Writing Sexuality 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth smirked, pulling my jacket off and unbuttoning my shirt in a series of practiced movements. My shoes and skirt followed suit, leaving me in my bra and panties, shivering slightly in the cool air. Beth moved behind me, kissing up my neck, and I felt her teasing, familiar touch through the thin lace of my bra, circling each of my nipples in turn. I could only glance at Elle fleetingly, intimidated by her feline gaze. I felt completely on display, and the thought of it was driving me insane.

"My favorite part," Beth said softly, a menacing edge to her voice, "is when she does this" she pinched both of my nipples hard and I whimpered, realizing as the sound left my mouth that I had done exactly what she had been hoping.

"That is fun," Elle chuckled, her voice dripping with desire, then, coldly: "look at me." It was obvious from her steely tone that the order was for me, and I obliged, blushing furiously as I met and held her gaze. "Don't look away. Three strikes and you earn a punishment, but it's best not to test my patience at all. Understand?"

I nodded, my heart in my throat as I remembered Elle's warning from the previous night: Beth is very soft-touch compared to me.

"Answer me."

"Yes," I stammered, fighting the urge to look away.

Beth's nails raked against the skin of my ass, still slightly tender after yesterday's spanking, and I gasped softly but kept my eyes on Elle. I felt Beth's lips curl into a cruel smirk against my neck.

"She makes some wonderful noises. Don't you, Rosa?" She slapped my ass hard and a soft cry fell out of my lips: I hadn't realized just how sore I still was. I blinked and worried for a second that my eyes would stray involuntarily, but I managed to remain fixed on Elle's glimmering gaze. Reacting to the slap while staring into Elle's eyes was disarmingly intimate, somehow leaving me more exposed than anything else so far.

Beth unclasped my bra and ran her hands over my breasts teasingly, her breath hot on my neck. I felt my lips part with desire, fighting the urge to close my eyes. Another cruel pinch on my nipples took me by surprise and my head snapped back instinctively as I cried out.

"One." Elle said with undisguised glee as I returned my eyes to her. The anticipation in her voice made the prospect of whatever she had planned terrifying.

Suddenly, she pushed herself out of the chair and prowled towards me. "Keep those pretty eyes on me," she whispered as she approached.

My instinct was to back away, but Beth pressed into my back, holding me in place. Elle reached towards me and I flinched, instinctively glancing away again and immediately regretting it. Elle grabbed my jaw and pulled my face back towards her, fixing me with a feline gaze.

"Two," she sneered, before letting go of my face. Her hand grazed down my bare front, raking her nails on my skin as she slid down to my panties. Two sharp but light slaps on each of my inner thighs prompted me to step my legs further apart, and I winced but didn't look away.

"Mmmm, compliant, I like that," I heard Elle purr. "And so, so pretty," her hand pressed against my soaked panties.

I heard myself make a guttural, desperate noise as she rubbed harder, pressing my panties against the delicate skin of my cunt. My legs buckled a little beneath me and I leaned harder into Beth's strong frame. They both laughed breathily at my obvious desperation. Beth's hand tangled in my hair as she whispered into my ear.

"Did you make yourself come after last night?"

"No," I replied truthfully, and Beth retaliated with a series of kisses on my neck, nipping gently at my lobe. It took everything I had not to look away from Elle.

"Good girl," she cooed, tugging at my nipples as Elle continued to tease my cunt. "How desperate are you?"

I gasped instinctively, bucking my hips against Elle wordlessly. Beth pinched my nipples sharply, a reminder - "...Extremely," I added hastily, and as the words left my lips I glanced down at the floor to alleviate my embarrassment.

"Three," they murmured in unison as Elle pulled her hand away from me and stepped back. Beth did the same, and I was left standing alone in the center of the sitting room, suddenly unbearably exposed and starved of contact.

"I'm sorry," I stammered instinctively, looking pleadingly at Elle.

"You will be," came the ominous reply, then: "Kneel."

I obeyed hastily, struggling to make my shaking legs cooperate. I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment at my clumsiness. I heard footsteps behind me, and then darkness enveloped my sight as Beth slid a silky blindfold over my eyes.

"If you can't be trusted to look where you're told, you lose the privilege of looking at all," Elle said breezily.

I gasped as my arms were pulled behind my back and rough rope wrapped around my wrists. My heart thudded in my ears as I contemplated my helplessness, squirming a little in Beth's grasp as she secured the rope slowly. The contrast between the coarse texture of the rope and Beth's silken touch was maddening.

