Writing Together Ch. 02

Story Info
Two long time colleagues decide to collaborate on a story.
4.6k words
4.71
5.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two long time colleagues decide to collaborate on a story.

The characters in this story are flawed, just like you and me. Sometimes they make bad decisions as they struggle to live their lives. Sometimes they make life changing decisions, not always positive. All characters and situations are complete fiction, a product of my fertile imagination. Any similarity to actual people and situations is purely a coincidence. All constructive criticism is welcome.

My sincerest thanks to "Sam" for her assistance in creating this story. You're wonderful.

*****

Dave

It was late afternoon. A gentle breeze passed through my bedroom, fluttering the curtains. Sam lay on my chest, my now flaccid penis inside her. The orgasmic afterglow soothing our minds and bodies. Her head was on my shoulder and I gently stroked her hair. Sam wanted to collaborate. Hmm.

"Sam?"

"Yes, my love."

"You know what might be an interesting joint writing venture?"

"What"

"If we were to write about making love to one another."

There was a moment's silence so I continued, "It wouldn't be for public consumption. It would just be for us."

Sam sat up, my penis staying in her vagina, "So we would write about what just happened?"

"Yeah. We'd change the names to protect the innocent ... and the guilty."

"How would we do that? The writing I mean."

"Well, I imagine we would each sit down and write about what we experienced and then we would intertwine the two stories switching perspectives. The key is to have a seamless story at the end. We could get used to writing with one another and then we could move on to bigger, longer stories."

Sam leaned forward, her face inches from mine, "Would they always have sex scenes?"

"Maybe. It's up to us. Often it isn't even our call, it is what our characters want to do."

"Perhaps it's just the writer in me, but I think our characters should have sex as often as possible. Since I am so rusty at making love, I may need to do a lot more research."

I cupped her ass checks and smiled, "So we would need to sacrifice for our art?"

"I think so."

"I like the way you think Doctor Sam."

She leaned forward and kissed me, "Although right now I think we may have to think about making some dinner."

"May I make a suggestion?"

"Absolutely."

"Perhaps we shouldn't get completely dressed. I have a robe for you. We can go down and eat and then we could return here for more research."

She kissed me again, "I am liking you more and more every minute."

"Another thought. This may be a bit more risqué, but my backyard is fairly secluded. Perhaps we may want to forego the robes altogether."

"And just walk around like this?"

"Sure."

"I think I would like that. Although when you come out of me, I think I'm going to dump a bunch of fluids on you. We might need to take care of that."

"There's a box of tissues on the night table. See it?"

"Yeah."

"Let me scoot us up so you can grab them."

I awkwardly moved our coupled bodies until Sam could grab the tissues. She handed me some, then grabbed a handful for herself.

She looked down at her crotch, "Here goes."

She pulled off me and pressed the tissues to her crotch. She kissed me again, "Gotta go!"

I mopped up myself as Sam went off to the bathroom. Then I headed downstairs to the kitchen. Things were subtly different. I had walked around naked in my house before, but this seemed so much more erotic. I smelled of sex and I had to grab tissues to blot the post-cum leakage from my cock.

I walked out into my yard and fired up the grill. Being naked in my backyard was beyond anything I had ever done. There was this thrill of possibly being seen. There was a thrill of doing something outside the accepted social norms. The warm afternoon air around my penis felt great. I was enjoying a mild bit of exhibitionism even though there was no one to exhibit to.

*****

Samantha

I came downstairs and I found Dave on his back patio standing naked at the grill. I leaned in the doorway.

He came over and looked at me, "This is quite possibly the most beautiful moment in this house's 100 plus year history."

The idea of being naked in the great outdoors was such a rush, so exhilarating. I knew exactly what Allison was feeling earlier that day. The late afternoon air was warm, but the thrill of being naked had my nipples hard. I don't know if it was remnants from sex or whether they were fresh juices, but moisture was flowing from my crotch. I felt so alive!

I took Dave's hand, "So how secluded is your yard? Could I walk around out here?'

Dave smiled, "There's just woods on the edges. I think someone would have to be very close to my property line to see us. Or they would have to walk back here from the road. I think you're safe."

"I think I am going to walk around then."

