Writer's Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The story? Of course. But you can't keep interrupting..."

"You... didn't have to stop... the way you were rubbing my foot... "

"I am rubbing your foot," Rudi said with a mischievous grin. "And now I've moved to your leg as well."

Delia gazed at him with a devilish smile. "OK. Continue your damn story."

He nodded before sliding his hips closer to hers until her knees were in his lap. He then ran his hand along the inside of her leg and beneath her skirt. It was then that Delia snapped her knees together, trapping Rudi's hand and preventing it from moving further north.

Rudi looked up at Delia who, with a raised brow, said, "Continue the damn story."

Rudi chuckled. Then, with a nod, he attempted to pull his hand from beneath Delia's skirt. She tightened her knees, not allowing him to escape. Rudi looked at Delia who said, "Where are you going? You can't do two things at once?"

His grin widened. Delia then released his hand, freeing it to continue it's path. She allowed her legs to fall apart enough for his hand to reach her tender inner thigh. She then gasped as his fingers grazed the moist center of her panties.

As his thumb stroked the fabric that covered Delia's clitoris, Rudi said, "So... his hand was on her stomach..."

Delia, her lips slightly parted and her breathing shallow, nodded. "Her stomach... Yeah... Keep going... Please."

Rudi gave a sly smile.

********************

As their mouths and tongues released months of sexual frustration on one another, Martin's hand found its way to Toni's stomach, where his thumb grazed the center of her bra.

He then eased his hand upward, cupping her breast until Toni grabbed the same hand and pulled it down and away from her chest. An embarrassed Martin stopped kissing her. Toni looked confused as he said, "I'm sorry."

She then stared at him as she continued pulling his hand down until his palm pressed against the warmth emanating from between her legs and through her jeans. She then closed her eyes and moaned.

After a few seconds, Toni slid off of Martin's lap and onto the couch as he unfastened her pants. She laid back as he pulled her pants - and her panties - off her body. She then sat up as Martin stood in front of her. They worked together to get his clothes off until his erection stared Toni in the face.

"Damn," she said as she yanked her face away from his solid shaft. "You trying to throw it in my mouth?"

Martin - still wrestling his khakis and boxer-briefs off of his ankles - said, "As wonderful as that would be, that's not what I want right now."

Toni's breathing grew shallow at Martin's words. As he lowered himself to his knees, she asked, "So what is it that you want right now?"

Martin grabbed Toni's ass and pulled her to the edge of the couch. He then rubbed the tip of his erection between her slit, the wet heat from her body making him shudder. As Martin eased his shaft inside Toni, he said, "I want this right now."

"Oh, Martin," Toni said as she wrapped her arms around him and Martin rocked her pussy. He grabbed her ass and pulled her toward him in rhythm with his thrusts, pushing deeper and deeper inside her and causing her to repeatedly gasp as he fucked her. "You're... so... deep..." she said, moving ever closer to climax..."

********************

Delia chuckled through her heavy breathing as she reached up and slapped the middle of Rudi's bare, sweaty chest. He was on top of Delia, with one of her legs resting on his shoulder, as he continued to fuck her in the center of his round, king-sized bed. Despite her interruption, he never stopped. "How... do you know... I am about... to cum?" she asked.

Rudi, plowing Delia with long, smooth, deep strokes, said through his own labored breathing, "I'm just... telling a story."

"Right," she said just before her eyes rolled back.

Rudi maintained his pace while Delia's hands gripped and squeezed his forearms. Her body tensed for several seconds, the vein in the center of her forehead becoming more and more prominent. Rudi then felt her pussy tighten and pulse around his cock.

Rudi continued to fuck her through her extended orgasm until Delia's body finally relaxed. She took such deep breaths that he was nervous she would hyperventilate. He then paused, allowing her leg on his shoulder to fall to the bed as he studied her.

"Oh shit!" Delia said, grasping the sheets in her fists as her breathing slowed. "I came so motherfucking hard. What the fuck!"

A relieved Rudi chuckled as he stared at her.

Delia looked up at him as she ran her finger down the center of his soaked chest. "You were working hard. You don't want to finish?"

"I was waiting for you," he said. "I still have a little bit to go to finish the story."

"Finish the story? You can't think I'm talking about finishing the story."

Rudi flashed a slick smile that made Delia laugh. "I am going to finish the story, though."

"That's not all you're going to finish," Delia said as she slid from beneath Rudi, pushed him onto his back, and climbed on top of him. Rudi kept his eyes on Delia's face as she straddled him and placed her pussy lips on his tip.

She paused in that position, causing his brow to furrow in confusion as he waited for her to lower herself. She then said, "I believe you are supposed to be finishing a story for me?"

"You want me to finish the story now?" he asked.

Delia nodded. "You fucked me while you were still telling the story. Now you can continue while I fuck you."

"OK," Rudi said, dubious that he would be able to concentrate with Delia's soaked pussy gliding up and down his dick.

********************

The feel of Toni's body as it orgasmed took Martin to a place his imagination was useless to describe. Her pussy tightened around his shaft, but he was still able to slide in and out of her with ease.

