With Josh slowing his pace, I felt the orgasm that got interrupted coming back. I told Josh, "Keep going, baby. Mom is going to cum again. Fuck my pussy until...yeah like that...right THERE! FUCK! OM MY FUCKING GOD! MAKE MOM CUM!"

After laying on top of me for a few minutes. Josh rolled off me and asked, "Do you want me to leave, mom?"

I didn't know what to say to him. We just fucked. My son fucked me, his mother. I could feel my pussy quivering from what Josh had done to it. I came so hard from him fucking me that I felt dehydrated. I asked, "Leave were, Josh?"

Josh was the nervous and scared one now, "Do you want me to leave your room?"

"No, Josh. It kind of defeats the purpose, don't you think? I wanted you to leave before you fucked me. Now that you got pussy from me, you should stay. Don't you think?"

Josh looked confused, "Mom, I don't understand what you want me to do."

I was toying with my son, "Well, Josh, when a guy takes the pussy from a woman, then cums in her, without permission to do any of it. What do you think he should do? What do you want to do?"

Josh's confusion was priceless, "I want to stay here with you, mom."

"Then stay in bed with me," I told him as I cuddled up next to him.

12