My mind became aware of everything. All my senses seemed to be at a heightened pitch. My body still had the delicious afterglow of an extended orgasm. A gentle breeze flowed around my body. The air on my moist lady parts brought just enough evaporation to send a subtle chill up my spine. The soft grass caressed my feet. The warm air kissed my nipples. I heard birds and insects I would have usually ignored. I breathed deeply, filling my nostrils with the bouquet of summer flowers. The leaves rustling in the trees seemed new and different. What an exquisite experience.

*****

Dave

I put the salmon on the grill then joined Sam out in the yard. The sun was knifing through the trees, shadows expanding across the grass.

She reached for my hand, "What a lovely day this has been."

"I lovely day for a lovely lady."

"You really think I'm beautiful don't you."

"My dear Samantha, I have been on this Earth for fifty-nine years. For fifty-five of them I think I have been looking at women as objects of desire. I do not exaggerate when I say you are THEE most beautiful. Hands down."

She swung around and grabbed my other hand, "I don't know what to say."

She swung us around in a circle like children do.

I was going to get dizzy, so I stopped, "Don't say anything. Just accept it. You're gorgeous."

"Walking around out here naked I am reminded of Allison. Maybe she is on to something."

"Maybe next time we should all try hiking naked."

Sam looked at me with a naughty grin, "That sounds kind of fun, actually. Maybe we should propose it."

"Allison may want to do something with me. She offered to fuck me when we stopped earlier today."

She began swinging my arm like a child, "How would you feel about that?"

I looked sideways at her, "A better question is how would you feel about it?"

She stopped the swinging, "About you fucking a mutual friend in my presence?"

"Now there is a much better way to frame the question."

"Well, I don't own you." She hesitated. I could see the wheels turning, "Jeez, we just had sex together for the first time. You haven't made any kind of commitment to me and I haven't committed to you. I suppose until that happens, I'd have to be cool with you fucking Allison or even Carolyn. I'd have to say, I probably wouldn't be happy about it. I also probably wouldn't stick around to watch."

"Okay. I respect that viewpoint."

Sam stopped walking, "Aren't you going to tell me what you think?"

"Well, up until this afternoon I had a personal policy to never get intimate with a co-worker."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I just didn't think it was a good idea to get romantically involved with someone from the college."

"Which would explain why you didn't take Julianne up on her offer to fuck her over the table at the Brew Pub."

"In part. I was also being picky. I was interested in you."

"Wow! Picking me over someone with a body like Julianne is saying something. You really do think I'm beautiful."

We circled up to the grill, "Beautiful and brilliant. Sam, I love you as much for your mind as I love you for your body. I don't make things up or exaggerate. Well, I don't make things up when I'm dealing with the real world." I flipped the salmon, then we headed back into the yard.

Sam continued, "So returning to the original topic, would you fuck Allison or Carolyn if we were all naked on a hike?"

"No."

That seemed to get Sam thinking. We strolled around the yard, looking at my garden and various flower beds.

"Dave?"

"Yes, my dear."

"Here's a twist on that topic. Would you fuck me in front of Allison and Carolyn?"

"Probably not. I prefer my sex to be private."

"You don't think that would be exciting to have someone watch us?"

"Sex as a spectator sport? I haven't given that a lot of thought, but my initial thought is no thanks."

Sam raised my hand and kissed it. I'm not sure what that meant.

She swung around and hugged me, "What a perfect day this has been. Thank you. The evening hasn't even begun yet. I'm looking forward to I lovely dinner with my naked best friend and then some more story research."

"A woman after my own heart." She made me think, "I think you are right. You are the best friend I have. I also have to warn you that men tend to produce less semen as we get older."

"You said that on the hike."

"Which means I may have a hard time having another orgasm. Pun intended. You on the other hand have an unlimited orgasmic capacity and I think we should push that capacity to its limits."

Sam smiled, "So what you are saying is that you intend to have me cumming all night."

"More or less."

She flung her arms out, "Oh, the trials and tribulations I suffer! If you must, you must!" She laughed at herself.

*****

Samantha

We had a very nice dinner eating naked on Dave's patio. He put some kitchen towels down on our chairs to keep our butts from sticking to the wood.

When we had finished, I reached over and took his hand, "Since we are going to be writing sex scenes together will you let me read what is in your desktop folder?"

