Writer's Block

Story Info
The 750 Project - a wife helps her husband find his spark.
782 words
4.18
13k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a submission for The 750 Project, considering I have a tendency to overwrite I figured might be a fun little experiment to try, hopefully it turns out alright.

*

'Would you like me to suck your cock?'

'I would like that.'

So she sucked his cocked and....

Matthew took a sigh and sat back from his computer; he'd had a long day and getting nowhere. He reached for his coffee, and took as sip as his wife Mollie entered, a dressing gown over her as she finished drying her hair.

"How's the story coming along?"

"It's not."

"How many words are you up to now?"

"Right now I'm at 81 but it's a joke. I'm used to writing almost 3000 words, getting that to 750 is a fucking challenge I'm too old to try."

Mollie smiled and kissed his cheek. "You'll find a way, you always do."

"Maybe, but I don't even know where to start. I can't do another incest story, too much background, same with romance."

"How about something different, Sci-Fi might be interesting?"

"I'm struggling enough with normal sex, anything extra has no chance."

His eyes focussed on the screen, Matthew didn't see the glint in Mollie's eyes as she put one hand over his shoulders while her other unfastened her dressing gown, opening it enough so that her naked body was in the corner of his eye.

Matthew's breath caught in his throat, after 20 years and two children she still had an adverse effect on him. Her curves were what had initially caught his attention, the same with the smattering of freckles on her face; even now her body was still a sight to behold.

"Sounds like you could use some inspiration." She whispered in his ear.

Mollie spun Matthew to face her, completely dropping her dressing gown in the process. Matthew feasted on her body, his erection already evident. The glint stayed in Mollie's eyes as she knelt down, fished out his cock and took it into her mouth. She loved the effect she still had on him, and he on her, Matthew was tall, dark and handsome, his dark brown hair had a few early specks of grey but in her mind it made him look distinguished.

Right now the only thing on her mind was making him cum; she went slowly to start with, alternating between the head and shaft, holding his testicles in her hand, rolling them in her fingers. Feeling the familiar stir, she wrapped a hand around Matthew's shaft, wanking him off until he came inside her mouth. Mollie swallowed and gave one final kiss to the head of his cock before looking up.

"Figured that might get the juices flowing."

Matthew chuckled and leant forward, kissing Mollie deeply and letting his hands roam down to cup her juicy ass. He pulled her up and onto his lap, her wet pussy rubbing against his cock which was quickly hardening again. They stopped kissing long enough to take off Matthew's shirt and resumed just as quickly, Matthew's hands reached up and held Mollie's ample breasts, lifting them to his face so he could take her nipples into his mouth. She tilted her head back and purred at the sensation, then placed one hand on Matthew's chest to steady herself, and with her other, guided his cock into her cunt.

Matthew's hands dropped to her waist, their eyes locked as Mollie swayed her hips, her voluptuous ass bounced with every movement, Matthew was entranced by the sight and spanked her cheeks hard. Mollie giggled, thankful that both their sons were out, if the sound of the chair squeaking hadn't alerted them than the sharp slap definitely would've.

And as her hips moved faster she knew she was getting close and didn't want to hold back. Matthew recognised the look on his wife's face and pushed his cock harder, matching her rhythm until he was penetrating deeper and deeper into her cunny. Her legs began to quiver and Matthew quickly grabbed one of her breasts back into his mouth, sucking and nibbling and pulling her nipple to push her over the edge until...

"Fuck, fuck, god FUCK. YESSSSSS!"

Mollie tightened her grip on her husband and buried her face into his shoulder as she came, it was enough for Matthew and he came as well, shooting deep inside his wife, giving her mini-second orgasm at the feeling. The couple caught their breath and stared at each other, both panting but both smiling, Mollie darted forward and kissed him.

"So, that give you any ideas?"

A cheeky smile grew on Matthew's face.

"Oh, I think I've got a couple I can use."