"Is this okay?" Beth asked softly, her breath tickling my ear, and I found the warmth in her voice reassuring. I nodded, and she stroked the back of my neck softly. "Good girl."

As she moved away, I braced myself for a blow of some sort, but nothing came. Instead, I heard the rustling of clothes being removed. Time seemed to slow down as I stewed in my own helplessness, my mind racing as I tried to guess what might be coming next.

I heard footsteps approaching, and a rough hand - unmistakably Elle's - grasped my hair, pulling my head up.

"Open your mouth," Elle hissed, and I obeyed immediately. Something grazed my face and then came to rest on my lips, velvet-smooth but hard and cold.

"Suck," she ordered, and I did. More hands grasped me from behind - Beth's, this time - and I groaned against the dildo as she knelt to caress my curves. Without my sight, my senses were agonizingly sharp: I felt the heat radiating off her body, inches from mine, and felt certain she was naked.

"That's it, get it nice and wet for me," Beth whispered in my ear as Elle pulled my head closer to her crotch, forcing the cock deeper into my throat. I shuddered with pleasure and anticipation, unbearably turned on by the thought of how I must look right now. Beth's hands crept down to my cunt and I moaned audibly. My instinct was to throw my head back and press myself against Beth, but Elle's firm grip on my hair held me in place, trapped and overwhelmed with desire.

A sharp pinch on my nipple, much harder and colder than anything Beth had inflicted, made me gasp for breath, struggling momentarily against Elle's grasp in confusion. Her grip on my hair loosened and I pulled free, breathing heavily in my disorientation. As the soft clink of metal cut through the sound of my own thundering heart, I processed what had happened. Beth's hand grazed over my breast as I adjusted to the pressure from the clamp.

"Too much?" Beth asked gently against the soft skin of my neck, and I hesitated for a moment before shaking my head.

"Sure?" She pressed, and I nodded. "I need you to tell me," she prompted, her hand beginning to circle my other breast.

"Yes, I'm sure," I gasped, leaning back against her and relishing the radiant heat of her skin against my back. Her hand closed in on my free nipple in agonizing circles, pinching and flicking it gently. I tensed as cold metal grazed against it for a split second, then groaned with frustration as it pulled away, surprising myself with my disappointment. Beth chuckled against my ear, then swiftly secured the second clamp, eliciting a surprised whimper followed by a sharp intake of breath as pain, then overwhelming pleasure washed over me.

After a couple of seconds, Elle's hand was back in my hair, pulling me back towards the cock between her legs. I opened my mouth reflexively and surrendered to the force of her guiding hand. With every movement, the chain connecting my nipples swung back and forth, exerting waves of maddening pressure on my nipples that fuelled my desperation further. I moved fervently, trying desperately to impress Elle enough to earn some sort of relief.

Then it stopped. With no warning, Elle dropped my hair and pulled away, and Beth's hands left my body.

A soft "no" escaped my lips before I could stop it, eliciting soft, cruel laughter from them both. The sound of their laughter made me blush furiously as I snapped out of my own pleasure and became painfully aware of my position.

"You didn't think that was your only punishment, did you?" Elle asked teasingly from above me, grasping my chin and tilting my face up towards her. I could feel her gaze burning into me through the darkness. I was speechless. "Good. Stay quiet. Don't move."

I shivered lightly as Elle moved away. Without the heat of her and Beth beside me, the room felt chilly. I waited, anticipating a blow, or an order, but nothing came. Instead, I heard the unmistakable sound of hands and lips brushing on bare skin and realized Elle and Beth were touching, mere feet away from me.

A pang of jealousy hit me in the chest as a soft thud signaled that one or both of them had fallen onto the couch. I could hear them whispering but could not make out what they might be saying. Every part of me strained to hear what was happening between them, and tried to piece together a picture of them entwined as their sighs grew louder and their movements more frantic. Beth let out a loud, sudden gasp and my body seemed to ignite with newly frantic, intense arousal at the sound: I knew they were fucking and needed, desperately, to be a part of it, to be pleasing Beth too. I whimpered involuntarily at the thought, and braced myself for the consequences, but both of them were too absorbed in each other to notice.

Beth began to gasp louder, and my frustration grew with every passing breath. I pressed my thighs together hard, trying desperately to alleviate the tension between my legs. Elle was whispering something to her that I couldn't hear over Beth's ecstatic moans.