Dave seemed to tense up, "Sam, it's a little more complicated than that."

"You said that. Well, you hinted that I might be in some of them. I'm good with that."

"It's more complicated than that. A lot more complicated. Let me think about it."

"I promise I won't be mad."

He took a deep breath, "Here's a compromise. I will select a few that I pulled out of some of my published stories. You know those characters. But with the free-standing stories, please don't push."

I hit a nerve. Dave was quite uptight about his sex stories. I started wondering what was in them. Rape and non-consent? Gay stuff? Why would he be so hesitant? I decided that I wouldn't ask again. I'd have to be happy with what he offered. If he wanted to show the other ones to me, great. If he didn't, that would be great too.

We finished up dinner and just left the plates in the sink. Dave had said that he probably couldn't have another orgasm. I was going to test that theory.

As we walked up the stairs Dave was behind me fondling my butt, "God how I love this view."

Once in the bedroom, I pushed him so that he was seated on the bed. I knelt in front of him and took his tumescent penis into my hand.

I smiled at him, "It isn't that I don't believe you Dave, but I would like to see what this guy can do."

I traced my finger along the soft underside then around his circumcision scar, "Your skin is so silky smooth."

My intention was to make this last for quite a while. The sun was still up! Take your time Samantha. Get him hard, then torment him. I looked up at Dave and he was watching me intently. Always look at him. Let him know how special he is. I switched to my tongue and began tracing it on all his sensitive parts. First the length of his shaft. Time to stop and circle the head a dozen times or so. Oh, that's right, the frenulum. Little flicks there. All around the edge of the head. Go slow. Oh, what's this? A drop of pre-cum appeared. I milked him for more. Oh, so tasty. "Mmmm." I took him all the way into my throat and hummed a little. I could feel him growing.

I sucked the head like a lollipop, "David, do you know how amazing your penis is? I absolutely love it."

He ran a finger along my cheek, "If someone had told me this morning that you and I would be doing this before the sun went down, I don't I would have believed them."

"Why not?"

"Sam ..." He looked like he was searching for the right words, "I have fantasized about you since the day I met you. Fantasized about having sex with you a thousand times. What your naked breasts would look like. What your labia would look like. What it would be like to make love with you. What it would be like to have you naked sucking on me like you are doing right now."

I wonder if that's what's in those stories. If he had fantasized about me, he's probably fantasized about other women. That's what he's worried about. Bingo! I took his erection in my throat and backed off, "How close were you to reality?"

"Reality is a thousand times better."

I circled the head with my tongue, "I hope you won't be angry, but I haven't thought about you like that until recently." A little suck, "Call it my Midwest upbringing, but the thought of being with you never crossed my mind." I took him all the way in my throat again and came off, "You know when I started dreaming about you?"

"When?"

"When Jim left me. That night." I ran my tongue up the length of his shaft, "I thought about who I would be happy with and you were the first person who came to mind." I ran my tongue around his glans, "Know something else?"

"What?"

A little suck, "I got out my vibrator and imagined what you might do between my legs if I gave you the chance." I sucked the head again, "Know what else?"

"What?"

I took one of his balls into my mouth and released it, "I imagined being right here, doing this."

"Wow."

I ran my tongue up his shaft again, "Know what else?"

"What?"

Another suck, "I agree. The real thing is a thousand times better than my imagination."

I went down and took each of his balls into my mouth and hummed. Dave groaned. I needed to change things up. I was feeling like an artist with a blank canvas. What kind of orgasmic art can you create Samantha? "I think I'd like to have you lie down. Use a pillow so you can see me."

He climbed up and lay on the bed.

*****

Dave

Once I was positioned on the bed, Sam crawled up and straddled me, placing her wet pussy on my erection. She humped me, sliding my cock between her labia, being careful not to allow me to enter to her vagina. I reached up and cupped her breasts as her hips moved.

I asked, "Have you stopped the commentary?"

"I can't do both right now. I need to focus on the task at hand. You're too distracting."

She slid back down between my legs. Her mouth was back on my cock, her eyes locked in on mine. She ran her tongue repeatedly around the head, focusing on the sensitive crown. Twice she started at the base of my shaft and licked all the way to the tip. Up until this point, my erection was lying on my stomach. Now she held it up perpendicular to my body and began gently sucking the head, slowly bobbing up and down.