He was already mesmerized by how wet she was. Her climax made her wet enough that the sound of their fucking, by itself, was enough to cause him to explode inside of her.

And the way her ass bounced on his balls...

********************

"Hey," a nearly breathless Delia said, bouncing her ass on Rudi's balls as she rode him. "That's not what's... going on in... the story."

"Don't stop, Delia," Rudi said as he grabbed her thighs and thrust upward in rhythm with her body. "Don't... stop... fuck!"

Rudi spasmed, releasing inside Delia while she stroked his dick as hard and fast as she could.

"Oh... fuck... yeah!" Delia cried, holding the back of Rudi's neck and throwing her ass down on him until she felt his body relax after his climax.

She then rested her bottom on his thighs with his cock still buried inside her. They stared at one another as they both fought to control their breathing. Delia smiled as sweat dripped from her breasts and onto Rudi's abs. It was as sexy a moment as Rudi could remember ever conjuring in one of his stories.

"So," Delia said, "... you were mesmerized by how wet I was?"

Rudi shrugged. "I'm just telling a story. But sometimes real life events find their way into my tales."

Delia giggled. "Well, are you ready to finish telling your tale?"

Rudi grinned.

********************

Toni, her eyes closed, panted as she came down from her climax. Martin slowed to long, smooth strokes as he continued to fuck her. He paced his own breathing as he was on the edge of his own orgasm.

She then looked at him with hungry eyes. "Are you ready?" she asked.

Martin's eyes grew wide. Before he could answer her, she slid her body off of the couch, straddling Martin as he stayed on his knees. In their position, his ass rested on his heels and he had no control over their sex. But Toni did.

She put her hands around the back of Martin's neck and began sliding him in and out of her, bouncing her ass on him as the sloshing, sloppy sound of their passion emanated through the apartment. Martin didn't last long.

He had never cum so hard in his life. It felt, at times, as if his dick was going to slip out of Toni for how slick her pussy had become. She made sure it didn't. Alternately squeezing his cock and bouncing on it, his sustained orgasm made his abs tighten and then cramp. The pain was worth it.

Toni then slammed her pussy all the way down on Martin's lap, burying his dick inside her as she grinded on him. Every one of her movements intensified the feeling of his climax. It was as if she was inside his head the entire time.

Once his body started shuddering, Martin stared at Toni. Her soft smile and bedroom eyes melted him. "I've wanted you for so long," he said as she remained seated on him.

Tori nodded. "Me, too. Too long."

*****

As Martin and Toni exited his apartment, he wasn't sure if he should hold her hand or kiss her again or... what to do. He decided on putting his arm around her waist as he walked her to her car. She looked at him and smiled before leaning her head back onto his chest.

As they reached her vehicle, Toni opened her door before turning to Martin and saying, "This was nice."

"I don't think nice quite captures the moment," Martin said.

"What word would you use to describe it?" she said with a coy smile.

After thinking for a moment, Martin said, "Nuclear?"

Toni laughed and slapped Martin's chest as he chuckled. She then grabbed his shirt and pulled him toward her as they fell into a long kiss.

Toni then climbed into her car, letting down her window as Martin asked, "So, when can I see you again?"

"You mean, when can you fuck me again?" Toni asked with a grin as she started her vehicle.

Martin chuckled. "We don't have to... we can..."

"No, I want to fuck," Toni said as Martin laughed.

"Maybe we can have dinner first," he said as she nodded. "How about tomorrow?"

"I was going to say the same thing," Toni said as she backed out of her parking spot. "See you then."

"See you then," Martin said, watching Toni drive away and counting the minutes until he would see her again.

********************

"Awww... that's so sweet," Delia mocked Rudi as he opened his hotel room door for her.

"What can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic."

"You're a sap," she said, pushing him in the center of the chest as he laughed. "A sexy sap... that made me cum hard as fuck. But a sap."

Rudi nodded. "I'll take that."

"I have to admit, that wasn't a bad story. Definitely not porn... though it was hot as hell. I'll have to read one of your books."

Rudi reached for his wallet and grabbed one of his business cards. "Send it to me and I'll autograph it for you."

Delia's eyes grew as she read the card. "Rudi Valentino? That's your pen name?"

Rudi smiled. "That's my actual name. My mother was a romantic as well. And with that surname... she couldn't resist."

Delia shook her head as she chuckled. "I guess you didn't have a choice but to be a romance author."

"That or a male escort," he said as she laughed.

Delia then kissed Rudi on the lips. As she reached into her purse, she said, "Well, you'd be a great escort. I'd hire you." Rudi smiled as she handed him her business card. "We should reconnect sometime."

Rudi nodded. "That would be fun."

After another kiss, Rudi watched as Delia's hips and legs made their way down the hotel hallway and toward the elevators. He then closed his door before moving to the desk where his laptop sat. He opened a blank document and began typing:

***Martin was hosting a dinner party at his apartment with four of his friends. There was only one of them that he was truly interested in seeing. He wasn't sure if it was his imagination, but it seemed Toni might be just as anxious to spend some alone time with him... ***

MWISHO

12