Beth came, loud, and I realized at that moment that I had been holding my breath in anticipation. I welled up a little as I heard her gasps slow and then subside into murmurs and kisses, feeling helpless and alone but not daring to make a sound.

The pause seemed to last forever. Then, finally, Beth spoke.

"Come here." It was obvious from the authority in her voice that she was speaking to me, and I obeyed hastily. I struggled a little to get to my feet, my knees numb from my time spent immobile, but I managed to stand and make my way, blindly, in the direction of her voice. As my shins bumped lightly on the soft leather of the couch, a pair of soft hands grasped my hips to steady me. "Kneel," Beth ordered quietly, and I did, quivering under her touch.

I lowered myself gently to the ground again, and felt Elle's hand tangle in my hair and pull my face towards her.

"Do you want to taste Beth?" She asked teasingly, and replied with a hasty nod, my heart in my throat. I could feel Beth's bare legs on either side of me, and wanted nothing more than to bend down and taste her. Unfortunately, Elle had something else in mind, pulling me closer and then pushing my head down onto the slick cock between her legs. I took it in my mouth compliantly, but not before a small frustrated groan made its way out of my mouth. I pictured them smirking at my frustration.

After a few agonizingly long minutes, Elle released my hair from her grasp, and she and Beth pulled me up onto the sofa in between them, my hands still bound behind my back. By this point, I was breathing heavily, and the frustration that had been mounting in me since the previous afternoon was all-encompassing. I was painfully aware of just how wet I was, and how little I could do about it. I squirmed in my seat, desperately waiting for one of them to speak - or, better, touch me.

"What's wrong, darling?" Elle asked, echoing her words from the previous night. I whimpered as she began to lightly rake her nails over my breasts and belly, and arched my back to meet her touch. "Are you feeling left out?" I nodded as she continued to tease me, tugging cruelly on the chain and forcing me to arch further to alleviate the pinching sensation in my nipples. "Good."

"Please," I stammered, the only response I could piece together. Beth's hand began to brush lightly over my thighs, working slowly up to between my legs.

"Please what?" Elle retorted.

"I....I'm so wet," I managed, blushing furiously while writhing under their teasing caresses.

"I'm not sure what you expect us to do about that," Elle quipped, punctuating her sentence with a harsh pull on the chain, making me gasp and squirm.

"Fuck me!" I screamed, surprising myself, on the verge of tears. I heard them both laugh, and felt Beth's lips flutter over my neck.

"Beg," Beth ordered, grazing her hand gently over my cunt.

What tumbled out of my mouth next was incoherent, a tangle of "please" and "desperate" and "fuck". The blood rushing in my ears was so loud I could barely hear myself.

The teasing stopped, and I worried for a moment that I had done something horribly wrong. Then I heard them getting to their feet, and felt a gentle tug on my arm as Beth helped me off the couch. She reached behind me and untied my wrists, but the blindfold stayed in place.

"Come with me," Beth whispered in my ear as she led me tenderly through the house, blindfolded, and up a flight of stairs, with Elle somewhere ahead of us. My heart was racing and I struggled to maintain my balance, dizzy with desire.

We turned off the landing and a door clicked shut behind us. The blindfold was pulled away and I found myself face-to-face with Beth in a dimly lit bedroom. Her gaze was tender, at odds with my rage-tinged desperation, and she pulled me in for a disarmingly soft kiss, gently pushing me back until I fell onto the bed. Elle joined us there, and I was finally able to drink in the sight of her, naked and softly tanned, strong and willowy. The dildo still hung from a harness between her legs, and she began to press it against my leg as she kissed me. I reached up to caress them both, expecting to be reprimanded, and was pleasantly surprised when instead they both moaned appreciatively under my touch. Beth began to place increasingly passionate kisses all over my chest and stomach while Elle pressed her lips hard against mine, grinding the cock against my thigh. I pushed my hips up towards her, emboldened by the sudden indulgence. She reciprocated by grinding harder, tangling a hand in my hair and deepening the kiss.

As my moans grew louder and more desperate, Elle skillfully parted my thighs with her legs, breaking our kiss momentarily. I watched her intently and my heart thudded with anticipation. Beth turned to look at her and they each gave a small, almost imperceptible nod - a signal I sorely hoped I wasn't misinterpreting.