I think the sun must have gone down because the light started to fade.

Sam extended her neck, closed her eyes, and slowly took my entire cock into her mouth. Her tongue licked my balls. She was swallowing, sending electricity up my spine. She pulled off me.

Sam smiled, "How do you feel about that?"

"Deep throating?'

"Yes."

"The sight of you swallowing all of me is amazing. It feels so cool."

"I sense a 'but' coming in here."

"What you do with your lips and tongue on the head has a greater impact."

She laughed, "You like it better when I just suck and lick you?"

"Actually, I do."

"How about if I want to take you down my throat?"

"I would never deny you anything my dear, especially when it comes to my penis."

Sam smiled, "So self-sacrificing."

Dave laughed, "Yeah, that's me."

*****

Samantha

Time for some experimentation. I decided to give him instructions, "I need you to put your feet up close to your butt, with your legs spread."

He complied, "Like this?"

"Perfect."

I laid down between his legs and heeded his advice of using my mouth and tongue on the head. Occasionally I would kiss the inside of his hairy thighs. I moved down and sucked on his balls again. I was reminded of his ass. The prostate!

I smiled at him, "You know, a woman's natural juices make a wonderful lube."

I moistened my fingers in my lady parts and began circling Dave's anus. I kept my eyes glued to his. His lips parted as he anticipated what was coming next.

*****

Dave

Sam took the head of my cock into her mouth again and began lightly sucking, her eyes locked in on mine. Her finger slid into my ass and I knew she had found my prostate.

My back arched, "Sam, I'm cumming!"

She stopped everything. She eased me away from a climax and she started again on my balls. She slowly bobbed up and down on me with even suction.

I felt her finger gently rub my prostate again, "Oh god!"

Again, she stopped everything. Once I was away from an orgasm, she began again. I lost count of how many times Sam brought me to the edge and then pulled me back. Each time she varied her approach slightly. Sometimes she probed my ass. Sometimes she took my entire shaft into her mouth. Sometimes she just sucked the head of my cock. But every time she brought me to the edge. I stopped telling her as it approached, aching for release, but somehow, she knew.

*****

Samantha

I knew I was driving Dave wild. I could see it in his eyes. He was aching to cum. Not yet my lover boy. I knew it was unlikely that my approach would lead to my own orgasm, but I wanted to drive him crazy, extending his time on the orgasmic cliff edge.

I finally climbed on top of him. I leaned forward, took his stubbled face in my hands, and kissed him. I placed his penis at my opening. I decided I would go for an ultra-slow fuck. I eased myself onto his cock, extending that beautiful vaginal stretch as his manhood slowly filled me. His velvety hardness sliding through my slick sex. It is an indescribable feeling. Having a man inside me, filling and stretching my vagina, makes me feel so womanly. For me, it is one of life's supreme moments.

When I had Dave completely inside, I leaned forward, thrusting my breasts at him, "Just suck on me for a while. You can suck hard if you want."

Dave latched onto a nipple and kneaded it in his mouth. A gentle pull and then a hard suck. Tingles flowed through my body. He moved back and forth between the nipples.

After he had sucked on my boobs for several minutes, I set up an ultra-slow rhythm, grinding my pubes into his. My vagina held his penis tight as I moved my hips, pulling him. At times the carnal sensations were so delicious that I would throw my head back. Then I would remember to make eye contact. Dave's face was always serious, concentrating on the experience. Part of me wanted to roll onto my back and beg Dave to pound me, but I knew he was savoring this. I kept up my slow grinding, changing up my motion to up and down, and then returning to the grinding. I wondered how long I could keep this up before he came.

I decided I would be patient. I noticed the light was nearly gone. Damn! How long have we been going?

I leaned down and kissed him, "You know what I really need right now?"

"No."

"I need to you pound my pussy. I need you to fuck me as hard as I've ever been fucked."

Dave raised his eyebrows, "Okay. I'll give it a shot."

He pushed my legs out, grasped my hips, and rolled us without coming out so he was on top of me. Dave grabbed my legs and brought them up so that my knees were on his chest supporting much of his weight. He looked so serious; I couldn't help but smile. He started going hard, slamming his erection into me. Oh, it felt so good.

12