"Do you still want me to fuck you?" Elle asked with a smirk, knowing full well what my answer would be. I nodded vigorously, breathless, and bucked my hips in anticipation. I reached up to pull her towards me, but she caught both my wrists and pressed them down against the bed as she positioned herself over me.

"Are you going to let me fuck you until I come?" She asked, the cock hovering millimeters away from my desperate cunt.

"Yes," I gasped without hesitation, squirming impatiently under her grip, "please," I added, meeting her gaze and finding a satisfied gleam in her feline eyes.

Finally, she pushed into me, and my back arched as my body lit up with pleasure. The cock was bigger than the dildo Beth had used, and the sensation was overwhelming. I felt Beth's soft caress on my face as I cried out. She was lying beside me, stroking my body and running her tongue over the delicate skin of my neck. Beth slipped a clamp off my nipple, causing a startled yelp before she replaced the hard, metallic pressure with the soft warmth of her lips. Repeating the process on the other side, Beth's mouth left me whimpering incoherently as I locked eyes with Elle.

"May I cum?" I stammered as soon as I caught my breath, knowing I wouldn't last long.

"Already, slut?" Elle teased as she thrust into me harder. I nodded, almost tearful with desperation, terrified of being denied yet again.

"Of course, darling," Beth cooed softly, her hand snaking down to my clit, "come for us, as many times as you can. You've earned it."

It was a matter of seconds before my first orgasm washed over me. My entire body tensed and my cries echoed off the bedroom walls as a day's worth of tension released. Beth continued to kiss me gently, whispering encouragement against my skin as I crashed back down to earth. Elle slowed down, but continued to fuck me slowly as the waves of pleasure gradually dissipated.

Once I had recovered, Elle's pace began to increase again. Beth's lips were on my neck, biting and kissing.

"I'm dying to sit on your face as you come for us again, is that okay?" She asked huskily, and I gave an enthusiastic nod. In mere seconds, she had positioned herself over me, her cunt hovering over my mouth, and her lips grazing against my clit teasingly. The sensation of her breath against my tender clit as Elle pushed into me hard and deep had me close to the edge again, and I reached up to lap eagerly at Beth's cunt as she began to kiss and tease mine. This time, when I came, my cries were muffled, and Beth let out a loud moan as the sound of my orgasm reverberated through her. She began to grind hard against my face and by the time my third orgasm hit me, Beth and I climaxed in perfect unison. Meanwhile, Elle showed no sign of slowing, though her moans were gradually growing louder.

I gave a small disgruntled moan as Beth lifted herself off me and Elle pulled away suddenly, but was quickly consoled by a passionate kiss from Elle.

"On all fours," she growled as she broke our kiss. I obeyed eagerly, fatigued by my orgasms but still, somehow, desperately aroused. Beth lay beneath me and I had a few blissful seconds to admire the sight of her before she pulled my head down to her cunt, greedily thrusting her hips up to meet my face.

I screamed against Beth's clit as Elle thrust into me roughly from behind, gripping my hips to slam my body against her with force. From this angle, Elle's cock felt entirely different, and newly overwhelming - so much so that it was almost impossible for me to focus on pleasing Beth. I was a whimpering, moaning mess, my thighs shaking uncontrollably with pleasure and exhaustion.

I slid two fingers into Beth and was rewarded with a passionate tug on my hair, urging me further. As I began to fuck Beth, Elle's hand found my clit and yet another orgasm began to build, but every time I got close enough, she stopped just long enough for it to dissipate. I could sense the growing desperation in Elle's touch and wondered how much longer I would be able to hold out.

Just as I was beginning to think she might never stop, Elle began to thrust even harder, her moans escalating into a long, guttural cry. Her hand found my clit again and began to rub it vigorously. Driven by the growing pleasure, I fucked Beth harder, curling my fingers against her g-spot as I moaned against her clit. Finally, blissfully, the three of us came in perfect unison, convulsing and gasping with a mixture of pleasure and relief. When Elle pulled out of me, I collapsed onto the bed fully, resting my head against Beth's inner thigh, my ears ringing.

I was vaguely aware of Elle removing the strap in my peripheral vision and of her climbing onto the bed. She and Beth both gently pulled me up towards them so that I was lying between them as I came back down to earth. We dissolved into a puddle of kisses and caresses, touching one another with an unprecedented tenderness. Even Elle, in that moment, was gentle and unguarded, whispering against my ear as her hands grazed over my exhausted body.